Dallas Opera Orchestra, Lds Ham Radio Nets, Miles Arnone Net Worth, Articles S

Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. Buy a .338 Lapua rifles online. With the current industry-wide climate, please allow for 5-7 days of processing time before shipment. Recoil on the rifle is mild for a .338 Lapua, this is due to a very effective muzzle brake and a heavy rifle. Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out. Save 22%. The 110BA had some initial teething problems when they were first released but those were sorted out and now the rifles are readily available on the commercial market. It seems to work best by tilting the magazine forward a bit to get the front of the magazine in first and then slide it on up until it snaps firmly in place. The rifle fed from the magazine very well and was smooth throughout the tests. Savage 57708 110 Elite Precision 338 Lapua Mag 30 in 5+1 Matte Black Receiver Matte Stainless Barrel Adjustable MDT ACC Aluminum Chassis Stock LH . The 110 Elite Precision is the pinnacle of the Savage's 110 designs. A well-designed and efficient muzzle brake is threaded on the end of the barrel. The barrel is topped with a massive BA muzzle brake that, while perhaps overkill for a Creedmoor, is very effective at taming other Precision chamberings such as 300 PRC, 300 Win Mag and .338 Lapua.Finally, it really wouldnt be a modern Savage without the inclusion of the AccuTrigger system. Popular Pages. Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. The magazine fits snuggly into the floorplate and it locks into place with a click. There is a large one piece rail along the top that extends ahead of the scope mounting area that is used for mounting night vision optics. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! twist Overall Length: 43 in. The 338 Lapua is a very good cartridge for long range sniping and its use in combat sniper rifles continues to grow. Optic not included. The 110 Elite Precision has an Adjustable Core Competition chassis from Modular Driven Technologies (MDT). The 110 Precision takes Savage's legendary 110 action and makes it evenmore dynamic. This rail is meant specifically for the Savage 110BA. Utilizing an already existing box magazine facilitates the availability of extra magazines for shooters of 110 BA. Savage Arms 57037 110 Long Range Hunter 338 Lapua Mag 5+1 26", Matte Black Metal, Gray Fixed AccuStock with AccuFit. [email protected], Accepting Payment By Credit Card, Check, and Money Order, Protecting Your Privacy and Security Is Our Top Priority. Christensen Arms TFM 338 Lapua Mag Bolt Action Rifle $4,699.99 Christensen Arms Mesa LR .338 Lapua Mag Bolt Action Rifle 27" Threaded Barrel 3 . (both bullets shoot the same out of my gun and this load! Impact Guns is the gun shop for all your shooting needs. Mag., .338 Lapua Mag. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (FFL). 179. The trigger is the Savage Accu-Trigger which has been around for a while now. Savage 110 Elite Precision, 300 Win Mag, 30" Stainless Steel Barrel, Gray MDT Chassis, 5Rd. Rounds: 6 models WOOX Exactus Precision Stock - Savage 110 Chassis As Low As (Save Up to 24%) $529.10 ProMag Savage Model 64 Tactical Folding Stock (27) $77.99 (Save 12%) $68.99 Best Rated 144 models DNZ Products Hunt Masters Two Piece Mounts (3) As Low As (Save Up to 61%) $28.49 Clearance Unfortunately, that mild recoil is offset by the Magpul buttstock. (collapsed); 44.5 in. $1,944.62 Savage Firearms 110 Elite Precision .338 Lapua Magnum Bolt Action Rifle 30" Barr. The AXMC 338 LM comes with a 27-inch Quikloc barrel constructed from stainless steel. On the 110BA the big thing that is different than most rifles out there is their stock. The platform is bulky, but it does its job well. God Bless. Savage Arms Savage 110 Elite Precision Left Hand 338 Lapua $2,199.00 (Save up to 11%) Price $1956.00 In Stock 57708 Savage Arms Price $6448.00 In Stock 18480 B&T APR338 Rifle 10 RD 338 Lapua 27" $10,141.00 (Save up to 1%) Price $10030.00 BT-APR338-CH B&T Sako TRG 42 5 RD .338 LM 27" Green Bolt Rifle $4,200.00 (Save up to 7%) Price $3900.00 JRSM744 Savage B22 Magnum