Types Of Banana Trees In Florida, Articles E

Click the owl icon to create an account if you don't have one already. MonFri: 9am7pm 0000029939 00000 n Well, let's say, for example, you find that the Medium (level 2) assistance setting is providing slightly too much assistance. Engine maps allow the rider to adjust the maximum amount of power put out at each assist level. Check that with the accessory disconnected there is no error. If the problem persists, contact your eBike dealer. Using the Ebikemotion companion app, there are a number of features to take advantage of, from auto-adjusting your bicycles assist based on heart rate, GPS tracking of your bicycle, and exact battery life left of the bicycle. Most battery systems use a generic programmed BMS, this only allows cell balancing at the top end of the cell voltage. https://www.ebikemotion.com/web/error-codes-reference/, https://raleigh.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002547637-ebikemotion-error-codes-and-fixes. If you still cant solve any issue, simply contact the dealer and get the solution. Reduce power demand and restart the bike. The link above does not show all the error codes, at least not the one I got which is 201. Ebike.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Common Electric Bike Error Codes and Solutions, Electric Bike Error Codes List and Description, When the hall sensor is loose or blocked by silicone residue. He is very excited and wants to have it ready for display, Thank you for any interest and help you can provide! the bike is switched on and you are in close proximity to it. If there is no change, check the connection or try a different charger. Title: VF - MAHLE - iWoc ONE - Quick User Guide (EN-ES-DE-FR-IT-PT-NL).cdr Author: David Tardon Barros Created Date: 2/11/2020 10:51:18 AM All Ribble e-bikes are fitted with the Iwoc button on the top tube. Alongside this intelligent system, there's also an easy to use . A rider of 90kg, over variable terrain, can expect an average distance of approximately 60 miles from full. In addition to providing key data about the bike's systems, it's also capable of recording your ride data. Within 1 mm of the speed sensor and the smooth side of the magnet should be facing the speed sensor. Excessive temperature during use. Short press the button to set the LEDs to flash. See the dealer to solve this issue. 0000009524 00000 n With proper maintenance, these can be eliminated. Some common electric bike errors are- 1. If you regularly use the companion app, you may see other colours appear on the control buttons. The 250W motor has a 40 Nm maximum torque output. It occurs when a biker pulls the throttle cable without slowing down first, resulting in abnormal responses. Restart the eBike System. This increase in total capacity of the system will make it possible to increase the autonomy achieved with the internal Please install the specific Battery Pack for your eBike System. Battery Charge 25 pts. Does that mean you are simply choosing the Assistance Levels that you "mapped"to the controller in Motor Maps. xref In this guide, we'll break down the X35+ motor system's functions and features and touch on the companion app. If it is correctly connected, replace the charge point and check with the APP to make sure that the charge is increasing. 0000011148 00000 n 2 minutes in the shop and done. Controller error could result from one of the plugs from the controller not being correctly connected to the motor. He ordered from Amazon the SW900 ebike kit and 2000 volt battery. 0000000016 00000 n So, you can optimise your training programs and view route data after each and every ride. O7 error seems to refer to battery voltage, but we would greatly appreciate any suggestions or help from you or whomever we could reach out to. For the full list of error, always consider the manufacturers manual guide. Check the motor wire connection. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Still not got a working one. Loosen the controller and re-plug the hall sensor plug. Bosch Active Line 25kph Drive Unit Manual. Alert Settings Can set reminders for water stops, food, when you reach max heart rate or the point at which the return route exceeds that of your battery life. If the problem persists, contact your eBike dealer. White: 75% of the battery or more remains. Enabling you to ride the bike just like any traditional non-assisted bike. Once the start-up procedure finishes a single solid colour will be displayed. Simply plug the bike into a household socket using the supplied charger and cable. We recommend an iPhone 5S or newer, as well as Android 5.0 or newer for a smoother experience. Solution: Turn off the system to cool down to the permissible temperature or let the drive unit heat up in case of low voltage. Replacing the controller may solve the issue. This video above details how to set up the Ebikemotion app, pair it to your bicycle, and basic overview of how to navigate the app. It also goes over what other colors might mean, and how to use the IWOC ONE to use your e-road bike to it's