Mexican Cartel In Dominican Republic, Medical Internships For High School Students In Illinois, Kopper Kettle Owner Killed, Articles S

Call 1-855-440-7474. "Normani is the perfect choice for a Savage X Ambassador," she said. "My role as the first little person ambassador for the brand represents the idea of bringing awareness to self-love, loving the skin youre in, and being courageous enough to go after the things your heart desires," Tamera said. I was shaking and in tearstears of joy, Anagho says. Keep up with her on social media. All of which sold out in record time while leading to the brand trending for their inclusion of plus-size male models. Heres how you can get in on the action and become a Fenty x Savage brand ambassador. Find your own unique quirk, and use it to tell a story. Being a part of the show and being able to have the opportunity to dance and do what I love was so powerful, Normani toldVogue. With offerings ranging from everyday basics to more provocative piecesSavage X Fenty is lingerie for everyone. The label has disrupted and redefined the marketplace with its accessible price points, extensive assortment of styles made for everyBODY, and unique approach that celebrates individuality. Let's get started. "Thee savage for savage," Megan wrote on Instagram, debuting her first campaign photo, adding the hashtag #gettingpaid. Reginae Carter is all grown up and showing her sexy as a Savage X Fenty ambassador. All Rights Reserved. Ive been a big fan of Rihanna and everything she does for a long time, so when I saw the post on the Savage X Fenty Instagram, I had to at least try! Shes so transparent with us and unapologetically herself, which is very, very hard, especially as a woman, especially when society tells you what its standards of beauty are and what were supposed to be. The show in September was easily the most fun Ive ever had at a fashion event. 2023 Kendo Holdings. I am a Black, Ugandan American daughter of a strong immigrant woman who raised five children on her own. This shows loyalty and helps Savage X Fenty determine who is knowledgeable about the brand. Prabal Gurung and JCPenney Partner for a Powerful New Collection, I Hated When Straight People Used the Word, These Are the Brands Redefining, Modernizing, and Making the Best Bras, NYFW Rising Stars Raul Lopez and Willy Chavarria on Expanding the Definition of American Fashion, The Discourse Around Madonnas Unrecognizable Face Is Sexist, Ageist, and Depressingly Predictable. You see me in that robe, remarked the 47-year-old. Becoming A Brand Ambassador With Creator Maile Bartow, Uniqlo Collaboration How to Collaborate with Uniqlo and Promote Their Products, How to Become a Brand Ambassador at Your College or University, original sound Jaina | Midsized Fashion, Swaggy Christmas Official Sound Studio, Lex Fridman Podcast: A Look At The Popularity And Influence Of The Podcast, Different Ways You Can Monetize Your Content on YouTube. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. I feel like its not about having to conform and fit whatever the standard definition of sexy is. I love how inclusive the brand is. Carter opened up to us about becoming a lingerie model while shedding the title of Lil Waynes daughter. Free welcome gift if you decide to make a first purchase, 5% commissions from any referral sales made through your link or code, 20% personal discount code to use on anything in the shop, 10% discount code to promote for family and friends, Exclusive discounts and promotions not offered outside the ambassador program, Exclusive contests not offered outside of the Ambassador program to win free clothing, Opportunity to post collaborate with Savage Babe and get featured on the main page. Ive always been comfortable within, but that was definitely different for me and I was a little nervous when it first came up, she said. I am a darker-skin Southeast Asian neurodiverse woman from an inner-city community in Toronto. NYLON 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. It should never feel like pressure. Their well-known ambassador program is available to everyone, from A-list celebs to content creators at any level. I was very excited and really honored, especially that the ask came from Rihanna herself. It. 9 New Shades! Tamera, otherwise known as "Thee Little Person," is a 23-year-old social media influencer from Washington, DC who quickly gained a following after posting dancing videos and comedic sketches. Courtesy Photo. Kevin LeBlanc is the Fashion Associate at ELLE Magazine. Fast-forward some time and Aina is following-up with this sexy red number from the Valentines Day collection. FENTY EAU DE PARFUM + SCARF WRAP SET. She doesnt shy away from it, I think thats what we love about her. The crowd and the models were supporting each other. Leather or lace?? All New Normani & Her Flock U Up Xtra VIP Box. I have tried many different corsets but havent worn one that is as comfortable until now. The first look I received was a strapless bra in an iridescent snake print! In partnership with a team assembled from the industry's elite, the label is braced to disrupt and redefine the marketplace with its accessible price . I'm the first ever brand ambassador for @savagexfenty !!! After months, four were chosen to represent the brands summer drop: Brenda Senyana, Kortney Russell, Gerlind Anagho, and Sariena