Where Does The Great White Pelican Live, Articles S

Even the chop salad was incredible. We can not wait to come back! The lobster bisque soup was disappointing and the side of green beans was much more bland than I expected. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and we look forward to seeing you again! Do you accommodate dietary restrictions and food allergies? Olmeca Altos Plata tequila, a hint of mezcal, pineapple amaro, chai, lime. 46225 more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. St. Elmo Steak House menu; St. Elmo Steak House Menu. 60 days. I made reservations on OpenTable for a party of 2, but when our friends heard about it, we made it a party of 9. We had the famous shrimp cocktail! PHOENIX The always-entertaining Harlem Globetrotters and a music festival are just a couple of the special happenings that should bring plenty of people out of their homes. strip with abundant marbling resulting in superior tenderness and flavor. Wagyu Beef Meatball 18. For questions regarding e-gift cards, please email [email protected]. The filet is perfectly seasoned and delicious. 69, Flat Iron Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired. There is a self-park parking garage available adjacent to Circle Centre Mall or we offer valet on most days. 12, xDevour Indy is brought to you by the Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association, 200 S. Meridian St. Suite 350, Indianapolis, In 46225 Phone: 317.673.4211, Restaurant Registration | Sponsorship Oportunities. COCKTAILS. And Sunday nights have a specially priced menu that includes the shrimp cocktail, steak and creme brulee dessert, so we highly recommend going on Sunday nights for the best steak in town and the best pricing too! Before the games begin, we're getting our bracket picks on record for this four-day event, the lead-in to the NCAA Tournament two weeks later. 45, Bone-in Prime Rib We love to go to St. Elmo's for their famous shrimp cocktail and steaks, but my husband also loves the Creme Brulee dessert made right there! Menu added by users January 31, 2023. That's probably true that there are more these guests who are more motivated by special pricing," he said. The small filet, plus a 3-shrimp cocktail and a desert, was $40 Everything was excellent. excellent marbling, loaded with flavor. He made the night truly special and provided amazing service. This was my second time dining at st Elmos steak house and we plan on coming back again. Enjoy an additional $10 off your Devour Dinner Monday through Wednesday*. Just right on quantity, and compared to the regular menu a bargain. 85. Fishers, IN 46037. 14 oz. $12 ~ Sides ~ 13, Caesar Your steaks are delicious and very expensive, needs to be cooked right the first time. Susan, we're so glad to hear that your service was prompt and professional, and that all of your food was excellent. Haydens Ferry Daysis an annual series of events celebrating the rich history, arts and culture of Tempe through a variety of events. Rates subject to change. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for St. Elmo Steak House. Please note, we do not accept gift card purchases over the phone. Definitely one of our favorite dining experiences weve ever had and cant wait to come back next time in town. We are more than happy to accommodate those with gluten allergies or intolerances. Thank you, Rick, and thank you St. Elmo! Excellent food, excellent service. How do I check the balance of my gift card? All in all another round of great food with good people. Everything was perfect, incredibly attentive waitstaff who explained the menu and had great recommendations. 135, USDA Prime Ribeye The Phoenix City Council approved an ordinance that keeps landlords from discriminating against renters based on their source of income. There is a self-park parking garage available adjacent to Circle Centre Mall or we offer valet on most days. St Elmos Zimbabwe | Harare The steak is some of the best you will ever have in your. Zagat scores the Lake Elmo Inn at a 28 out of 30 for food, calling us a "hidden secret". 13, Chopped BLT I make it a point to eat at St Elmos at least twice during my week stay every year! Started off with Navy bean soup, then enjoyed the cowboy ribeye, with side of green beans. 12 oz. Media Contact: OSCAR STYLE (Alaskan king crab, asparagus, barnaise) 21 Food was absolutely amazing. Furthermore, St. Elmo's--while a world-class steakhouse--never feels snobby. I usually go for special occasions. -Ben and Shay. Steaks were perfect! Served with redskin mashed potatoes. Good cocktails, a better wine list (the Malbec by the glass is perfect) and the ambiance you want in a steakhouse St. Elmo's offered what any reputable steakhouse would offer- impeccable service, steakhouse ambiance and well prepared cuts of meat. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. 13 Caesar Romaine, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano, herb croutons. Such a delicious meal. Just right on quantity, and compared to the regular menu a bargain. 24 oz. Traditionally dry-aged then hand cut to our exact specifications; the dry-aging process produces a more robust and intense flavor, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Walmart plans to open multiple health centers in metro Phoenix as the retail giant expands its medical services initiative. Just let us know your dietary needs when you book your reservation and your server will work with our chef to accommodate your needs. 1 to place an order for carry-out. 6 oz. I would come back to see him without food! Open for Private Luncheons for Groups of 20 or More with 72 Hour Notice. I cannot express enough how amazing the service is here. My wife had the bacon wrapped scallops one of the best meals weve ever had. I travel to Indy every year for work for the past 10 years. Scott. 