fullest. People who use electric bikes often get some error codes on the display. hb```b``c`e``9 l@1Oi"aKL"E?TWWYoPzznCV mNGE2yj I^q.:d5l!HJzY?35;f8\IX!1hLe+8'e? Once you connect your bike to the app you are able to select 1 of 3 cycling modes. But, what was it about this particular system that made us choose it over the others? Tried to restart the system, couldn't even let me do that. Our aim was to create the lightest range of electric bikes in the world. Saturday: 10am5pm No return alert - a reminder that youre approaching the point in which you have less battery than necessary to return to the starting point. Combine this market-leading weight with a 250w motor and you have the perfect blend of power vs weight. There is any number of factors that can affect what range an e-bike can reach. This section is intended for developers who are debugging system errors. 0000001387 00000 n If the problem persists, contact your eBike dealer. Here is the issue: after the ride I review my activity but I don't see any error message. What type of battery is it? Please let me know how to get around these problems, Hi I have recently bought an Orbea 20M and have tried many times to open an account but I just cant seem to manage it it just keeps say that I dont have internet connection when I no I have or it just says its has a problem , can you please help me, many thanks Peter, My wife has trouble working out which power level she is in on her Ribble. Interested in a Bike with an Ebikemotion Drivetrain? The display itself is used to indicate the selected power level, available battery level, and more. Red triangle with a message but I cannot read it because of my eyesight is poor up close. Sign up forin-stock updates and discounts! If you are getting error code 08 (throttle issue) first check throttle connection carefully. Connect the bicycle to the Dealer APP and check the battery voltage. If the problem persists, contact your eBike dealer. I took the bike to a local shop that promised they could work on the firmware. If the problem persists, contact your eBike dealer. Adam, Seems to be a common problem. Sounds like a need to make a third trip back to Evans to see if they can update the firmware. But you should be able to fix common and minor faults in no time by following the guides above. Using OpenSource systems for navigation (OpenStreetMpa) and Weather (OpenWeather) Do I need to/ Can I remove the battery to charge? %%EOF That voltage should match your battery. He swapped out the mechanical rim brakes to hydraulic mt 200 disc brakes. EBM Explained 50 pts. 0000010427 00000 n Please charge the battery Pack. Eco, Urban and Sport will each offer a slightly different configuration on how much power is offered at each assistance level. Here you can review the data from previous rides and optimise your training programs by recording, displaying and analysing various parameters. This subscription is good for eight total maps, with a map totaling one complete state. I wonder if I drain the battery and try to charge again if it will fix itself . Press again (whilst it is flashing) to advance to the first assistance level (Green). If this persists, consider replacing the controller. Set to 100% on each level as a base. Leave the battery connected to the charger for 2 hours after the charge ends to balance the cells. Is there a site to buy parts for MZZK E Bikes? What is it? Current supplied by the Battery Pack is too high. Therefore, when necessary, it's more than capable of doing its share of hard work up a steep hill. Display shows a motor on it and front motor does not work. If this doesnt work, the speed sensor could be broken and needs replacement. [email protected] or tel: 850-838-4742 Thus, this article will show you the electric bike error codes in detail. Ive luckily have not had any issues. Open up the motor map menu in the app settings and you can select 1 of 3 cycle modes. With a computer, you can reboot it. An incorrect battery used on the bike shows. The motor is a pedal-assist system (pedelec), a sensor detects the pedalling rhythm and provides assistance based on the assistance level selected. How does the motor work? Also make sure that the battery prongs line up properly. EHZE*d[Q+{v`;Msw [o6m=o}z)K:1kh4h>MvvFUR&ctvNck6]5TLS|F}oWLcq)r1rF99,d;3"%p ]%p ]%p ]%p ]%kE^5xC'r1CN9s:t1C6lf0Cl1^ Pink - If the LED displays a solid pink colour, this means that the system has entered 'safe' mode. To do so you would have to remove the bottom bracket and crankset. 0000010726 00000 n If your bikes have any error between the battery and controller or motor plug and controller, this can happen. When we first considered branching out into the e-bike market, the brief was not simply to create a range of advanced e-bikes. Charge the battery with the original Bosch charger based on the information given in the Bosch's instructions. Repeat the process described above to select level 2/Amber and level 3/Red. Wait until the temperature drops. Error in the communication with the Remote control. 