Kalani Faagata Height And Weight, Java Security Providerexception Failed To Initialize Ibmjceplus Provider, Things To Do In Utah In December 2021, Fatal Accident On A272 Bolney, Articles M

Kunhunni Mash died on 2006-03-26. Who is dead from MASH tv show? Sad to think that some of the wonderful actors have now passed away. I still wash it every night ( 2016). better. Each and every character was unique and they all came together to produce a series that is timeless. I love the comedy from MASH there were some serious scenes to the show. Just this week I have been through so many emotions watching MASH- Colonal Potter giving his horse away- Father Mulcahy doubting his usefulness- brilliant script and brilliant acting- a classic series- I will never tire of watching it. I was a BJ, he and Potter and Klinger are my heros. That show can never be replaced! Truer words were never written Ken Brumett! I was in the military for eleven years but never had friends like them, if I had I might of had eleven more. I AM SO GLAD MASH IS ON ME-TV. Always tickled you funny bone, gave your just enough insight into the struggles and heartaches of war. The fact that Mash is still running on a couple of channels attests to its relevancy even today. Even in a war zone we kept our sense of humor, just like in MASH. On the big screen, Alda earned an Academy Award nomination for his role in The Aviator (2004). I fell in love with hot lips, she would have be been a great pinup. And who can forget Radar who was the absolute backbone of the whole series. THIS SHOW ROCKS!!!! In my opinion MASH is the best sitcoms ever shown on television. ! Answer always cracked me up suites him so well. i would love to see a time when the remaining cast members might gather and share some memories of the show. What Happened Alan? He died peacefully in his sleep on December 7, 2011, in Los Angeles home at the age of 96. I am now fully recovered and still watch the marathons. I have been reading about all the cast members who have died and I really felt sad for them. I just wanted to say i have enjoyed M.A.S.H since i was a child. I still watch MASH. The essence of a quality show. i remember watching this show when i was little . You are masters of the art. I can only say thank you from my heart and soul for giving us such a tonic.a tonic I take daily. Full respects to all who made it happen. This man really lived life after M*A*S*H, and then again after reprising the role of Radar in AfterMASH.He visited and fished in every state and is an inventor who holds several patents for fishing tackle, including Chum Magic, a floating device that can be filled . I have tried to get my friends interested in it, but I guess they do not appreciate the values this program brings. Have just watched the episode where Radar left and cried again .. have always wondered why he left the series at that time. Satire, double entendre, innuendo, all were delivered with healthy doses of humor and drama. My husband says time for the funnies honey. I watch MASH every night at 7PM on Me TV (suburban Phila.) She was 84. He said it was a mixture of every idiot he had ever met. Still cry and laugh almost every episode. I am actually watching Series 3 episode 19 Aid Station as I write this comment I would always be late to football training as training started when Mash ended. Dr. H. Richard Hornberger (Richard Hooker), one of the authors of the books MASH based the book on his time as an Army doctor at the 8055th MASH not the 43rd. There are very few things in life that choke me up, but just the thought of watching the last episode does it. RIP, guys. We all sorely missed those who have passed. And ran until February 28th, 1983, for a total of eleven seasons and 256 episodes. I have the entire series on DVD. Did Gary Burghoff really play the drums in an episode of mash. I LOVE THE THEME SONG AND HUM TO IT WHENEVER IT COMES ON. FOR GENERATIONS TO COME THE BRILLIANCE OF WRITING AND ACTING WILL Sally Kellerman, the Oscar-nominated actor who played Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan in the 1970 movie "MASH," died of heart failure, according to her publicist. God bless all the characters (actors).Thank you. The short-lived sitcom continued the story of his 1981 feature film. Plus they turned Frank into a total buffoon and stereotyped his character to much. I love all the shows and watch them when ever I see they are on. I got an A and a lifetime of memories. "Beloved mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and dear friend to many, Mary, who worked in the . To whom it may concern This show has been a part of my life for so many years. He was 84. I especially enjoyed the episode when Hawkeye noticed that Margarette was using a hands free method of scratching her gluteus maximus due to a bad