What Does Undefined Mean On Ashley Madison, Articles P

These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Note: It is recommended that all Wilson Combat parts be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. Please call 800-955-4856. These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Would recommend and purchase again. Once properly sized thoughThe Weight KIT is worth every extra penny. Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module $76.99 $64.95 Save 16% View Product Write a Review Most Helpful Positive Review Show 10 Sort by Newest First Filter by All Showing 1 - 10 of 25 reviews Great product by Jo , Verified Owner from TX, United States Written on February 5, 2023 Easy to install, and feels great in my palm. Made in the USA from high-strength and impact-resistant nylon polymer. All versions are 6 1/8 long and 1 1/8 thick at the grip, but the XL modules are 3/8 taller (3 1/2 vs 3 1/8) and weigh .2oz more (1.6oz vs 1.4oz). This is the newly released Wilson Combat Grip Module in Black for any P365 FCU. I wasn't sure what that was until I saw that Talon now has a product made specifically for the WC grip! Wow!! Way better feel for a medium/large hand. was shipped and received in a couple of days. Thank you so much for making it. Much more secure grip from stipling, slight palm swell and the improved contour/shape of its extended beaver tail. Lift the chassis straight up from the rear at a forward angle out of the stock frame. Our specially selected modifications are done for more than just aesthetics, each modification was chosen for a defined, performance-enhancing purpose. The Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module optimizes its practical shooting and concealed carry potential. Changing to one of the best Sig P365 XL grip modules will give your pistol a new look and feel. Feels like how the gun was supposed to feel out of the box, takes minimal time to get used to and improves the ergo factor to a level that is extremely satisfying. For the price it is best upgrade in my opinion. If you are dissatisfied you're likely insatiable. The grip feels fantastic in my hand! Wilson Combat believe it is the most practical, comfortable, and stylish P365 grip available and the ideal choice for concealed carry and defensive handgun use. The grip texture feels very secure in the hand. Lift the chassis straight up from the rear at a forward angle out of the stock frame. It doesn't add much more of utility to it as it's essentially the same module as the stock one with sig's proprietary rail. A complete compatibility chart with different P365 pistol versions can be downloaded HERE. I was ready for that and didnt really care one way or another. The WC Unit is slightly thicker and I noted that I didn't really care for where my finger fell on the Factory Sig Flat Trigger. Not compatible with X-Five tungsten weights. Please CLICK HERE for more information. To be honest I was skeptical that this grip would improve the 365 as much as it did. Thank you Wilson Combat. The installation instructions are shown in the video below. Please also considerWilson Combat Style pinky extensions by Armory Craftwith matching texture (2ndimage above). Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Took an excellent feeling gun and made it better than my wildest dreams could have imagined!! Wilson Combat has reengineered the SIG-SAUER P365/P365XL grip frame to optimize its practical shooting and concealed carry potential. They are also offering this P365XL Grip Module in a kit that includes your choice of a 3 MOA or 6 MOA 1x24mm Sig Romeo Zero Red Dot Sight. Pretty much all you have to do is field strip your gun and swap out parts. The versions with manual safety are available in black color only whereas the grip modules lacking a manual safety cut can be purchased in both black and tan color options. I put this on my P365XL and the difference is unbelievable. Fits perfect , looks amazing, and best of all improves handling and grip. So naturally I wanted this for my P365. I have never taken the FCU out of my 365, and the install was very simple. Compatible with all standard P365 Holsters. Enj. Well worth the cost as opposed to factory grip module. I was expecting it to slide straight through without pushing. After installation, ensure that the takedown lever is under spring tension and the slide safety lever isn't blocking the slide, reinstall the slide assembly and move the takedown lever into the locked position. Our significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. From reading other reviews I was worried that it might be too aggressive, but I think its just right as well. For genuine SIG SAUER Inc. products and parts visit www.sigsauer.com. Installs easily, and no need for an extended mag release because Wilson has designed the unit for accessible thumb purchase on the standard mag release. - if you have only the 'shorter" 10 rd magazines from regular P365 or P365 SAS and you want to use the longer X/XL grips, youcan use our adapters for these magazines. I can't recommend enough. Easy to install without instructions and fits my holster without any modifications. After a quick chat with a Wilson Combat technician, I decided to purchase the P365XL module for my P365X (not the XL). If you're considering getting one, do yourself a favor and go for it. And finally, my P365 now matches with my P320s that all have Wilson grip modules on them. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to change the grips on your factory Sig Sauer P365 to the new Wilson Combat grip module. This is because the serialized portion of the gun is on the internal trigger mechanism. Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module The Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module optimizes its practical shooting and concealed carry potential. Click Here to check the current prices of the Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module. 3 models Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module (27) $76.99 (Save 16%) $64.95 Best Rated. Much more natural in the hand. I was able to keep on using my holster. A P365XL grip module will fit a standard P365. Ethan, PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. I am quite pleased with my purchase from Grayguns, Bravo Zulu. I would highly recommend this to anyone, Awesome! After installation, ensure that the takedown lever is under spring tension and the slide safety lever isnt blocking the slide, reinstall the slide assembly and move the takedown lever into the locked position. Reverse the process to install the chassis in to the new grip frame. Night & day difference vs OEM grip! JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern . I like the undercut trigger guard, which allows a little better purchase on the grip for my hands. This grip module fit like a glove, no problems and took a great gun to the next level. I have big hands so this makes this compact feel great. The WCGM saved my hands when one of my reload ammo exploded in the chamber. Recently purchased the p365xl grip module along with the tungsten weights and immediately used it in a firearms class. The new Wilson grip module transforms the feel of the 365 XL. the regular p365 mag will not work. The grip texture on the front and back straps is great and has the aggressive texture to lock it into your hand, but only has the texture where you need it. The additional circumference and extended beaver tail are perfect. The Standard Tungsten rods are way to long to allow the 365's fire control unit to seat. I have been carrying my 365XL for over a year, and always liked it. Wilson Combat Reg. Had the new mag release, and FCU installed in less than 5-6 minutes. The primary reason I went with the XL grip was because of the larger beavertail for my big hands, which was worth giving up the rare pocket carry . Please see our, Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module Orderable Models. It conceals well during appendix carry. If youll need to make them heavier, there are internal slots in these grip modules for adding tungsten rod weights. It is comfortable and fills your hand better than the factory Sig grip or the Icarus aluminum grip. Significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included. Beretta / Glock / SIG / M&P / Revolver / XD / H&K, I have put the 365X/XL module with tungsten weight on my EDC P365. Internal Slots for Rod-style tungsten weights. A complete compatibility chart with different P365 pistol versions can be downloaded HERE. Wilson Combat is now offering custom pistol performance enhancements for 9/357/40 SIG-SAUER P320/P365 Series handguns. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. This is honestly what I love most about the Sig P365. The change produced an improvement in controlled fire grouping and a significant improvement in rapid fire groupings. Can't imagine any other grip available is better than the WC grip for the Sig P365/XL series! *Minimum Custom Work order is $100. The P365 is a great platform but the grips are too small for me to get the consistent groupings I was after. It's like it was made just for my hand. I finally hit the sweet spot. Maybe WC heard the complaints? Factory SIG Sauer magazine release, spring, and lock included. I want some space in front to put a compensator and change the barrel. Highly Recommended! It wasn't my go to because of grip ergonomics. Get the weight kit and you'll find the p365 is a lot less snappy. I have a WC P320 and I love the grip module. Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combats exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap. I was worried about it fitting my holsters. I have this on a P365X and I use a 508 holster and a Crossbreed holster, it fits both perfectly fine. I have a passion for firearms and enjoy writing articles on these topics. Most of these will have a better, more aggressive grip texture, and some are made of metal. *Any and all work performed is up to the discretion of the Custom Shop Manager. I like the grip module enough to replace magazine base plates but I shouldn't have to and, unless the one I received is an anomaly, it could be an issue for others. I have tried icarus as well. Becuase of how modular these guns are, changing out your grip module is very easy. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), Wilson Combat - How to switch a factory Sig P365 grip with the Wilson Combat P365 grip module tutorial guide, Wilson Combat WCP365 Grip Module w/No Manual Safety, Black, 365-SB, Wilson Combat WCP365 Grip Module w/No Manual Safety, Tan, 365-ST, Wilson Combat WCP365 Grip Module w/Manual Safety, Black, 365-MB. Click our order form for the parts and services we currently offer. Looks very good on the p365 slide in black. Perfect texture to the grip to keep your hand from shifting. So I bought the standard sizer Armory Craft Tungsten weight kit instead. Modules do not feature cut for manual safety. A pistol that doesnt shift in your hand and fits well will help you be a more effective shooter. Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combats exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap. After installation, ensure that the takedown lever is under spring tension and the slide safety lever isnt blocking the slide, reinstall the slide assembly and move the takedown lever into the locked position. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of Do you know what that dimension is on the factory SIG module? I am not sure if its just perceived or if I really do, but it feels like I get a higher purchase on the grip than the stock XL unit. *, Wilson Combat Reg. Ranging from oxidized, to our variety of Armor-Tuff, Combat-Tuff, and Camouflage slides. Shipping was fast, and Wilson Combat hit it out of the park with this one! Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control. For genuine SIG SAUER Inc. products and parts, visit www.sigsauer.com. Our significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. This grip fattens up the grip just enough to make a difference. The first trip to the range verified that sentiment. When ordering this grip module, I was hoping that the actual grip portion would be a more rounded shape when compared to the original SIG grip. Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws, Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control, Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible, Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combats exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap, Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights** (, Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included, Streamlight - TLR-7 Sub Ultra-Compact Tactical Gun Light, Any light compatible with Sig Factory 365 Modules. Added a Hogue slip on for it then the Lima365. The instructional video on this page was helpful. Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control. Wilson Combat's fresh look at the P365 grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters, and firearms experts into the final product that has a look that is unmistakably Wilson. We believe it is the most practical, comfortable, and stylish P365 grip available and the ideal choice for concealed carry and defensive handgun use. Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible. This grip ads just enough. they could easily have charged 100 for this considering what people are paying for inferior modules. I dont know how to describe it but it took my best feeling micro compact and mare it that much better! Definitely a must, (0) I have Wilson Combat grips on all my ARs, and like the design and texturing so much that I had to give this a shot on my 365x. When putting in the magazine release button, you have to push it an hold then insert the lock piece on other side. The installation was very simple and no different than swapping an OEM Sig grip module. August 11, 2022. Push up on the slide stop if the release gets horizontal. Features of Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module. Gear Expert, the price is outstanding as far as im concerned. Here are the best Sig P365 XL grip modules 1. Fits just like OEM, nice texturing on the grip, very comfortable. I typically would grab my PDP or P365 micro. ), Please CLICK HERE to find out more about the Extended Magazine Release buttons that are compatible with all SIG P365 and Wilson P365grip modules. I thought the original Sig grip module was pretty good as it was. I believe that I'm finished buying P365 grip modules. The rubber grips are very versatile and are ideal for both concealed carry (CCW) and open holster carry. Overall this is a nice grip module but doesn't add much utility to what is already available with the stock module. Perfect! Thanks WC for investing the time and creativity to improve on a firearm that isn't even your original creation. P365 or SAS, P365X, P365XL Grip Modules, - All XL grip modules will work on P365X and P365XL guns, - You can use thelonger P365X/XL grip modules on your regular P365 or P365 SAS guns as long as you get THE LONGER12 rd 365X/XLmagazine (or 10rd but still longer P365X/XL magzine in restrictedstates.). When installing, make sure the slide release is down. Along with the Tungsten weight kit added, this really gives the overall gun an additional 1.5 oz. Love this grip recommended 100% took 5 days to get to me Opticplanet rocks. Unwatch. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Being retired LEO, I prefer a more aggressive grip because I know what happens when SHTF or when it rains all things possible for an everyday carry gun. I love the look and the overall feel of this grip. Price $21.95. Here are some great options to replace your standard grip. I feel way more confident in my grip on this thing right now. Which helps a ton with trigger pull and recoil. This grip module comes with the grip, the magazine catch, the magazine release spring, and the magazine release stop. No modification to the FCU is necessary. Trying the TC rods next, I suspect if they did not improve the user interface WC wouldnt market them. Wilson Combat Style Sig Sauer P365 . Love they way this Grip Frame Fits my Hand, For me it is way better than the factory XL Grip. I respect a company that provides a product worth more than they charge. Armory Craft - Patents Pending - Privacy