Bean Dumplings Recipe, Thomas Lehman Obituary, Raytheon Salary Grades, Articles S

He is best known for starring in the dark comedy series High Times, . The thing that helped me is that Im a big fan of Sherlock Holmes, Henderson tells The Hollywood Reporter. Powered by - Designed with theHueman theme, muricansRallmutts los espaoles de norte Espaa sois la raza mas nordica de todo el mundoooo, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XM2L-N6H. The Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Then he discusses his recent experience on Ari Asters Disappointment Blvd. I think its harder for him to really be that way about something. Cara was born in South Carolina. She . Following that project, he appeared in the drama "Keane" (2005) with Damian Lewis and "Waltzing Anna" (2006). Duff played Dougal Alexander Fleming Brown, aka 'Doc', a kilt-wearing and apparent marijuana smoking village GP. 1965 - Scottish snooker player, Stephen, b. Browse 449 STEPHEN HENDERSON (ACTOR) stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. ", Henderson is known mostly for his stage work. (Laughs.) This was years ago when I was in grad school. I caught on to it many years ago, so Ive talked about it with Jake Gyllenhaal, Rebecca Ferguson and most recently, Sharon Duncan-Brewster. Henderson started in the industry by acting in films like the drama "MARIE: A True Story" (1985) with Sissy Spacek. Saul Murray, 33, died during a robbery-gone-wrong after he met two women at his flat who gave him the sedative GHB after engaging in sexual activity with him. A jury at Hamilton Sheriff Court heard the offences happened between August 2013 and December 2017. That was really nice. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. TAKE THE HIGH ROAD is considered a Scottish institution and certainly one of our fondest remembered TV shows. "These girls gave clear accounts of their background difficulties and explained how they sought assistance from the YMCA. Stephen Henderson was born on August 31, 1949 in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. stated in. Stephens father on the 1930 U.S. Census https://www.familysearch.org, Stephens mother on the 1940 U.S. Census https://www.familysearch.org, Well, obviusly thats not it. What did you make of Hawats decision to tender his resignation? Rangers 3 Kilmarnock 1 LIVE reaction as Michael Beale picks up another league win. The A.V. The court heard that he attended the YMCA as a 14-year-old and went on to become a volunteer worker. "This organisation often deals with vulnerable young people who have experienced difficult times and are desperate for support, encouragement and guidance in addressing their issues. Local party members overwhelmingly voted to select Joani Reid as Labours candidate ahead of the next election which must be held before the end of 2024. Im sure hes probably in love with every film he does, but Dune was a longtime love. "Your behaviour clearly had an impact on their lives and it is to their credit that they have taken steps to move on. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. He could still be inspired by something that he had not considered at all that day. Load Error We have estimated Stephen Henderson's net worth , money, salary, income, and assets. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Home; News. (Laughs.) Born in 1810 into humble circumstances in Meaux-en-Brie, France, Soyer rose to become the most famous chef in Victorian England. (Laughs.) Of course, the backstory is what asked you to go and tap into your own life. Yeah, I just finished with his film. IndieWire is a part of Penske Media Corporation. In an interview with Steven Cree, who plays British Consulate newcomer Sam Henderson, the actor opened up about shooting the new series and his character who is something of a shady figure. Were you using the characters rumored backstory involving his son, or did you draw from something personal to you? rcel.id = 'rc_' + Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000); You caught that. The Met Office said next week will start with the coldest day of the year so far with temperatures dropping to near freezing in northern parts of the UK. He was a part of the show for a total of 56 episodes before he abandoned . Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes news! But the work was always the better for it. But the thing that helped me is that Im a big fan of Sherlock Holmes. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Songwriting junkie. The Scottish Government's deposit return scheme (DRS) is due to be introduced in August, with people receiving money back when they return their cans and bottles. He will star in the 2021 movie Dune . I used him as he looked like my son. (Chapman Stephen J.) Man arrested after alleged assault in Edinburgh city centre as street sealed off. with updates on movies, TV shows, Rotten Tomatoes podcast and more. He also worked in television around this time, including a part on "Blue Bloods" (CBS, 2010-). Hoovered pussylooks like cats got the clean, Terrorised: Nuts chilling machette pic threat to ex-lovers, Spuds back on the skids in new Trainspotting movie, Emotional Paul Gascoigne carries tragic 22-year-old nephew's coffin into church as mourners gather for his funeral, Stevie Ray: I'm the daddybut kid gloves come off when Im in the cage, Ginger snapredhead jibe blamed as finance boss batters mate, Love Island's Olivia Hawkins breaks silence as she returns to the UK, Loose Women star lined up to be Strictly's first contestant in wheelchair, GMB's Kate Garraway reveals crippling cost of caring for her husband Derek, Stephen Bear 'broke behind bars' as his company is shut down before he's jailed, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. I didnt even realize that, and then I found out later that it was because I was doing a show on Broadway. Dune inevitably had to have some, but theres much less greenscreen than you would imagine. He told Henderson: "You were employed by a charity designed to offer young people space in which they can feel secure and respected, and an environment where they can be supported. https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XM2L-N6H. Hard-working volunteers from Wishaw Community Foodbank have been dealing with one of the busiest months on record. Was there a moment early on during filming where you realized why Denis has the reputation that he has? Learn how your comment data is processed. All Rights Reserved. I really enjoyed that things equaled things. Stephen John Fry is an English actor. Known for her whispy voice and skittish manner Moray native Henderson went on to play Morag in Rob Roy, an American movie about the Scottish outlaw, in 1995. [4], In 2020, Henderson was selected to return to his alma mater, Purdue University, to participate in the "Old Masters Program", an Old Master being a person who has made significant contributions to their field of study and to society. Hes so personal. Im so glad to be a part of the cast, but Im also glad your response to it is favorable, of course. Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. In addition to his films, Henderson was a series regular on the FOX series New Amsterdam, which premiered in early 2008. Henderson's more recent roles included "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" (2011), the dramatic comedy "Red Hook Summer" (2012) with Clarke Peters and the Daniel Day-Lewis blockbuster dramatic adaptation "Lincoln" (2012). Everything okay? Stephen McKinley Henderson (born August 31, 1949) is an American actor and director. North Lanarkshire church hall and car sales to be used for new build council homes, 'Its important we have sufficient sites available, assessed and approved to facilitate construction', Bellshill combat gym owner thanks local community as it celebrates 11 year anniversary. So yes, I did, indeed, read the book. Haunting images show mysterious Scots caravan park abandoned by locals. inferred from full name. In 2005, he directed the short comedy film Electric Blues, written by his brother. Fighting Scots Gym celebrates its 11 year anniversary this week by offering out membership deals. Virtual International Authority File. 50 years later, this is the first time weve worked together professionally. He portrayed Jim Bono in the Broadway revival of August Wilson's Fences, starring Denzel Washington, for which Henderson received a . Serious music nerd. Beale didn't see the banner unveiled at Ibrox but he's urged everyone at the club to pull in the same direction. The free download features the latest breaking news and exclusive stories, and allows you to customise your page to the sections that matter most to you. 11:50, 4 MAR 2023. Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Jurassic Park Movies Ranked By Tomatometer, The Most Anticipated TV & Streaming Shows of March 2023, Pokmon Detective Pikachu Sequel Finds Its Writer and Director, and More Movie News, Highest Rated: So the answer is both things. League One club Charlton Athletic have re-signed goalkeeper Stephen Henderson on a one-year deal. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (function() { 17 August 2015. Identifiers. Professor Henderson has worked on stages throughout the United States and abroad, on and off Broadway, and in television and film. Salary in 2022. Willie Henderson The contents of this page are sourced from Wikipedia article on 07 Feb 2020. From Denzel [Washington] to Alex and Denis to Halle [Berry]. We have estimated Stephen Henderson's net worth , money, salary, income, and assets. Was there anything unusual about the casting process? Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play, "It's No More Mr. Nice Guy for This Everyman", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Stephen_McKinley_Henderson&oldid=1133439123, Denotes works that have not yet been released, This page was last edited on 13 January 2023, at 20:24. Similarly, there is little consensus on who may properly be targetable within the non- state-actor continuum . Stephen Henderson is host of Detroit Today and a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist. Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter, The veteran actor reveals a signature prop made it to the screen after Denis Villeneuve happened to see it between takes: "Oh, I deeply love that.". So we did work together in school, but we hadnt worked together professionally. Stephen Henderson is known for Hamish Macbeth (1995) and Save Birdland: A Celebration of Music, History, and Community (2021). Stephen's paternal grandfather was named Anderson Valentine. All Rights Reserved. He is an actor, known for Fences (2016), Lady Bird (2017) and Lincoln (2012). An actor once said that the best note she ever received was when a director told her to cry the characters tears, not her own tears. Such Sunday night fodder on the Beeb included Last of the Summer Wine and Hamish MacBeth, a police comedy-drama with a bit of mystery added. Despite the best efforts of police and paramedics, the man was pronounced dead at the scene. Henderson kickstarted his acting career appearing on various dramas, including "New York News" (CBS, 1995-96) and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (NBC, 1999-). Kathy Friend, from Glasgow, was involved in a number of nature-related ventures, and formerly worked as a camerawoman. He is from MI. Henderson said the organisation was an important influence on him in his teenage years. Tom Grant was involved in a gaffe during Wigan's win over Castleford Tigers. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Terrorised: Nuts chilling machette pic threat to ex-lover, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). So my first year in college, I was in plays because I was in plays in high school. BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Actor and director Stephen McKinley Henderson of Buffalo, a professor of theatre and dance at the University at Buffalo known particularly as a performer of the ouvre of the late playwright August Wilson, has been nominated for a Tony Award for his performance in the Broadway revival of Wilson's 1987 Pulitzer Prize-winning play "Fences." The work of 11 Texas artists will be on display in the Town Hall in Keller this month. (Laughs.) And as everybody laughs, Denis cuts to Hawat, whos frozen and shell-shocked still. And you may lose something that you were in love with, but what he keeps is a way of compensating you or apologizing. It also spoke to our time in terms of taking care of the planet. She later appeared in indie flick This Year's Love (1999), Holby City and Monarch of the Glen. So to answer your question, its always personal. Well, thats the magical thing. Law & Order . In Budapest, we were outside, and of course, they had tried to replicate the desert a couple of times. All Rights Reserved. var rcds = document.getElementById("rcjsload_b42b6d"); McKinley was born in Oklahoma. "They were extremely vulnerable, but you abused their trust. Emergency services raced to Leith Walk around 9.30am after a 50-year-old man was attacked outside a former Cash Converters. 1969 (6 . Looking out from the stage each night, the veteran actor Henderson says . . I had seen the earlier film [Dune (1984)], but I didnt remember it at all. But he called me and simply said, I want you for this. And I said, Yes. (Laughs.) He is still regarded as one of the most fascinating villains of . sound editor (7 episodes, 1995-1996) Dave Humphries . Stephen McKinley Henderson was an actor who had a successful Hollywood career. Adults should be doing a certain amount of physical activity every week, but you don't have to be strict to see health improvements. And then Ill use my care and my love for them to cause me to have an emotional moment. As late as the 1990s BBC viewers liked a gentle comedy to ease them to bed before another week of work began. Since her stint as Trish McDonald in Take The High Road, Natalie has become a mainstay face in some of the UK's most watched television shows such as The Bill and Doctors. Stephen McKinley Henderson. Scots cop who snared World's End serial killer demands justice for other victims. in /nfs/c05/h04/mnt/113983/domains/toragrafix.com/html/wp-content . When filmmaker Denis Villeneuve set out to cast Thufir Hawat in Dune, he wanted an actor with intelligent eyes and a teddy bear-like quality that the audience would immediately embrace. Well, working with her was a joy, and were from the same state. (Laughs.) Interviews with leading film and TV creators about their process and craft. Stephens paternal grandmother was named Cara. January 2, 2017. So much of that set was built. So, how much is Stephen Henderson worth at the age of 34 years old? Its truly a masterpiece. Demand so high now queues are forming ahead of Lanarkshire foodbank opening. Really, were not going to keep having this discussion or proving anything to anyone. Thats exactly the thing. Although I would lay down my life for my son, I would rather have somebody who would not have to lay down their life, but somebody who would take care of whomever was trying to harm him rather than die doing it. . (Laughs.) based on heuristic. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. sex or gender. set alongside Joaquin Phoenix and Patti LuPone. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Multi-instrumentalist. . I hadnt read very much about Dune in terms of the film being made, but right after that call, I started to note when actors were coming on board. But cultures arent really foreign because they come from families with a mother, father, sister or brother. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Henderson's visit was virtual, where he engaged with the Purdue community through an array of interactive platforms including the Old Masters Podcast, personal host calls, virtual classroom talks, and events with student organizations in which he talked about his career and success. But I did read the book and was completely intrigued by it. Congratulations on Dune. He was 72. Hes very, very generous, and I find that Denis is very generous. The series, which received the 2004 BAFTA Scotland Best Drama Award, also features McCole's older brother, Paul. Yeah? Over the course of the last calendar year, cancelled operations have shot up by 61. You can find all Contender Conversations at ourAwards Spotlight homepage. *** 2023 IndieWire Media, LLC. Clearly, many writers had read it before me because many things have been written because of it. So Im always able to find something in my background that helps me, and my love for math at one point was one of the things that helped me with Thufir.. Washingtons faithful adaptation differs in one key respect: closeups. So that was a real joy to be on set with Patti and to work with Joaquin, who is really a nice person. Well, thats a great, great, great question. Terms and Policies I also have a son, my only son, and hes dear to me. Influencers: Profiles of a Partnership 2022, How to Pitch Stories and Articles to IndieWire. Ah man, hes quite something. 'Dune' Star Stephen McKinley Henderson on Playing a Human Computer and That Parasol. Modern audiences are more used to seeing Gary in the hugely popular Mrs Brown's Boys, where he plays Dino Doyle on the hit BBC show. Jim remains supportive even as Troy takes a turn for the worst, and Hendersons innately warm presence goes great lengths to brighten up the melancholic drama. He has had numerous screen roles since Hamish MacBeth including Monarch of the Glen, Dalziel and Pascoe, Still Game, Taggart, Rab C Nesbitt and Black Mirror. This years Awards Spotlight series is produced with help from our partners at Movies On Demand, who shot and produced the video interviews, and from Hollywood Proper, who provided location services for our Los Angeles shoots. 09:51, 4 MAR 2023. You eliminate all of the false things and the thing thats left must be the truth. Overview. He is incredibly exacting. Here we take a look a look back at the soaps most memorable stars and what There was a young man in the class, in the circle, and I used him because of, yes, the backstory. So he permitted that and its one of my favorite things. Situated near Persley Bridge in the Granite City, the now abandoned site is near the centre of a busy commuter route in Europe's oil capital. Stephen Craigan; Search for articles. he said 'no comment', A jury at Bradford Crown Court have heard details of police interviews given by Mohammed Taroos Khan, Yorkshire waterfall walks you have to try at least once in your life, We've compiled a list of the top 10 walking trails in Yorkshire. And theyre not successful sometimes, so they weep, but theyre not trying to weep. Paper Subscription to the Daily Record and Sunday Mail, Paper Subscription to the Paisley Daily Express, 2023 Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail Ltd, Drug mule jailed for 16 months after being found with 1.3kg of cannabis, Paedo jailed at Hamilton Sheriff Court after online sting by hunter group, East Kilbride cop walks free from court after he was recorded threatening girlfriend over cheating accusations, Council blast dumb dumpers after 100 tyres 'dangerously' left at roadside, WATCH: Mum campaigning for funding for vital cannabis medication appears on Hollywood podcast, Urgent appeal as Scots couple facing 8,000 vet bills in fight to keep pet dog alive. Edgy it wasn't but it did star a couple of Scotland's top actors who went onto fill gritty roles in some of Britain's biggest films. Lady Bird (2017), Lowest Rated: Henderson was suspended from his post as YMCA manager in 2019 when allegations against him were made. (Laughs.) Sign Up: Stay on top of the latest breaking