case of prickly heat, or as Colonel Potter said, rump rot complicated by the fact that the hospital was out of shake campho phenique which meant that the fire on the old back porch continued to burn. And likewise navigated through various situations with either a great deal of thoughtfulness or humor whenever called for. I wish they also had it in reruns as they do MASH. As a completist who watches the whole 11 Season Run at least once a year, Id sure love to have AfterMASH on DVD (along with bonus feature, the unsold W*A*L*T*E*R pilot). His first wife was Eileen Ann Detchon and his second wife was Barbara Bushman. MASH is the Bomb!!! All such wonderful actors and what a fabulous show that I miss very much !! Rest in Peace Col. I have every episode on DVD. Just want to second what Mike Neilson said brilliant searies never be matched, The best and most moving black comedy ever, Today is Veterns Day it only was natural to watch MASH a Final Goodbye.and again really enjoyed it. Dont miss this chance to own personal items from Loretta Swits wardrobe. It was quite an emotional evening (Kleenex helped). M.ASH, my favourite program of all times. Rest in Peace fine actor. I have just found Mash again and reliving the laughs I had years ago, now recording every episode, really wish it was possible to bring them back and do more, still feel that there is a script writer out there to do a new show like Mash. In May 2015, interviews with most of the surviving cast as well as producers and writers were featured in MeTV Remembers the M*A*S*H Finale, a special presentation of Goodbye, Farewell and Amen that has since been repeated several times. Search every scrap, every iinterview, article. Christopher died Saturday,. Every Mos is important. Thanks!!! In the poll i quickly chose Blood Brothers thinking I was choosing my favorite episide, only to find out I was choosing the least favorite What poll asks you to choose your least favorite? He was found in his own driveway, pinned between his Jeep. David Ogden Stiers had a regular role in the sitcom. I laugh so hard.the writing was superb; and the actingwell their timing was just great. I have watched episodes over and over again and still find that it has been the best series ever produced. I still watch and will watch as long as it is on. I still watch it endlessly on uk drama and wish the remaining cast the very best that life can bring. I like mash good people and funny , caring , loving Outside of acting, Stiers was a talented conductor. I couldnt relate to that when I was a kid. I loved Henry and Trapper. I was really sorry that after mash didnt last. And while Williams sadly is no longer with us, Pam Dawber is still alive and well. David Ogden Stiers remained active following the end of M*A*S*H, with acting roles on TV and the big screen. in the uk mash is on every day at 7pm-8pm uk time on true entertainment sundays 7pm-9pm, Here in the us the sundance channel runs mash from about 6am to 2pm, Absolutley love the entire series many tears many laughs and a story we wont forget thanks to the cast for giving us 11 seasons of this amazing show. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER. I thought I would see just how lacking younger generations are so I entered the question: They all feel like old friends. So clever. Like revisiting an old friend. All characters were suited to the the roles they had to play. Yikes! Though it has been written some of the characters did not get along well, all of them portrayed nothing but professionalism making each character seem larger than life. Fantastic program. Barney MillerBatmanBaywatchBensonThe Beverly HillbilliesBeverly Hills, 90210BewitchedThe Big ValleyThe Bob Newhart ShowBonanzaThe Brady BunchThe Carol Burnett ShowCharlie's AngelsCheersCSI: Crime Scene InvestigationCSI: MiamiDallasDesigning WomenThe Dick Van Dyke ShowDiff'rent StrokesThe Drew Carey ShowThe Dukes of HazzardEverybody Loves There will never be shows like this on TV again, as far as I am concerned. A wonderful show on many levels, innovative, moving,excellent blend of comedy and social criticism. That was the best series ever on TV, thats why it lasted so long. Hansdome with all his white hair. I grew up watching MASH. Its been great watching and laughing. At first, he auditioned for the role of Hawkey but he convinced to play Blake instead. LOL.Love you!!!!! I could watch reruns over and over thats how you know its a great show! In the mid 80s, I returned to college. My Saturday evenings up thru midnight allow me to re-visit the finest ensemble of actors, working with the greatest script writers of clever, insightful and quite hilarious situations, while showing humanity at its best. They should have tried to eat what ever you could find, if anything, in a foxhole. I watch Mash every