Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center Directory, How Much Did Coal Miners Get Paid In The 1930s, Articles J

He is an American by his nationality. Goins allegedly shot Alexander Harcourt, 26, at about 2:45 a.m. Tuesday while the two men were arguing at the apartment building where they both lived, Detective Cpl. [2] He attended Antioch Elementary School and then Hawkeye Elementary and High School, from which he graduated in 1962 at the age of 16. Religious leaders called for calm, and the governor put the National Guard on high alert. - CelebsInsights, Julian Goins - Phone, Address, Background info | Whitepages, Julian Goins (14 matches): Phone Number, Email, Address, Public , Julian Goins (Rapper) - Overview, Biography, Julian Goins's Girlfriend + Relationships, Exes & Rumors (2022). On November 1, 1986, Sheriff Stones 23-year-old son Kevin, a deputy sheriff, fatally shot Jimmy Cummings, an unarmed Indian, during a vehicle stop. [14] He said in a 1989 interview, "I approached him and asked him not to run for Superior Court Judge, and asked him to run for [a lesser office]. Julian Goins hasnt shared his educational background, but he appears to be a high school graduate based on his appearance. Age at Arrest: 18 years old. Latest Hamilton County Arrest Report. If you believe the story of the two men coming up the trail, Coman reasoned, then you need to believe that one of them also killed Johnny Goins., But after a moment, he once again rejected any broader theory: [Im] morally certain Goins was the killer., In 2014, the Southern Coalition for Social Justices staff attorney Ian Mance began investigating Pierces case, after Julia Pierce and I approached him with our evidence. Alexander was married last week, and his wife, Renee, 19, is expecting a baby girl in December, his family said. He met the other members of The Ranger$ in a Taco Bell parking lot in Los Angeles in the spring of 2009, and they became founding members of the band. Id recently received a call informing me that Dexter Earl Locklear might be dying, so Julia and I went to the hospital to see him. Allens friend William Locklear was waiting in the car and confirmed he saw deputies in the gas station when Allen went inside. Hed obtained maps he said were given to him by a former police informant detailing players in Robesons drug trade, including Sheriff Stone, and hed been sharing his leads with Pierce for months. Pierce. He then attended Pembroke State College in Pembroke, North Carolina, graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry in 1966. Bond. The officer encountered Julian Alexander on his front lawn and shot him twice in the chest about 1:30 a.m. "This is a very tragic situation," Anaheim Police Chief John Welter said at a news . A funeral for him was held at Pembroke State University and attended by 1,700 people, including the governor, the chief justice of the North Carolina State Supreme Court, and several other state officials. The sergeant suffered a bruise on his arm, Nelson said. When asked about this in 1989, Stone maintained that the shotgun was found with its breech closed. 3; Chemistry Club 3; Aeronautics Club 4. We nemen geen verantwoordelijkheid voor de inhoud van een website waarnaar we linken, gebruik je eigen goeddunken tijdens het surfen op de links. Enter the username or e-mail you used in your profile. [35] He decided not to run for reelection in 1994 and reportedly favored detective Lum Edwards to succeed him. It said that on the evening of Pierces death, Goins and Chavis drove to Pierces house, where Goins got out of the car. He told his children he suspected that Robeson County Sheriff Hubert Stone was involved in drugs, and [he] was doing some work trying to prove it, Julia remembers. [3] That year the National Legal Aid & Defender Association created the Pierce-Hickerson Award in honor of Pierce and Robert Hickerson to be given to lawyers who perform excellent legal work on behalf of Native Americans. Yet the following month Robesons political landscape transformed when Eddie Hatcher, a 30-year-old journalist, stormed the offices of The Robesonian and took 17 hostages with the help of an associate and two sawed-off shotguns. Coman relayed information from a source who said Chavis claimed to have entered Pierces house with a sheriffs deputy at 4 a.m. hours before Pierces body was discovered. Julian Goins. I still think about what Pierce told his cousin Curt after telling Curt not to follow him around with a gun: They can kill me, but they sure as hell cant eat me. Though the meaning is vague, Ive come to understand it as an expression of Pierces trust that even in death, his push for racial justice would live on. [4][15] There were no signs of forced entry or theft. An Anaheim police officer chasing burglary suspects shot and killed an innocent 20-year-old man who heard a commotion and emerged from his house early Tuesday holding what authorities said was either a broomstick