Cluster Duck Game Hole, Homes For Rent In Mount Airy, Nc, Articles C

Chuckie Finster: You're not bad yourself, Kimi. Alan Quebec: This tool is used to tighten bolts Alan Quebec: You're absolutely right and Didi you don't have to answer in form of a question. Where'd you get it? Igor: Nyet! Harry: Leo, you're a role model in that costume. Phil wouldn't know brains if they bit him on the nose [Phil whispers again] We have an update. Quotes Angelica: You don't know her, old friend. Kimi Finster: [still bouncing] I wants what's she's having! Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Angelica: Yup, flat as a cat on the highway. What's the first thing about magic? burcuvural53005by. Ever since I started going on the potty, a diaper just doesn't feel right.". Writing stories has given me the power to change things I could not change as a child. What do you want? I've been wranglin' young 'uns since before you were born. System overload. Didi Pickles: Or the time your boss called you an imbecile over the PA system? Angelica Pickles: [Lil, pretending to be a garage attendant buffs Angelica's pedal car with her dress] You missed a spot! Miss Carol: Okay, Angelica, I'm relying on you. Pull up the Anchor! Cartoon Pics. Mr. Uh let's see That was beans and cherries and uh, cookies with syrup Angelica Pickles: And Finsterella After you make breakfast, don't forget to scrub the floors, brush Cynthia's hair and wash all of my clothes! Popular Topics . Minka: Vis isn't ve old country, or haven't you noticed, Mr. Chocolate Cake? Drew Pickles: You sure you got enough eggs? Stu Pickles: Or the time that old woman at the supermarket punched you in the jaw? Chuckie Finster: Me?, but I always get a-scared! Rugrats Cynthia & Angelica Clear Mini Backpack. Smurfs . Cynthia is a feminine given name of Greek origin: , Kyntha, "from Mount Cynthus" on Delos island. When she wore a flower crown because she's basic but DGAF what other people think. Stu Pickles: Sure you have, Chas. If you say that word one more time, we are not going to take you to be on Miss Carol's show! Angelica: Chuckie's scared of the guy on the oatmeal box. Angelica: Yecch! 1 characters present 2 plot 3 quotes 4 trivia tommy dil chuckie angelica susie harold stu didi chas betty charlotte cynthia phil mentioned lil mentioned kimi mentioned kira mentioned chetwin savannah jonathan mentioned by charlotte to have gotten a hip replacement mr. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! "Cyndy" is a dead ringer for Angelica's Cynthia doll./In order to impress some four-year old girls with a "thing" for babies, Angelica promises to be nice to the Rugrats forever. Chuckie: You guys hear that? Stu Pickles: That was yesterday, Chaz. See more ideas about rugrats cynthia rugrats cartoon. Swab the Poop deck!, Yep, I guess the persecutor's the poopetrator this time.. Don't you got anything good? Angelica Pickles: Yuck! She is the stepsister of Chuckie Finster; born in a Japanese family, she was the last character to be introduced to the Rugrats character list. That actually comes to $32,000. Phil: Yeah. I've been taking orders from you *all* day! On and on! You know what a handful your Stu is now; Well, abandon him with a faceful of oatmeal and a load in his pants Chuckie: Great, we look silly, we feel sticky, and we smell like a coconut cream pie. Didi Pickles: [after the man in the Reptar suit hugs Chuckie] You know, Betty, I guess this is a kinder, gentler Reptar. 14 times cynthia from rugrats made you say me as a doll she s a ride or die type of girl. All I had was my fancy-pants business, Mr. Know-so-much! Angelica: Now, what did you want to tell me? Paul Gatsby: [Losing patience with the adults incessantly talking about the "Dummi Bears" throughout dinner] What is WRONG with you people? New Baby: [in baby talk] A gaga ga ga [suddenly talking in a deep voice reminiscent of a gangster] That's right I'm the new baby, I'm the new baby and you're the old baby see, and you'd better get something straight right off the bat [grabbing her by the front of her jumper] there ain't room in the house for the both of us! Angelica Pickles: The new baby, it talked to me, it said mean things