Left Hand. One of the best budget options for the .338 Lapua is the Primary Arms First Focal Plane (FFP) scope. -Savage 110 Elite PRECISION Bolt action . We have not tried one of those out yet, but right now that is the way I would be leaning if I were purchasing a Savage 338 Lapua rifle, and it is less money as well. Savage 110 FCP HS Precision 300 WIN MAG Law Enforcement Bolt Action Rifle $967.99; Notify Me When . Your email address will not be published. Love it and will keep it. We also tried single feeding with an empty magazine seated in the rifle to test the ability to emergency load a single round and the rifle had no problems. Versatility takes on a new form in terms of this precision rifle, with an innovative foldable stock to encase the bolt. I don't get concerned until I get below .100- but there's no hard and fast "rule" here. . The other thing you notice is that there are a lot of rails on the rifle, as well discuss later. I do hand load, so it most definitely helps with long range accuracy. Versapod bi-pod with 3 pairs of titanium interchangeable feet. -Savage 110 Elite PRECISION Bolt action .338 Lapua. Add to Cart The item has been added. Plus, you'll be the first to hear about our newest giveaways. Accuracy is no problem. Replacement Barrel for your Savage, Remington and Remage rifle. If the rifle you have is MLok, you can use the BT70 MLok Adaptor for our NC models. The pain was enough that I changed my cheek weld to not cant so far onto the cheekpiece, which meant using neck muscles to hold my head in place instead of resting it completely on the stock. It has an Adjustable Core Competition chassis from Modular Driven Technologies (MDT). Savage Accutrigger on 338 Lapua Standard teardrop tang safety. total for the system. All together, the 110 Precision weighs 8.9 pounds. Rifle Basix Currently Carries the Following Triggers for the Savage 110. We charge a $15 processing fee per firearm for this service. Now, reasonable does not mean cheap as the street price on these rifles is around $2000 at 2012 prices. Savage 110 Elite Precision 6.5 Creedmoor, 26" Stainless Steel Barrel, Grey Finish, 10rd, Savage 110 Elite Precision 300 PRC, 30" Stainless Barrel, Matte Black Receiver Matte, Adj MDT ACC Aluminum Chassis Stock, 5rd, Savage 110 Elite Precision, 338 Lapua, 30" Stainless Steel Barrel, Gray MDT Chassis, 5Rd, *NO MUZZLE BRAKE INCLUDED*, Savage 110 Precision, 300 Winchester Magnum, 24" Heavy Barrel, Threaded 5/8-24, BA Muzzle Brake, Flat Dark Earth, MDT LSS XL Chassis, AccuTrigger, 1 AICS Magazine and 20MOA 1 piece EGW Rail, 5Rd, Left Hand, Savage 110 Elite Precision 300 PRC 30", Matte Black Receiver Matte Stainless Barrel Adjustable MDT ACC Aluminum Chassis Stock LH, 5 rd, Savage 110 Elite Precision 6mm Creedmoor 26", Matte Black Receiver Matte Stainless Barrel Titanium Gray Cerakote Adjustable MDT ACC Aluminum Chassis Stock Left Hand, 10 rd, Savage 110 Elite Precision, 6.5 Creedmoor, 26" Matte Stainless Barrel, Gray MDT ACC Chassis with ARCA Rail, AccuTrigger, AICS Magazine, 10Rd, Left Hand, Savage 110 Elite Precision 223 Rem 26", Matte Black Receiver Matte Stainless Barrel Titanium Gray Cerakote Adjustable MDT ACC Aluminum Chassis Stock LH, 10 rd, Savage 110 Elite Precision 6mm Creedmoor, 26" Stainless Steel Barrel, Gray MDT Chassis, 10rd. The Savage extractor is not an overly large one and it appears that this slight size difference was enough to keep it from being able to grab the spent brass. To release the magazine the operator presses the magazine release lever, at the front of the trigger guard, forward until the magazine pops loose. The 110BA performed okay, and the aluminum stock and other parts should hold up well. Grey Ghost Precision Griffin Armament Grizzly Cartridge GSG Firefly . The 338 Lapua traces its lineage back to great American hunters, Finnish engineers, and the U.S. Navy. It is a simple design but seems to work effectively. Three weeks later I had the rifle back on the bench and had my son , who was a scout sniper in Iraq, shoot it. The action, barrel and trigger combine for excellent accuracy.. All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. I