Luy. "More fire photo shoots for sure, that will most likely feature work from thephotographer Photomatic. I want to show women who look like me that we are not here to be exotified or hypersexualized but celebrated and respected. .css-5rg4gn{display:block;font-family:NeueHaasUnica,Arial,sans-serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0.3125rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-5rg4gn:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.3;letter-spacing:-0.02em;margin:0.75rem 0 0;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.3;letter-spacing:0.02rem;margin:0.9375rem 0 0;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.4;margin:0.9375rem 0 0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 73.75rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.4;}}38 Gifts for Grandma Shes Sure to Love, 26 Jewelry Brands to Bookmark Now on Instagram, We Tested Out Gigi Hadids Cashmere Brand, The Launch: Fashion News to Know This March, REVOLVEs Anniversary Sale Is Huge This Year, 23 Swimsuits That Are Perfect for Small Busts, How Our Editors Put Their Own Twist on Balletcore, Our Favorite Under-$50 Home Dcor Finds on Amazon, 12 Best Caftan Dresses for Spring and Summer, I Just Ordered This Dress in Three Colors, New Balances Big Collab With Miu Miu Is Back. My second set was this cherry tomato or spicy red leopard-lace push-up bra with a crotchless high-leg bikini bottom. The award-winning musician opened up about the opportunity to strike a pose with BET Lifestyle. The Xtra VIP membership (which works a lot like Fabletics and . With YOUniversal styles and sizes from XXS-4X across a variety of colors, the Savage X Fenty Lounge collection is available for purchase starting Sept. 8 exclusively at savagex.com and select. Also the pieces that I wore in the show. The lingerie line currently offers sizes from 32A to 42H and XS to 3X with prices ranging from $12.50 to $105, so everyone can get . I think she gives women the opportunity to feel sexy, even on their worst day, you know? KEEP THAT FOOT APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THEY NECKS, BOO!! Last week, Savage X Fenty launched its newest loungewear collection, Xssentials, and the line is everything you'll need . @latto777 #SavageXLatto #TisTheSavage. The only requirement is for the ladies to post one product-related post on their IG main feed per week tagging @savagebabecollection so, a total of 4 Savage Babe posts per month! A post shared by cami rboles (@camiarboles). Now, Savage is welcoming its latest baddie to the crew: Instagram: @ayethatsmera/ @photomaticsmith / Via. I entered the #SavageXSummer contest because it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that could bring me closer to my greatest aspirations. Sizes range from XXS through 4X and special discount pricing is offered to Savage X Fenty VIP subscribers. On how she feels about joining the Savage X Fenty team, Alexander tells ELLE.com, Sexy is exactly who you are, as you are, then continues, seeing how fearlessly Rihanna pursues the celebration of individuality with Savage X Fenty gives me so much courage and inspiration to accept every part of myself and my life. It has sweat-wicking capabilities for high-intensity workouts. Now that you know how to become a Savage X Fenty brand ambassador, we might see you in their next campaign. I feel like she pushes the needle, shes always creating her own narrative and helping move music forward. As of 2022, Savage X Fenty offers over 800 different products at a variety of accessible price points. According to the US influencer, the role with the lingerie label is a . "The week my ordered lingerie shipped, I got an email and it mentioned that they had somehow seen one of my viral videos and Fenty was interested in bringing me aboard as an ambassador! It Really Is a Love Letter to Black Sisterhood: Meagan Good on, Harris Reed on Searching for a New Femininity and Inclusivity at Nina Ricci, The Discourse Around Madonnas Unrecognizable Face Is Sexist, Ageist, and Depressingly Predictable, Brazilian Pop Star Pabllo Vittar Delivered 6 Epic Costumes for Carnaval. Rihanna herself dropped a few words of wisdom about the upcoming collection as well. Nazanin Mandi is a brand ambassador for Rihanna 's lingerie brand Savage x Fenty. "This has been an incredible feeling, and while I may [be] the first little person to become a brand ambassador, I have a positive feeling that I will not be the last! Salaries posted anonymously by Savage X Fenty employees. "My role represents the notion of leaving doubt and fear that you might not make the cut out of the equation and just walking into your destiny. A Savage X ambassador must have previously purchased items from the brand. Savage X Fenty launched in May 2018. The brand extends its diverse and flirty tempo to the ambassadors it picks to promote its mission, including celebrities like Normani and Megan Thee Stallion, as well as influencers like. A post shared by Alexa Jay (@alexaaajay). Rihanna is a musician, and the founder of brands like Fenty Beauty and Savage X Fenty. @Ayethatsmera @SavageXFenty Love Rihanna for the representation.. she aint leaving nobody out do your thing queen . Reporting on what you care about. What message do you want them to get from this campaign? Just that fast, it happened.". I see that Savage X Fenty celebrates all and everything every woman is, with a demand for representation of every kind of woman. She inspires me., A post shared by SAVAGE X FENTY BY RIHANNA (@savagexfenty). ", For more of BuzzFeed's Black History Month content, click. I have literally written literature reviews and research papers for school about both Savage X Fenty and Fenty Beautys influence. Reply HELP for help or STOP to opt-out. Arturo Holmes/FilmMagic. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. The brand, while already hugely popular, is still relatively new and wants to reach new audiences through its brand ambassadors. Moores appearance not only in the online campaign, but Savage X Fenty Fashion Show became a trending topic with fans adoring the actress for her sexy strut and poses. J-Hope Just Joined Louis Vuitton As A House Ambassador, Rihanna Is Officially Bringing Back Fenty x Puma, Michael Imperioli & Tara Reid Are Heaven by Marc Jacobs Models Now, Get To Know Pisces, The Zodiacs Profound Creative. With Valentines Day around the corner, we rounded up 10 of Savage X Fentys sexiest celebrity ambassadors. This look made me feel fearless and allowed me to embrace all of my curves, and that is why I love it. Sitting on a gray couch, Khaled flaunts a robe and short set. I usually never apply for Instagram contests because I feel like the chances of winning are so rare, but this one felt different. Her account is incredibly authentic which is why so many are drawn to it. What was it like to perform in your lingerie? The category isfaceand bodyand hair. I wanted to bring comfort and realness to everyday pieces that can be styled in whatever way that lets you do you.. I promote to the world to always be yourself. We are beautiful in all shapes and sizes. Along with lingerie, the line features bras, . Your email will be shared with hellobeautiful.com and subject to its, 90s Style Trends To Step Up Your Wardrobe, Nicki Minaj Brings Back Her Chopstick Buns For Red Ruby Da Sleeze Cover Art, 9 Black Women-Owned Lingerie Brands To Shop For Valentines Day And Beyond, Rihannas Savage x Fenty Candy Hearts Valentines Day Collection Is A Must-See, Tracee Ellis Ross Gives Us Body Goals In Latest Bikini Pic, Tia Mowry Welcomes Womens History Month With Fashion Reel. I feel like with undergarments you often choose between support and style, but thats definitely not the case here. Now you just have to wait, although it normally doesnt take long at all for Flexoffers to get back to you via email letting you know whether your application has been successful, normally a couple of days, if that. For her Savage X Fenty line, Rihanna has made it her mission to have brand ambassadors who come from various walks of life. I have a hard time, like I said, walking into any store and finding something that I feel comfortable in, but also sexy in, and something that I can also wear all day. All rights reserved. Normani will star in the holiday 2019 as well as spring 2020 ads. Ive been trying to tell the world I wear a lot of hats. Get connected with other likeminded ambassador babes on a mission tospread the message of self-love and women empowerment. My outfits naturally accentuate what I got and allow me to flaunt my body fearlessly. What are you most excited about? By signing up you agree to our User Agreement and Privacy Policy & Cookie Statement. I love all of me, and the world is going to have to learn to as well. I got a DM from the Savage IG page notifying me that I had been selected, and literally my world stopped, Senyana tells Vogue. Both the Valentines Day items and the football-themed merchandise can be found on the official Savage X Fenty website. Savage x Fenty has always prioritized diversity and inclusivity, and their latest casting is no exception. Singer JoJo said of her experience as a Savage X ambassador, Ive never been like that, never been this comfortable in my skin, so its just good timing to be a Savage girl!. The potential IPO valuation of Savage X Fenty brings it to a similar market cap as Victoria's Secret, which is currently valued at $4.22 billion. Ive been using these new sessions as therapy and as an opportunity for me to know myself in a different way. Why did you enter the Savage X campaign contest? Savage X Fenty grew to be a juggernaut in the lingerie market and community favorite. 100% of your donation will go to CLF. @Ayethatsmera @SavageXFenty Wow love this new representation. "Our diverse Savage X Fenty community has benefitted tremendously from Fit Xperience - we've . Book a complimentary shade matching consultation! 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.async=true;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs'); As a result, I have always dreamed of becoming a Savage X Ambassador, and being in a Savage X Fenty campaign is a genuine life goal. She is beautiful ! Most importantly, Rihanna creates makeup to inspire: Makeup is there for you to have fun with, she says. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. If you dont hear back from Savage X Fenty through Flexoffers dont lose hope, simply reapply our reach out the brand on Instagram or via their form. Rihanna launched Savage X Fenty in 2018, filling a void in the undergarment industry that neglected Black, curvy and queer women. I didnt feel like I would have an outfit malfunction. . DJ Khaled is getting into his model bag. Take that risk, and seize every opportunity. I entered the Savage X campaign contest because Ive expressed many times to friends about my love for the brand. I know in the holiday campaign you wear a lot of red lingerie. ViewTerms of Use. The measurement you identify is your underbust size in inches. Thats it! The producer dished on his role as a Savage X Fenty brand ambassador and model in a new interview on Thursday (Jan . Just before heading into a recording session for her new albumyes, its coming in 2020!Normani chatted to Vogue Runway about Rihanna, lingerie, and feeling empowered. I want all individuals to feel empowered and to embrace who they truly are. Ive got a modeling career ahead of me, you know., The Hip-Hop artist shared his Savage X Fenty look on Instagram. Savage X Fenty also has an affiliate program which offers: There are a few different ways to work with Fenty X Savage. We want to hear from you! In the meantime, you can follow her on Instagram and Twitter. I sure hope its a big year. Alyssa Michelle Stephens also known as Big Latto is an American rapper who shot to fame on the popular TV show The Rap Game. And ever since Rihanna launched Savage X Fenty, Tamera dreamed of one day becoming an ambassador. As I primarily work as a photographer, I am so used to being behind the camera until modeling elevated my confidence exponentially. The individual must have consciously purchased the item. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I cannot contain my excitement that Rihanna and everyone who loves her as much as I do will really see me. Feel free to take chances, and take risks, and dare to do something new or different. Not sure where to start? Some people say they're being charged $50 a month by Savage X Fenty, a lingerie brand created by Rihanna, after making a single purchase on the site. Milian revealed, in her Instastories, that she was wearing Savage X Fenty when she conceived baby No. aGOODoutfit participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means aGOODoutfit may get paid commissions on purchases made through some links on our site. So much of your recent work has been about the women and the artists who have inspired you, can you tell me a little bit about the ways that Rihanna has impacted you? Check out what other brand ambassadors are doing as a source of inspo for your content, and remember to follow their Savage X Fentys messaging when creating content, which is all fierce body confidence, no matter the shape or size. Lets take a look at how some of Savage X Fentys brand ambassadors promote the company on social media: Some of our fave brand ambassadors who are using Instagram to promote Savage X Fenty include, Alexaaajay, Cami Arboles, and Kezziah. Savage X Fenty was named one of Fast Company's "10 most innovative style companies of 2020" and as of 2021, . The epicenter of runway news, street style, and emerging trends. The color makes it perfect for summer festivities. Also, for February festivities, the Game Day Collection was initiated to celebrate Rihannas headlining performance at the upcoming Super Bowl LVII halftime show. "Fit Xperience has been a game changer in merging the physical and digital retail brand, especially at a time when fit and comfort in your body is so important," said Christiane Pendarvis and Natalie Guzman, Co-Presidents of Savage X Fenty. Where the brand recommends getting in touch with them via Instagram or filling out their application form online. 4., New Balance 550 Dusty Pink Suede Coming Soon. Chief among Normanis ambassadorial duties is appearing in the brands holiday campaign, debuting exclusively here. Rihanna has clearly taken notice. Im excited to see the fashion industry change, and Im so privileged to be contributing to that change! Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. The Lazuli Bra is made with a four-way stretch fabric that provides medium support. The pieces I modeled made me feel so beautiful and Savage. You won't wanna miss out on new arrivals, deals, events, and more. The face. I feel that she has broken so many barriers, which is something that I hope to do and Im very, very inspired to do. Brands love it when youre posting your authentic self! Shop our Spring Blowout Sale Now (Up to 50% off). | Savage X Fenty embodies fearlessness, confidence and inclusivity. Were going to jump right in and take a look at the exact steps youll need to follow when applying to the Savage X Fenty influencer program. Doing that can be a hard thing to do and can get you a lot of negative opinions along the way, but its something I think Savage X is doing successfully! Either way, its safe to say that payment for sponsored content is probably one of the main benefits of joining their influencer program alongside free goodies. For good reason, Rihanna's lingerie label has earned a reputation as one of the most inclusive names in fashion, and its latest casting is no different. MUST SEE:Rihannas Savage x Fenty Candy Hearts Valentines Day Collection Is A Must-See. Tell me a little bit about the items youre wearing in the campaign: What do you like about them? Every item on this page was chosen by an ELLE editor. It was a concert, it was very artistic. One of the most popular Savage X Fenty ambassadors is Normani, who was the first ever brand ambassador in 2019. When they see me, I want them to see a proud Southeast