Beneficios De Trabajar En Fedex, The Rouse Company Net Worth, Ibuypower Keyboard Ibp Ares M1 Kb Manual, Articles P

It is a five-minute walk to the Old Port and Portland's Downtown District and just a half a block from the Casco Bay Bridge. Apartment Property Management in Biddeford, ME. Milliken Heights is coming soon to Old Orchard Beach. If you have any questions regarding our property management services or would like a custom quote developed for you and your use case, please contact us today. Submit general resident and tenant management related inquiries, access your account . CONTACT US | 2 Main St., Suite 17-301-E, Biddeford, ME 04005 | (207) 387-4429 | [email protected] . This office maintains a record of each property within the city. Let us help you find a property that's right for you. The record contains: The city maintains these records to enable appropriate assessment of property for tax purposes. Phone: (207) 761-0832 The company number is 20121783DC and filing status is listed as ADMINISTRATIVELY DISSOLVED. Find your new home at KRE Property Management located at 198 Saco Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064. P.O. Mailing Address: 2 Cascade Road P.O. Over 60 Condominium and Homeowner associations rely on us every day. Apartment. All of our energy, resources, time and attention are focused right here. NOW LEASING: Lofts on the Levee, Biddeford | Studio, 1BR, 2BR | April 2023, NOW LEASING: Lofts on the Levee, Biddeford | Studio, 1BR, 2BR | March 2023, 28 Pearl St Apt 112 | Riverdam, Biddeford. [email protected]. Centurion Property Management is a small employer located at Biddeford, Maine. Directions. PROPERTY MANAGEMENT YOU CAN COUNT ON. CONTACT US | 2 Main St., Suite 17-301-E, Biddeford, ME 04005 | (207) 387-4429 | [email protected], Customer service isn't just an afterthought, it's, One day, or day one? Copyright 2018-2022 - All Rights Reserved. Wouldn't you rather choose a company who is 100% invested in you? 2 Beds, 1 Bath 399 sqft Listing provided by Kre Brokerage Group. A schoolwide ice cream social will be held. Biddeford, ME 04005 Phone: (207) 699-2218 [email protected]. 82 Hanover Street, Suite 5 Biddeford, ME 04005 Phone: (207) 699-2218 [email protected]. We just focus on delivering exceptional management services to homeowner associations and residential property owners. Job in Biddeford - York County - ME Maine - USA , 04005. Maine Apartments. (5) In high demand. Centurion Property Management sponsers an employee benefit plan and files Form 5500 . Whether they choose a one-bedroom in downtown Wilmington or a new townhouse in Biddeford, every Port Property resident benefits from the experience and passion of our employees in the form of a dedicated local management team, superior management service and impeccably designed and maintained properties. Apex Management offers a variety of comfortable and well-kept apartment and townhouse rentals throughout southern Maine with properties in Saco, Biddeford, Old Orchard Beach, and Portland. 53 Danforth Street is located in the heart of the Portland Peninsula, a few blocks from Downtown, the Arts District, the Old Port, the West End and the Waterfront. Has previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport. I feel like I have a partner in what is for me a very important investment. 201 N. Front Street #G-104 Wilmington, NC 28401 Full Commercial/Residential Property Maintenance. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers'' personal, non-commercial use only. I signed up for Universal Property Management in December of 2016. Convenience: We operate a full service rental office. See these smiling faces? property is comprised of a 2,124 SF two-story office building and 5,000 SF warehouse/. 47. Engineering. This 55+ community opened to tenants in January 2021. There is also a c. $2,900. Full Time position. . The historic Mill District is conveniently located just a few miles from I-95, making it an easy option for commuters from any direction. Plans to build an 85-unit mixed use residential and . Website design by Custom Communications, Inc. Alfred Street 20 units, Biddeford, Maine, Central Block Housing 24 units, Farmington, New Hampshire, Linden Apartments 36 units, Sanford, Maine, Presidential Apartments 45 units, Biddeford, Maine, Forest Green Apartments 40 units, Biddeford, Maine, Pierson Lane 68 units, Biddeford, Maine, Summer Street 12 units, Biddeford, Maine, Sullivan School 34 units, Berwick, Maine, Village Green 38 units, Cumberland, Maine, Cummings Mill 48 units, South Berwick, Maine, The Residences at Eliot Commons 38 units, Eliot, Maine. Box 586 Biddeford, ME 04005. This location is close to the center of town, a short walk to several great restaurants, cafes, shops, bars, and breweries. Biddeford, ME 04005 Phone: (207) 699-2218 [email protected]. Port Property now manages two properties in Biddefords vibrant and evolving historic Mill District. 