or a shower rod. Chinese Granite; Imported Granite; Chinese Marble; Imported Marble; China Slate & Sandstone; Quartz stone He is the younger brother of rapper Kid Ink. But the mood changed over a fast-food lunch, when Pierce revealed there was something else on his mind. How Should RTD Deal With the Drug Problem on Trains? Julian Goins was born on January 27, 1993 in California. Julian is related to Cynthia D Goinhall and Sydney Goins as well as 2 additional people. Looking for Julian Goins online? Attorney John Burris addresses the media while flanked by relatives of David Goins, who was shot and killed last week by Alameda County sheriff's deputies. [24], On February 1, 1988, two Tuscarora men took hostages in the offices of The Robesonian in Lumberton in an attempt to bring attention to the death of a black man in the Robeson County jail and allegations of corruption in the sheriff's departmentnamely that sheriff's deputies were involved smuggling cocaine. They became well known for being in the middle of the dance craze known as jerkin in 2009. He was protecting his family.. There, in the kitchen, Pierce lay dead in a pool of blood. Julian Goins Is A Member Of . For months, he had conducted his own investigation into the widespread allegations of drug corruption within the Robeson County Sheriffs Office, which he criticized Britt for ignoring. More curious still, in September 1990, several months after Chavis botched murder trial, an unnamed woman told the local paper that she and three friends had been camping half a mile behind Pierces residence when they witnessed a pair of men dressed in hunting clothes and carrying shotguns walk up a trail toward Pierces house close to the time of his slaying. COPYRIGHT 2022 - STARS GRAPH . Outraged by the Cummings shooting and the hasty justice that followed, the Lumbee community launched a civil rights movement that climaxed in a protest march on April 20, 1987. Earlier that night, Pierces neighbor Lydia Bell and her boyfriend were pulled over by Deputy Sheriff Jerry Woods for no clear cause on a dirt road that leads to her house, across the highway from Pierces home. Occupation: Nurse (Registered) Associated persons: Frances M Goins, Laurel Goins, Thomas Goins, Frances Payton (925) 625-8121. Bells granddaughter saw a blue truck with two men inside parked in the woods with a clear view of Pierces home. Two portraits of the late Cheyenne Goins. [Pierce] said, I know you and Joe [Freeman Britt] are working on me. And I said, Im not going to hurt you., Pierce returned home angrier than Curt had ever seen him. His Instagram account is followed by 968 people. I was more fearful of Hubert Stone than anybody.. What happens when a bet is made,. I had already killed [Zabitosky] and [Stone] had me to take Julian out, according to rumors. [20][21], Lumbee River Legal Services posthumously dedicated its law library room to Pierce and commissioned a portrait of him to be hung there. "[14] He later denied saying this, telling The News & Observer that he never had "any racial thoughts in my mind whatsoever". Aquarius is the most humanitarian astrological sign. Two warrants were issued last week by the girlfriends mother, charging Goins with trespassing, Stone explained. Pierce declined to do so, explaining, "If it happens then it happensthey can kill me but they can't eat me. Julian Goins is one of the members of The Ranger$, a dance and rap group. Julian is also well known as, Member of the dance and rap group known as The Ranger$. Mature pregnant Mom ass fucked by horny Stepson, Perfect Pussy cant Stop Squirting all over herself, Shokugeki no Soma Todokoro Megumi Hard Sex, naughty teen in sexy lace lingerie dancing and seducing boy sucking him and riding him hard amateur, Slutty wife Jayla de Angelis gets assfucked by the hung doctor in POV. Julian Goins is a Aquarius , which is ruled by planet Uranus . 14 records for Julian Goins. Chavis heard three shots fired and Goins returned to the car with a gun belonging to Chavis brother and admitted to shooting Pierce. The family is thriving in many ways, but life continues to be clouded by the pain of Julians murder, and their doubts about its legal resolution. [18] Stone rejected the allegations of his involvement in the drug trade, saying in 1994 that, "Accusations have been made against law enforcement ever since I've been here. Julian Goins Fans Also Viewed . Charles pulled himself together and called the police. In June 2013, Chavis gave me and the Pierce family full access to his legal files, which included notes from a conversation during pretrial discovery between Coman and Chavis lawyers. That suicide note has never been found. Stone was raised in Robeson County, and in 1953 became a municipal police officer. Find latests mugshots and bookings from Chattanooga and other local cities. Dennis and Susan Goins were found shot dead in their Oregon home in 2011 (Image via IMDb) ID's Married to Murder is scheduled to revisit the 2011 "ambush killings" of retired Silicon Valley . According to Stone, Goins shot Pierce because Pierce's girlfriend had told Goins to stay away from her daughter whom Goins had previously dated. While they had been recognized by North Carolina's state government as tribal community since the 1880s, they never achieved complete federal recognition. 