Year Round Rv Parks In Missouri, Articles M

Bedrooms, Bathrooms. Refrigerator Property manager is great and easily accessible for questions/problems. 2790 Skypark Dr 2Nd Floor, Torrance, CA 90505, Private Office, Dedicated Desk, Day Office, 6922 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028, Event Space, Open Desk Coworking, Meeting Room, Private Office, Team Office, Training Space, Dedicated Desk, Office Suite, Day Office, Board Room, Meeting Space, Full Floor Office, Spaces - Los Angeles - West Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90038. $1,499,999. Van Nuys, Woodcliff Apartments 3201 Overland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034 $2,450 | Studio Message Email | Call (213) 570-8185. Parking sucks but that's LA for you. Another reason I chose to live at Meridian is the proximity to CSUN's campus. Thank you again for your kind words and Our apartment homes offer luxury amenities, including a resort-style heated pool and spa, grilling stations, easy access to the I-10 and I-405 freeways and public transportation. Our vibrant community, located in the heart of Northridge, CA, offers an exciting and engaging lifestyle with first-class amenities in our renovated apartments. The apartments are really nice but the on site lowlife manager makes it suck which is why many people have left. Dishwasher I have had nothing but positive interactions with the staff and the location is very convenient for college students. COMMUNITY. All Rights Reserved. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. They have free WiFi and a gym and it a great place it write next to CSUN ! 4223 Rangewood Way Meridian, ID 83642. hearing that our residents are enjoying the community. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property, The apartment is old with most of the property details not working properly. Error : Please enter a valid Email Address. $1,750-$1,850 Youll find a variety of bike paths and lanes. Maintenance team is helpful Brokerage. Fitness Center The Meridian is located in one of the most convenient and sought after locations in West Los Angeles. Garage, Bike Racks and Barbecue Area and is located on 225 N. Vermont Avenue in the 90004 zip code. Displayed square footage is approximate. Our apartment homes offer luxury amenities, including a resort-style heated pool and spa, grilling stations, easy access to the I-10 and I-405 freeways and public transportation. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Also, Willy the main maintenance worker is always the best and takes care of every problem I have in my unit for the few years I have lived here. Used under license. . We strive to keep positive relationships with all residents by showing them the highest standard Always beware of scams. I've been living at Meridian Pointe for about 4yrs. Pool A quick move in as well. I would recommend this Apartment to anyone. This area is served by the Los Angeles Unified attendance zone. Walk-In Closets Wish it were a bit bigger to maneuver with but in terms of the amenities and excellent price range I'm happy and well satisfied. The maintenance is really clean. The Staff is exquisite! Explore our gallery and when you are done checking out our photos and virtual tours, come see for yourself what is so special by booking a tour at Meridian Place Apartment Homes. Fitness Center For starters, if you want your packages to always get stolen, live here. HowLoud. There are plenty of lounge chairs for sunbathing. The Meridian Apartment Homes The Meridian is located in one of the most convenient and sought after locations in West Los Angeles. Meridian Apartments is within 5 minutes or 1.8 miles from Santa Monica Coll., Bundy. 90025, 1-2 Br Meridian Hollywood Apartments 1223-1231 N Las Palmas Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038 Studio $2,100 - $2,375 Updated 2 Weeks Ago. 91406, 1 Br These crisp walls and sleek, high-end laminate floors need dancing feet of friends and family tapping on them. Tons of really awesome amenities and gives off a really cozy, community feel. I love my apartment! It is also near Santa Monica Coll., Airport and The Art Inst., Los Angeles. Meridian Apartments Homes 3516 Sawtelle Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90066 (160 Reviews & Surveys) Share Feedback Write a Review Leave a Video Review New View Community Timeline Floor Plans & Pricing All (3) 1 Bed (2) 2 Beds (1) 1 Bedroom One Bed One Bath 1 Bed, 1 Bath | 858 sq. All your request get handled quickly. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. *Pricing and availability are subject to change. Meridian Hollywood 1223 N Las Palmas Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038 Apartment floorplans 1 bed 1 bath $2,175 1 bd | 1 ba | 550 sqft Currently unavailable Travel times Building overview An apartment complex with a great sense of community: Available 1bed 1bath, recently renovated in a great neighborhood. The Meridian is located in one of the most convenient and sought after locations in West Los Angeles. Even though Meridian Pointe is close to CSUN, they have their own gym, so you don't have to walk to the SRC on campus. Parc Meridien | Apartments in Los Angeles, CA Ready to Explore Our Expertly Designed Floor plans? Not to mention it's pricey. Thanks for your review! Smart space is designed for the way you live. It wasn't clear we were still required to give a 30 day termination notice. Laundry Facilities, Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Always beware of scams. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. |Website Design by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.). Selby & Co., Inc. Meridian Apartments is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 90066 ZIP Code. FUN COMMUNITY This property can be found at 215 N Vermont Ave in the Koreatown area of Los Angeles. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. 1.6 mi, Los Angeles, We couldn't find any schools near this home. . View All Hours 2.6 mi, Los Angeles, Transit Score measures access to public transit. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in California? These apartments are perfect for students that go to CSUN. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Youll find a variety of bike paths and lanes. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Meridian Hollywood is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 90038 ZIP Code. Michie Gutierrez 3516 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066 Meridian Apartments is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 90066 ZIP Code. Whatever you crave, weve made it available at our apartments in Los Angeles County. Our apartment homes offer luxury amenities, including a resort-style heated pool and spa, grilling stations, easy access to the I-10 and I-405 freeways and public transportation. $879,000. Then go mixology it up at the dapper Normandy Club or swank Mama Lion. Pool Restaurants, night live and food. There are no reviews for this property. Santa Monica, We are always delighted to hear from a happy resident! Walk-In Closets Dishwasher Error : Please provide a valid First Name. Community Features of service possible. At Meridian Pointe you have 24 hour amenities like state of the art fitness center, movie theatre, game room with billiards, ping pong and Wii, a business center with unlimited printing, and private study rooms. Meridian Pointe has 3 shopping centers within 1.9 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. Kitchen Every year has been a great experience here. CA Lounge View All Hours Office Hours Thank you! Overall, if you dont know what to choose, its a decent place to stay. After requesting for this to be fixed over 10!!! Transit Score measures access to public transit. and Kitchen It's super close to CSUN's campus which is a must for me as a very busy, overly involved student. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. To learn more about this property, contact us. Your comfort is our main priority Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Meridian Apartments is near Los Angeles International, located 6.6 miles or 11 minutes away, and Bob Hope, located 20.3 miles or 30 minutes away. (RLNE6423257). ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Interested in visiting our property? She made sure my apartment was perfect! At The Meridian youre only minutes away from, top-rated elementary schools, and trendy eateries, Westwood Village, Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Meridian Apartments is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 90004 ZIP Code. Locals enjoy convenience to plenty of parks and recreation centers, where they can engage in year-round outdoor recreation. $3,085-$4,080 The walls are thick and I never hear my neighbors. The staff is awesome, really nice, and quick to assist you in anything you need. We're happy to hear you're enjoying your home, but it's disappointing to see you are having issues with parking. In Unit Washer & Dryer $2,995-$4,500 Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Other parking, parking lot, surface parking lot. Meridian Pointe is 28.9 miles and a 37 minutes from Los Angeles Air Force Base. Dishwasher Located in Korea Town and 10 minutes away from Downtown Los Angeles, you will love the relaxing lifestyle and amenities offered to residents at The Meridian apartments. QUALITY LIVING. Little bit expensive. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. View Floor Plans (213) 277-1756, TTY-711 Welcome to The Meridian Located in Korea Town and 10 minutes away from Downtown Los Angeles, you will love the relaxing lifestyle and amenities offered to residents at The Meridian apartments. Imagine yourself here, starting every day with fabulous amenities and comfortable, spacious interiors. This area is served by the Los Angeles Unified attendance zone. I wouldnt move anywhere else! Find apartments for rent at Meridian Hollywood from $2,100 at 1223-1231 N Las Palmas Ave in Los Angeles, CA. Thank you for the awesome rating and review, Garo! Located in the heart of Northridge, California, Meridian Place Apartment Homes is central to the best that the neighborhood has to offer, including restaurants, shopping at the Northridge Fashion Center, entertainment venues, and parks. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Central AC is an amazing plus as well. Great building, love the area. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Quiet place as well. EXPLORE NOW WELCOME TO Welcome to Parc Meridien These crisp walls and sleek, high-end laminate floors need dancing feet of friends and family tapping on them. The walk-in closets and on-site services rival those of first-class accommodations. House for Rent. Los Angeles, She helped me from beginning to end. This community is 100% Affordable. Meridian Apartments is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 90004 ZIP Code. 4 br, 2.5 bath House - 4223 S Rangewwood Way. As always, please feel free CA Kitchen to reach out to us if you have questions, concerns, or suggestions for improvement! Our huge pool is clean and heated year round just like the spa. We appreciate your feedback and positive review of our amenities and What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? It is conveniently located close to campus so I was never late to class. Picture yourself far, far away from the daily grind. We As the name suggests, the atmosphere in Koreatown is heavily influenced by Korean culture, and it is a favorite destination among foodies city-wide for its endless selection of authentic Korean restaurants. Refrigerator Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. My apt is on the 3rd floor and overlooks the pool and has a palm tree right outside my window. There's plenty of room for parking and the community is kept clean. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to come by the office to chat with our team. Life at Meridian Pointe Apartments is convenient, comfortable, and fun! Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. $2,165-$2,675 Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in California? Transportation options available in Los Angeles include Palms, located 1.7 miles from Meridian Apartments. Meridian Apartments is located in Los Angeles, California in the 90066 zip code. Los Angeles Utilities-Included Apartments, Los Angeles Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Everyone who works at Meridian, that I've come into contact with, are available to help and fun to talk to. Check it out! They enjoy parties for every kind of celebration and have been renovating and remodeling to keep up with the modern times. Meridian Apartments has 2 shopping centers within 0.3 miles, which is about a 5-minute walk. At The Meridian youre only minutes away from, top-rated elementary schools, and trendy eateries, Westwood Village, Santa Monica and Venice Beach. You'll be in awe of our social spaces. Just go go in your go-gos and that fedora you bought, and grab a gourmet burger at Cassels, classic Tofu soup at BCD Tofu House, or posh eat under the stars upstairs at Commissary in the Line Hotel. Meridian Pointe Apartments for Rent. I appreciate that the apartment grounds are kept neat and clean. I do not recommend. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. $1,595 Great place to live. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. View rent, photos and amenities for Meridian Hollywood in Los Angeles, CA on Westside Rentals - Studio, 1 Bath, 800 Sq Ft. Add a Listing; About Us; Popular Areas . 2023 JR&K Development. Our apartment homes offer luxury amenities, including a resort-style heated pool and spa, grilling stations, easy access to the I-10 and I-405 freeways and public transportation. Getting around from Northridge is a breeze with access to the 118 and 405 freeways as well as the Metrolinks Ventura County Line. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Meridian Apartments is located at 3516 Sawtelle Blvd, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Contact (424) 577-4792 Message Language: English Open Friday 8:30AM 5PM View More Hours Developer and manager of commercial real estate properties based in Los Angeles, CA. Walk-In Closets, Cat Friendly The area around this property has good transit with many nearby transportation options. if there is anything we can do to help make your experience here even better, please don't hesitate This property has studios to two bedrooms starting at $1,575/mo. THE MERIDIAN is located in the Central L.A. neighborhood. Jazz, Hip-hop, Swing, Funk and House should all be cascading around this airy open floor plan. The facility here is great ! Meridian Apartments has 5 parks within 6.1 miles, including Ballona Creek Trail - Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve Access, Mathias Botanical Garden, and Santa Monica Pier Aquarium. Dishwasher What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Regina is a great communicator and responds to any inquiries I have in a timely manner. Hello, This browser is no longer supported. The Meridian is located in one of the most convenient and sought after locations in West Los Angeles. 2424 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90057, 10000 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90067, 2435 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064, 11750 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025, 2929 Pennsylvania Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90404, 4201 Via Marina, Marina del Rey, CA 90292, 415 Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. At The Meridian you're only minutes away from, top-rated . Relaxing under the palm trees poolside at Meridian Place Apartment Homes. Somehow, all the pieces of this city fit together seamlessly, making Los Angeles the unique destination we know and love. Open Thursday 9AM 5PM. You have the luxury of a gym and TV room. The management and the amenities are fantastic! Special Features bbq/picnic area This apartment community also offers amenities such as. There are puddle of water in some areas in the parking even with light rain and will soak your shoes. Willy, a maintenance team member, helped me out so much. apartments. Lobby is clean. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. He told me they didn't have it in stocked and instead of putting it off he fixed it right away. Ballona Creek Trail - Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve Access. Meridian Apartments. I have just enough space for my things. Enjoy the convenience of onsite retail. Easy access to the 118, 101, and 405 freeways puts everything from LA and beyond at your fingertips. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. Staff was excellent and attentive to any concern or question I had. Meridian Apartments is located in Los Angeles, California in the 90004 zip code. Your glowing review of our community means a lot to us. In Unit Washer & Dryer Fitness Center That means providing an extraordinary level of privacy, security and serenity. and Dishwasher Los Angeles Utilities-Included Apartments, Los Angeles Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Location 5623 Meridian St , Los Angeles , CA 90042 Get Directions This Property Available Property Neighborhood A large sector of the city, Northeast Los Angeles encompasses neighborhoods like Echo Park and Highland Park. Ready to Explore Our Expertly Designed Floor plans? | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The atmosphere at Meridian Pointe is also very welcoming. The community is truly unique and built to include all of the luxury amenities you deserve. Your 5-star feedback means the world to us, but your continued residency is all the thanks we need. Meridian Apartments is located in the city of Los Angeles. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Choose your preferred 1 Bedroom Apt, 2 Bedroom Apt, 3 Bedroom Apt or Studio Apt, and contact the property manager today to ask for more details! 21.1 mi. Lace up your walking shoes because this area is considered a walkers paradise. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Much kudos to all three. Here youll find two shopping centers within 0.3 mile. Anytime I had an issue with anything, they were quick to handle it. Clean place, people are cool, my leasing Agent is Regina, she's the best, helps me with everything! 90230, 1-3 Br Thank you for recognizing the work Clubhouse, Dog & Cat Friendly Refrigerator 2023 FPI Management. of our team. There are also five parks within 3.5 miles, including MacArthur Park Lake, Vista Hermosa Natural Park, and Echo Park Lake. ). This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. It has building amenities including garage parking, swimming pool, fitness center, and controlled access. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 3 Baths. I've been living here for a year and it's awesome no complaints and quick support. If I ever move back to west LA, I think I will lease from them again :) They are also very fair with returning the desposit! Send Message (213) 699-2296. There are no reviews for this property. Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 4 Mar 2023. I love iti love it!!!! Great apartments would love to live here with a few friends. Meridian Pointe provides excellent additional amenities that no other apartment includes next to campus. There's also a nice grill area with shaded seating for that "BBQ at the park" feel. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! The apartment complex is pretty quiet for the most part. Meridian Place Apartments offers spacious, pet friendly one and two bedroom apartments in the heart of Northridge, CA. Take a look at photo collections that capture the unique and beautiful spaces in our community and apartments as well as videos that offer even more detail. Our apartment homes offer luxury amenities, including a resort-style heated pool and spa, grilling stations, easy access to the I-10 and I-405 freeways and public transportation. Calculate commute by driving, cycling or walking, where available. Walk-In Closets | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. We would love Time and distance from Meridian Apartments. Refrigerator In addition, the patio area is very well made to host picnics or gatherings. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Our convenient location is made better by our amenities and the friendly service of our team. 91351, 1-3 Br Awesome building, clean, safe and great location! English, Gas, Water, Electricity, Heat, Trash Removal, Sewer, Air Conditioning. CA For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Meridian Apartments is located in Los Angeles, California in the 90066 zip code. CA Please give us a call so we can answer any questions you may 6 Beds. Good News! enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. The area around this property has good transit with many nearby transportation options.