Jake Stanton Quarterback, Bellingham Police Non Emergency Number, Best Conservative Newspaper In Florida, Articles H

Im rolling from reading these so funny. Birdie. Which generation do you belong to? Denny Duquette immediately took Izzie Stevens to his mind as he entered the hospital. They can be used as a term of endearment or to show affection. He's your most boring friend. Judas. Renji dirty talks to Uta for the first time and the results are better than expected. She mustve seen the look of surprise on my face. 2. Several times in my life, its been made known to me that I have a unique way of insulting people. Rummy. 7. Snail. Live by the sword, die by the sword. For example, FBI agents labeled one modern robber in San Diego, California, the Bad Breath Bandit because bank tellers reported that his breath stank. Beta men are helpful, friendly, trustworthy, and compassionate. And in this relationship, the dominant person or Dom will be the only one who can call their Submissive by a specific name. March 3, 2023, 3:09 pm, by A bratty teenager is spanked by . Required fields are marked *. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Its difficult to find a Submissive name that speaks for you, but these ideas for Submissive names for males can help you out: Refers to a young bear, perfect for a Daddy Bear. The names are mostly descriptive and meant to "remind an enslaved of its place" as far as the oppressor is concerned, or of what he or she is to this oppressor. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Should you attend a company dinner, you can expect equally loving but less intimate names such as darling and sweetheart. This kink is up for interpretation by the individual as being humiliated is subjective and differs person to person. Cintia. Next time you need a synonym for penis, comb through this definitive list for a bunch of fun ideas! Flame brain. For example, you may have a master-slave, bondage, training, humiliation, or a permanent or 24/7 dynamic. I use this any time I feel like Ive been bested athletically to try and bring my self-esteem up by bringing someone elses down. Sass Ball - For the sassy girl who has no competition when it comes to being sarcastic. Needless to say, every one of these is used back at me at any given opportunity, but such is life. These words Find 70 ways to say HUMILIATE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 10. It can be brought about through intimidation, physical or mental mistreatment or trickery, or by embarrassment if a person is revealed to have committed a socially or legally unaccep You can read more on Wikipedia. And the Los Angeles Police Department issued a news release informing the public about a Tuxedo Bandit, because of his attire, who lifted two expensive Rolex watches. For example Andrew Jackson was known as "Old Hickory" and Winston Churchill was called "The British Bulldog.". I wasnt judging, just didnt expect to see a scene like that whilst Me Too by Meghan Trainor faintly plays in the background, you know? Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. Relationships Updated on 8 August 2022. ins.style.minWidth = container.attributes.ezaw.value + 'px'; Humiliation kinks or as theyre more commonly referred to as, Humiliation play, is an erotic kink where an individual gets aroused by being, what they deem to be, humiliated. Malcolm Henry Help spread the word. NoMerit Vynall was born in Warbleton in Sussex, a fount of beautiful names . Agents began being called that after the 1933 arrest of gangster George "Machine Gun" Kelly when Kelly yelled out, Dont shoot, G-Men! That moniker also stuck. Your Car Payment Is Likely Killing Your Financial Future, Maine May Give $40K In Student Loan Forgiveness, With One Catch, NerdWallet Drops Eight Tips To Boost Your Credit, High Inflation Is Hurting The Job Market For Post Grads, Promises Made, Promises Broken: Biden Restarting Student Loan Repayment Feb. 1, Bet $1 On Michigan State vs. Ohio State & Get $200 In Bet Credits, Bet $20 On Michigan State vs. Ohio State & Get $200 If The Spartans Win, Bet $1 On UVA vs. Louisville & Get $200 In Bet Credits, Bet $5+ on The Big Game & Get A Share of $10,000,000 In Bonus Bets, Bet $1 On The Big Game & Get $200 In Bet Credits, Bet $1 On Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury & Get $200 In Bet Credits, Bet $10 On The Big Game & Get $100 In Bonus Bets Instantly, Bet $5 on The Big Game & Get A Share of $10,000,000 In Bonus Bets. Pet Names; Rough Sex; degrading names; it's not bad bad okay but still putting tags; Summary. This kink is up for interpretation by the individual as being humiliated is subjective and differs person to person. Answer (1 of 4): What is the best (non swear word) offensive name to call someone? _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-img'); 9. