Rugrats Chuckie Mom Death, Lisa Simon Krueger, Pulpit Rock Norway Deaths Per Year, Articles A

Principal Office: 1825 Market Center Blvd #350, Dallas, TX 75207 for hiring an attorney or law firm and does not provide legal advice. Regardless of whether it is a car accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle crash, bicycle collision, truck accident, or any other kind of injury accident, the following resources can be helpful for crash victims and their families and friends. If you would like to contact me on Facebook my name on there is Brandi Cooper Sodemann or my email is [email protected]. I am grateful for this attorneys caring professionalism and would recommend him to anyone facing a personal injury crisis., Mr. Benton represented me in a personal injury lawsuit that happened while I was traveling from NJ (my hometown) to Dallas. I will refer everyone to The Benton Law Firm., After an armored vehicle crashed into my car I got the sense that I would need representation. NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas - A man walking on the highway was killed in a hit-in-run crash on Interstate 35 in New Braunfels late Monday night, the New Braunfels Police Department said.. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call 911 or the New Braunfels Police Department at (830) 221-4100. They took on a very difficult case and won it!, My experience with The Benton Law Firm was very pleasant. The man was also hit by multiple cars in the main lanes of I-35, police said. New Braunfels police are warning drivers heading north on I-35 to expect delays or seek an alternative route as it clears a major accident. Phone: (214) 777-7777. Please use alternative route. Call (214) 777-7777 or. The Comal County Sheriffs Office said there initially appears to be no injuries. Man suspected in more than 15 south Bexar County fires arrested, Spring-like weekend in store for San Antonio | FORECAST. If you identify any false information within this story, please inform us immediately so we can adjust the post to contain the most accurate information available surrounding this event. You guys are terrific., Absolutely above and beyond, they worked my case to complete satisfaction! His staff is exceptional. Search for your accident and request a copy of your New Braunfels Police Department crash report. The incident happened around 8:30 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of . Very professional and considerate., Jeff Benton changed my life-long fear and mistrust for lawyers. (September 15, 2021)- 54-year-old Jim Newcomer was killed in auto-pedestrian crash on September 11, 2021, in New Braunfels, Texas. Police and emergency crews are currently clearing the accident. Services are not available in all states or for all legal categories. People were friendly. 02/17/23 12:50: HYUNDAI 2013, VOLVO TRUCKS 2022: Updated: Mar 3, 2023 / 09:29 AM EST. Use. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. New Braunfels Police Department approved online You should seek further assistance from a legal or medical professional if you or a loved one is a victim in an accident. Nov 12, 2021 2:24pm. At The Benton Law Firm, we intend to honor those who are victimized in accidents across Texas. Police said the vehicle could be a 2001 to 2005 model. The crash happened just before 1 a.m. on Wednesday on Interstate 35 South at New Braunfels. Read More. I hope were never in that situation again, but if we are, we know who to call., Even though lawyers are a totem of American life, I had avoided them out of fear and mistrust. recommend any participating Third Party Legal Professionals that pay to participate in this From beginning to end he kept me informed about my case and explained the process along the way! Police believe the accident happened sometime in the overnight hours, but the car was not discovered until about 7:30 a.m. on Monday. The KSAT 12 News Team provides a look at local, regional, statewide and national news events and the latest information on local traffic and weather issues. If you need help with the Public File, call 210-351-1241. If you need help with the Public File, call 210-351-1241. When officers arrived, they found an 18-wheeler pulled over on the shoulder of the highway. Delays are expected to go on for one to two hours before lanes are opened. S.A.-area rancher catches the hearts of American Idol judges, 10 things to do this weekend in San Antonio, Take a look inside this $3.5 million 'mystery' mansion, Boy, 11, shoots self in head with gun he found in apartment, Reign of terror: Neighbors recall owners of killer pit bulls, VIDEO: Hail goes through Alamodome roof, thousands without power, New food truck park opens at The CO-OP SA, Heres why it hailed through the Alamodome last night, Look inside historic $2.3 million King William home. The Comal County Sheriff's Office said there initially appears to be no injuries. According to statistics published by the Texas Department of Transportation, approximately 3,700 people lose their lives in collisions across our state each year. Copyright 2021 by KSAT - All rights reserved. NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas Authorities are searching for the driver involved in a deadly hit-and-run crash, the New Braunfels Police Department said. 143. I am thankful for the outcome and would definitely recommend The Benton Law Firm., Best. A teenager was found dead in his car Monday after a single-vehicle accident on the Interstate 35 frontage road in New Braunfels, police said. She has degrees in journalism and