Policy| Terms & Conditions. The holes are not true and have a slight taper. I was ready to let my P365XL go. We currently do not have the Rod Style Tungsten weights for the Wilson Combat WCP365 Grip Module. I am a veteran in the U.S. Army and have over thirteen years of professional experience in the firearms industry. and it even comes with the mag catch, which many others do not. These six new models cover standard and XL P365 frames, with or without a manual safety in black and tan color. The Sig P365 XL Laser-Stippled Grip Module is great if you want aggressive texture on the grip. These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not serial-numbered firearms. Just exactly the P365 grip I'd been waiting for. Further reading on Firstworldcrusader.com:Are you interested in learning more about guns and gear? Undercut front strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible. tdv236 Neither Wilson Combat nor this website is affiliated in any manner with or otherwise endorsed by SIG SAUER Inc. It has a more flared magwell for easier reloading. Quick View "ARMORY CRAFT" Tungsten Weight Kit - Wilson Combat P320 Grip Modules. Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control. This kit will work with all P365 models (P365, P365X, and P365XL). It took me less than 15 minutes to pull the existing trigger set out and put it into the new grip module. I tried three aftermarket "pinky extension" base plates and the only one that worked was the Armory Craft. Thanks Wilson for a great product. These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, The XL is slightly larger but still very concealable. I used some light to moderate sanding in a few places. The loose fitting tungsten was a hastle. Wilson Combats fresh look at the P365 grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters, and firearms experts into the final product with an unmistakably Wilson look. It will fit all P365s (not manual safety versions). WCGM maintained structural integrity and didn't shatter. in length for my hands. Wilson Combat maintains a document with information concerning slide and barrel, magazine, and light compatibility for their grip modules. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. The rugged polymer grip module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You may need a small punch tool or a tiny screw driver to get it apart. I have very small hands, so grip sizing is always a concern for me, and this module feels great. The texture is grippy, and not to rough for IWB carry (even against my puss gut)! (0) Wilson Combat now provides an upgraded grip module for your P365 th. This video includes the unboxing, complete install and some thoughts. On Sale . I really like the P365 platform but I've never been able to establish a solid grip like I can with fuller framed pistols. Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. Do you carry the Rod-style tungsten weights for this grip module? (verified owner) April 7, 2022. If for any Ensure that the slide lock and takedown lever have spring tension. I did like the stock Sig Grip, but it was a little small. Looks good, feels good and can reach the magazine release better. Wilson Combat parts for the SIG-SAUER P320 series have been developed by our shooters, engineers, and gunsmiths to provide enhanced quality and superior performance on the range. Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws. Might even consider switching back to the non-XL grip module. Take advantage of our performance options including Armor-Tuff coatings, enhanced sights, superior action work, and our signature polymer grip modules. Sig makes kits with all the necessary parts to convert your standard P365 to a manual safety P365. Compatible with all non-manual safety P365 and P365XL grip modules. cannot use sub-compact 10rd magazines. Smaller hands than mine might like the stock grips.. for everybody else, the WC grips feel great. I would highly recommend especially if you have a little larger hands. The installation video was awesome and I was up and running in about 10 minutes. Neither Wilson Combat nor this website is affiliated in any manner with or otherwise endorsed by SIG SAUER Inc. Unwatch. This material's specific combination of mechanical strength and flex coefficient offer excellent breakage resistance in hard use. Thes grip modules feature high-cut beavertail and undercut front strap, radiused trigger guard and redesigned backstrap geometry. And this did not disappoint. Our significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. They will also have a flared mag well to make reloads quicker and easier. (Wish I could get a price match refund though hint, hint) . Regards, Happyguy Reengineered by Wilson Combat, this P365XL Grip Module is optimized for practical shooting and concealed carry potential. The stock grip feels like I can wrap too much of my hand around it. I havent shot it yet with the new grip panel, but the texture on the back is amazing, the extra width fits my hand stellar, and its nearly impossible to not get a perfect grip while drawing from a holster now. The only thing better is the customer service at Midwest Gun Works ! Grayguns had it in stock even when WC was out of stock. This module is amazing. Which one did you decide to go with? $ 65.00 The custom Wilson Combat polymer grip module for the SIG Sauer P365 or P365XL system features a unique design with improvements to shape, texture, and overall ergonomics.