Stonebridge Country Club Pool, Coffs Harbour Buy Swap And Sell, Jeff Silva Hawaii Nationality, Articles P

We had so much fun! Sign up for emails about special offers, recipes and more. We had a great time! I highly recommend once again this class for anyone! Chef Vivian and Chef Michi were incredible! First Private Chef service in Fort Lauderdale. Apart from serving dishes from Japan, it also offers Thai meals. We will definitely be back again, but this time well bring the kids so they too can enjoy the experience :). and they tailored the class to fit the needs of their audience by adjusting the speed or providing additional explanations/guidance as needed. Fun cooking experience with a flavor filled menu and great cooking tips! They're fun, they're knowledgeable, and they'll leave you with hands on experience and confidence to whip up delicious treats in your kitchen on the weekly! Very entertaining, informative, and engaging. Would 100% recommend. Average timeframe from the Private Chef request to booking. We will be making sushi again at home using the skills we learned. First, you'll enjoy temaki and a nigiri boat with your choice of fresh fish. Food Network, you need to give these two their own show! I would recommend taking a class with them. Chef Vivian and Michi were awesome. They made our team event fabulous! Thank you Chef Vivian and Michi! The class was so fun, hosts were so nice and checked in multiple times with us along the way to make sure we were doing alright. Had a great time cooking with Vivian and Michi. This was such a fantastic experience, we will be sure to do another class with them. They provided the best at home experience I could have asked for. We had the best time! It seemed like everyone had a really fun time. They were not only excellent instructors but they were also very friendly. Carola. Learn more about Private Chefs in Fort Lauderdale, Phone: They just went a little to fast for us. We had an amazing time! Very sweet couple, great class and an excellent time!!! Fully catered events for The recipes made were very easy to adapt for my vegan diet. PLUS: 500 Rewards Points. Chef John Private Chef Travels to guests within Fort Lauderdale Area FL, Chef Andrew Private Chef Travels to guests within Fort Lauderdale Area FL, Chef Mike Private Chef Travels to guests within Fort Lauderdale Area FL, Chef Alexandra Private Chef Travels to guests within Fort Lauderdale Area FL, Chef Vivian and Michi Private Chef Travels to guests within Fort Lauderdale Area FL, Chef Annie Private Chef Travels to guests within Fort Lauderdale Area FL, Chef Taciana Private Chef Travels to guests within Fort Lauderdale Area FL, "Chef Francesca was fantastic! definitely recommend! The event was awesome this is the second time we had these chefs now and they are fabulous. For sure will be taking more classes from Vivian and Michi - fun and great instruction! For bookings and inquiries, please complete the online form below or call 954-525-9001. It is known for making incredible sushi and having one of the best sake menus in South Florida. Highly recommend!!! Fantastic experience! The class was short (just under an hour) and recipes were simple but delicious! The recipes were simple and delicious. Not to mention they cleaned up the entire kitchen while we ate the meal. Would have like to see a way to slow us all down to get on the same schedule. They taught us how to make great sushi rolls! Chef Vivian and Michi were amazing! Safety During Covid-19: Look for the following indicators of what precautions your chef will take for your experience. Est. They both provided thorough instructions to follow along with and were very patient with her through the whole cooking/creating process. Learned a lot. This was a fun event. I enjoyed it thoroughly! This was so much fun! Thank you for a great presentation. The only thing I would change would be to find a way to make your screen visible at all times, or mute all attendees. 1. We made sushi rolls, soup and a sweet potato dessert. Our Chefs. Had such a great experience with Chef Vivian and Michi. WHAT AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE! They made my daughters birthday a day to remember! In addition, they went above & beyond to make sure we were fully prepared for the class. Chef Vivian and Michi were AMAZING! I truly felt like I was actually celebrating in person with my friends. I definitely want to take their class again. Below you can find the most common questions about Private Chefs in Fort Lauderdale. However the content of the class was very good. Chefs Vivian and Michi were super helpful and engaging, and the food was absolutely delicious! What is the maximum amount of people allowed for a Private Chef service? We offer a completely personalized service, show cooking, gastronomic advice and the chance to understand how the dishes on your menu are made. Fun class. Languages spoken by our Private Chefs in Fort Lauderdale. We had such a fabulous time with the chefs! My friends learned how to make great Steak, I made wonderful mahi mahi, and my husband learned the fine art