0000004799 00000 n I had worked there for almost six years, and later I quit the job and started my own business where I sell different types of e-bike and their tools and accessories. Solution: Check if the speed sensor and magnet have been installed correctly. Apple watches can be connected and will show ride data, but NOT heart rate. One of the key functions of the app for e-bikes is fault diagnosis. Unplug brake pads, and to check each brake, restart the bike. The Ribble Hybrid AL e was selected for an Editor's Choice award in 2020. If thats true I cant understand how you can interpret the meaning of the colors on the iWoc ONE when you are using any particular mode. Also, with the help of the eBike app, you can see the details errors. Why would this be useful? Check wiring and the accessory connected to the light line. The battery has a life expectancy of around 500 charge cycles. The IWOC ONE controller found on e-road bikes like the Orbea Gain, the Pinarello Dyodo, and the upcoming Colnago E64 eschews a full display for a single button with colors that indicate battery life, pedal assist levels, and more. Battery blocked by a short circuit. This issue leads to wear and tear. Once you have successfully registered, the app will automatically provide you with a LINK MY SMARTBIKE option (pictured). Upon opening the app you will then be asked to enter your email address and password. You can specify a maximum heart rate limit and when this threshold is reached the motor will automatically kick in to provide assistance. Press Button B (bottom button) to decrease the assistance level to the next level down until no assistance is provided. Check the cable; try unplugging and replugging. You are using an out of date browser. This wrong tendency will lead the throttle abnormality to break or damage. If you wish to bypass the first 2 levels and go straight to full assist you can of course cycle straight through the levels. Please contact your eBike Dealer to activate it. Discharge the battery and then recharge it. Bypassing the motor cable, plug connection with the controller into the motor. In a similar vein, smartwatches are incompatible with the app if you require heart rate functionality. You may not get power if any of those are bent or do not contact properly. Sounds like only a problem with the app, and nothing to do with the battery or drive system. Copy the extracted update files (update_MUT.bin) to the new Drive Unit (MAHLE_UTOOL), which will appear on your computer, and safely eject the new drive on your computer. If the error remains, try a new controller after unplugging the brakes. Kel Walker, Hi Alvin, Bosch Performance Line Nyon Owner's Manual. Check the wires of the pedaling sensor (PAS) and Motor Sensor. If error code remains, test with new motor core and controller error. Simply contact us, quote the code, and we can check to see what this refers to and how we can resolve the issue. Leave the battery connected to the charger for 2 hours after the charge ends to balance the cells. Got a new Ribble e-bike and want more assistance with how exactly it works. Its a tendency practiced by many riders. Shop Now and Save with Free Shipping in the US. If you drop below 15mph the motor will automatically re-engage but above 15mph it's all down to you. If on your bike (the top tube switch) you don't have a flashing pink on the level indicator?) You will need to return under warranty to a dealer that has the required cable. Everything is plugged up. It occurs when the controller gets to its maximum temperature level. Thanks Of course, using a lower level of assistance or being judicious with the max assistance results in more range. Same issue for me. The app is compatible with all of the e-bikes in our range. Hello, this is Evan Larry. Since this is a common problem it is amazing that $5k bikes are sold without an upgrade to firmware - really poor reflection on the manufacturer, sales and service. If you stop pedalling then the bike will also come to a stop. Getting error messages can be annoying at times because it means Something is not working right. If the problem persists, contact your eBike dealer. Yes, you can cycle through 3 different assistance modes (which can be configured further in the companion app), or choose to have the motor turned off completely; all at the press of a single button. If the error is not solved, replace the battery. For instance, if it is a less challenging climb, you may not need maximum assistance. 