afternoon. YES!! That respect too that Hawkeye and Hotlips share for one another in their professional fieldsand that long lingering kiss. Thank you all who served in front and behind the camera of the series, God bless all of those who have passed on, for when we still watch, you remain the same young faces, as ours grow old. seems Frank was everyones least favorite character, but that was the how they wanted him to be and he did it! In the television series Spearchucker appears in six episodes during the early part of Season 1 of the . I had many meals in the NCO-Officers Club {dinners} their soup was better than what we had in our mess hall. Humor with class. It is one if not the best ever tv show ever aired. the best show on tv thanks for a lot of laughter. Hi,Mash.4077.Could not be remade today.its just to good. William Christopher co-starred in AfterMASH on CBS from 1983 to 1984 alongside Harry Morgan and Jamie Farr. Allen GreManymof us are in our 60s= and retired! I have the complete box series. Their will never be a greater conglomerate of characters/actors as this show had. If you listen intently you seem to pick up some new one liners that lead into something else. Sundance runs it the most, but TV Land runs it every night. Hi honestly my fondest memory of the majority of my childhood is coming home after school turning on my broken down black and white TV and watching mash. If you cant find it there, its on WGN, AMC and PAR (paramount network). I loved M.A.S.H. Can anybody get me a B.J. MASH never gets old. Many a conversation about surgery or something we have seen on an episode, can go late into the evening. I watched the show in the 70s and I still enjoy theme. Gil Head. Being in love with MASH is an understatement, my wife and I can share the same feelings. I own the entire MASH series. This show is well remembered and sorely missed by many. I grew up watching MASH throughout my teenage years. It brings back fond memories of watching the show every week with my family growing up. Im assuming James is referring to scenes that were cut in syndication to make room for more commercials. LOS ANGELES (AP) Sally Kellerman, the Oscar and Emmy nominated actor who played Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan in director Robert Altman's 1970 film "MASH," died Thursday. Now I dont see it on t.v. yes, i know i have seen each one a million times, but i cant help myself. These are my thoughts also.They never grow old,and the humour is just as sharp today.They feel like friends.A most wonderful show. If youre enjoying this video so far, make sure you give it a like and subscribe to our channel if you havent already. MASH4077TV.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Priceless! Though things were not good with Vietnam, race riots, college protests, we watched MASH & laughed as if there was no tomorrow. He hosted Pets: Part of the Family, a how-to series about pets that aired on public TV from 1999 to 2000. VIDEO CAN BE FOUND HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqENCy2HgKgI didn't include guest actors. I record and watch two or three a day. I cannot say enough good things about it. Just finished watching my 3rd MASH marathon since last July. He did a great job playing that role. Thanks for the good memories. She retired from acting in 1998 after starring in Beach Movie but returned to the screen once again in 2019 in the obscure Christian film Play the Flute as the character Mrs. Kinkaid. From February to June 1983, Stevenson starred in Condo on ABC, a sitcom about two families living in the same condominium complex. He then starred in a syndicated sitcom called You Cant Take It With You from 1987 to 1988. Id bought them the best TV available with a Remote! Thank you, At one point we knew the episode Mail Call so well we pretty well quoted the whole thing once when the power went out. 40 30 years ago..MASH was one of the best programmes on television. A lot can happen in that amount of time. Wish there were quality TV like that now, i watched the originals, and up till last nite the reruns, but the wife and I were out for veterans day yesterday, 11/11/2015, and we missed the last program, lucky we had seen the orig, and can still remember it as very sad, all the people in the series were the best, and as one said already, to bad they cant come up with another program as good, some day it will probly be a classic. Your email address will not be published. The Consultant (1975) Dr. Anthony Borelli, wish the cast that are still around would do a another show all together. i enjoy the reruns now more than i did when it was popular.it breaks my heart to hear that morgan and linville are gone. Christopher was 84 when he died of Lung Cancer in December of 2016. The Monday night 9 oclock slot was never shared; it