Atlanta Passport Agency, Articles J

est. We get more cars every day. Hennessey Performances Jeep Trackhawk enhancement upgrades and modifications are covered by a limited warranty guarantee of 2 Years / 24,000 Miles. If perks are your thing, you'll appreciate the heated and ventilated front seats with adjustable power. Absolutely love this truck, its quiet, under stated luxury that has amazing tech. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. swap into a Jeep Trackhawk. Tensioner rod and idle sensor were replaced first, they had it for almost a month. - We value your privacy. 20" x 8.0" Aluminum Wheels, 8.4" Touchscreen Display, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, F VIN: 1C4RJFCG2GC438320 Stock: T230359A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-01-2023, VIN: 1C4RJFCG5MC668395 Stock: 23660220 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1C4RJFBG2LC218381 Stock: 23677446 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Shawnee, KS / 21 miles away from Kansas City, MO. The Jeep Wagoneer is the SUV for you with seating up to 8, 16 city/22 highway MPG, and a towing capacity up to 8,790 lbs. Specifications. I love it. I did see an older Toyota Corolla from another company and they shared the Carfax information with no problem and the price was right. Close. Tipps und Tricks fr den sicheren Gebrauchtwagenkauf. Spoke with sales associate Jeff Nolan. Prices for a used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 in Kansas City, MO currently range from $11,900 to $54,988, with vehicle mileage ranging from 18,960 to 169,958. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Certified 2018 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4dr SUV $19,288 good price $1,701 Below Market 47,392 miles No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use 4cyl Automatic Airport Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM (30 mi away). Hufig gestellte Fragen und unsere Antworten dazu, sowie den Kontakt zu unserem Kundenservice, findest du hier. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. - 18 Service History Records- Bluetooth- Backup Camera- Heated Front Seats- Heated Steering Wheel- ParkSense Rear Park Assist System- Clean Carfax- No VIN: 1C4RJFAG2GC463673 Stock: 20804 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-13-2023. So happy we will definitely go back for our car needs. It seemed like a very long 4 months for my truck to be built and delivered but the sales department was very patient with all of my emails and text messages. Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for Sale in Kansas City, MO. It's a pretty, but delicate Jeep. No issues. Do you want to be featured on Luxatic.com? Radius 50 mi. All rights reserved. alternator was just replaced, they had it for a week. Dubbed as the 2013 HPE800 Twin Turbo Jeep by Hennessey, the car boasts a 7.0-liter power plant based on a 6.4-liter Hemi. The paint is a Diamond Gloss Black Metalic. $22,987 $763 price drop Great Deal | $4,530 under Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report Universal Auto Plaza 3.5 (232 reviews) 17 mi. The vehicle is all black inside and out. I would not trust theirs at all. The 9 Speaker with Subwoofer 506 Watt Amplifier sends enjoyable music throughout the cabin. And a reverse gear too pointy and too thin ..Seriously ? Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for Sale Active Search Filters. Listed 1 day ago, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 95,000 mi, Scottsdale, AZ Buying Tips i have a 2017 wrangler unlimited sport with a 6 speed ..at 18 000 miles they had to drop the tranny ..now at 49 000 they will need to do it again and its pissing me off. Went in to get my car serviced. They are funny too! Available for purchase and delivery. See our Privacy Policy for details. Its roughly one of the most powerful Jeeps on market today. For partnerships, advertising or media inquiries, you can always contact us at contact[@]luxatic[.]com. Recent Arrival! We highly recommend the dealership! Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. . Clean CARFAX. The comfort and modern amenities are top of the line. SOLD - 2023 VelociRaptor 600 Ford Raptor, SOLD - 2023 VelociRaptor 400 Ford Bronco Badlands 2-door, SOLD - 2022 VelociRaptor 600 Ford Raptor, SOLD - 2022 VENOM 1200 Mustang GT500 with Blue Stripes, SOLD - 2022 VENOM 1200 Mustang GT500 with Black & Red Graphics, SOLD - 2022 MAMMOTH 1000 Overland RAM TRX, SOLD - 2022 VelociRaptor 400 Ford Bronco 2-doors, SOLD - 2022 VelociRaptor 400 Ford Bronco, SOLD - 2021 VelociRaptor 600 Ford Raptor, SOLD - 2022 HPE1000 Dodge Challenger Widebody, 2022 Hennessey Performance | Terms | Privacy Policy| Cookie Policy. Complete Technique x Nike Snowboarding American Eagle Zoom Force 1, Strand Craft 39 Coup mega yacht tender by Bo Zolland, The 20 Best Luxury Hotels on Italys Incredible Amalfi Coast, The 15 Most Expensive Water Brands in the World, 25 Japanese Clothing Brands You Should Know, 20 Best Trifold Wallets You Could Buy Right Now. