Argentina Citizenship By Marriage, Randy Newman Height And Weight, 1991 San Diego State Football Roster, Calibo Skittles Edibles, Articles S

He was preceded in death by his parents, Chester J. and Fern Hiatt Nichols; his step-father, William Honeycutt; a brother, James D. Nichols; and two sisters, Carol Nichols and Janice Marie Pope. Trump met with early primary state GOP leaders, Rhonda Casto and Stephen Nichols with their infant daughter in a holiday photo, Mike Arnold and an investigator at the spot where Rhonda Casto fell to her death. Stephen Nichols: She said, "If anything ever happens to me, would you promise to watch our daughter and take care of her?" Stephen Nichols: I try to just take it one day at a time. Nichols says Rhonda seemed focused on the future as they drove to Eagle Creek Trail. Stephen Nichols: What was her point in going up there? Nichols will direct the feature films Eau de L.A. and Fear of Falling. The couple got to the trailhead, where Rhonda snapped a photo of Stephen, later found on her cellphone. Other TV appearances have included Matlock, L.A. Law, Diagnosis: Murder, The Nanny (with former Days of our Lives co-star Charles Shaughnessy), Second Chances, Sisters, a recurring role on Empty Nest, and playing Jesse James opposite Pierce Brosnan in the NBC mini-series Around the World in 80 Days.[14]. Stephen Patrick Nichols was born July 14, 1948 in Oklahoma City and passed away May 2, 2021. Days Of Our Lives Spoilers: Rex Is Ready To Help Sarah Out Of A Jam. son. Joseph Kiriakis (adoptive) Sonny Kiriakis. Nichols son, Aaron, played young Steve Johnson. But how exactly did Nichols and his attorney end up at this moment? Tessa Simmons: When I first met Steve he was really fun. I'm checking out. Your search results for rev rogers sowerby bridge: 4069 newspaper articles contained information about rev rogers sowerby bridge filtered by: Date from: 1st Jan 1750 - Date to: 31st Dec 1799 I won't let him screw us up again. By now, Days of our Lives fans have witnessed that the heralded return of longtime favorite, Stephen Nichols came with a twist. His condo, his money, his -- you know, his status. She became the focus and the center of her life. 1 Defendant's girlfriend, who was also the mother of his then-infant daughter, died in 2009 when she fell during a hike with defendant in the Columbia River Gorge. Is Stephen Nichols about to admit something? Rhonda Kristen Casto, 23, was hiking with her boyfriend Stephen Wagner Nichols, now aged 40, when she fell to her death on March 16, 2009 At the time, Casto's death was ruled an accident due to. He's lying. When you need me I am waiting.". Julia Simmons: I don't see how you could do that, how you could take a mother away from her child by killing her. The Rookie,1,Promo,598,Quantum Leap,3,queen of the south,1,Queen Sugar,25,Queen Suger,2,Rachel Melvin,1,Ratings,3,Ray Donovan,1,Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,21,Red Ruby,1,Regina King,1,Renewals,2,Returns,13,Reunions,29,Revenge,6,RHOBH,4,Rhythm & Flow,1,Rihanna,2,Riverdale,1,Robert Palmer Watkins,1,Robert Scott Wilson,1,Romance,293,Rumors,27,Rust,1,Ruthless,2,Ryan Paevey,1,Ryan's Hope,11,S.W.A.T,2,Sami Brady,1,Santa Barbara,76,Saturday Night Live,1,Savage,1,Savage Youth,1,Scandal,7,Scorpion,3,Scream Queens,1,Search for Tomorrow,2,Season Premiere,1,Selling Sunset,10,Series,15,Shadow Force,1,Shameless,4,Shanica Knowles,1,Sherri,1,Shook,1,Showitime,1,Showtime,13,Side by Side,1,Simon,1,Single Mom A Go Go,1,Sistas,113,Six,2,So Help Me Todd,1,Soap Rivalries.,1,soaps,1,Sofia Pernas,1,Sofia Wylie,1,Sonny Corinthos,1,Sonny Kiriakis,1,Spice Girls,1,Spoilers,4666,Sports,1,Spot,1,Spotlight,672,Star,3,Star of the Month,20,Star Trek,3,Star Wars,2,Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,1,Starz,37,State of Mind,5,Station 19,3,Stefano DiMera,1,Sterling Brown,1,Streaming,15,Studio City,5,Succession,1,Suits,2,Sunset Beach,24,Supergirl,2,Supernatural,9,Susan Lucci,2,SWAT,28,T.I.,1,Tainted Dreams,12,Take 2 for Faith,1,Talk Shows,3,Teen Wolf,5,The Bold and the Beautiful,248,The young and the Restless,5,The 100,1,The Bay,65,The Blacklist,4,The Bold and the Beautiful,3050,The Book of John Gray,1,The CW Network,8,The Descendants,1,The Disney Channel,2,The Doctors,5,The Fix,1,The Flash,1,The Golden Girls,1,The Good Doctor,8,The Great American Baking Show,1,The Green Ghost,1,The Haves and the Have Nots,367,The Kings of Napa,1,The L Word: Generation Q,2,The Last Ship,1,The Loudest Voice,1,The New Pope,1,The Oath,2,The Originals,1,The Oval,47,The Pivot Principle,1,The Price Is Right,26,The Purge,2,The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,11,The Resident,6,The Rich and the Ruthless,1,The