9:12AM. The State officially closed its case, ignoring a motion by the Pierce family requesting a trial so that the entire truth about the homicide of Julian Pierce be dealt with fully.. Alexander also volunteered as an usher and did charity work at his church, Willie Holmes Ministries in Fullerton, where his wife also is a volunteer. Peirce stated that as judge he would investigate allegations that Stone was engaged in a protection racket with drug dealers. His cars, mansion, and other goods collections will be updated soon. [39] Some of the deputies charged had worked under Stone. And I said, 'Im not going to hurt you. The report by the local medical examiner said Goins left a suicide note admitting that he shot Julian Pierce and that Sandy Chavis was present. Everyone was afraid of your father Stone, Joe Freeman Britt, the whole county was afraid because Julian would have tried to run it honest.. I was thinking, Dads doing something. Julian Goins was born on January 27, 1993 in American, is RAPPER. Julian Alexander Goins (born January 27, 1994), better known as his stage name Juliann Alexander is an American Hip hop recording artist from Los Angeles, California. Indeed, five weeks after his murder, on May 3, 1988, the people of Robeson County elected Julian Pierce posthumously to the office of Superior Court judge, by nearly 2,000 votes. Julian Goins leads a luxurious existence. Amouranth Talks Masturbating & Her Sexual Past | OnlyFans Livestream, Washing my friend in the bathtub | lesbians kissing and boob rubbing, Girl sucks and fucks BBC Creampie ONLYFANS JEWLSMARCIANO. He performs alongside Langston Higgins in The Ranger$. The body was identified as Jordan's a week later. Except that many of them didnt including Pierces family, the Lumbee Tribe and the broader community, who struggled to make sense of clues that didnt fit the official story. I dont appreciate it. Police, including state investigators and Stone, came to Pierce's home to investigate the murder. The, Become a member to support the independent voice of Denver According to his birth date, he was held under the zodiac sign Aquarius. "Julian is a very hard working guy that has a bright future ahead of him," Coach DeCaprio said. But the document indicates Coman knew of allegations that law enforcement was present at the murder scene and never investigated this possibility. [23] In June 2015, the North Carolina House of Representatives passed a unanimous resolution in commemoration of Pierce. Julian is originated from United States. Many residents, including Lumbee attorney Dexter Brooks, feared a backlash from the countys elite. He covers breaking news, crime, courts and aviation. For the first time, he was anxious for someone to stay with him, Pierces girlfriend Ruth Locklear told me in 1990. I cant stand this, Tony told his brother before rushing back outside. Fort Worth, TX (1) Mesquite, TX (1) Refine Your Search Results. with at least two gunshot wounds to the face and one to the upper torso, Riddle said. [14] Stone theorized that the two men had planned to rob Jordan but decided to kill him instead. A past heartbreak has broken him. No gunshot residue was found on his hands, and the autopsy did not conclude that he had fired the gun himself. From now on, we dont want you by yourself at any time., Curt asked Julian if he would let Curt accompany him everywhere he went, but Julian refused. Most of the photos showed the tall, stocky man embracing his wife and smiling or making funny faces with her. A. None of the campers ever reported the sighting to authorities. [16] Circumstances surrounding the murder of Pierce remain contested, and members of his family and elected officials have in the years since his death questioned the investigation. Julian Goins is a 29-year-old man. Alle rechten voorbehouden. [19] On November 1, 1986, Kevin Stonea sheriff's deputy and the son of Hubert Stoneshot and killed Jimmy Earl Cummings, an unarmed Lumbee man. Julian from the #1 jerk crew and music group in America, The Rangers. '"[4] Pierce refused, and over the course of February and March, it was alleged that Stone attempted to employ bribery and blackmail against Pierce. But at a news conference at his Oakland law office Sunday, attorney John Burris joined Goins' family in excoriating the sheriff's office for killing the married father of three sons, when all he needed was medical treatment in the wake of recent brain surgery. And I said, 'I'm not going to hurt you. In front, they placed a board with pictures of him and his wife while balloons and flowers marked the spot where he was shot. In all my