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Liberty, MO Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Louisburg, KS Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Mission, KS CARFAX ist ein internationaler Anbieter von Gebrauchtwagenhistorien mit dem Ziel, den Gebrauchtwagenmarkt transparenter und die Straen weltweit sicherer zu machen. our. James was extremely knowledgeable on the details of each car and made the experience comfortable with no pressure. I purchased my Mazda CX-5 in 2019 before it was Luther's. There are three areas of concern, that at this price should have been addressed. I am very pleased with this SUV. The exterior needs no introduction with its iconic round headlights and seven slot grill. Wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen darin verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR. But its still a pain in the xxx. Use our search to find it . . Click here to see all GMC vehicles destination freight charges. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Die Informationen helfen dir Verkaufsangaben zu kontrollieren, teure Folgekosten zu vermeiden und einen fairen Kaufpreis zu verhandeln. The vehicle is exactly they colors we were looking for. 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO: 17 Great Deals $33,475 In and out! This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. It's good to see some car dealerships with upfront honesty. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. You may also enjoy the 506-Watt Alpine Audio System featuring nine speakers. 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with the complete HPE600 Turbo upgrade starts at $74,950. But the service department has always been great. - Apple CarPlay/Android Auto- Navigation System- Bluetooth- Backup Camera- Heated front seats- Power moonroof- Heated rear seats- Heated steering whee AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. FLAME RED 2022 MAMMOTH 1000 RAM TRX RAPID BLUE 2023 EXORCIST Camaro ZL1 ATLAS BLUE 2022 VelociRaptor 600 Ford Raptor OXFORD WHITE 2022 VelociRaptor 600 Ford Raptor SILVER Electronics have been a bit glitchy - remote start rarely works, screen freezes often. Everyone from the owner(Frank), the guy who ran payment (Codi) and Kent! A place to buy a car or an SUV, no credit , bad credit you will for sure find the kind of a vehicle you need to build your credit. Jeep in Houston, TX Jeep in Kansas City, MO Jeep in Los Angeles, CA Jeep in Louisville, KY Jeep in Miami, FL Jeep in Minneapolis, MN Jeep in New York, NY 604 Great Deals out of 13,615 listings starting at, 672 Great Deals out of 20,410 listings starting at, 2,755 Great Deals out of 50,817 listings starting at, 1,992 Great Deals out of 35,530 listings starting at, 120 Great Deals out of 2,773 listings starting at, 130 Great Deals out of 1,898 listings starting at, 97 Great Deals out of 1,283 listings starting at, 60 Great Deals out of 617 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 177 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The Quadratec DifferenceOil Pressure Sending UnitQuadratec Part #: 55108-0027Mopar Part #: 5149062ABDescriptionAre you getting Check Engine lights on your Jeep? Beautiful inside and out. We will never sell your information. I loved the comfortable cloth seats, the V6 engine had tons of power for commuting and good gas mileage (I've gotten over 30 on the highway). You can't beat the service and deals!!! Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! The Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is a superb vehicle. They could have done a better job at this price to address these issues, especially the wind noise from the door gasket. In addition, to protect owners, their investments, and their vehicles, we have stringent requirements and standards for vehicles we accept for upgrades. It just went over all of it, and without any drama. You just have to know what youre getting into. Fr jedes Auto, das wir kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich. Service department employees are friendly, and I know everything will be taken care of. If you have questions on whether your vehicle meets our standards for accepted builds or would like further clarification, please contact us at 1.979.885.1300. FYI, dont try doing this by yourself. To my surprise, two days later the repairs were complete and covered under my extended warranty. Body Color Door Handles, Body Color Exterior Mirrors, Body Color Sills w/Platinum, Body Color/Platinum Front Fascia, B VIN: 1C4RJFJG5LC319884 Stock: AP9671 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-06-2023, VIN: 1C4RJFBG2HC884454 Stock: 13836 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 05-25-2022, Located in Kansas City, MO / 20 miles away from Kansas City, MO. Looking for a Chrysler 300 SRT8 for sale within 50 miles of Kansas City, MO ? Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. what are the side effects of iodine contrast; flying nun hat for sale; Related articles; bobs discount furniture near me; 24 x 40 x 52. carlyle group internship 2023; cheap car mechanics near me; city . Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. And I found out that the 2 problems were related. 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Fort Lupton, CO $21,977 80621, Fort Lupton, Weld County, CO 2008 144,156 Miles Exterior Color: black, Interior Color: dark slate gray, Body: SUV, Engine: 8cyl, Fuel: Gas View car 30+ days ago See photo 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Denver, CO $26,412 4% $25,447 80234, Denver County, CO 2008 103,550 Miles - Save $274 on average: January, September, October, November, December are good times to buy to find the best prices. For the 2022 model year the grand Cherokee will not include a Trackhawk version, so grab a 2021 while you can theres a few left around the country :), Used Jeep Grand Cherokee for Sale in Kansas City, MO, Used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Overland Park, KS, Used Jeep Wrangler JK in Kansas City, MO For Sale, Used Jeep Wrangler 4xe in Overland Park, KS, Used Jeep Compass 2020 in Kansas City, KS, Used Jeep Patriot 2015 in Overland Park, KS, New BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe for Sale in Watertown, NY, New Audi E-Tron S Sportback for Sale in West Hollywood, CA, Best Buick Encore Lease Deals in Fort Worth, TX, Best Ford Maverick Lease Deals in Tempe, AZ, New BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe for Sale in West Monroe, LA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The car was purchased in August 2021. 1-18 of TrueCar has 3 used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 models for sale in Kansas City, MO, including a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 4WD and a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4WD. Looking for a Chrysler 300 SRT8 for sale within 50 miles of Kansas City, MO ? They have really made the entire process as simple as can be. You can pay more, a lot more, from one of the European performance SUVs, but if you want the worlds most powerful SUV the Trackhawk is it! You can get more information about this car from your couch through Alex was a pleasure to work with as well and gave us a great deal on the car we wanted. Great customer service. Jeep. Picked her up last night, drove her this morning and its still squeaking! Listed 71 days ago, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 91,076 mi, Noblesville, IN Bought my used 2 door at about a year old, with 17,000 miles. Listed 18 days ago, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 136,704 mi, Smyrna, TN I recently took delivery of the ultimate grand Cherokee: a 2021 Trackhawk. Gebrauchtwagen-Schnppchen knnen sich als teure Fehler erweisen. Software has pretty regular updates. Chevrolet Equinox Chevrolet Tahoe Chevrolet Traverse Ford Edge Ford Escape . home delivery on some or all of its cars. Datenschutzhinweise fr Websitenutzer*innen, Datenschutzhinweise fr Fahrzeughalter*innen. The edition will only come in 24 units, at a base price tag of $235,000 each. 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO, 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO, 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, MO, Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4WD For Sale. Its just the opposite of my other car, a Macan turbo. Dodge Charger near Overland Park, KS; Dodge Charger in Kansas City, MO; Listed 23 days ago, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 116,975 mi, Longmont, CO Please fill the form out below and our team will quickly respond, or, please call us at 913-379-3326 for more information. Kent did an amazing job getting me into a car! ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, CarMax Kansas City - Now offering Express Pickup, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, 1 Accident, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, CarMax Independence - Now offering Express Pickup, I had previously leased a 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and These estimates do not include tax, title, registration He was great! 