Righteous Gemstones,1,The Rookie,24,The Rookie: Feds,1,The Simpsons,1,The Talk,23,The Vampire Diaries,2,The View,3,The Walking Dead,1,The Way Home,6,The Whispers,1,The Young and the Restless,4963,This Is Us,38,Thriller,1,Throwback,4,Thursday Night Football,3,Time After Time,1,Titanic,1,Tom Swift,1,Too Close to Home,2,Top 10,32,Trabby,1,Trailer,2,Treadstone,1,Truth Be Told,3,Tyler Perry,214,Up From The Street : New Orleans: The City of Music,2,Upside-Down Magic,1,USA Network,4,Vasayo,1,Venice The Series,11,Video Games,9,Viki Lord,1,Voice Over,2,Walker,1,WCW,2,Web Series,61,Wedding,4,Weddings,104,Weekly Countdown,151,When Calls the Heart,131,When Hope Calls,5,Where Are They Now,1,Why Women Kill,1,Will Chase,1,Will Horton,1,Will Smith,1,Will Trent,1,X Fenty Show,1,Y&R,1,yA,1,Young Artist Awards,1,Young Rock,1,young sheldon,3,Youthful Dayze,1,YouTube,5,Zatima,6. Just a few hours before her death, Rhonda, who had learned of the affair, sent this text to her sister: Peter Van Sant [reads text aloud to Nichols]: "I don't know what to say besides he's a piece of sh--. Fans know Stephen best as Steve Johnson on Days of Our Lives, a role hes had since 1985. ", Stephen Nichols: I was tellin' my daughter "This is our new life. In 2005, Nichols, who was 10 years older than Rhonda and recently divorced, was working as a day trader. Like, I'm very prim and proper. He is the author of several books and teaches on the podcast, 5 Minutes in Church History. The following was in the notes that Carol Mason received from Gina Martin in 2000. Peter Van Sant: And if your granddaughter were to be placed back into his custody, what do you think would happen? I do. "Oh, well, she killed herself because she wanted to make a better life for her daughter.". Shortly afterward, Nichols moved across the state with his daughter to live with family. I -- I've witnessed their fights. Stephen Nichols: I have been emotionally abusive at times to people. Gerry Tiffany | Lead investigator: Pretty much the next morning. AUSTIN, Texas Austin police have identified Stephen Nicholas Broderick, 41, as the suspect in Sunday's deadly shooting near the Arboretum. Up until that point she's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Rhonda loved being a mom, but hoped to restart her modeling career. In 1996, he joined the cast of ABC's General Hospital as Stefan Cassadine; he exited the role in 2003. Mariah Rose recently posted a video to TikTok ripping Nichols for her "white privilege." "Let's quickly talk about miss Rachel Nichols," she began. The actor came aboard The Young and the Restless in late 2009. According to, Not found any post match with your request, Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy. Stephen Nichols is an American actor best known for his roles in daytime soap operas. In fact, earlier this year, he shared a few romantic Stayla moments prior to the couples Valentines Day wedding. Introduced by former head writer Maria Arena Bell, the character debuted during the episode airing on December 2, 2009, portrayed by William Russ.The character was slated to be a new businessman and billionaire, leading to speculation that Tucker would become a replacement . Days of Our Lives Preview: Chanel Must Choose Between Johnny and Allie Plus, Sonny Says What to Leo? So wish us luck. These days she spends her time traveling to all corners of the globe, shopping online and hiding her secret stash of different flavored Kit Kat bars from her kids. It was along the Eagle Creek trail that Rhonda Casto, a 23-year-old mother of a nine-month-old girl, set out with her boyfriend, Stephen Nichols, back on March 16, 2009. Nichols has two grandchildren. You are putting someone out of their misery that essentially has zero chance of survival. Jessica Colburn: She was so happy that he was finally planning something. It all started 11 years earlier when a stunning 20-year-old woman knocked on Nichols' bedroom door at his home just outside Portland, Oregon. And she knew that Steve was trying to drive a wedge between 'em. Hughley covers Tyre Nichols's funeral and finds out how people are celebrating Black History Month, and NFL commentator Domonique Foxworth talks about protecting players' safety. Image: Amy Sussman/Getty Images, Frazer Harrison/Getty Images. Stephen Nichols: I had been there before. Nichols returned to the role of Steve (Patch) Johnson on Days of Our Lives in 2006, and played the role until 2009. After more than a year of COVID, the news of a two-year pick-up was music to our ears. From 2009 to 2013, he portrayed the role of . I could tell that she valued intelligence and I've always thought that that's one of my strongest assets. At the end of