of making margaritas. It was a great way to do something fun and mix things up. Please call for more details for a private event in the lounge or our private room. Would definitely take a class from them again! I tool the ramen class and it was all delicious and definitely a dish I feel like I can replicate at home. They were engaging and interactive with everyone, and their input made our appetizers turn out so delicious! He accommodated all my special requests and gave excellent explanations of everything that was served. I will be using Cozymeal and most definitely using Chef Vivian and Michi again! They also catered the menu to our dietary needs & restrictions with such care & detail. We're looking forward to signing up for more classes in the near future. They have it all: amazing recipes, flavors, and charisma! Everything seemed a lot more simple than we imagined and boosted our confidence in art of sushi making. Excellent online experience for a team of 30 people! The sushi was amazing and we had so much fun making the hand rolls! Chef Vivian and Michi are a pleasure to cook with. You will be able to check in detail their professional profile and choose the chef/proposal you like the most. Vivian and Michi were a great time! We'll definitely do it again. Give someone a gift card to use for this experience or any other experience on Cozymeal. My only recommendation would be for the ingredient list to be provided as one comprehensive list for the course, as opposed to the ingredients-by-course; this made it a bit more work to make a shopping list. We had so much fun with them for a sushi-night over Zoom with friends, and we learned a TON. Chef Vivian and Michi are absolutely wonderful!!!! They were patient, professional, and engaging. Chef Vivian and Michi were so instructive and fun! Not only that but the meal we prepared was delectable and the table they prepared for us was serene and romantic! Definitely worth it! Sign up for emails about special offers, recipes and more. HOR'S D'OEUVRES. With crab, cucumber, avocado and sesame seeds with miso dressing, With assorted seafood, fish and vegetables, Tuna, salmon, snapper, assorted shell fish and sushi rice Choose between our classic 12-course menu or get Bougie with our 17-course experience. They were able to accommodate allergies and there was enough food to fill you up. Made Mai tai cocktails, edamame with a fab garlic/ginger sauce, and gyoza (dumplings)..all were delicious, and coaching was spot on. The best and most original experiences are those that surprise you from the very beginning and do not stop until the end. Will def do it again! A fun class and informational class. Vivian and Michi are a truly lovely couple of people to spend an hour with while cooking. Eric and Teo. Chef Vivian and Chef Michi are a husband and wife dynamic culinary duo, each bringing more than 30 years of professional culinary experience to the table. Randi Farrell The food was amazing, premium quality ingredients, and we learned so much :). We had a box full of tools to use and did not use hardly any of them. Fabulous! We'll never post anything without your permission. They sent easy preparation directions, were super patient throughout, and highly engaging! Full-time. Wonderful teachers. Kept a good pace. Vivian and Michi were great, I would highly recommend taking their class and would definitely book them again! Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about doing this class. I also loved how the chefs went at a pace where everyone could follow along easily as well as checking in on everyone frequently. Could NOT be better! The chef was amazing. Usually, there are always several food lovers among the diners who take the opportunity to share some time with the chef, learn some tricks in the kitchen and the step-by-step of each of the dishes on the menu. We look forward to hosting you for your next private event! It was awesome. On average, for bookings of 2 people, the price of a Private Chef in Fort Lauderdale is 130 USD per person. By signing up, you agree to Cozymeal's current Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. This was truly a dinner to remember for many years to come. Only thing I would say is I struggled to keep up a bit. We would recommend they explain the steps a little better. Cheers! They made they class really engaging and fun. Fun, funny, and created a wonderfully delicious and simple meal that my wife will task me with for many years to come. Highly recommend. We had an amazing time with Chefs Michi & Vivian! Vivian and Michi were super sweet and explained every step perfectly. There is no maximum number of people, although a Private Chef service is usually carried out in a more intimate level along with friends or family, and usually in homes where space is limited. We went for our anniversary and we're already looking for another reason to book another session. The recipes were tasty. Vivian and Michi were so warm and wonderful. Or try one of more than ten specialty rolls and over a dozen house rolls . Our chefs will design menus based solely on your wants and needs. We are very grateful. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Give someone a gift card that includes the details of this experience and let them book the experience on their own schedule. Starting from 2017, 31220 guests have already enjoyed a Private Chef in Fort Lauderdale through Take a Chef. It was a nice class, with only one other student. Omakase also includes a hand roll plus a small glass of sake. Our group LOVED our Peruvian experience with Chef Vivian and Michi. They came to my home prepared with all the ingredients and tools necessary, taking any pre-work out of the equation. Chef Vivian and Michi were fantastic and the food was SO GOOD! Making Sushi is very challenging but Chefs Vivian and Michi are great at both providing all the prep instructions prior to the class and walking the team through each step to achieve success! How much fun!! Thank you! We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. The only thing negative is the last dish we prepared, poor Vivian was t expecting it because cozy meal should have taken it off of her menu and didnt! Salmon and sushi rice My husband and I had such a wonderful class and the entire experience was absolutely wonderful. Between 3 and 6 people, the average price is 135 USD per person. We had a great time, and learned some cool cooking tips! If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies. Amazing experience learning the secrets about sushi with Chef Vivian and Michi. They were both likable and approachable. I ended up throwing those away and they cost us $5.00. My wife and I truly enjoyed every moment learning how to authentically make sushi and it was an amazing experience from beginning to end hands down. They did a great job! The recipe was excellent. Food was delicious! Exceeded all expectations and will definitely be recommending to all friends and family looking for a fun date night. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Chef Vivian and Chef Michi ! We would definitely recommend this virtual experience and hope to work together with them again in the future! Thank you, chefs! I've made sushi before but I learned some valuable tips in this class! The class was very good. I felt like we were cooking with two friends. great energy and good suggestions - easy menu / few ingredients - I would like to see the food more - the cut up food and the food that is cooking to take a mental picture and to ensure I'm doing mine correctly as I'm cooking along - thank you! Between 7 and 12 people, the average price is 117 USD. Chef Vivian and Michi were very friendly and helpful during our session. Our meal turned out delightful. It was good cooking session with Vivian and Michi. I can't wait to take another class with them. Looking forward to doing it again and learning to cook new dishes. Perfect experience for date night! Very social, good experience and easy instructions. Chef Vivian and Michi hosted a wonderful experience! we definitely want to do it again! She is so excited to finally make her own Sushi rolls (my pocket$ are excited too ?). Would 5-out-of-5 recommend. They went above and beyond to make our evening special. Apply to Cook, Sushi Chef, Sous Chef and more! Since we can't be together in person, this was a very nice way to touch base with everyone while also enjoying good food together! Vivian and Michi were fantastic instructors. I liked how they checked in with each person. It was a lot of fun! Once you have chosen your favorite chef and menu, you can finalize your reservation on the website. Submit your request and personalize yours. Thanks again Michi & Vivian. It was the cherry on top for her birthday!! Chef Vivian and Michi were great. Fun class. They were very professional, friendly, and clean. A few tips and tricks that were very useful! Both very professional and personable. What an amazing time! It was a perfect date night activity. Really enjoyed this class and feel we will be more comfortable trying to make sushi in the future! ?? Will do again! Highly recommended! You could tell during the class that the chefs really cared that all the participants were successful, and I certainly was. My team enjoyed our cooking class w/ Chef Vivian and Michi very much. They were so patienteven for people who need a little extra instruction! CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2023 - Phone: 954-666-5151, We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. John Adair I had a wonderful experience with Chef Vivian and Chef Michi. Share this experience with friends & contacts, We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. It was great. Can't wait to take another class with them! And hubby and I learned a few tricks and tips during the process. Bought the experience for my girlfriends birthday and was blown away!!! Between 7 and 12 people, the average price is 117 USD. Very good instruction and Q&A during class. You will not be disappointed ??? Tagged FB photo @cozymeal, Chef Vivian and Chef Michi were the most delightful hosts and we had so much fun learning how to cook Mediterranean Paella! Easy