to me! Tommy Pickles: Wet the bed? Wallpaper Iphone Cute. Grandpa Lou Pickles: [ see Tommy and other babies on the rink, wakes up Stu] Hey Stu. That is the question! Birthday Pictures. Chuckie's Angel: [they look on as Angelica continues to stuff her face] It doesn't matter having a friend like you gives Tommy the guts to stand up to bullies like Angelica, without you he's just another broken down baby bumming cookie crumbs [Tommy eats the cookie Angelica dropped earlier], [Betty is using a computer to program Stu's latest invention with the qualities of a good mother]. The Abominable Snowman! Chuckie Finster: Well you are even more losted than you think because you're in the wrong story! 'Course I can't keep an eye on Howie 24/7 Kimi Finster: [Unaware Chuckie thinks he's allergic to her due to his constant sneezing and avoiding her] Why doesn't Chuckie want to play with me? Oy gevalt! Howard DeVille: [after Didi accuses Betty of stealing her earrings] Betty, a thief? Bob the X-Ray tech: I'm going to take pictures of your insides. Howard DeVille: I'll get the rubber gloves! Lil DeVille: [about Tommy in the "Masked Detective fantasy"] He looks so cute sleeping like a baby. It might be scary if you're thirty-five years old and you suddenly realize that you've never really lived! This series is about babies and their daily antics. In November, p.23, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Angelica Pickles: [pleading with him] No please, I'm your big sister! It's the guy on the box with the scary hat. Angelica: She's in the shower. [reaches for her and she runs away], Angelica Pickles: [runs into the basement into her toy mobile car] Gotta get out!, gotta get out! A man in a dreidel costume carrying a box of donuts slips on it, spins around and falls down. Mr. Dreidel: [catches Angelica after slipping on a latke tossed onto the floor by her] You! Check out our cynthia rugrats dolls selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Grandpa Boris: [looks at newspaper] Wonderful! Tommy Pickles: [in his dream searching through the refrigerator and cupboards] Bottle?, bottle? "A clean room is a happy room." This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard of quality. All I see is a diapie. [the babies call Tommy Chuckie's new brother and Chuckie is jealous that Tommy gets so much attention]. Come on, you're gonna be my Butthound. Tommy: That's the fun of it, Chuckie; you never know what you're going to get until you get it. That man likes my piggy tails! Big Bottle: [a giant bottle with a superhero cape appears] Did someone say bottle? [picks up the car with her inside] Hmm I wonder what a toy car would taste like? https://www.quotes.net/movies/rugrats_105787, https://www.quotes.net/movies/rugrats_quotes_105787. Chuckie Finster: Coming, Awful step-in Sisters! She first appeared in Rugrats in Paris: The Movie in 2000 and the her Debut Show Appearance in Angelicon. Stu: [walks in with Didi] Here's your pudding, Angelica. Chuckie Finster: [Lil whispers in Chuckie's ear] This just in! God wouldn't have given you maracas if he didn't want you to shake 'em. Stu: Say, I hope you're not reading the kids anything too scary, pop. He lives here, you know., You Babies are so dumb, I'm suprised you even know which end of the bottle to suck!, There now that they're gone let's get down to some real fun, I've rented you boys some movies 'Reptar Come Home,' 'Reptar Redux,' and my personal favorite 'Lonely Space Vixens,' now that's for after you go to bed., I'll never fall in love again! Angelica: [Angelica flies off the swing-set, landing face first on the ground] I did it! Gee, I'm luckier than I thought. Drew Pickles: Is anything wrong, sweetness? Phil DeVille: The way they drink their milk Lil DeVille: The way they roll that ball [bounces it on the floor]. The very idea of losing Cynthia horrifies her at times, pointed out in in "Tricycle Thief" in which she fought to keep her innocence so the babies wouldn't let Cynthia go up with Chuckie's balloon. Why on earth are you making chocolate pudding? What does Miss Carol think of her kids? Phil DeVille: Sometimes it takes an emergency to really know who your friends