film and TV news! Looper Artist. Bethlehem on Self-Defense copy. Henderson kickstarted his acting career appearing on various dramas, including "New York News" (CBS, 1995-96) and . Michael Beale responds to Rangers fans over Kilmarnock banners as boss issues 'we're stronger together' plea. In his best known role, High Times, McCole portrays Rab, an unemployed stoner who lives with his best friend in a bleak high-rise flat in Glasgow. I imagine that the editor [Joe Walker] is really happy when he gets to hear that. You think Thufir could have this? And he said, Yes, if you dont mind. And I said, I love it, man. One of the girls said Henderson asked her 'what would happen if I asked you to kiss me? View stephen henderson's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. 8083441988. [email protected]. the Scottish teams are trying to play a lot of rugby, Connacht the same. Frank Gallagher (actor) (born 1962) David Gant (born 1943) Graeme Garden (born 1943) James Gillan (born 1975) . sound editor (10 episodes, 1995-1997) Ian Wilkinson . I would go at it from a whole other angle. Stephen Henderson (actor) 0 references. On his journeys which became The 24-Hour Soup Kitchen, author Stephen Henderson often imagined himself accompanied by the 19th century chef, Alexis Soyer. Road in 1982, and is one of Scotland's most recognisable actors on the big screen. More recently, he played the role of Father Leviatch in Greta Gerwig's 2017 film Lady Bird. June 11, 2022 Posted by: grady county, ga zoning map . He later earned a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play for Wilson's Fences in 2010. And I happened to get a rather good audiobook, which had people doing several voices. Thats the person whos really happy to hear that down the line. The protagonist, Captain Jack Aubrey, known as 'Lucky Jack', is inspired by the life and exploits . So I started it, but I never finished it. Of course, Fences is an ensemble piece, which meant that every role required careful collaboration. Hes at a point now where his powers arent as sharp as he would like them to be. The following year she joined Carlyle on the cast of Trainspotting playing Spud's exasperated girlfriend Gail. I cant remember it exactly, but what I loved about playing Stewart is that he read. By creating an account, you agree to the The anonymous man was flying to a work conference with his boss with an airline he uses a lot and was offered a first class seat. stephen henderson scottish actorspiral series 8 release date. For Henderson, the role of Hawat allowed him to tap into two of his oldest passions. My favorite thing, Ive got to say, is that there was a line that I had. Nothing human is foreign to us. I thought of how they had to be a prototype, so to speak, in the mind of [Gene] Roddenberry for Spock, but it was really the fact that I was a math major. (Laughs.) How to Watch the 2023 Independent Spirit Awards, Mia Wasikowska Isnt Returning to Hollywood Any Time Soon, How to Watch Netflixs Live Chris Rock Special, Pre-Show, and After-Show, Tom Sizemore, Saving Private Ryan Actor, Dies at 61, Jonathan Majors on Oscar Favorites, Bad Reviews, and the Road Trip That Made Him Realize He Was a Star, The Best Picture Race Got a Lot More Confusing This Week, Tom Cruise Made the Rounds This Week, but Other Oscar Nominees Got More Applause Than Top Gun: Maverick, How Michael B. Jordans Love of Anime Shaped Creed III Fight Scenes, Translating the Unconscious Into Images: The Cinematography of Bardo, Poker Face Takes Viewers on a Cross-Country Road Trip Without Leaving New York, The 50 Best Movies of 2022, According to 165 Critics from Around the World, All 81 Titles Unceremoniously Removed from HBO Max (So Far), 10 Shows Canceled but Not Forgotten in 2022. Bryan Adams, Stephen of the record kindly sent me an MP3 of the music for Booth, Patrick Brocklebank, Kevin London's . Copyright Fandango. rcel.async = true; One of his later roles was as Ralfi Sigurdson in the Sky Nordic-style noir Fortitude. From 2014, he became part of the main cast of BBC Scotland soap opera "River City", playing the role of Alan Lindsay, and left in 2015. http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-interviews/2008/06/28/high-times-duo-stephen-and-paul-mccole-find-fame-in-unlikely-places-86908-20623944/, http://www.baftascotland.co.uk/archive/scottish-awards-2004, http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/editors-choice/2008/12/30/our-telly-critic-paul-english-picks-his-favourite-stv-shows-86908-21004136/, http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/ViewArticle.aspx?articleid=2666185, https://web.archive.org/web/20110609041250/http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/ViewArticle.aspx?articleid=2666185, http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-14309308.html, http://rushmore.shootangle.com/academy/films/rushmore/yankeereview/magnusbuchan.html, http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/4vYGVBtN02tvV5cw6Dpy2M1/new-family-set-for-shieldinch, https://catalogue.