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'adsensetype', 1); Names You Love. } catch(e) {}, try { Others were more imaginative, as with notorious bank robber Clyde Barrow, who was nicknamed "The Texas Rattlesnake," while his partner-in-crime Bonnie Parker was known as "Suicide Sal.". This was introduced to me by noted PGP contributor, Best, and has since become my favorite thing to call anyone, anytime. Anti believes he's in for just another casual hook-up. Tianna. Such Submissive names typically work in the more affectionate Dom-Sub relationships, like a master and pet or daddy/mommy and good girl/boy. As a doll, you react to nothing and say nothing, allowing your Dom to speak and do to you whatever they like. By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use. Create unique names, email or website logins, brand names or website names. Verbal Humiliation. This phrase was first introduced to me by my pledge master, who screamed at my pledge class that hed rather be at home fucking a warm box of jelly donuts, but instead, Ive got to be here babysitting you fucking slap-dicks. It wasnt very funny when my laughter caused us several extra minutes of wall sits, but Ive come to appreciate it since. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. How to use it:Stop being a twat-waffle and checking how your Instagram likes are doing every 20 seconds and come drink your beer until youre having a good time.. His latest controversy was, as we know: "Such a nasty woman.". Omg! Marketing | Branding | Blogging. This explains why social bullying is most prevalent among young teens and tweens. In Top Bolt, Spitfire oversees a new class of cadets at the Wonderbolt Academy, including Sky Stinger, Vapor Trail, and Angel Wings. Turns out for some though humiliation doesnt equate to bad. Jungkooks playing his game. Also indicative of the male genitalia, but may also be considered as an affectionate name for someone you treasure. It can also be given to a child by their parents or family members as they grow up, often in honor of somebody they looked up to at the time. Little-Jagiya 6 yr. ago. January 31, 2023, 3:07 pm, by The Cockpile is a one shot series. 3. Lol! var slotId = 'div-gpt-ad-namesfrog_com-box-3-0'; The led her around, making her walk, jump up and down, bend in various positions, all too see if they could make more of a mess of her diapers. Trump has made a habit out of creating humiliating nicknames for opponents, starting with Republican rivals "Little Marco" Rubio and "Lying Ted" Cruz. @lucianfair in the BDSM Collar with Leash - Pink, FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 (US & CA). As long as crooks continue holding up banks, the practice of assigning unflattering handles to robbers does not appear to be ending any time soon. Creativity requires some hard work, and that would show how dedicated and determined you were to prepare a name for your friend and not choose a random name to insult the person. tfmsmash 2. Western outlaws often had outrageous names bestowed upon them by federal government agents to match the lawbreakers notorious reputations. tfmace Lickspittle (the etymology is pretty self-explanatory with this word) is part of a grand pantheon of English words for sycophants.We have bootlicker, toadeater, ass-kisser, apple-polisher, and fart-catcher wait, scratch that last one; a fart-catcher is a footman.The point is, we have many words for the sort of person who, you know, licks spit. if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) { It Up.. Write or explain to Daddy why this rule is important for her to obey. These names may be an endearing play on your real name. He claims this is when he knew he wanted to marry me. Posing as a customer, he told the store clerk he was interested in buying an engagement gift for his girlfriend. Please click here for more information. These words create a new identity for someone and can be used as playful. To call someone a penis may seem like a compliment after all, the size must be multiplied approximately twelvefold in order to reach a comparable height of the average adult male but it is, pun intended, most short of that. He's your shortest friend. Boy Genius. 