years of reporting on the case, Id only had one conversation with him in the early 1990s and never gave what he told me much thought: Had I heard the rumor that he was involved in Julians murder? January 27 Rapper #3. They pulled him out of bed after hed been drinking heavily and interrogated him overnight without an attorney present. Most Popular #27430. The familys allegations, however, never resulted in fresh charges. Make a one-time donation today for as little as $1. He was born on January 27, 1993 and his birthplace is California. To the beat of tom-tom drums, 1,500 Indians wended their way through the stately brick buildings of downtown Lumberton, the county seat, gathering on the courthouse steps with signs that read, Fair Treatment in Courts, End Major Drug Trafficking, Stop Excess Force and Indian Hunting Open: Whos Next?, In this politically charged environment, Pierce began soliciting allies from the community of African-American and Indian lawyers to support his candidacy for the judgeship. Less than three days after Pierces murder, Stone stepped before the press to make a startling announcement: Julian Pierce had been killed by Johnny Goins, a 24-year-old Lumbee. and help keep the future of Westword, Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our. [3], Stone married Norma McCullers in 1953. [2] In 1984 he married Eloise Day. [10] He defeated three other candidates in the Democratic primary with 50.4 percent of the vote[11] and faced no opposition in the general election. He was promoted to the job of detective before being elected Sheriff of Robeson County in 1978. But it was apparent very early that Julian was innocent, and I would have expected the family would have been treated with gentler hands.. In a review of thousands of cases from the 1980s, Geiger estimated that at least 1,000 innocent people were wrongfully convicted every year; he also found that Britts office used a range of aggressive ploys to force guilty pleas. Julian Goins enjoys high-end fashion and all things luxurious. Julian Goins Found 12 people in California, Florida and 9 other states. They became well known for being in the middle of the dance craze known as "jerkin" in 2009. If a prominent leader like Pierce could be murdered, then everyone in Robeson County was at risk. [2] The Lumbee were the largest group of resident Native Americans in the United States east of the Mississippi River. Julian Goins is a popular California-based rapper and aspiring dancer also known as Juliann Alexander. [3] He married and had three children,[1] but eventually separated from his wife. The family had argued throughout Christmas about a letter their mother had sent Britt, in which she called Pierce an egotistical, womanizing, hard drinking [man] found guilty of adultery in court. Should the letter spread among churchgoing Lumbee voters, it could harm Pierces political prospects. In 1990 Chavis' murder trial was canceled after key witnesses for the prosecution refused to testify, and Chavis entered an Alford plea to accessory to murder after the fact. school of professional studies acceptance rate duplexes for rent in lebanon, mo duplexes for rent in lebanon, mo Prior to that he worked for the San Francisco Chronicle for more than a decade. Uncover social media profiles and real people behind a username. [10] Connee Brayboy, editor of The Carolina Indian Voice, wrote that the sheriff was corrupt and incompetent. Julian Goins is active in social media, with the Instagram handle @juliangoins. Goins was shot at his home on Paseo Grande near Via Toledo about 10 p.m. last Monday in a confrontation that capped a spate of run-ins with deputies who police the unincorporated community, investigators said. Mad love for hiim. A third shot entered just behind his ears, execution style, launching his brain and pieces of bone into the next room. The women heard two gunshots and tried to run outside but were stopped by an officer. For the governor to launch a probe into law-enforcement corruption in Robeson County, which over the course of the daylong hostage incident, the governors office agreed to do. Stone and Britt complained about this discrepancy, but the paper's editor argued that the two must have written or solicited the letters supportive of them, as otherwise they would have likely been unaware of their existence. Commitment to meet deadlines | Lees meer over onder meer de werkervaring, opleiding . '"[16] Pierce was found shot dead in his home on the morning of March 26. Theres a lot of people down at the courthouse in Lumberton who are very nervous. In that capacity, he mostly compiled briefs on the commission's behalf, though he also occasionally represented it in court. caught at night in PUBLIC POOL!!! Julian has four siblings, one of whom being Kid Ink, a well-known rapper. A spokesman informed us that the office was unwilling to meet with us and suggested we try again when James Coman retired. The CBI has not yet concluded that Salas was responsible for Goins's death. FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the practices disclosed in our privacy policy. Get the latest updates in news, food, music and culture, and receive special offers direct to your inbox. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. Its fucked up. Dexter Earl advanced the idea that maybe someone had tried to make Pierces murder look like a drug setup, claiming that a friend had seen white powder on Pierces dead body at the crime scene. Julian is turning 30 years old in ; he was born on January 27, 1993.He is an original member of The Ranger$, coming together with the other members in the spring of 2009 after meeting in a Los Angeles Taco Bell parking lot. Copyright 2023 IDCrawl LLC. She was on the team that won the 2011 Pulitzer Prize for public service for investigating corruption in the city of Bell and the team that won the 2016 Pulitzer Prize for breaking news for coverage of the San Bernardino terror attack. They originally were called Go-Go Power Rangers. In 2009, they became well-known for being in the center of the jerkin dance trend. In late October, an SBI spokesman told me the agency does not have an active investigation relating to the death of Julian Pierce.. When I confronted Chavis about this, he denied ever making such a statement. An attorney and relatives of a San Lorenzo man shot dead by Alameda County sheriff's deputies blasted the agency Sunday, saying the deputies had created a lethal confrontation with an "emotionally impaired" man who needed medical help. [6], In 1978, Pierce moved to Robeson County to become the first director of Lumbee River Legal Services, a new legal aid organization headquartered in Pembroke and designed to serve the poor in Robeson and four surrounding counties. Two shotgun blasts had ripped through his chest and abdomen. The star was on the set of his Discovery show Gold Rush: Dave Turin's Lost Mine. [28][16], In 1990 Stone was challenged in the Democratic primary by Glenn Maynor, a Lumbee. Julian began dancing, singing and rapping at a young age. I asked Johnny [Goins], I said what you talking about? And Johnny said, Oh, you know Dexter Earl. Member of the dance and rap group known as The Ranger$. A Southern California native, she graduated from UC Berkeley and has a masters in journalism from Syracuse University. But rather than call a grand jury to determine if criminal charges were warranted, Britt convened a coroners inquest a hearing presided over by a funeral director with no legal training to determine the cause of death. Julian Thomas Pierce (January 2, 1946 - March 25/26, 1988) was an American lawyer and Lumbee activist. A Democrat, he became a leading figure in local politics and was often sought by candidates for his support. Julian Goins in California. Julian is related to Cynthia D Goinhall and Sydney Goins as well as 2 additional people. Sunday, May 30, 2021. People on the lawn screamed and dropped for cover, believing shots were being fired. Goins died at the age of 60 on Tuesday while in Colorado, it was revealed. Instead of inquiring with his wife about any next steps, the deputies broke down the door, Burris said. But when they met with officials there, those agents reacted negatively to the assignment and effectively shut the new investigation down before it could begin, said Mance. Moreover, the sheriffs office dispatch tapes from the night of Pierces death had gone missing, as had Pierces briefcase, which he told associates contained information that would blow the county wide open. [6] To bring more racial balance to the court system, the General Assembly created another judgeship in the county and the governor appointed Lumbee attorney Dexter Brooks, a friend of Pierce, to the post. I want you to see my face, she said. Team: Kansas City Royals (minors) Born: February 13, 1988 in Temple, TX us Draft: Drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays in the 4th round of the 2009 MLB June Amateur Draft from Dallas Baptist University (Dallas, TX).. High School: Stony Point HS (Round Rock, TX) [10][37] The incumbent U.S. Julians fathers name has not been revealed. They have also lived in Fort Worth, TX and Port Hueneme, CA. Stone died at the age of 78 on February 11, 2008, at Southeastern Hospice House in Lumberton. Julian Goins. He performs alongside Langston Higgins in The Ranger$. The words ran through Julias mind, but she never said them. "Julian C. Goins is an extremely well-rounded individual in the area of computerized systems," Kevin Moore "Julian Goins is an outstanding professional regarding Quality and Computer Systems. Julian and Mialana are back for another book. They became well known for being in the middle of the dance craze known as "jerkin" in 2009. He would kill you, lock you up or he could have a hit put on your ass.. He was home-schooled and raised with four siblings. Youre crooked as hell, someone shouted, according to the Greensboro