Why Was Charissa Thompson In Hospital, Articles B

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. With a choice of 12 different thrilling rides for unlimited enjoyment, Berjaya Times Square Theme Park is an attraction in KL not to be missed. I think there are so much more activities for kids there than adults for the one time payment in entrance. The Berjaya Times Square Theme Park is located within Berjaya Times Square Shopping Mall on the 5th and 7th floor. Berjaya Times Square Theme Park is a good place to go if the kids are craving for some theme park excitement. 514. Yup dont think twice, trust my words.Tq for your attention. Operation Hours: 12pm-8pm (Monday to Friday), 11am-8pm (Saturday to Sunday . Located within Berjaya Times Square Hotel, one of the biggest shopping malls in the country, the expansive amusement park is located on the fifth floor and is designed for both adults and children with two zones. HIGHLIGHTS. - Honey Bump, The gigantic indoor theme park, measuring 133,000 square feet, offers thrilling rides and activities for your family and friends. Image credit: Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Image credit: Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Image credit: Berjaya Times Square Theme Park. Surrender to your sense of adventure with rides like the Spinning Orbit, Dizzy Izzy, Robo Crash, etc. Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. !. Berjaya Times Square offers various conveniences, making your shopping experience a memorable one. Berjaya Times Square is a 48-storey, 203m (666ft) twin tower, hotel, condominium, indoor amusement park and shopping centre complex in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was opened in October 2003 by the 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad. Why cant we just have separate tickets for adults and children too? Headout is building the future of how we experience our cities. Come on, I believe thatne tall kid plus her little 3 yo sister wont crash the whole boat at an instant. - Crazy Bus National Visual Arts Gallery. [6] This building consists of a 19-storey shopping mall, business offices and leisure centre with over 1,000 retail shops, 1,200 luxury service suites, 65 food outlets and entertainment attractions such as the Berjaya Times Square Theme Park. At 800 meters in length, it is the longest multiple-inverted roller coaster in Asia with speeds that reach 80 kmph. Kindly check the criteria for each ride on the website. And they ended up not playing any single rides on the 5th floor! My 3 kids, aged 3, 5 and 7 definitely enjoyed their time there, especially the bumper car ride. Logic tells me, TEN kids taller than maximum height will do.5) There are smaller pay-per-ide rides for kids below 4ft 2inch, its so unacceptable to pay to play these rides, albeit its only 2 token, the ticket price of RM38 should have covered these ride too.6) I can go on and on complaining about the theme park here which I bet will only be replied with 'pledge to look on the matters and improve service etc etc etc' by the management. As you enter a space built on technological innovations of the 21st Century, where BTSTP bring a brand new sensorial experience unlike any other with an array of holographic projections set amidst the soothing backdrop of river and marine life. Bhd. Live chat with local experts anywhere, anytime. The rides are not so scary but need maintenance for certain rides. Discover the Future. Staff are very friendly and helpful. So they ended up cannot enjoy playing the rides together as siblings or family due to their not-so-flexible height restriction. !The biggest indoor theme park in Malaysia has 14 rides with two themes; Galaxy Station where . Berjaya Time Square Theme Park: Fun for kids - See 816 traveler reviews, 451 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor. features fun inflatable bumper cars with built in shooting devices. Located inside Berjaya Times Square (the countrys biggest inner city leisure cum- shopping mall), this theme park is built by the fictitious character, Professor Cosmo along with Ooort, his robot assistant. Read my review here and see entrance fee, opening hours and location. VR and BB gun (extra paid) was entertaining. Zoo Negara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 2023 Ticket Prices, Butterworth to Penang Ferry - 2023 Timings, Fares and Review, KL Hop-On Hop-Off - Double Decker Tour of Kuala Lumpur, The rides are really cool, especially the Supersonic Odyssey, the. Measuring at 133,000, this enormous indoor theme park offers thrilling activities and rides for one and for all. js.id = id; Our family had probably visited 3 times and it had always been great experiences. Take the Butterworth to Penang Ferry for a convenient and scenic way to cross between Penang Island and the mainland. Address: Imbi, 55100, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Visit Website Play mini games here and take home prizes at Terry's Carnival Games! so they'll be able to go on all the rides. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. This nauseating flat ride, located in Berjaya Times Square in Kuala Lumpur, is a double arm inverter, or at least an imitation, as the manufacturer of the ri. //]]>, [email protected] Live chat with our experts 24/7, We've served 15 million+ guests and we are here for you, Happy customers across 10,000+ experiences, 5,000+ verified reviews with 90% excellent score, Featured and recommended by the best brands, Have a question? #54 of 334 things to do in Kuala Lumpur. By Rapid KL (LRT), the closest station is Hang Tuah just a short walk away. Contrary to other reviews, we found the staff to be very polite and welcoming. Berjaya Times Square Theme Park is a 133,000 sq ft theme park that is divided into two sections: The Galaxy Station & The Fantasy Garden that caters to Adults and Children. See Reviews, Articles & Photos before Visiting. Berjaya Times Square Theme Park in central KL is the largest indoor theme park in Malaysia, measuring 133,000 square feet, filled with fun attractions and activities for people of all ages. Facebook Page Rides for younger kids and family rides are upstairs on the 7th floor. For. Initially, the land belonged to the millionaire and philanthropist Cheong Yoke Choy before World War II. KL!. It houses famous rides like the Supersonic Odyssey, Spinning Orbit, Ooort's Express, Dizzy Izzy, Cosmo Climb, Robo Crash, Beat Saber, Cosmic Games and many Arcade games. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. By Rapid KL (LRT), the closest station is Hang Tuah just a short walk away. First to Review. They hardly smile (smiling is a free thing to do yet they dont do it often, i think its about time for BTS theme park to pay their staff for smiling). The highlight of the place was the cocoon playground for the kids. Kiddy123.com | Malaysia Early Childhood Directory Monday - Friday : 12pm - 10pm* Built by parents for all, our objective is to help public to find family-friendly activities that they can spend time on with their love ones. Choose your ticket according to your nationality, Access to Virtual Reality Games, Cosmo Climb, Zoofari Animal Rides, Crochet Playground, Cosmic Games, and Arcade Games. The bumper cars are a lot of fun and with the park being empty you don't have to wait in line for anything. DNA Mixer, a "Maverick 21" ride by Moser rides, Dizzy Izzy, an Emiliana Lunapark Polyp ride. 0.3 km Speciality Museums. [email protected] +603 2117 3118; Facebook-f Instagram Tiktok Youtube. Best rides for adults/big kids: rollercoaster & bumper carsBest rides for little kids: mini bumper cars, bumble bee & train, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Jump to. . . Required fields are marked *. [CDATA[ They have fun rides like roller coasters, bumper cars, haunted house and so on. Theme park mini just nice since genting is closed. I was at Sunway Lagoon yesterday, itsss wayyyy better experience and worth my double-than-Malaysian-rate ticket. If you are interested in partnering with us, drop us an email: Review our Sales Kit and decide why it is best to partner with us. Berjaya Times Square Theme Park is located at level 5 & 7, Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur - Malaysias largest inner-city shopping-cum leisure mall. We thoroughly enjoyed the rollercoaster. The gigantic indoor theme park, measuring 133,000 square feet, offers 2 exciting sections - Galaxy Station for the thrill seekers and Fantasy Garden for the young ones. Berjaya Times Square 1 Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur 55100, Compare hotel prices and find amazing discounts. Zoo Negara is the premier zoo in Malaysia, now with added giant panda attraction. The cultural diversity of KL with each race having its unique traits and together form an intermingled community leaves a deep impression for tourists. Grab this limited-time offer while it lasts. //

berjaya times square theme park space attack accident 2023