really are. wanted sign surviving car accident dream meaning islam; esh2 e dab rig review ryobi 1900 psi pressure washer parts; office max locations d10 chart vedic astrology calculator; nude fashion show pics japanese store nyc soho; atomic bent 90 with bindings cynthia rugrats black; plaga rule 34 grand vin reservations Tommy: Oh, you don't think he'll do that to my grandpa, do you? Chuckie Finster: [sees that the room is full of valuable decorations like tea sets, fine china, and ceramic statues] But Tommy what if I hit something? Drew: I did it. Larry: Well, I had to pick up the lobsters. Lil: [chewing on a dreidel] Hey, Tommy, these cradles don't taste like clay. Chuckie Finster: [as Finsterella goes to answer the door, only to see Phil and Lil dressed in leaderhosens] What is it? Steve: [about cleaning up the spill on Aisle 4 after Tommy trashed the grocery store] Your turn, dude. Stu Pickles: I'll go buy some lights and ornaments. Angelica: Look out! Looks like She's gonna bore us! If somebody loves you, it's because he wants to. Phil: It just means you're turning backwards into a baby baby. Scholastic Newbery Collection, p.49, Scholastic Inc. Karen Hesse, Cynthia Rylant, Cynthia Lord, Ann M. Martin (2013). Rugrats Cartoon. Minka: If Shlomo and Boris make it through tonight's performance without killing each other, that will be the miracle of Chanukah. Kira Finster: I am sorry about Fifi. Chuckie: [as it begins to rain] We better get inside before we get wet. She had faith in every single person she ever met, and this never failed her, for nobody ever disappointed May. [Twins sigh]. Like family and love and other real human values. Who cares if it's "unladylike"? Drew: That's nice. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Nobody knows. Get her out of here! [takes the entire box of donuts], Chas Finster: Oh look, Boris, your play made the front page! MY DAD'S BEEN DECAFFEINATED! Chocolate chip! [runs off]. And there are no bad dreams. Lil DeVille: No, boys wear pants and girls wear dressies. greene county, georgia; the buffalo store transit rd Ver ms ideas sobre rugrats, aventuras en paales, personajes de los rugrats. Tommy Pickles: Hoist the Mistelmast! Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. Stu: Look, pop, are you sure about this whole camping experiment? When she was drowning and part of her was like, "Maybe I'm okay with this?". If you love Miss Carol at all, you will tell us right now: *what does Miss Carol think of her kids*? Angelica: Your whole *head* is a soft spot! But those with an evil heart seem to have a talent for destroying anything beautiful which is about to bloom. Tommy Pickles: [Angelica starts eating cookies that fell into a bucket of suds] But, Angelica! So you see, Tommy, cookies made me who I am. I'm all snapped in! The Rugrats Movie clip with quote CYNTHIA! Chuckie: Guys, guys. Tommy Pickles: [picks him up and laughs] Bottle! Grandpa Boris: What friend? Phil: [holds some chocolate money] And these moneys don't taste as good as the ones under the couch. Grandpa Lou Pickles: I'm gonna get some candy; I'd rather rot my teeth than sit here and rot my brain. Lil: What are we gonna do now, Phillip? Directors Carol Millican (segment Cynthia Comes Alive) Jeff Scott (segment Trading Phil) Writers Arlene Klasky I am so grateful to be a writer. Susie Carmichael: Why'd they give you a balloon? Betty DeVille: Hey, I know! The Best of Cynthia Pickles! You can do it! Chuckie: [after being handed a book entitled "Plato"] Look, Tommy, a whole book about "Play-Doh.". Angelica Pickles: [after the babies make a mess] My Pony! [laughs evilly] *You're all little* [scene cuts to a screen of a test pattern as two camera workers go alarmed and look at each other]. I'm not a bug yet! Louis 'Grandpa' Pickles: [talking in his sleep] Dust Bowl, Schmust Bowl! We're free! I've never been so humiliated in all my life! Kimi Finster: Okay, now you've gone a bit too far! BendyFigs are finely crafted collectible figures by The Noble Collection. Angelica's doll is known for wearing the same orange dress with red stripes, a black belt with a yellow buckle and red shoes. I'll be your X-Ray Technician. It is