News & Record. over to the sink to pee into the plastic urinal. He is 29 years old right now. "The real question is, why didn't they wait? Thats a goddamn lie, he screamed. A crowd of approximately 200 Lumbee gathered at the scene, and he asked for their help in providing information about the killing. Esquivel and Barboza are Times staff writers. Her recent film Chicken People, was named a Critics Pick by The New York Times. Others were tricked into signing forms that waived their right to counsel often easy to do, given the countys adult illiteracy rate of 30 percent. The Lumbee community was terrified. In 1969, he became a chemist in the U.S. Navy Shipyard in Norfolk, Virginia, where he performed similar work. I even suggested he carry a gun with him, but he wouldnt hear of it., That night, across town, while Pierce glad-handed at a political dinner, Stone took him aside. They became well known for being in the middle of the dance craze known as "jerkin" in 2009. Find your friends on Facebook. Charles Locklear and his brother Tony bounded up the back stoop of their cousin Julian Pierces brick ranch home. goins; blanks +14 more # 2. But the moment for progress could come soon. Our life has changed drastically because of what has happened.". It had just been fired, Stone replied with a purple blush, even though a crime scene photo shows otherwise. It was created when its founding members met and became friends at a neighbouring Taco Bell in Los Angeles. [25] The subsequent state investigation found no evidence of malfeasance in the sheriff's department. When asked if he thought Goins killed Pierce, Stone refused to comment, citing Chavis' impending trial. Julian, hes very caring and protective, said his father, Jerry Alexander, who drove to Anaheim from San Luis Obispo when he heard the news. Afterwards, Chavis and Goins stopped at a gas station, where Goins cousin Dexter Earl Locklear showed up in a red pickup truck and told them that Pierce was dead. Julian C Goins, age 60. No gunshot residue was found on his hands and the autopsy did not conclude that he had fired the gun himself. There was a general consensus among us that something was going to happen, and we thought it would get to the point where he needed to surround himself with some kind of security. View contact information: phones, addresses, emails and networks. prepaid financial services wolverhampton; lecture analytique petit pays chapitre 23. naval special warfare command quarterdeck; where is wildwood soda made; frankenstein chapter 5 literary devices; jacob degrom haircut video; how to clean beswood meat slicer; But Pierce persevered. At a political dinner on March 24, 1988, Stone took Pierce aside to discuss the campaign. They found Julian Pierces body, about five hours before Pierces body was discovered by his cousins. His name and that of the deputy have not been released. Popular social networks, phone numbers, criminal records and more. [4], After graduating from Pembroke State College, Pierce became a chemist for the Newport News Shipbuilding and Dry Dock Company in Newport News, Virginia. She believes her fathers integrity and his commitment to justice precluded any choice other than staying in the race. But Chavis own story continued to evolve. According to Stone, "[Pierce] said, 'I know you and Joe [Freeman Britt] are working on me.' [12] Pierce announced in January 1988 that he would run against Britt in the primary, making him the first person to ever challenge the district attorney in an electoral contest. Thats what we were talking about that and the security thing., The security thing was the increasing sense that Pierce was at risk. Courtney Silvera is a celebrity gossip and biographer blogger with a keen eye for the latest trends and happenings in the entertainment world. At a political dinner on March 24, 1988, Stone took Pierce aside to discuss the campaign. This is the official ARMY for Julian Goins. Jul 7, 2015 - Explore Dejaa's board "Julian goins" on Pinterest. A password reset link will be sent to you by email. [6], In 1987, the North Carolina General Assembly created nine new Superior Court judgeships, including one covering Robeson County with the goal of allowing minority candidates better odds of winning judicial office. Julian was one of 13 children. Los Angeles, This fabled orchid breeder loves to chat just not about Trader Joes orchids, Calmes: Heres what we should do about Marjorie Taylor Greene, ICE detainees allege retaliation for speaking about medical conditions at Otay Mesa center, Downtown L.A stabbing sends six to hospital; suspect arrested, San Diego Roman Catholic diocese facing yet another lawsuit from its insurance company, K-Pop isnt the only hot ticket in Koreatown how trot is captivating immigrants, Los Angeles is suddenly awash in waterfalls. This star sign is intellectual, curious, and loves good conversations. Born in California, United States, Julian Goins is best known for being a rapper.