40 Main Street, 2nd Fl, Suite #254. I was trying to transition into a cheaper apartment they had. Service that is reliable, responsive, and of the highest quality. [email protected], 201 N. Front Street #G-104 Each and every member of our team embraces this commitment. Old Orchard Beach Inn . (You can read more about why I am so passionate about this business at "Our Story"). In November 2002, pursuant to a decision by HUD to foreclose on the property, the tenants were moved from the facility and the project discontinued operations. Studio 1 Bath. This historic Mill District is conveniently located just 1.5 miles from I-95, making it an easy option for commuters from any direction. Sort:Default. Biddeford; Saco; Contact Us! Walker Terrace's brick exterior, bay windows and copper roof complement the historic neighborhood architecture. Perform Board approved actions to noted issues such as violations, dues delinquency, etc. We combine our experience with homeowner vision to create your ultimate outdoor living space. the mainely team. CMM Operator. We manage some of the best rental properties in Southern Maine and Seacoast New Hampshire. Thank you for visiting our web site. Located in southern Maine and coastal North Carolina, we invest in, construct and manage the properties that the workforce in these communities call home. The Loft at Saco Falls. View All Property Details . Salem, OR 97301. Saco, ME 04072. The Lofts at Saco Falls is a complete renovation of a historic machine shop built in 1842 and 1867. Welcome to Saco Falls Management! Magnificent views of the Saco Falls and Saco River abound. (You can read more about why I am so passionate about this business at ", Our business, and sole objective, is providing. I recently had an issue with my propane company and Candy and Brendan have gone above and beyond what might have been expected of them in resolving it. Biddeford. MLS 1552633. Assist in procuring and managing insurance policy as well as any claims, Provide Accounting and Financial Management, Monthly billing for community dues and assessments, Provide delinquency notices to homeowners and provide status updates to the Board, Facilitate legal action for collection of delinquent funds, Condo Owner Association Property Management. Management Services. This beautiful 2 Bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment unit is located right on Ferry Beach. Biddeford, Maine 04005. We pride ourselves on being one of the top property management companies in Maine. [email protected]. Port Property | 361 followers on LinkedIn. Buy. 100 Parris Street is located in the heart of Portland's West Bayside neighborhood. Biddeford, ME 04005 Phone: (207) 699-2218 [email protected]. Wilmington Office. View 89-91 Granite Point Rd, Biddeford, ME 04005 property records for FREE including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. Biddeford, ME . Call our rental coordinator at 207-329-5700. Centurion Property Management in Biddeford, ME received a Paycheck Protection Loan of $94,300 through Biddeford Savings, A Division of, which was approved in April, 2020. Box 336. 17 hires on Thumbtack. The most important fact "About Us", and the #1 reason customers choose us, can be summed up in two words: Service and Trust. Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. If you are in need of a decent place, especially given the crazy rent prices. 400 sqft. The registered agent for this company is SOYEB PATEL located at 316 MAIN STREET SUITE 201 BIDDEFORD, ME 04005. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over one million currently available apartments for rent. March 24. 63 Main St , Biddeford, ME 04005 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. The employer identification number (EIN) for Centurion Property Management is 810813070. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit. [email protected], 1 Upper Falls Rd, Ste 108 It's our bedrock, the cornerstone of my firm's . NEW - 1 DAY AGO FURNISHED. We will take photographs to both document the condition prior to renting as well as for advertising purposes. Click to view any of these 59 available rental units in Biddeford to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. OPEN 24 Hours. 