Asian who loves herself so unconditionally. Photo: Courtesy of Savage x Fenty. It should never feel like a uniform. Whether that be in the form of beauty, music, or even fashion, the popular songstress always knows what her audience wants. With YOUniversal styles and sizes from XXS-4X across a variety of colors, the Savage X Fenty Lounge collection is available for purchase starting Sept. 8 exclusively at savagex.com and select retail stores. Cinchable drawstring on the hood for adjustability. The first qualification to become a Savage X ambassador is you have to be following all of the brands social media platforms religiously. I love to dance and I feel like it came from my heart. Its totally free to join and you can do so through Flexoffers. The white corset I wore for the shoot is a must for every womans closet. Having your name uttered in the same sentence as Rihannas just might be the highest honor around. Theres not much opportunity for exposure of this level here in Hawaii, but the talent here is incredible. The strapless bra fit so well, and I wouldnt have to worry about anything slipping out. Kash Doll knows how to bring the bars and the sexy. Rihanna indulged largely in her passions and brands (not music) in 2017. All of Rihannas Savage X Fenty brand ambassadors have to be people who portray a message of positivity especially towards women of all shapes and sizes. Makeup guru and Forvr Mood founder Jackie Aina first announced her ambassadorship in July of 2020 with a scintillating shot of her rocking her Savage X Fenty snake-skin patterned bra and panty set and bantu knots. Both colors and prints are nothing like anything I own, and I feel like thats what made the experience even more powerful. KGC-161/STAR MAX/IPx/AP. It was great to be among so many amazing human beings who deserve to be celebrated because theyre all beautifulall shapes, all sizes. I cannot let my life center around people who work to tear me down. In June of 2020, Rihanna decided to pick fans to become Savage X ambassadors for her summer collection. Rih does a really amazing job of making it universal and having something in the collection for everybody, even down to the way the bra cuts you. Harper's Bazaar reported the pop star filed a trademark for Fenty Hair on March 3. Introducing Savage X Fentys Newest Ambassadors, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Everything is very, very durable, and you can tell that Rih herself and also the Savage team takes time out to make sure its the best quality possible. When I put it on, I felt so damn sexy! Buy items now and pay later - in 4 payments, with no additional fees when you pay on time. Earlier in the spring, Rihanna announced a casting search for the new faces of her summer campaign. This is best suited to people who already have an established online presence and followers, if youre just starting out in the influencing world, then the affiliate program is a better option right now. To be completely honest, that was my first time performing in lingerie, but [the fact that] everybody around methe dancers, the modelsfelt empowered really helped. A free inside look at Savage X Fenty salary trends based on 44 salaries wages for 40 jobs at Savage X Fenty. It's apparent in their range of sizes and models that they use. Great For The Gym, Groceries, Coffee Shop Dates and so much more! For example, Cami Arboles is a pole dance instructor, and her core Instagram content is tied to her passion, so she creates content for Fenty X Savage showcasing the garments while shes mid-pole routine. Required fields are marked *. They use their own unique selling point to highlight the brands products and messaging. The Savage X Fenty Valentines Day collection, which includes everything from lace boxers to velvet corsets, is not the only seasonal capsule from the Bad Gal Ri Ri brand. Amplifying Our Voices. I think that she has empowered women all over to embrace their sexuality as well. According to a recent report from Vox, many customers say . The Motivation singer appeared in the brands holiday campaign wearing a sexy red lace over her chestnut skin. Savage X is one of the few brands that genuinely embraces inclusivity and diversity. This article is more than 3 years old. One of the things I like is that the lingerie is very much about being sexy on your own terms. Its been such an honor working with an iconic brand that focuses on celebrating inclusivity and individuality, she says. Shamika Sanders is the managing editor for HelloBeautiful where she carries out a vision to uplift Black women by telling their unique stories. All those nos were worth this one yes. DJ Khaled is getting into his model bag. I don't always wake up feeling the most confident and powerful, but trust and believe having my Savage X on always helps! The Detroit rapstress looks fierce in one of Savage X Fentys hottest numbers. Savage X Fenty is a lingerie brand founded by Barbadian singer Rihanna. Savage X Fenty ambassador, the "Savage" queen herself, Megan Thee Stallion. ", "You typically do not see little people modeling for major companies," Tamera continued. I just couldnt pass up the possibility of being a part of this! Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. Courtesy Photo. I feel like she has done that with Savage X, for sure. Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images.