04/03/2023. Please try again later. If you ever watched him give a press conference, you would have noticed that every time he called on a . According to Wikipedia: Humiliation is the abasement of pride, which creates mortification or leads to a state of being humbled or reduced to lowliness or submission. Former President George W. Bush was extremely fond of nicknames, perhaps because he himself had to find a way to differentiate himself from all the other George Bush's in his family. These names may be an endearing play on your real name. Forms of Physical Degradation. _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); 2. This is a list of names that are simply not good [at least in the English speaking world]. ins.style.display = 'block'; If Im not sure about the sex of the person Im talking to, Id probably stick with a butthole-related insult. Specific words and phrases that get your partner off are, again, subjective. Prompt: RPF. Your email address will not be published. Can Humans Detect Text by AI Chatbot GPT? thanks alot. I try to be as inclusive as possible when being mean to people, is what Im trying to say. Quizzes Names Videos Humor. While committing the crimes, she asked the tellers to smile as they handed over the money. 3. Degrading names are names that are specifically used to put someone down or to disrespect or insult a person. Nickname: Steve "The Puck Goes Inski" Buzinski The purpose of any goalie in a sport is to act as the last line of defense in preventing the other team from scoring. "Borat": race discrimination. Spanking. My mom use to call me "pumpkin" and I told her not to call me that because it seemed like I look like a jack-o-lantern to her or something. London, 1960's and a protester is hauled away by the police for a very public spanking.because the photo went around the world! Instead of sticking with the basic F-word, B-word, A-word, or even the C-word, I like to add a little flare when I'm insulting people. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). This also includes what names you call each other. Personality based nicknamesif(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'namesfrog_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_8',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-namesfrog_com-medrectangle-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'namesfrog_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_9',109,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-namesfrog_com-medrectangle-4-0_1'); .medrectangle-4-multi-109{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. Agents began being called that after the 1933 arrest of gangster George "Machine Gun" Kelly when Kelly yelled out, "Don't shoot, G-Men . 2. How to use it:*Immediately after I get stuffed going for a lay-up in a basketball game* Try not to fall over balancing on those stilts, twinkle-toes. im saving these for later this is my new coping mechanism, Most of these are cute I don't see why everyone is making fun of them.. there's seriously nothing wrong with most of these, I have a new way to cope with the big sad! tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Submit your nickname or copy the best name style from the list. Since arriving in the UFC, 'Borz' has amassed a record of 6-0. Complaining about the person's absence to perform military service. Barn Door Bryan. This could be getting called names in bed by your partner. SMH. Have you ever wondered how to make money with cryptocurrencies without special skills or, You are most likely a responsible individual who is constantly trying to educate yourself, Gambling has been a popular pastime for centuries, and many professional gamblers have honed. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. The last recorded use in England of the pillory dates . His seemingly whole past standing in front of him in the form of a harsh stare and balled up fists, but he can see the tears welling up in Josh's eyes, and hands held so tight that they're turning white. With the exception of calling guys pussies (basic, but a classic), I like to use gender-coordinated insults. The Art of Winning: Lessons from Professional, Submissive Names for Males and Females You Have Not Heard Of. On this page you can generate a name for Humiliating or create a nickname with letters HU. Seokjin: Change of PaceYoongi: Love BirdsHoseok: VelvetNamjoon: Tell Me MoreJimin: busanbaby-95Taehyung: Work of ArtJungkook: Try Out. Businessman. Jimins had a rough day and theres nobody like his boyfriends who can fuck him to make him feel better. I also pride myself on working independently. Damaging someone's social reputation or social acceptance. We use cookies. PostedApril 18, 2022 Since the average height of my friend group is over six feet (with me dragging it down), the only time I can call people short is by standing on a chair (which I absolutely do any time I have the chance). Currently, he is helping the NamesFrog team in producing good content for their audience. The prize for the most cumbersome of criminal nicknames might be the Irreconcilable Differences bandit. Surely, there are several ways to come up with nicknames for a guy, but when you stand taller than everyone in the room, all your nicknames are going to be based on your height. Such as, for example, licking a shoe, the floor or something else. Adding creativity to this could lead to catchy and unique names which are not usually used. Remember in Euphoria when Kat gets paid to make fun of mens penis sizes on Skype? The word nickname derives from the Old English ccennmic, meaning, literally, add a name. There are many different things to consider when deciding on a new moniker. Socially excluding someone online or negative comments on posts and images. There is now a showdown that will definitely carry the audience back to season 2. tfmbirdlaw 4. Dick. 4. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-img'); On this page you can create, store and copy beautiful nicknames and usernames related to Submissive. Below you'll find name ideas for humiliation with different categories depending on your needs. When I was little, the names were cuter and more like princess, pumpkin, bug, cutie, and jagiya. Its unique, necessarily graphic, and makes you take a step back and think. Did You Know Anxiety Can Enhance Our Relationships? To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We all have humiliating moments in our heads that torture us when we think about them. You're awesome for doing it! 1. The monikers stuck. Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. To comment, fill out your name and email below. Genie - The perfect nickname for your personal wish-granting machine. Please consider turning it on! Matty Ice Even if its by strangers. In doing so, I will likely call them a marshmallow, since theyre so soft and mushy. An endearing alternative for someone you are highly attracted to. Some things to consider while coming up with a nickname for Degrading are here: 1. DISCONTINUED. A risky Halloween costume is making you question if you made the right choice. var ffid = 2; Two of the masses lie alongside each other and end behind the head of the . Using humiliating nicknames in gaming platforms and other online groups and encouraging others to do the same; The Most Likely Victims of Social Bullying. Shaylah. _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); ?Note: This page may contain content that is offensive or inappropriate for some readers. Psychology Today 2023 Sussex Publishers, LLC, FBI mug shot of Lester Gillis, AKA "Baby Face" Nelson. On the other end - some individuals like to be shamed. _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); Often used for young Subs who are petite and play the young and sweet angle to perfection. A boring company dinner gets a little bit spicy when you notice the tension between you and your tables waiter. According to Wikipedia: Humiliation is the abasement of pride, which creates mortification or leads to a state of being humbled or reduced to lowliness or submission. You can also feel free to drag your words out for extra entertainment value. Right? "BUTT-ASS!" Ass. Christina Yang was Meredith's best friend. Often, nicknames come from things about the person that stands out such as their hair, height, or personality. Haha Im gonna put that on Facebook. They may work for characters or pets, but for human children these are names that might be a bit much, though some have potential. Not only does it catch people by surprise, it makes the whole the scenario funnier, which puts all other friends firmly on your side. The house leader in a 1930's finishing school for young ladies has the privilidge of being able to spank her house members when needed and voted for. All are forms of punishment that a Dominant can use to punish their submissive. The Ugly Robber was eventually caught after four months on the run. His seemingly whole past standing in front of him in the form of a harsh stare and balled up fists, but he can see the tears welling up in Josh's eyes, and hands held so tight that they're turning white. It's no secret: The whole world has gone butt-wild. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Verbal Humiliation. Once the timepieces were in his hands, he ran out the front door and fled. For example, Jen or Jenny for Jennifer, or Will or Willie for William. The dom could also vary the names used . The bottom line. Not even military camouflage is spared from humiliating nicknames. Give me a dispatch and I'll execute it to the best of my ability. For some reason, Ive found that I like to coordinate the gender of the person Im insulting with an anatomically matching insult. Whispy headed noise machine. Coming up with catchy degrading nicknames is an easy job since you know or can easily figure out some embarrassing things about your friend, which you may use to create catchy nicknames. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER. Using racially derogatory words, phrases, or nicknames. Lots of nickname ideas based on the name Submissive. February 24, 2022, 8:51 am, by After the would-be buyer spotted a couple of Rolex watches in the display case, he asked if he could see them. ins.className = 'adsbygoogle ezasloaded'; If they meet someone that makes them happy, that makes me happy. In my experience, the actual size didn't really bear much relation to the humiliation I was dishing out. Sissy Popularity. Old Medication, New Use: Can Prazosin Curb Drinking? This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Because her photos and nickname were broadcast internationally, it prompted an anonymous tip, and she was arrested in Bangkok, Thailand. Note: The Saved Nickname function works like a cart. Humiliating nicknames and names. With this, we have gathered here to illustrate some of the popular and fun degrading names which you may use to call your friend whenever you want. tfmbirdlaw February 24, 2023, 10:57 am, by milgate nsfw tj weenis baby carrot weenie bieber 1 inch wheesh meat winkie pee pee weener peenie pipi redacted dinky winky puassum chilito no show vienna sausage psp smeckle microshaft schlander profanity hienis profanity shmeat schlort barbu weesh meat maugle krishanu hidden pecker t pole long le redacted centimeter-peter pinny lap pinky . Here you'll find all collections you've created before. Its all about what feels good. It comes as the trust . 6. Manage Settings Having separate names for separate times was good and helped distinguish how he . That's what it always is. After those opponents caved and threw . She pulled off a string of bank robberies that began in May 2007 in Austin, Texas, and were repeated in nearly identical heists in California and Washington. Sigma males, however, are liked by people because they are charming, independent, confident, and mysterious. So when we were in more of a dom/sub he would call me pet, kitten, babygirl, etc. Wed Mar 01 2023 By FractalShadow. People want to know them better and feel attracted to them. In fact, that may be their biggest attraction to the BDSM way of life. Belittling language and mocking them is especially used in Dom/Sub play. Displaying posters or symbols offensive to individuals of a The weird, humiliating nicknames George W Bush gave to everyone Cory Doctorow 8:57 am Fri May 13, 2016 Remember when "Turd blossom" was the affectionate nickname the President of the United States . Other than a close fight with Gilbert Burns at UFC 273, Chimaev has dismantled all of his opponents. tfmsmash Season 1 The director is harsh towards Jared, degrading him basically being an ass. Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Your icy exterior makes it seem as though you dislike everyone- which is partially true. The Rough Guide to True Crime. Israel Hernandez [14] Special Assistant. To her surprise, one of the men sat down on a couch. Naydeen. They can be used as a term of endearment or to show affection. He's your laziest friend. The different language nicknames. Lying, fake rumours and spreading gossip. October 9, 2020. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and stylish names for Submissive - Kitten, Good Girl, Babygirl, Little slut, Princess, Mine. It has mixed results. var ins = document.createElement('ins'); After selecting nicknames, Use the "Send My Nicknames" button or choose the "saved nicknames" basket on the navigation menu to see all your saved nicknames. Therefore make sure to stick with us and follow us below to find some cool degrading name for your friend so that you can embarrass him whenever you want. Stress, Loneliness, Overcommitment, and Lawyer Suicide Risk, Q&A with 4 Journalists Who Covered Killer Robert Durst, 7 Ticking Time Bombs That Destroy Loving Relationships, The Single Best (and Hardest) Thing to Give Up, 3 Ways to Reclaim Your Hope and Happiness. He had gotten away with two Champagne-style Rolexes with diamond bezels valued at a total of $60,200. Then they use terms Anti hates and he snaps. We have listed down some of the most popular yet amazing nicknames which you may use to refer to and call your friend in a degrading funny manner. Just as it was done in years past for old-style Western robbers, modern-day law enforcement also give robbers names that stick. This can go further and spill (no pun intended) into other types of kinks like water sports. 