127 Property Management Services of Maine jobs available in Biddeford, ME on Indeed.com. 2 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 1569 sqft. Phone: (910) 685-8031 1ba. 292 Elm Street, Biddeford, ME 04005 Services McArthur Home is listed as a retirement community in Biddeford, ME. From the beginning Brendan and Candy have been pleasant and responsive to myself and my tenants issues as they arise. The Assessing Office maintains a record of each property within the city. Get Directions. 22 South Street, Biddeford , ME. Tim Ly immigrated from Hanoi, Vietnam when he was four years old to Portland, Maine. Showing 1-1 of 1 results. Click the links below to find out more about how Universal Property Management can best serve you. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. March 23. Mailing Address: Box 224 November 04, 2003. We take great pride in caring for our residents, our properties, and the communities we all call home! BellPort Property Management provides property management for apartment buildings and condos along with apartment rentals in Portland and Southern Maine. $69,900. Property Management. It is our promise to provide every customer with the best quality product and the most hassle free, convenient . 193 Main St Ste 106. This office contains 8,122 parcels, which are very diverse in nature. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Toll Free: 866-294-8860. Operations Technician. Your Local Landscape Professionals. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. Port Property has been making home happen for our residents across Southern Maine for nearly 30 years. Now, finding property managers in Biddeford ME is simple, too. We provide full service residential property management, and full service property management for condo associations. Commercial Property Management; Rental Information and FAQs; Housing Assistance Policies; Pet Policy; Rental Policy and Process; Contact Us; Commercial Tenants; Resident's Log In; Menu . Commercial Property Management; Rental Information and FAQs; Housing Assistance Policies; Pet Policy; Rental Policy and Process; Contact Us; Commercial Tenants; Resident's Log In; . It is located within easy walking distance are the public library (across the street), shops, restaurants, cafes, and two major parks. We are pleased to offer 7 Pomerleau Street in Biddeford, Maine for sale or lease. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to: USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C., 20250-9410, or call 1-800-795-3272 (voice) or 202-720-6382 (TDD). While numbers are important, we know that your purchase or sale is the most important transaction for you, and will treat it as ours as well. It's a commitment we make and keep every day for every client. All rights reserved. 207-967-5444. 2020 by Realty Resources Management Port Property has been making home happen for nearly 30 years. We love to build beautiful apartments Large, 2nd floor two bedroom apartment for rent located at 64 South Street near Downtown Biddeford. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. It's our bedrock, the cornerstone of my firm's operating philosophy, and my personal guarantee to each and every client. Portland, ME property management at its best. Phone: (207) 699-2218 Welcome to the Best Property Management Experience Homeowner & Condominium Association Management manufacturing building together with 2.94 acres of land. Quality. 207-956-0013. I came to understand what it means to be a 'Mainer', to live and work with people that care as much for you as they do for this beautiful State. My passion is rooted in personal experience, traveling to Maine from Massachusetts as a youngster. Learn more about Universal Property Management Apartments located at 25 27 Chicopee Ln, Biddeford, ME 04005. 1 was here. Are y, Some say Thursday, we say Friday eve! Promoting resident well-being and success through exceptional Property Management & Resident Services. View our current commercial property listings below and be sure to . However, all of these records are open to the public for their inspection and are available for research or review. From the Maine Turnpike take Exit 36 for Old Orchard Beach and Saco and then take Exit 2B. (512) 417-3919. [email protected]. 1.3 Biddeford's Historic Marble Block Building Sold To Luke's Lobster Executive. Biddeford, ME 04005. All Rights Reserved, If this an EMERGENCY, please call 207-571-3061. Founded in 1993 . About Search Results. Remove Snow from Walks, Drives and Roofs. All rights reserved. Listing for: Linde. Have Questions? Inquire about our property management and renovation services. Exceptional 5.0. 