bought one of these rifles shortly after they came out but it has the HS Precision stock installed. Scope Rings on my Savage 110 BA 338 Lapua OK so I broke down and bought the Nightforce 8-32x-56mm NXS scope. $2,599.99. The 110BA looks the part and has all the capability to mount and utilize the latest accessories, though whether the rifle looks good is in the eye of the beholder. Brand: GG&G. 13 ratings. .338 LAPUA MAG: Action: BOLT-ACTION: Capacity: 5 ROUNDS: Barrel . There is an Anschutz style accessory rail on the bottom of the forearm which can be used to attach various picatinny style rails to be used for attaching a bipod. and the Cheaper Than Dirt symbol are registered trademarks of Direct Investments LTD. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter. Caliber: The extended rail is also properly designed to not touch the barrel which is free floated for accuracy. After a hundred rounds it was becoming an expensive shotgun. Savage 110 Elite Precision Bolt Action .338 Lapua Magnum . Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser. Subscribe to our email list and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events and more! Obviously there is probably a load out there that will shoot better in this rifle, especially if you hand load. A $16.95 handling fee will be charged per order. This year, H&R announced an expansion of its AR-15 lineup, bringing additional "retro" models to the market, including a 9 mm Luger-chambered Colt SMG clone, an M16A2-styled rifle and the carbine-size 723. Save big on a new savage 110 ba 338 lapua. The rifle has sat in the safe mostly for the past 6 or 7 years until last year . .338 LAPUA MAG: Action: BOLT . Savage 110 BA 338 Lapua Law Enforcement Bolt Action Rifle, Savage 110FCP HS Precision 338 Bolt Action Rifle with Fluted Barrel, Savage 111 Long Range Hunter 338 Lapua Bolt Action Rifle, Savage 112 Magnum Target 338 Lapua Bolt-Action Rifle, Savage 110 BA Stealth 338 Lapua with Adjustable Stock. rubberduck. The chassis is of aluminum construction, and for the Precision rifle, it is finished with a flat dark earth Cerakote treatment. Add to Compare. Price: $395.00. Savage 110 Elite Precision, 338 Lapua, 30" Stainless Steel Barrel, Gray MDT Chassis, 5Rd, *NO MUZZLE BRAKE INCLUDED* Available Online. One of the nice things about Savage bolts is that their modular design allows for easy bolt knob switching and there are several manufacturers out there that do after market bolt knobs for Savage rifles. The 338 Lapua Magnum (also known as 338 Lapua Mag or 338 LM) is an excellent cartridge for extremely long-range shooting. Reverse the process to put the bolt back into the action. . If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! This is accomplished by having a blade that protrudes through the trigger shoe and this blade must be depressed in order for the trigger to be activated. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! However, if you aren't doing that long of range shooting and want to save money on ammunition, then the 6.5 Creedmoor is for you. The 110 Elite Precision is the pinnacle of Savage designs and is now offered in a left hand configuration for southpaw shooters. By skyblue in forum Savage & Stevens Rimfire Rifles A FFP scope is much more accurate and more precise than a second focal plane scope, especially during tactical and long range shooting. Savage 110 Precision, 338 Lapua, 24" Barrel, Cerakote Finish, Flat Dark Earth Color, MDT Chassis, 5Rd,. It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. SAV-1 with a 14oz - 3lbs weight of pull . In this article savage. Unfortunately this placed my cheek bone right on the hard cheek piece and after about 10 rounds; my cheek began to feel it. Classification: The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. Manufacturer: Savage Arms Model: 110 BA Caliber: .338 Lapua Magnum.300 Winchester Magnum; Barrel: Carbon Steel, heavy contour, fluted Barrel Length: 26" (660mm) Twist: 1:9" RH - 338 Lapua 1:10" RH - 300 Win Mag; Magazine: Savage Arms Detachable Box Magazine (DBM) 5 Round Mag for 338 6 Round Mag for 300 Win Mag Here are the features to watch out for. The Impulse Elite Precision has an intuitive straight-pull action bedded in an Adjustable Core Competition chassis from Modular Driven Technologies (MDT). If you have a question about an item, please call or e-mail for more information before placing your order. 