15, FIRESIDE by MATT G. Fogo de Cho is a potential, but I don't consider that a prime steakhouse. Yes, we are more than happy to accommodate those with dietary restrictions and food allergies. The filet is perfectly seasoned and delicious. And today for Superbowl Special I took . 46225 St. Elmos three-course dinner special in Devour Indy Winter inJanuary was $40. Waiter was friendly and professional. 32 oz. (Yotta Energy, 2101 E. St. Elmo Rd., 78744, 5-8:30 p.m.) . 4 jumbo shrimp served with our spicy, signature cocktail sauce. Filet with king crab, asparagus and barnaise, redskin mashed potatoes. Yes, our gift cards are Huse Culinary branded and work at St. Elmo Steak House, Harry & Izzys, 1933 Lounge and The HC Tavern + Kitchen. Pass it along to the KTAR News team here. We happily accommodate special requests; please call the restaurant directly. Served with redskin mashed potatoes. * 55, Berkshire Pork Chop Sunday SVC At . What St. Elmo's reopening says about Indianapolis, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. We ate here before a Pacers game and asked for the pre-game menu. Denis Chaput, LOmbre DArmand Reserve Brut. 60 days. White wine curry cream sauce, grilled polenta bread. Had an awesome evening with my wife, from the amazing food to the excellent service to the wonderful atmosphere, everything was outstanding! Seatings from 11am - 1:30pm. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Pan-seared chicken breast with wild mushroom risotto and roasted garlic demi. No, we do not have a dress code. It was a special night and our service was FANTASTIC! No, unfortunately it is illegal in the state of Indiana to host happy hours for alcohol. Yes, we accept walk-ins but recommend making a reservation if possible. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. PETITE FILET OSCAR STYLE St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail 4 jumbo shrimp served with our spicy, signature cocktail sauce. And nobody does shrimp better than Louisiana. Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm Open for lunch and dinner daily. St. Elmo Steak House is the oldest Indianapolis steakhouse in its original location and has earned a national reputation for its excellent steaks, seafood, chops, and professional service. naturally lean, exclusively grass-fed. 127 S. Illinois St. GabiW268, Manager at St. Elmo Steak House, responded to this review. Savannah Harrelson, [email protected], 480-435-5999, Website Design by Granicus - Connecting People and Government. We have been served by the same server, Andy, for over seven years now, and he is always an absolute delight--he remembers everyone's name, what they are doing in school/work, who's wedding is coming up, etc. 28 oz. It is one of the oldest Indiana restaurants in its original location & has earned a national reputation for its excellent steaks, seafood, chops & professional service. The small filet, plus a 3-shrimp cocktail and a desert, was $40 total. an expanded bar menu with our World Famous St. Elmo Shrimp Cocktail, filet sliders and other menu items. I had the shrimp cocktail with the famous Saint Elmo sauce, 12 ounce fillet and a baked potato. Saturday: 3pm - 11:00pm Specialties: World Famous sinus clearing, eye-watering Shrimp Cocktail St. Elmo Steak House has been a landmark in downtown Indianapolis since 1902. You can purchase our bottled cocktail sauce and other retail products in the restaurant, at your local grocery store, or online at store.stelmos.com. Seasonal selection, chef preparation mkt, Porterhouse Steak Always make it a top priority when in Indianapolis to experience the St Elmos way!!! Before we arrived in town, we did our Trip Advisor research and found out about the Sunday special menu at St. Elmo's. Served on grilled Bluffview Bakery sourdough. menus "elmo lights a fire under chelsea" . We had a great experience. Contact our Private Events Manager Kirsten DeBoor at 317-602-6786 or [email protected]. Sometimes more. Food was on point as usual. - See 3,658 traveller reviews, 824 candid photos, and great deals for Indianapolis, IN, at Tripadvisor. St. Elmo Steak House is proud to serve the following locally grown and/or produced products on our menus. It's $40 for your choice of and appetizer, an entre, and a dessert ordered off a special menu. The famous shrimp cocktail was good- if you like a lot of horseradish- I happen to like it- but saw some watery eyes from the rest of my party. Beefsteak tomatoes, onions, Gorgonzola, house vinaigrette. I just love St Elmo! BEARNAISE SAUCE 5 Yes, you can view our private dining spaces here. Indianapolis, IN. Birthday Dinner. Bacon, tomatoes, creamy Gorgonzola. Filet, shrimp cocktail, old fashioneds- were all amazing. This year as an added value, dine with us on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and you will receive an additional $10 off all Devour dinner menus. 45 days. We love to hear that you enjoy the ambiance and the experience at the 1933 Lounge. We'll see you soon! The driver told me about St. Elmo's. Reservations:https://www.stelmos.com/reservations/. But their shrimp can hang with the shrimp I eat back home!!! 20 oz. Ask for Rick, he will take amazing care of you! WORLD FAMOUS ST. ELMO SHRIMP COCKTAIL Arizona is 21-31-9 overall and 14-11-2 in home games. Food was ok. 76, ENHANCE YOUR STEAK Staff and food is top notch. St. Elmo Steak House Seasoning $7.95 Root Beer Glaze $7.95 Creamy Thai Chili $7.95 Case of Prepared Horseradish $50.00 Izzy's Sauce $7.95 Page transparency See all Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Now I am a filet girl so I always order a filet every time but Ive tried different sides and salads and it is always good! Limited menus available. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Sarah offer to take our photo as well and gave us some tips for being new around the city. The St. Elmo USDA Prime Dry-Aged Beef program sources from corn fed Midwest Black Angus cattle. Do you have private dinning space available for meetings/events?