3 Beds . There is one waiting list open now offered by Biddeford Housing Authority. PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES OF MAINE, LLC. Our location, along with an extensive list of amenities surpassing other nearby properties, make Riverdam the most sophisticated rental community in one of Maine's most energetic and emerging cities. 48 Hampshire Street is a new construction apartment building in downtown Auburn that opened to tenants in late 2019. Home For Rent Details . I'm an Owner; I'm a Renter; I'm a Vendor; 522 Washington . Tim Ly. Biddeford, ME 04005. [email protected] . YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 229-7124. Unit Availability Varies: Please contact (207) . Perform a pre-inspection to make sure the unit is ready to be rented. Biddeford, ME 04005 It's a commitment we make, Servicing Southeastern Coastal Maine From York to Brunswick. Job specializations: Management. Housing and FHA. Wilmington Office. 205 Main Street | Biddeford, ME 04005| Phone: 207-571-0700| Hours: Monday & Tuesday 7 AM to 5 PM, Wednesday & Thursday8 AM to 4 PM, Home|Accessibility|Site Map|Contact Us|Copyright|Government Websites by CivicPlus. Studio. Email Us. 1. 391 West Street #1 Biddeford, ME. Monday & Tuesday 7 AM to 5 PM, Wednesday & Thursday, Business Equipment Tax Reimbursement Program, Bi-Annual Tax Dates: November 1, 2022, April 25, 2023, Abatement Appeal Deadline: March 20, 2023. [email protected], 201 N. Front Street #G-104 Biddeford, ME 04005 It is a two block walk from the center of Lewiston's historic downtown, with its variety of shops, restaurants and services, as well as the Public Library and the Public Theatre. CONTACT US | 2 Main St., Suite 17-301-E, Biddeford, ME 04005 | (207) 387-4429 | [email protected] Subscribe to receive our email newsletter. It is the first residential apartment in Maine to be designed and built to Maine State Housing Authority's Green Building Standards. Biddeford Pool Office. Check availability now! Subsidized Housing Elderly and/or Disabled Housing. SHAI PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LLC is Maine LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (DOMESTIC) created on December 19, 2011. The. We love Maine, for summer vacations or winter sojourns; or perhaps - as my family does now - to live here, far away from the tensions and pace that exists south of our border. This apartment lists for $1700/mo, and includes 2 beds, 1 baths, and 900 Sq. Portland, ME 04101 Let HomeRiver Group Maine, experienced Portland, ME property managers care for your Portland, ME rental home. Go to the Maine Section 8 Waiting Lists page or the Maine Public Housing Waiting Lists page for more nearby housing applications. Our portfolio of properties in Portland, South Portland and Biddeford, Maine, includes everything from one-bedroom apartments in Portland's walkable downtown to two-bedroom lofts in Biddeford's historic Mill District.More than just a management company, Port Property . available March 1. Phone: (207) 761-0832 Give us a call or send an email. . As of April 2003, the Owner owed $3,662,822 in mortgage . . 5.0 Sue B. Kennebunk, ME. Job in Biddeford - York County - ME Maine - USA , 04005. Loading. Homeowner & Condominium Association Management. Contact McArthur Home to discuss your retirement living needs in the Biddeford, ME area at (207) 283-3412 or schedule an appointment to visit the facility located at 292 Elm Street, Biddeford, ME 04005. And since we are a no lockbox agency, we will be there to represent your best interests at every showing. 18 Yates Street P.O. [email protected], 1 Upper Falls Rd, Ste 108 Centurion Property Management. Contact us. The Loft at Bates Mill, inside a historic red brick textile mill building, is located in the Riverfront Island District between the Main Canal and Fountain Park Plaza in Lewiston's Bates Mill Complex. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. With our two fully staffed offices in Biddeford Pool and Kennebunkport, we provide the experience and exposure of a larger agency, yet retain the independent and personal service that only a smaller, friendlier agency can provide. 2/1/2022. Please enter your username or email address. Tim grew up in Portland and Biddeford and attended UMaine Orono on a track and field scholarship. Devang P. says, "Chris is very responsive and explained clearly (verbally and written) what. Call our rental coordinator at 207-329-5700. Raven Fan V. Biddeford, ME. Our on-line portal allows every owner to monitor our work, access all documents and records, generate financial reports, initiate maintenance requests, and communicate instantly with us and other community members.