338 Lapua Magnum, 26" Heavy BBL, Bolt Action, Laminate Gray Stock, Matte Blac Hinterland does not share or sell personal info. If you noticed that there are flush cups on the stock, those are not installed from the factory and were installed by the owner after purchasing the rifle. The action is a standard Savage 110 long action with the rounded rear receiver. Both with .308 Wins. Looking at stepping up to a .338 lapua. We use cookies to improve your website experience. The new Impulse Elite Precision from Savage Arms is a rifle that adds the Impulse straight-pull action to an already robust long-range design. . Last year it was just as good at 300 yds i am trying to find a 500 or 1000 yd shoot to give it a challenge. Weve begun with the time tested Model 110 action and then rethought every aspect of the rifle. I bought my Savage about 9 years ago . A Hawk Eye bore scope soon reveled the problem. So off to Idaho Armory I went to get some advice. of elevation built into the railan increasingly common feature on rifles designed for extended-range shooting.The heart of the Precision is its heavy-contour carbon-steel barrel. The safety is also in the standard location which is at the back of the tang and is wide with serrations to help with operation. The 300s were not as accurate. What should the discerning collector look for in a potential buy? Savage 112 Magnum Target, 338 Lapua, 26" Barrel, Black Barrel and Action, Gray Laminate Stock, Single Shot, Out of Stock, Taking . No hockey puck here The barrel and action are coated in a semi-matte black Model: They began with the time tested Model 110 action and then rethought every aspect of the rifle. SAVAGE MODEL 110 FCP The rifle evaluated here is the Savage Model 110 FCP, with HS Precision stock, chambered in .338 Lapua. We use cookies to improve your website experience. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer. The high-quality scope for Ruger Precision Rifle .338 Lapua Magnum is with the reliable magnification range between six and 24 times, making it the perfect choice for hunters and tactical shooters planning to use their scopes for longer range shooting distances. SupportStoreCareersLogin Firearms Performance Blog 110 ELITE PRECISION The Savage Elite Precision 338 Lapua showed up a couple weeks ago and I was finally able to pick it up this past Friday. Savage 57566 110 Precision BA Rifle, .338 Lapua, MDT Chassis FDE. Please contact us for special order item lead times. But this is not completely out of the norm for a large .338 Lapua rifle. Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse. MEL, Your email address will not be published. Item Number: 18900; Savage 110 BA 300 WIN MAG Law Enforcement Bolt Action Rifle Brand: Savage; Item Number: 18901; Savage 10 FP-SR 308 Win Bolt Action Rifle with Threaded Barrel . Read today's "The Armed Citizen" entry for real stories of law-abiding citizens, past and present, who used their firearms to save lives. Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year. for just the rifle alone. Savage 110FCP HS Precision, chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum. SHOP NOW. I just had it out to the club today for qualifying for our 5 300 yard shoots this year. Typically no. Perhaps training can correct the problem, but for those that are like me, the current trigger is not suitable for operational duty and a replacement would be in store. The Sako TRG-42 that we have here shot the same lot of 250gr HSM ammo well under .5 MOA and the 300gr at about .6 MOA so we could not attribute it to the ammunition. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. All groups with factory ammo was .5moa or a bit less and my 300 gr match king reloads were an impressive .25moa. (1) Christensen Arms BA Tactical .338 Lapua Magnum Bolt Rifle. Make sure this fits by entering your model number.