to follow instructions and Chef Vivian and Michi are very responsive to questions. We had a great time and left full and with leftovers to enjoy the next day. They came to our apartment to do the Mediterranean and Spanish Fusion meal and the entire experience from start to finish was excellent. Chef Michi & Vivian were amazing! Job Summary: Responsible for preparing side and sushi items for our guests in accordance with portioning, recipe and service guidelines. Although some parts could have been sped up or more catered to the audience as majority were meat eaters but a lot of time was spent doing vegetarian dish. 2. - Jan 27 2022. I was also impressed with how Vivian checked in on each person while making or assembling the roles to ensure everyone was able to complete the task. Thank you! There were some technical difficulties but the chefs got us back in the mood for cooking with sake bombs. Thank you chefs, This class was a ton of fun! You don't have to wait for Chef Vivian and Michi respond. We definitely enjoyed our experience . Loved the detailed instruction from both Chefs. Chefs Vivian and Michi were amazing! We have dined in many places over the years and this was the best meal weve ever had. I cannot emphasize how much we enjoyed the class I would definitely do it again! What an absolute pleasure it was! I would highly recommend them for a night of sushi making fun - with plenty of leftovers to spare too. The chefs had everything ready for our class when we got there they explained what we needed to do and then we did it! Good job! Our chefs, Vivian and Michi, were a lot of fun and very knowledgeable. Cuisines Japanese, Asian, Sushi Hours of operation Daily 11:30 am-12:00 am Phone number (954) 990-8669 Website https://phatboysushi.com/ Dress code Smart Casual Location 701 S Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1218 Neighborhood Downtown Parking details None Additional Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining Popular dishes Samurai Roll So glad I got to try something new and learn from experts about a dish that is meaningful to them! The chefs were amazing and our sushi we made was beautiful and delicious! The average sum paid over the last few years for our Personal Chef services was $50.65 + tip per person, the lowest priced meals were priced in the low thirties and the highest we're priced at over $150 per guest. SPLENDID EATS. Find Experiences Surprise your dinner guests or impress a date by booking a Fort Lauderdale personal chef to create a first-class meal in the comfort of your own home. I went with my best friend and we can't wait to show everyone what we've learned. Once you receive their menu proposals, youll be able to view their profile and see information about their training and experience. Also information telling us to cut the wrappers into circles in an earlier email not just right before class started. The recipes were easy to follow and they made sure everyone was caught up before moving on. Very patient, friendly, interacted with everyone on the call. Exclusive hidden private omakase room located inside Takato Restaurant, helmed by Executive Chef Taek Lee. They were very nice and helpful with everything. BRAVO!! Absolutely incredible! Very interactive. Sushi Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale - Sushi By Bou BOOK FLORIDA Sushi By Bou Fort Lauderdale Inside Salt 7 500 E Las Olas, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 MAKE A RESERVATION HOURS Mon : CLOSED Tue : 5:00 - 11:00 pm Wed : 5:00 - 11:00 pm Thu : 5:00 - 11:00 pm Fri : 5:00 - 12:00 pm Sat : 5:00 - 12:00 pm Sun : 1:00-4:00 pm | 5.00 - 10:00 pm In Fort Lauderdale there are currently 401 Private Chefs available. They made it fun and the food was absolutely delicious! One suggestion - if there are multiple others on, consider having them mute their mics while you are giving instructions. The directions were easy to follow and the chefs were fun! I see many Taco Tuesdays at home in my future! They made delicious sushi for us to eat. They were great teachers and we had fun learning some new skills. Looking forward to going to another class. Our group was based in Europe (British and Swiss) and thought it was brilliant - loved the technique for cooking the dumplings. The average wait time from submitting the request and the first menu. Overall though I really enjoyed the class and learned quite a lot. We learned so much and had such a good time we already booked another class with them! The food we made was delicious! At Take a Chef we are proud to offer unique and innovative experiences to our customers. Your 60-minute, 17 Course Omakase is . Its a joyful experience to watch them work together and share stories of their food and travel. ", "We had a great time having our own personal chef to create a private dining experience for us. I very much enjoyed the class and the food was delicious. Vivian & Michi were great! Chevf Vivian and Chef Michi were great! A romantic dinner or a gathering of friends. The guests in Fort Lauderdale have scored the experience with their Private Chef with a 4.7.