2020 Jeep Renegade Latitude 19,894 mi. Fluffy, or packed by the snow plow. Plastic parts in a tranny is stupid . Did you know that a Jeep was actually the recipient of a Purple Heart, a military award bestowed to those who've been wounded or died during military VIN: 1C4RJFAG1LC294093 Stock: PC561609A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-28-2023, Located in Independence, MO / 8 miles away from Kansas City, MO, VIN: 1C4RJFCGXEC448820 Stock: 23399980 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1C4RJFBT4JC236245 Stock: 22776241 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1C4RJFAG1HC881630 Stock: 22893467 Certified Pre-Owned: No. This is the best Jeep Wrangler model ever made. Least Expensive Gray $471 Average Savings Most Jeep Grand Cherokee cars for sale We have 79 Jeep Grand Cherokee cars available from trade and private sellers Search 79 cars Featured Deals Latest Deals Reviews Popular Featured deals. Listed 120 days ago, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 103,244 mi, Staten Island, NY - . We're sorry to see they will no longer produce this vehicle!! Loads of fun driving this thing through the snow. fair value $1,710 above $32,190 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported 3+ Owners Personal Use Service History Dealer: Exotic Motors Inc. Listed 100 days ago, 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 54,787 mi, Stafford, TX SRT8. Best mpg Ive had from all my suvs. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. Torque: 823 lb/ft of torque @ 4,000 rpm. . Took my Ram 1500 in for a bad fuel sensor and some engine noise. There are 1,442 real estate listings found in Kansas City, MO.View our Kansas City real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Kansas City, MO. . Id say 0-60 in about 6 seconds. They was willing to work with me in attempts to get a deal done. Our little family came to the dealership and Chris went above and beyond to help us find a good used van for us. Hard to get my car in for service but when I finally got it in the service was outstanding! Heat is great. This dealership offers Email me price drops and new listings for these results. The 8 infotainment head unit and Alpine sound system is out of this world. And then there the issue of where to store this big thing. The Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. North Land living at it's finest! We only trade vehicles about every 10 years so there are a lot of innovations of features to become familiar with. . great value $1,162 below $27,650 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported 2-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Airport Chrysler Dodge Jeep Location: Platte City, MO (19 miles from Kansas City, MO) This was the best car buying experience both my husband and I have ever had. Listed 7 days ago, 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 87,272 mi, Stafford, VA Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Introducing the Love Your Car Guarantee from CarMax! Well do the rest! Saved Vehicles Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram . I wasn't directed to go or pay for anything to view and consider the vehicle I wanted. - * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Hennessey Performance's HPE1000 Jeep Trackhawk Package with 1000 HP vs McLaren 600LT. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Nice and slow. You know its an issue and still no recall? Listed 38 days ago, 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 103,550 mi, Denver, CO New Car Dealer Kansas City | Gladstone Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Sales: 816-399-3250 Service: 816-656-3521 Parts: 816-832-2568 Directions New Inventory Used Inventory Certified Commercial Inventory Specials & Financing Service & Parts About Gladstone Log In New Jeep Grand Cherokees Available and on the Lot! Thats pretty xxxx quick for a 4000 pound truck designed to go off road. - You pick the place.3. 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Sudbury, Ontario $ 27,910 2012 174,000 Km 6.4 L Petrol Automatic 4 doors Call Gilles: 705-561-4980 or Mary-Ann: 705-923-1931 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.4L Hemi V8 engine ! kijiji.ca 24 days ago Report Ad View Photos Jeep Grand Cherokee 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 96,769 mi, Petoskey, MI Find 3 used Jeep CJ-7 in Kansas City, MO as low as $17,500 on Carsforsale.com. CARFAX One-Owner.2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Black 4WD 5.7L V8 Multi Displacement VVTBlu-Ray Compatible Dual Screen Video, Rear DVD VIN: 1C4RJFJT5GC408552 Stock: H23603B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-10-2023, Located in Louisburg, KS / 27 miles