criminology. Copyright 2022 by KSAT - All rights reserved. Heavy rains last night have caused an increased flow of water in the Comal River this morning On todays date (04-30-19), at approximately 2:20am, the New Braunfels Police Department and New Braunfels Fire Department were called to the Wal-Mart parking lot in the 1200 block of I-35 South for a report of a stabbing On April 28th, 2019, at approximately 6:20pm, the New Braunfels Police Department was called for a report of a missing 66-year old male from San Antonio who had wandered away from a construction job site On April 28, 2019 at approximately 3:07 AM the New Braunfels Police Department and the New Braunfels Fire Department responded to the 2500 block of IH 35 S., in the northbound lanes, regarding a motor vehicle accident involving 3 vehicles On todays date (04-23-19) at approximately 3:25pm, the New Braunfels Police Department was called to the 300 block of Landa Street for a report of shots being fired On todays date (04-20-19), at approximately 12:00pm, the New Braunfels Police Department and the New Braunfels Fire Department were called to the 100 block of South Academy Avenue for a report of two suspicious devices found by a resident On todays date (04-18-19), at approximately 6:45am, the New Braunfels Police Department and the New Braunfels Fire Department were called to First Baptist Church located in the 700 block of Cross St. for reports On todays date (04-07-19), at approximately 1:30am, the New Braunfels Police Department was called to the 1200 block of Broadway for a report of a gunshot victim. PLAINVIEW, N.Y. (PIX11) A Long Island man allegedly assaulted two Nassau County police officers while fleeing a Plainview car crash that left another two . TxDOT has begun several projects to alleviate traffic and improve road conditions on I-35 N, breaking ground on one project in March and another Wednesday morning. A friend recommended giving Jeff Benton a call. If you have a disability preventing you from viewing this file, please contact, Man killed along two major interstates after tazing San Antonio police officer, Man caught on video causing $9k in damage to car in San Antonio parking lot, New Braunfels man, 20, caught having sexual relationship with 12-year-old girl, then kidnapping her, UPDATE: New Braunfels police find their library Herald Hijacker, Police continue search for missing 8-month-old San Antonio boy. Traffic Jam/Road closed/Detour helper Newcomer was pronounced dead at the scene. As crews are working to clear the crash scene, drivers in the area are urged to take another route, or expect delays for the next hour or so. I must say it was positively refreshing being able to trust him completely handling my case especially since he was 2,000 miles away!, I would recommend the Benton Law Firm to anyone in need. When victims die in these horrific accidents, due to the negligent actions of others, their families can contact our law firm at (214) 777-7777 to get the justice and compensation they deserve. Police said the driver of this vehicle attempted to swerve away from the trailer, but hit the victim as he was standing near the back left corner of the trailer. The photos depicted in these posts are not representative of the actual accident scene. She joined the news team in April 2018 as a morning reporter for GMSA and is a native South Texan. Jeff came out the winner and got me $400,000., They are the nicest people I have ever talked to! Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle Patricia Douglass, 52, dead in 2-vehicle crash at 206th Street and Mach Kuel, 39, killed in car crash on Interstate 35 in Faribault on Zaza Eristavi, 41, killed, after three trucks collide on icy Nicholas Allen Mauldin, 32, and Jurelle B. Thorpe, 21, killed, and Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI, Texas Tornado: Infant, toddler rescued from submerged truck (VIDEO), Girl fights off carjacker attempting to kidnap her and sister in Williamsburg, Virginia, Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer, Read our affiliate disclosure policy here. Being sharp, knowledgeable and effective, Jeff Benton was able to settle my case and the hospital bills within record time. Information in this post, should not be considered legal or medical advice. The Benton Law Firm came as a recommendation from a friend and I couldnt be happier with their assistance in my case. Investigators said the Volkswagon was likely speeding down the frontage road when the teenager lost control in a construction zone. The cost of an accident report from New Braunfels Police Department is $6.00. I was always able to reach someone on the phone when I called. According to the. Follow him on Twitter @stevensantana88, Major accident outside New Braunfels creates I-35 traffic delays, Texas bill proposes tax cuts for only straight, married couples, S.A. area pelted with large hail, heavy wind in overnight storm, Rooftop bar Cowboys and Cadillacs to grace downtown New Braunfels, South Texans want to know who's behind the 'Booty Patrol' truck, Costco to open first $15M store in Central Texas this March, 'Naked and Afraid' lets San Antonio mom show off survival skills, How a viral chicken fried steak briefly closed down Mr. Juicy, Here are 5 S.A. personalities perfect for hosting 'Daytime', PHOTOS: Massive alligator spooks locals along a South Texas road, PHOTOS: Ocelots spotted in 'rare' moment along a South Texas road, closed Loop 337 at the I-35 Frontage Road Tuesday. disgaea 5 fun weapons, san antonio police department detectives, god eater 3 weapons list,