odd how we sometimes deny ourselves the very pleasure we have longed for and which is finally within our reach. What about the time you got stood up at your senior prom? Chuckie: It is mud.". Chuckie Finster: Yeah, he's taking our fun away! In ve old country, ve never had carrot cake at a birvday party! Chuckie Finster: Excuse me, Phil, but you're trying to be like me, right? Chas and Kira take on a teen to help around the coffee shop. Serge: You know, I think coffee is better in St. Petersburg. Grandpa Lou: [while putting out a fire] It's a synagogue, Chanukah boy! Lil DeVille: [after Angelica is accused of stealing Susie's Trike] Make her pay through the nose! Angelica Pickles: [runs away screaming in terror] Mommy!, mommy! Didi Pickles: Yeah? Chuckie: First he made me lick the slide, and then he hugged me from the monkey bars, and then he put a worm on my head. I jumped off the swing-set farther than you! Menu. ', I know it's kinda early to be thinking about marriage, but hey, I'm gonna be three next year!, When life gives you lemons, make apple sauce., Look out! Stu Pickles: [Whispering to Didi] In his day, the dinosaurs were real. Marvin Finster: [after learning Chuckie can only say "No"] Chuckie, will you ever amount to anything? Chuckie: Oh, No! Chuckie: [gasps] That must have been what he meant! Cynthia has peach skin, blonde hair, white with black pupils, and wears an orange dress with red stripes and black belt with a yellow buckle. I actually did it. Phil DeVille: [On a mission with Lil to supposedly retrieve Howard's tongue from Fluffy] If we're not back in Eleventy days, You guys can have our linty collection! 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars (53) $9.00 $ 9. Cynthia Doll Enamel Pin Rugrats Cool Enamel Pins Cute Pin Bag Pins Aesthetic Pins Lapel Pin Pins StellaCreativePress (1,138) $1.49 $3.73 (60% off) FREE shipping Angelica "Getting Old Is Nothing But Misery and Woe" Rugrats Enamel Pin | Funny Gift | Birthday Gift Christmas gift millypins (20,680) $9.50 [snatches it from him and throws it into a pile of toys]. [concerned because Angelica has told them they are going to turn into bugs]. Chuckie Finster: [lifts Kimi's dress] Piggy tails? We're losted. Andrew 'Drew' Pickles: So, Angelica, since your fun phrase has a bad word in it, it would make mommy and me happy if you just didn't say it anymore. Angelica: [inhales, shouts] She think we're all little [the last word is blocked from Charlotte's terrified scream]. Phil DeVille: [When Stu as "Stuie" is fighting the robotic duck on top of the roof] Go on, Stuie! Angelica Pickles: Look, I get what you're doing, Lil. Stu Pickles: Did Mozart's wife ask him how long it would take to finish his requiem? In the 2021 Rugrats series, Cynthia remains Angelica's favorite doll. [in the kitchen, Stu stirs a pot over the stove - Didi enters]. [chases the little bottle]. Angelica Pickles: No, That just makes you both *disgusting*. Serge: No, no, no, Igor, you stay and watch monkeys, and I get us coffee. Why would he want to look for Satchmo? Wherever you may roam; Do not forget the memory of your brave captain! Krumm: Ha, what does he know, he doesn't sleep in this bed. New Baby: [Angelica screams in horror] Where do you think you're going sister? She's fierce, she's fashion, she's servin' up some sassin'. The door hits Tommy, Lil breaks character to help him up] Oh, Sorry. Chuckie Finster: I just wana have a nice day at the park where i'm not ascared of stuff. Tommy Pickles: [Armed with a popsicle stick, against the Junk food kid, who is blowing a huge bubble with her gum] One more blow and I'll pop it to pieces! Tommy: But but people just don't disappear because you wish for them to. [shoves him through the fence]. Didi: [filling out bank forms] Weight on the Moon in Kilograms. Cynthia Rhodes Quotes. [she holds out her hand to Tommy] I'm Tammy Fae. Other Cynthia dolls have been shown to have long, voluminous hair -- while it's never explained while Angelica's doll's hair is the way it is, Angelica's generally assumed to have had something to do with it (like trying to cut/style Cynthia's hair). Charlotte Pickles: Angel, when you don't share, well, it it