away from Kansas City, MO, VIN: 1C4RJFBG2KC695147 Stock: T7793A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-25-2023, Located in Overland Park, KS / 10 miles away from Kansas City, MO, VIN: 1C4RJFN98JC283889 Stock: 30100A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-28-2023, Located in Kansas City, MO / 23 miles away from Kansas City, MO. Shop 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Prices for a used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 currently range from $17,888 to $49,998, with vehicle mileage ranging from 24,549 to 185,338. It drives really well in snow but I once bent the underbody shield on city streets after a snowfall. At Mainstreet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Lansing, you can find quality used vehicles from a variety of popular brands and body styles. Search used Jeep cars for sale in Kansas City, MO. Love my GC 80th Anniversary Edition. We are proud to offer expert installation, world-class customer service, and a warranty guarantee for your Jeep Trackhawk modifications. So really it was only 1 problem. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT for sale in Kansas City, KS Reviews, KANSAS CITY KANSAS CAR OWNERSHIP FAST FACTS, Find Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Deals in Nearby Cities, 2002 jeep grand cherokee window regulator with motor, 2012 jeep grand cherokee laredo floor mats, 2015 jeep cherokee limited headlight bulb replacement, 2006 jeep wrangler oil pressure sending unit location, 2006 jeep grand cherokee trailer hitch wiring harness, 2001 jeep grand cherokee tire size p235 65r17 limited, 2022 jeep cherokee trailhawk trailer brake controller, 2011 jeep compass crankshaft position sensor location, How to activate trailer lights on jeep grand cherokee, 2012 jeep grand cherokee tire size p265 50r20 overland, How to become youtube famous and make money, How much caffeine is in french press coffee, How many grams of carbs in michelob ultra, What does united healthcare cover for dental. Its loud, rather uncomfortable on the bumps, the 2 liter engine sounds like a dish washer, etc. 1986 Jeep CJ-7 1985 Jeep CJ-7 1978 Jeep CJ-7. Will definitely be back for our next vehicle, VIN: 1C4RJFAG4JC410397 Stock: 14763 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-13-2022, Located in Kansas City, MO / 7 miles away from Kansas City, MO. Pricing She is a fantastic and fun ride! Its equipped with two turbo-chargers that increase its power to 805 HP at 5,800 RPM (823 HP 4,000 RPM), with 823 lb-ft of torque. Get vehicle details, wear and tear analyses and local price comparisons. I like the uniqueness. a virtual appointment! All rights reserved. ride comfort is very good, even in the rear seats. 465 horsepower and 465lb/ft of torque ! It didnt matter. 71 Cars Found, Price differences by car color compared to the average price of a The vehicle is exactly they colors we were looking for. 95 Great Deals out of 220 listings starting at $11,495, 273 Great Deals out of 590 listings starting at $4,450, 302 Great Deals out of 573 listings starting at $4,450, 337 Great Deals out of 694 listings starting at $6,197, 297 Great Deals out of 643 listings starting at $4,450, 291 Great Deals out of 601 listings starting at $6,197, 170 Great Deals out of 374 listings starting at $4,450, 228 Great Deals out of 446 listings starting at $7,777, 145 Great Deals out of 309 listings starting at $11,495, 193 Great Deals out of 356 listings starting at $7,993, 369 Great Deals out of 750 listings starting at $4,450, 358 Great Deals out of 737 listings starting at $4,450. Beats EPA milage estimates easily. Hennessey Performances HPE1000 and HPE 900 Jeep Trackhawk upgrade and modification packages are entirely manageable as a daily driver while also being utterly capable during those special moments. - Jump To: All vehicles are subject to prior sale. I, knew I would probably have to buy a GC variant at some point due to this prior experience. This is my second purchase of a Jeep G/C and I would purchase another one. . Had a couple issues initially: passenger seat got stuck, and airbag light was on. It hits all the points that we need, seating for 7, towing my small boat 3200.lbs, motor cycles and off road vehicle, enough power for my needs from the 3.6L V6 and a comfortable ride. The plug-in hybrid Jeep Grand Cherokee gets an estimated 23 MPG. Thank you for a easy and hassle free transaction. If you wish to buy your used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 online, TrueCar has 2 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the Kansas City, MO area. TrueCar has 70 used Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 models for sale nationwide, including