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb14033195v, https://data.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb14033195v, https://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2011126103, https://www.worldcat.org/identities/containsVIAFID/49422928, English first-class cricketer and British Army officer (1881-1925). Stay on top of the latest breaking film and TV news! SNP forced into humiliating U-turn over plan for 'secret' leadership hustings as Kate Forbes and other candidates running to replace Nicola Sturgeon as Scotland's first minister demand they are . To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. This list of Scottish actors is part of the List of Scots series. He shines a light. 63971479. There was not a lot of greenscreen with Devs and with Dune. Lanarkshire wedding band Amarone celebrate hat trick of awards with prize, The duo landed the 'Best Ceremony Entertainment' prize at the Confetti Wedding Awards, Child Benefit payments will increase next month - here are the new weekly rates. His work around this time also included a part on the TV movie "Everyday People" (HBO, 2003-04). stephen has 1 job listed on their profile. Scott was a personal favorite of Tom Cruise and was recommended by him to the makers of the film to play the role. Stephen Henderson isnt a household name, but Stephen Henderson is certainly a familiar face. Otherwise, thats very dangerous. As it shows in Devs, if youre single-minded, you can do some dangerous things with that knowledge. . So after all of that, he was still open to suggestion. Henderson said she was appreciated by every artist I know, and elaborated on his own enthusiasm for her talent. Actor: Hamish Macbeth. And the more people involved in the scene, the harder it is to get that. Amazon Prime has thousands of original series, sport documentaries and films you can subscribe to watch here for just 7.99/ month plus a free month trial included. The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth: Season 8, The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power: Season 1, Link to Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Link to The Most Anticipated TV & Streaming Shows of March 2023. With affairs, mysteries and plenty of sheep, it had all the ingredients necessary for a great soap. Hamish MacBeth starring (from left): Valerie Gogan, Robert Carlyle and Shirley Henderson, Robert Carlyle as the title character in Hamish MacBeth, Shirley Henderson as Hogwarts ghost Moaning Myrtle in the Harry Potter film series, Ralph Riach opening an upgraded park in Methven, near Perth, Barbara Rafferty reprising her role as Ella Cotter in Rab C Nesbitt in 2009, Stuart McGugan with Barbara Rafferty in Hamish Macbeth, Anne Lacey as Garson, Gavin John Wright as Rev Shandy and Martin McCormick as Blunt in 'The Lying Kind', Brian Pettifer as Donnie Francisco in 'Yer Granny'. He also spent summer sessions at Rose Bruford College in London and William Esper Studios in New York City. rcds.appendChild(rcel); . And that leads me to the first one to cry scene in Lady Bird. All rights reserved. Robert Carlyle starred as PC Hamish MacBeth, the local bobby in the Scottish village of Lochdubh who is more interesting in keeping the peace than strictly enforcing the law. Scots on alert for snow and ice as country prepares for coldest day of the year. And when I was using it, Denis saw me sitting there with it and he said, Oh, I deeply love that. Then he said, How do you feel about it? And I said, I love it, man. Dune is now playing in movie theaters. Multi-media geek. VIAF ID. Aug 31, 1949, Birthplace: SHORT BIO. Stephen is a Scottish Chartered Accountant with extensive international C-suite level executive experience in Finance, Strategy, Risk and Governance in the UK, Europe, US, Asia and Australia. Say, Hey, how are you doing? He is the son of Ruby Naomi and Elihue Henderson. Shirley Henderson (b. Those people who came in were just a wonderful crew. And so there was a place where Stewart says, Have you listened to a lot of Beethoven? He later studied at Purdue University where he received his Master of Arts in Theatre (1977). Stephen Henderson: Ava Grimm-Caroline Loncq: Herman-John Grieve: Jean Foley-Sandy McDade: Fergusson Maclean-David Ashton: Angus MacRae-Billy Riddoch: Torquil McFarquar-Kenny Ireland: Euan McIver-Ralph Riach: Kenneth McIver-Sean Scanlan: Episode 8 Destiny - Part 2: Author: Daniel Boyle: Director: Nicholas Renton: Actors: Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World . The antics of the residents of Glendarroch entertained audiences from 1980 until 2003. So there was something about his power of deduction that made me feel connected, in a way, to play a Mentat. The NASUWT said the latest offer from the Scottish Government and councils falls short of what teachers have demanded.