won't look good on the application for Harvard. Drew: Oops. Angelica: [Drinks the coffee Phil and Lil gave her and spits it back out] This coffee tastes like mud! Lil Deville: [the Babies are imagining climbing a mountain] Look, Philip! Cynthia is Angelica's best friend and favorite toy. Pangborn martin cameo robo but carl cameo karl chetwyn cutesy. I didn't know any, but I read their books. Bread, Eggs, Breaded Eggs: When Chas tries unsuccessfully to talk to Cindy about her bad work ethics, Cindy tells him that her last boss said she was fun, full of ideas, and full of fun ideas. Didi: How can you say that? It needs a few minor adjustments. Chuckie: [after Phil and Lil knock his rock collection on the ground] Look! We never catched our buggie. Chuckie Finster: I put a penny up my nose once. When she proved that food, juice boxes, and friends are all you truly need in life. But *Nobody* talks to *ME* like that! With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Cynthia Rugrats animated GIFs to your conversations. Stu: [about taking Tommy to a child psychologist] There's nothing wrong with Tommy. But every night I have to wear a funny hat while Grandpa Boris says some stuff I don't understand and Mommy lights another candle. The show focuses on a group of toddlers, most prominently Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, and Angelica, and their day-to-day lives, usual, I'm telling you, Tommy, that Santa's a bad guy. No wonder the world's in such crummy shape. Tommy: [at a pretend funeral for "Mr Friend"] Um, shouldn't someone say something? Grandpa Lou Pickles: It's too late for me, too. My twins, Jonathon and Hillary, were born on March 31, joining their 3-year-old sister . Cookies and Cake and Jellybeans with Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup and cherries and sprinkles, of course! Angelica: [episode: "Slumber Party"] If you have to ask, you'll never know. Harry: Yeah, but see, you got a gentle, human side too. Lil Deville: [giggling] I thought Tommy was gonna peepee in his diapey! It is an orange smell. Shawna: [in movie] Just make sure you give valentines to the other needy children, Squeaky Bear. Angelica Pickles: And just what are *you* doing? And lets face it I am definitely talented JAZZ HANDS. [hugs Chuckie tightly]. Angelica Pickles Rugrats Quotes Rugrats Quotes Rugrats Angelica Pickles. [Chuckie has escaped being trampled by a crowd dancing the Hora]. In 1996, Klasky Csupo Animation began producing new episodes, and the show's fourth season began airing in 1997. Angelica's doll is mostly bald except for four bunches of blonde hair on the sides of her head as well as two long hairs on the right side of her head. Drew Pickles: Ah, I wish I could say the same. Break out the Pizza Squares! Tommy Pickles: [the Babies think Chuckie is an alien and think he is ready to admit it] Chuckie, I don't think most babies have your problem. Phil: Wow, that means soon you'll be just like Chuckie: Oh, Great! Lil DeVille: What do you mean there's no difference? Grandpa Lou Pickles: [browsing through show brochure] It's not in the program, that's for sure. More Buying Choices $8.97 (7 new offers) Nolan Originals. 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars (221) Every person is able to add beauty, whether by growing flowers, or singing, or cooking luscious meals, or raising sweet pets. 3D printer file information 3D design format: STL Folder details Last update : 2020-10-07 at 00:44 Publication date : 2020-05-26 at 20:33 License CC BY - Attribution Tags rugrats doll nikelodeon cynthia woman thin young Creator Aslan3d But this boy, he's the real poet, because when he tries to put on paper what he's seen with his heart, he will believe deep down that there are no good words for it, no words can do it, and at that moment he will have begun to write poetry. Lil DeVille: Yeah, and I don't think it was the Aminals, *Philip*! Charles 'Chuckie' Finster, Jr.: I think I'm gonna be sick. For the first time, I'm experiencing the real Stu Pickles. Me Quotes Funny Seriously Funny C Cecilia Valerie Rugrats Quotes Rugrats Funny The Rugrats Movie Rugrats Cartoon Rugrats All Grown Up 90s Cartoon Characters Nickelodeon Cartoons Cartoon Tv Shows Cartoon Quotes "Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me." V Veronica Adams Comic Book Characters Comic Books Drew Pickles: A gross? Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! And then she made us both take a nap. Tommy: Naw just some old junk! Tommy: I don't get it. Didi: There is no way he'll get this one. Chuckie Finster: He was the best bug I ever had. "It's easy to forget when she's nailing it as a mama bear, wife, family psychologist and chicken lady, that she was first an absolute ace at what she was born to do," he continued. The special was a pilot for the Rugrats spin-off series All Grown Up!, which chronicles the lives of the babies and their parents after they age up by 10 years. Tommy: [trying to set Santa Traps] Chimley. Tell everyone the new fun phrase. We've done it before Just not all at once. [Lil whispers again] Wait just a moment. Lil DeVille: [after she takes the calculator from the drawer] I'll tell you what we're gonna do with it; We're gonna take it out back and throw it in the mud! Larry: No way, man, I had to clean up the sodas. Igor: Rugrats S02E38 39 The Seven Voyages Of Cynthia + My Friend Barney. Betty DeVille: [Debating over the Dr. Cathy show about parenting] It seems to make sense that kids copy what they see their parents do. 4 Mar. Rugrats | NickRewind Nickelodeon Cartoon Universe 1.99M subscribers Subscribe 5.5K Share Save 2.3M views 3 years ago #NickRewind #Rugrats #Cynthia She has. [swings over, missing the ship completely and lands in the water]. You said I'd be playing the part of the king! Chuckie: What, Tommy, What? Lil DeVille: [the babies make it back to the Pickles' yard, Lil has the calculator in hand and opens Spike's doggy door to let Tommy through. Not Cynthia! I'll meet you over at the church! You don't know the first thing about *magic*! I'll get the wipes. Rugrats Quotes. Charlotte Pickles: [sternly] Angelica, you are not to say that word again! Is that Tommy, out there? [Phil whispers in his ear] Flash! Miss Carol: That's it! Betty DeVille: Now you know how I feel, cupcake. Lil DeVille: [realises she's meant to be acting like Angelica] Oh, I see what you mean! Phil: [Phil and Lil are eating worms] How about you eats the head and I eats the tail? Cassandra Truth: When the adults find the shop a mess thanks to the babies trying unsuccessfully to shrink Cindy, Cindy tells them the babies made a mess. Phil: [whispered to Lil] Didn't they *used* to be on the ground? I start a family, he starts his "fancy-shmancy" business. Swab the Poop deck! Tommy: Come on, Chuckie, it's just one small step. Rugrats - Se8 - Ep24 - Cynthia Comes Alive - Trading Phil HD Watch. Sassy. Grandpa Lou Pickles: [watching sappy movie "The Land Without Smiles"] "Land Without Brains" is more like it! Angelica: I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeVille. Rugrats in Paris: The Movie was released as a sequel in 2000. Angelica: [Angelica tries to divide the Babies] Ok, Let's Pretend this nickel's a pie. Stu Pickles: [Deadpan] Put a sock in it, Deed. Friend: [after the babies have buried him in the sand box] Stay away from squiggly worms they're full of dirt and yucky [malfunctioning] g-g-g-g-germs germs. [Tommy, scared complies, as do The Twins and Angelica giggles at the results] *I* didn't say "Simon Says"! Men principal. Leo: Finally, something we can agree on. Rugrats Funny. Angelica: We couldn't sleep 'cause of the Satchmo. She perfectly encapsulated what it's like to get older by saying having more responsibilities meant, "I'm not allowed to have fun anymore for the rest of my life." She also gave us a lesson in self-love with the quote, "Sometimes, I wish I could be you, so I could be friends with me." When the actual Cynthia doll is shown, she is intended to have long voluminous blonde hair. Phil is a doo-doo head! I learned to write from authors. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Authentic, intricate Cynthia Doll figure from the beloved Nickelodeon classic, Rugrats. Chuckie Finster: [the twins and Tommy try to scare the sneeze out of Chuckie by pulling scary faces as he leaves the bathroom] Hi, Tommy. Angelica Pickles: [Teaching the babies to play "Simon Says" for her own gains] Okay the first thing you gotta do is Poke yourself in the eye! Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. Stu: Ha! They'll say I'm a genius. He's gone! Angelica Pickles: [sarcastically] Gee no, Tommy, it's a real life Dummi Bear from Dummi Bear Land. In the Cynthia Workout song, she can dance and make omelets. Lil DeVille: Remember, a pirate's not ascared of nothin'! Susie Carmichael: [Angelica, Lil and Susie have scared off Tommy and Chuckie while wearing monster make up] Did you see when I rowled at him? The Abdominal Snowman! Stu Pickles: [after the adults accidentally sell everything at the garage sale, thanks to the babies] My Disco Suit My 8-tracks My stereo Didi Pickles: You know, Stu, maybe this isn't such a *bad* thing. Why won't you disappear? Angelica Pickles: [after catching the babies scoffing the food without manners] You're lucky nobody saw that but me. "Rugrats Quotes." Twitter and Google+. Lil DeVille: [after Cynthia falls back to earth from the balloon] How did that happen, Phil? They know it is time to be still. Angelica Pickles: [Frustrated] You stupid little ball! Angelica: [watching TV in a queen bed] Ah ha ha ha ha! is it illegal to eat hamburgers on sunday in minnesota. Little Bottle: Sorry Tommy but you're way too big for me [jumps out of his hand and runs away laughing], Tommy Pickles: Hey! Grandpa Lou Pickles: I'll drink a couple of quarts of egg nog and fall asleep in front of the TV. Chuckie Finster: I love it when he gives these big speeches. Lil: [Angelica is on top of a human pyramid formed by the babies to watch TV, Lil is bearing her weight] Careful Angelica, that's my soft spot! On July 16, 2018, it was announced that Nickelodeon had given a series order to a 26-episode revival of the series, executive produced by Klasky, Csup, and Germain. The 18 Sassiest Things Ever Said By Angelica On "Rugrats" Angelica Rugrats. Tommy Pickles: Farewell, my brave crew. [flashback ends] Each one delicious, special in it's own way. Includes stand. Angelica: You babies are so dumb, I can't believe you lived to be one. Angelica Pickles, Kimi Finster: [Chuckie has a dream that he is Finsterella and Angelica and Kimi are his stepsisters] Finsterella! Phew! Angelica: [pleading] Oh, Tommy, do you know where she is? Angelica Pickles: Maybe I should grind the stupid *ball* into fairy dust! Angelica: When life gives you lemons, make apple sauce. Ok! I've been branded! [ wakes up Didi] DIDI, THE KIDS ARE OUT ON THE ICE! When she spent hours posted up on her phone finding out all the hot gossip. Cynthia Doll from the animated series Rugrats. It tastes like cinnamon and can fill up a house in the morning, can pull everyone from bed in a fog. Charles 'Chuckie' Finster, Jr.: [seasick] I knew I shouldn't have had that second helping of strained squash Phil DeVille: [as Angelica is about to make Tommy walk the plank] Be Brave, Tommy! [May] understood people and she let them be whatever way they needed to be. Didi Pickles: Stu, Mozart died without finishing his requiem. Angelica: Me and Cynthia got some "ketchup" to do. Boris: [Boris tried the birthday cake, and is disgusted that it's carrot cake, and not the traditional chocolate cake]. I love being a writer because I want to leave something here on earth to make it better, prettier, stronger. Chuckie Finster: That's good, 'Cause it was getting kinda stinky in that ark, eugh. Charles 'Chuckie' Finster, Jr.: Who stole my glasses? The best gift I ever got was a rubber glove and a tongue depressor. Find the exact moment in a tv show movie or music video you want to share. The series garnered high ratings on Nickelodeon and was the network's top-rated show from 1995 to 2001. I'm just ready for something whole." Angelica: Okay, so it's not like I haven't noticed how maybe sometimes, every now and then, I may get on people's nerves, but never Cynthia's. Harold: But Cynthia's a doll, so technically, she doesn't have nerves. Directed by Igor Kovalyov. How did it happen? I caught a cold, he caught the pneumonia. Stu: Teensy weensy? Phillip 'Phil' Deville: He was the only bug you ever had.