belonged only to MASH. After he moved on from the series, his absence was explained away by saying that Trapper John had been discharged from service. This is what makes mash especially the 4077 a show u can really enjoy, Born in England with the BBC thought all American TV was rubbish. Would love to have season one thru four on DVD that would play through all the shows. Kellerman died of heart. After Henry Blake discharged duty. His character conceived as a different type of commanding officer compared to his predecessor. The whole MASH thing was fantastic. Great then and great now . I was still a youngin, but you watched it, to me , the show was life, drama , laughter , depressing, knowing why this has to be! Mash is one of my favorite shows of all time, I grew up to them. There is no British comedy can make us laugh second time round ,but M.A.S.H., fantastic ,if its ever taken off we will need Sidneys help to cope. Below youll find brief summaries of what the cast (and producers) of M*A*S*H have been up to since they either left the series or it came to an end in 1983. Period!!! Watched mash as a kid, still watch the reruns. Funny all these years later this episode would being me peace on a personal level. All good things come to an end (no matter what it is). I love each of the characters. They interacted so well. They keep you laughing. Not much to compare it with these days. It made you laugh and cry, often st the same time! It always held your interest. all i can say is the cast of mash is the best.no tv show will replace it i watch it over and over i still love it well done to all who appeared in it well done. I started watching and recording MASH 4077 about a month ago after watching THe Golden Girls to dearh, able to recite every mext line. I wish the remaining members a long fruitful lifeand to all my fellow MASH lovers out there I wish you many more happy days or nights enjoying this absolutely unforgettable show. Im addicted to watching it over and over. My mother and I watched Mash ever since I could remember . It saddens me to think that these actors, who were a part of one of the best shows ever made, are and have been dying off with little to no acknowledgement. It was the biggest role that Stevenson ever had. Still watch it on, ME TV, and NETFLIX. In the new millennium, Jan has turned her interests [] More, Each year over 1.5 million patients become victims of medical malpractice in the US alone. I wanted to say thank you to all and God bless. My son gifted me with the series. M.ASH, my favourite program of all times. I have the complete 11 season series of MASH. Alda 1 Morgan 2 and Jamie 10. BJ was the only person to call me a narrow minded twit in a personel letter after I challenged his social ush on a comedy show. HAWKEYE !!!!! We appreciate and thank everyone involved; pay respects to those cast members who have passed and those still among us. This show was so far ahead of its time and was about people, relationships, how important they are then and now plus people just have to be people too. He boarded a plane that would be shot down over the sea of Japan, killing everybody on board. He went on to star in TV movies like The Lady From Yesterday and One Terrific Guy where he proved that he could embody many different kinds of roles. I own the entire series on DVD and watch almost daily. He was a wonderful actor, his facial expressions said it all. We were stunned when Radar informed us of the death of Henry Blake (hed just had a son), and were joyful and hopeful when Radar met the girl from the mid west who only lived 100 miles from Ottumwa. Thank you for the memories and the great times with my son. The clever word play is hysterical. "For the first time in my life I took chances, I didn't suck in my cheeks, or worry about anything.". But if I was to pick Id say Hawk-eye Pierce and Walter Radar Oreiley. I use to enjoy seeing the television series entitled, M-A-S-H. Those were some good times during my childhood. A fantastic creation that really hits the mark and is delivered skillfully and bang on time. Im still watching the show daily! I LOVE MASH 4077 HAVE ALL THE DVD S AND AM STILL WATCHING IT ON THE T V , ESPECIALLY RADAR. I always wondered why the names of the episodes were not given when they were shown. We loved every episode. Heres to those that remain & in memory of those gone. Many actors who played patients went on to distinguished careers, like Patrick Swayze, and Ronnie Howard, who went on to direct after having started his career on the Andy Griffith Show. From 1996 to 1999, he voiced Jonathan Kent on the animated FOX TV series Superman: The Animated Series (his wife, Shelley Fabares, voiced Martha Kent). Thank-you to all involved, actors, writers, directors, producers etc.. I love MASH. The first unit I