0000000776 00000 n Try to restart the engine. Check charge point and charger. In the meantime, if you continue to ride with the range extender connected it will clear the fault once the main battery discharges a little. If you reached this page while searching for other errors, here are some links that might help: Regardless of whether you have a bicycle or not, the Ebikemotion app can help you arrive at any destination through smart, bike-specific mapping. Solution: Perform a software update or reinstall the software to rectify the product line, reboot the system. I spoke to the dealer and he said there should be an error message posted. To turn off power assistance, simply double press the button to cycle through the green, amber and red assistance levels and release the button once it flashes white. If the system locks, please restart the eBike System. Un coup d'il au manuel d'utilisation complet du systme Bosch ebike rpertorie 60 codes d'erreur diffrents avec leurs causes et leurs solutions - ils s'appliquent galement au moteur Bosch de 4e gnration, la nouvelle Performance Line CX 2020. Ups the motor assist without needing to go into the settings, all based on your heart rate. Ribble e-bikes are built around the Ebikemotion X35+ 36V/250W M1 Motor System. One of the most common questions we receive about our Ebikemotion-equipped bikes is what each color signifies in the IWOC ONE controller. Update files are available for remote repair, please contact CSG warranty. Solution: Try reconnecting all the primary wiring harness connections and the motor lead connection with the speed sensor and battery. Les diffrentes erreurs possibles sont : Erreur 21 ou Erreur 30 : Problme de connexion (cble mal branch) Erreur 24 : Problme sur le cble du moteur (mal branch ou abm) Erreur 25 : Levier de frein engag l'allumage (c'est a dire que lorsque vous allumez votre vlo et votre cran, il ne faut pas rester appuyer sur les leviers de freins) Getting error codes are something that no rider wants to see. It is worth noting that the app is only compatible with heart rate monitors that have Bluetooth 4.0 protocols. Scott Sports. Continue charging. I need to update this post. Charge the battery within the appropriate temperature ranges. It really is very simple and will quickly become second nature to you. 6YVL. In this article. Error code 10 indicates that hall sensor connector is not connected properly. >3.DHrxmYI@mKyOv\6) \xXgi^/GfQQhl DtZh[9VgAw9J;ATs?y/G;'L^P4SknV1&@[email protected]*I01bdD Bj}.Zrso J) |XiJg@"cM4,j=(ED8(eK24,j7s5PKGX*jTBn'L0oiV Check wires in the motor connector carefully, push the wires in all the way to make sure they are connected properly. We hope this article will help you to troubleshoot simple ebike issues. The cutting-edge technology used in the X20 System is designed to create a high-performance riding experience with the best features electric and smart bikes have to offer. 0000011073 00000 n Good Evening, A new era in the riding experience. I guess now I will try to take it to a dealer for an update such a shame a bike at this price point has such issues. Below is a tabulated error code, cause, and description of commonly experienced ebike errors: As stated earlier, error codes vary with manufacturers; s830 error codes are usually displayed on an s830 LCD unit and have different factory values. However, you can quickly eliminate such errors with the correct use of electric bikes and regular maintenance. It happens when there is a wrong software installation for the line series (performance line) or the type of bike, e.g., speed/cruise, gearbox in the hub, or derailleur. Regards, Same as above but this time with the top tube mounted button. Select the Pulsometer option and follow the instructions. For any error, your electric bike will flash a light indicator or display an error code. Look out for the batteries and see if they are installed and fully charged or not. Swipe top to bottom to switch between battery watt-hours remain on the battery and the weather forecast. Shop our Selection of Bikes with Ebikemotion Drivetrains, I just bought an Orbea and downloaded the ebikemotion app. Find them here. The app will show if there are any errors in the bicycles electrical system. Firstly, you will need to download the app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store for Android. 02. How do you change between the Cycling Modes when you are riding and you dont have a phone? This is a Class 1 e-bike, so the maximum pedal-assist speed is 20 MPH. When you first receive your Ribble e-bike we thoroughly recommend downloading the MAHLE companion app from the Apple Store or Android Play. A cable then exits the bottom of the battery and plugs into the charging port on the bike which is situated just above the bottom bracket. We've got you covered with our in-depth e-bike operation guide. How long does it take to charge the battery? Both low voltage and over voltage protection can cause an error. It occurs due to the excessive current from the battery pack. False battery polarization. Typically this is at 4.15v - 4.2v per cell, if you only charge to 80% which is about 4v eventually the cell groups will stray and balance will affect the batteries efficiency. Distance remaining of route CO2 emissions, and money saved from not using gasoline Common Destinations Your frequently-listed points of interest are listed here. Speed or Torque Sensor Error The speed or torque sensor errors can get some errors as they have been overused. If this method does not work, unplug the throttle from your kit and get a new one. Check point is in good condition. Did you solve it? Current sensor damaged. Same issue, got a new cannondale treadwell and after first charge got the pink lights.