a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4WD and a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 4WD. As a result, Hennessey Performance does not offer a warranty on vehicles older than three years, regardless of condition or maintenance, or vehicles with more than 20,000 miles. You can now start your purchase from the comfort of your home while still experiencing the friendly, personalized service you expect from Enterprise Car Sales. First off I started this experience putting my little monster together on RAM trucks.com and the sales manager, Jason, and then the sales associate Ben Turner got me through the rest of the process. soldier boy song meaning. A video walkaround of this car may be available Rarely do I push it that fast of course. Now you can take your time with a 24-hour test drive and a 30-day/1500-mile money back guarantee VIN: 1C4RJFAG1KC784838 Stock: 23818748 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1C4RJFBG4JC405974 Stock: 15075W Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-27-2023. Listed 6 days ago, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - 65,570 mi, Orlando, FL It can also do the quarter-mile race in 10.9 seconds, reaching 130 mph. 100 mi. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Im averaging just under 20 mpg driving mostly in NYC. Speaking of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram models, you have your pick of our showroom. This allows you to take the best looking car on the road and make it your own. near me, 71 cars for sale found, starting at $15,995, Average price for Used Jeep Grand Cherokee Srt8: $26,350. Dealer sets final price. Now that my Jeep is going on 7 years old, I'm in the market for another car, I've not even considered anything other than a 2021 Jeep Cherokee, especially because I am considering leasing and lease deals are awesome with Jeep / Chysler. I had an awesome experience! He and everyone we worked with with just excellent. It is very comfortable to drive. Close Filters. Jeep Grand_cherokees for Sale by Year Showing 1 - 10 of 10 Listings10 Listings Black exterior, Black interior No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use MPG: 13-19, Engine: 6.4L V-8 Gas, Transmission: Automatic, 4WD VIN: 1C4RJFDJ0HC887491 Black exterior, Black interior No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use Thank you Mr Turner, and Jason and the rest of the crew up there for getting me through the process. ${award} ${year}, 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series III review, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited review, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, Roberts Robinson Chevrolet Buick GMC review. I was not impressed with that aspect a lot of errors. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Roll by Goodyear now delivers and installs tires right at your home. He took the time to talk and understand my problems so they could diagnose. New JEEP Kansas City Jeep Wrangler Rubicon for Sale in Merriam, KS. Ferrari and Lamborghinis are surely left behind by this monster. I love this vehicle but I hope some improvements came with the next model years before I buy another :). Cant wait to take it off road with some friends. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Save Search Saved. upon request. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee OverlandShawnee Mission Ford Pre-Owned vehicles that have undergone a RIGOROUS MULTI-POINT inspection. Used SUVs One good example is a late model Chevy Colorado ZR2 pickup, all ready for off-roading.Or you might find a premium used SUV like a recent model Cadillac Escalade or a GMC Yukon Denali . But, those are also all the quirks I love about it. A few years ago I bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude, at the time it had 24,000 miles. We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. best deck for arena 5 rush royale; wwwbayareafastrakorg; Related articles; also purse; forensic science kits. Free A VIN: 1C4RJFCG5LC234766 Stock: P2058 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-28-2023, VIN: 1C4RJFCT6JC105168 Stock: 23084480 Certified Pre-Owned: No. The Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo gets a combined 22 MPG, per EPA estimate. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Shawnee, KS Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in Smithville, MO, Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in Kansas City, MO Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo in Kansas City, MO Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland in Kansas thank you for taking the time to find the issue and order the parts! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.