served in was a medical field unit not unlike the old MASH units! Love that we get to see MASH again. MASH is still one of my favorite shows but the best were the first three years. Although hes been in retirement for quite some time, he briefly came out of retirement in 2010 to star in the faith-based film Daniels Lot. love yall ,Mary. Morgan was interviewed for the Archive of American Television in April 2004. I then learned how could they not! Ive must of seen all the episodes a billion times an not tired of mash, Loved Mash still watch it though I saw it so many time before. I love the show I laugh so much it makes me cry with laughter I am my seventies and my wife thinks I am mad I have been watching it for years.its I USED TO WATCH IT WITH MY DAD WHEN I WAS LITTLE.. In this day and age you cherish the things that make you smile! Now it is a comfort to me. But you ARE Alive. I grew up in the 80s watching MASH episodes dubbed in Spanish in South America. Your post has been very pleasant and enjoyable. I am now watching & enjoying the reruns. a close second to the cosby show. at late night showing. Still enjoy watching episodes of MASH today. Thank you Hawkeye, Margaret and all the rest. But I still watch my reruns or watch them on my C.D.s, I was born almost four years after mash went off but I watched the reruns and its my favorite sitcom my favorite character is Hawkeye followed by radar it is one show I think will live on forever. . The writers were so clever and the actors too, of course. UPDATED MAY 2 2020. Most recently he has had a recurring role on Foxs The Cool Kids. Outfitting smart inside May well associated with footweargy denim jeans shirts (hint, make sure you wear a shirt two links un-tied at the top marketing bottle of spray on the torso double right after waxing.) Ive been a mash fan since my teens. Christopher played Father Francis Mulcahy from 1972 to 1983. Seemed to be a stand out over every one else. never gets old can watch them all day over and over. Facts Verse Extremely sad so many of them are gone. Although M*A*S*H may be their main claim to fame, most of the cast continued acting after the series ended. McLean Stevenson passed away of a heart attack in February 1996. I HOPE IT IS ON FOREVER. May be getting a bit over the top when I can recite almost entire episodes from having watched reruns time and again!! Given people are starving and dying by the hundreds and thousands in north korea due to the nature of the totalitarian government, i wonder if mr. alda and the creators of mash have any regrets about the tone of the show? Haweye said, yes we the round eyed are bringing democracy to these slant eyed, and also flatulance and heart disease..etc. I am now fully recovered and still watch the marathons. He reprised the role in the 1984 TV special W*A*L*T . the ENTIRE CAST. Thank you for share. He starred in House Calls, a CBS sitcom in which he played a doctor, from 1979 to 1982. Thanks for a million laughs. Never tire of it, will never tire of the theme tune. currently still tv. Wayne rogers played the irreverent and often grouchy Trapper John from 1972 until 1975 when he left the show due to a contractual dispute. Bless you all!!!!! Harry Morgan: April 10th, 1915 December 7th, 2011. But I can honestly say that regardless I still to this day enjoy every single episode. Gogglebox star Mary Cook has died in hospital aged 92, it has been announced. Find a nice personality to go along with this wonderful show! You can watch episodes again and again. I watch the reruns every day like clockwork. I love watching mash radar is my favorite but they all make me laugh. Before starring in Maude , Bea Arthur made a couple of appearances on All in the Family as . Cheers Robin . I have always said Radar was the star. Grew up with M*A*S*H dad controlled the TV and it was either watch it or go without, I was 6 at the time. Rock stars are infamous for their insatiable appetites for all things in excess. Click on my name to be taken to eBay and see the auctions happening now. I Will For Surly Keep Watching . Please continue it . Nurse Ginger Bayless (Odessa Cleveland) who is still with us, as are many of the actors who portrayed background nurses and orderlies. Some of his film credits include Cool Hand Luke, Pocket Money, Ghosts of Mississippi, and Chamber of Horrors. I have no favorite characters, every single one of them is as good as the next, and they all remain individuals. Reynolds wrote and directed a number of episodes. I am sure I did not see all the originals, back in the day but even so if I see a few over again I LOVE each episode. You all continue to make me smile every night I watch you. I use to watch MASH when it was first on when I was younger and loved it then; I even got myself t shirts with the logo on in the 70s.