1818 Nameberry 2020; 20 Names Similar to Sissy. Dominant and Submissive are the two roles that you and your partner may choose in your relationship. The Swiss "Leibermuster" pattern, meanwhile received the nickname "four-fruit pajamas" while it was in service. Copyright 2022 Utilitarian.Net All Rights Reserved. As you see that we have a rude word for almost everyone. And if he didnt, he wouldnt be getting fucked on his desk by the one and only Alexander Hamilton. Kiddo. Donald Rumsfeld [7] 21st Secretary of Defense. Such Submissive names typically work in the more affectionate Dom-Sub relationships, like a master and pet or daddy/mommy and good girl/boy. Some people like the idea of punishments. Degrading nicknames can be a mix of fun and insults. Others, however, seemed appropriate, as evidenced by the unimaginative but accurate monikers for Machine Gun Kelly, Alvin Creepy Karpis, and Mary Katherine Big Nose Kate Haroney, who was Doc Hollidays girlfriend. And an integral part of a Dom-Sub relationship is the names they have for each other. See more ideas about cool words, insulting names, funny words. March 3, 2023, 12:58 pm, by } catch(e) {}, by So you can use multiple nickname generators, and the cart would save all your nicknames. Humiliating email handles. } Corner time. can. var _g1; tfmbirdlaw I plan on using this every day until one of my friends physically fights me over it. December 14, 2021, 4:38 pm, by Ill occasionally try and mix it up with another food item and call them the inside of a double-stuff Oreo, or mashed potatoes like momma makes, but none have stuck like marshmallow. Apparently, my friends really hate being compared to the #1 campfire food of all time. It is a lot fun too! I'm Humiliating 12 I know Humiliating 4. Window face. The 2 Most Psychologically Incisive Films of 2022, The Surprising Role of Empathy in Traumatic Bonding. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. When my sister is meeting people I know or I'm meeting people she knows . The 110 Funniest Nicknames To Put Your Mate Back In His Place . Feel free to come up with your own mean name to call people. Telling jokes or stories with national origin themes. Definition - a fawning subordinate; a suck-up. By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use. Degrading names is itself funny, and to add more fun to that, you might come up with some references from your favorite movie or from a show you both enjoy. Slave Name Generator by Mistress Rage. This Submissive name can be both endearing and crude it can either stand for a dear sweetheart or a prostitute, whatever works for your role. The practice of giving unflattering names continues today, sometimes done to embarrass the suspects. When Rainbow's efforts to impress the team result in her earning a humiliating nickname, Spitfire tells her that all of the Wonderbolts have equally embarrassing nicknames, including herself. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and stylish names for Humiliating Catherine, Andy, Tudy, Ruben. Malcolm Henry He really, really, really shouldnt, but.. tfmbirdlaw The government agents also had their own nickname: G-Men. Synonyms for HUMILIATING: mortifying, degrading, demeaning, humbling, debasing, embarrassing, unsettling, unpleasant; Antonyms of HUMILIATING: convenient, agreeable . :D, Most of these are actually cute but yet everyone had to make fun of everything they see. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); by Read more Cookie Policy. When you are naming your friend with one of the degrading names, it does not mean disregarding that person since you might be close enough to give each other nicknames, may it be degrading or not. | For females, Submissive names can be truly diverse from sweet and cute to downright humiliating and nasty. var cid = '6300803632'; This could be getting called names in bed by your partner. Helping Startups/ Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing. Perhaps unexpectedly, it became a rallying cry for ladies of the nasty persuasion everywhere ( a hallowed profession with a long and illustrious . On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand. Long, small, short, thin - a penis is a penis and I personally find them both a joy and . Working in such a fashion in the past had earned me the nickname "Coc. Degrading Nicknames: 60+ Creative and Funny Names, Mehek Nicknames: 55+ Creative and Funny Names, Jynx Nicknames: 50+ Creative and Funny Names, Caramel Nicknames: 70+ Creative and Funny Names, Tiana Nicknames: 60+ Creative and Funny Names. It also boils down to the agreement you have as a couple and what makes you both comfortable. Altoid Boy. ins.dataset.adChannel = cid; lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId + '-asloaded'), { attributes: true }); Picking a good nickname can be hard. In keeping with our dedication to the Aussie dialect of English, we thought we'd compile 110 of the funniest / most lethal nicknames you could sling at your mates to put him in his place. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Maybe it was based on an embarrassing physical feature ("Dick Nose"), or perhaps a humiliating incident ("Shit Pants"), but either way, the worst thing you can imagine is actually becoming your name.. You know several people who had this very thing happen -- they're in every history book. How to use it:Are you opening up a cupcake store over there, you gooey little marshmallow man?.