the war he moved to the Loyalist settlement of Hamilton . I didn't wanna do that. Stephen Earl Nichols (born February 19, 1951) is an American actor, recognized for his roles on American daytime soap operas. He has American nationality, believes in Christianity, and is Caucasian because he was born in the United States. Peter Van Sant: So how does a kid from Oregon end up in China? Julia Simmons: He planned the whole thing, it was premeditated, the whole thing. My daughter will be nudging me and we'll be back to normal." Created by head writers Sheri Anderson, Thom Racina and Leah Laiman, he has been portrayed by Stephen Nichols since 1985. Nichols' son, Aaron, played young Steve Johnson. [17], Stephen Nichols has three children: Vanessa, Aaron, and Dylan. If that werent enough, he also worked with former James Bond Pierce Brosnan in the NBC mini-series Around the World in 80 Days. Per Soap Opera Digest, Dylan Nichols, the daughter of Stephen Nichols (Steve), will be appearing on "Days." A photo from the set was posted on May 23, showing her perhaps playing a flower vendor at Salem Place .Dylan will be the third child of Stephen Nichols to appear on "Days." His son, Aaron, recurred as Young Steve from 1986-1988 and 1990 . With no cell service to call for help, Nichols says he made his way back to the trailhead and dialed 911. It's all a bought-and-paid-for contract leverage play by Taylor's reps. It's all a play to get $8 million. Jessica Colburn | Rhonda's friend: Yes. Steve and Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) remain one of the most popular couples, and the most-covered, on Days of our Lives ever. Added: September 05, 2008. It seems a dangerous word game. Stephen Nicholas Broderick, 41, was arrested in nearby Manor after authorities received two 911 calls around 7:30 a.m. about a man walking along the road. Bridget Bowyer. Stephen Nichols: She did fall off. 2023 SheMedia, LLC. She is the daughter of legendary super couple Steve Johnson and Kayla Brady. That's just horrible, Steve. She had dance lessons. He used you to hurt me. Stephen Nichols Wiki, Biography, Age as Wikipedia. Over the years, Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans have played beloved characters on the daytime soap Days of Our Lives. And she took pictures of them in the mirror. Stephen Nichols: When our daughter was born, it meant everything to her. But I've never physically hurt anyone. And I can say I had absolutely nothing to do either directly or indirectly with her falling off. But in April 2016, with a trial date nowhere in sight, Judge John Olson reduced Nichols' bail to $250,000. Share your thoughts in theComments section below,on ourFacebook Page, join ourFacebook GroupAffiliate links included below. Carrie Rasmussen [in court]: When you look at the relationship that the defendant then had with Rhonda Casto, Notes from a therapist Rhonda had been seeing reveal she was depressed but not suicidal from her relationship with Stephen, which she described as "loveless.". An investigation into Rhonda's death was immediately launched and a memorial was held. Stephen Nichols: I hugged the right wall pretty much on the way down. Austin Police Department via AP "The Elgin ISD community grieves the loss of these two young, promising . Stephen Nichols: Hmm, now we're -- [laughs, then pauses] and that's the part I'm not going into. Julia Simmons: And then I got a call from Carrie Rasmussen, the prosecutor, and she slowly told me the news about him taking a plea. Along with the festive video, Nichols shared close-ups of Lisa in utter shock, as well as group pics of their guests, including his co-star and on-screen reel-wife Mary Beth Evans (Kayla), who commented on what a great night it was. Soaps.com is a part of Penske Media Corporation. And she goes, "I used to come up here with a bottle of vodka and a bag of weed." Soaps.com is a part of Penske Media Corporation. As he mentioned, he dealt with numerous ankle injuries early in his Warriors tenure. Stephen Nichols: She's beautiful, of course. Now that weve met Nichols wife, before you head out to enjoy the rest of your weekend, view the real-life partners of more than 30 Days of Our Lives stars in the photo gallery below. Stephen Nichols: I was shocked. Nichols married Lisa Gordon in 1984. Peter Van Sant: What'd you do when you got to her? 02/01/2023 You may also like 5 Videos Robot,1,Music,162,Nashville,5,NBC,6,NCIS,24,NCIS: Hawaii,1,NCIS: Los Angeles,20,NCIS: New Orleans,3,Neighbours,4,Netflix,83,New Orleans Film Festival,1,News,41,NFL,1,Nick Cannon,1,Nicole Walker,1,Nowhere Michigan.,1,Nurses,1,Official Trailer,3,OLTL,2,Omari Hardwick,1,On Becoming A God in Central Florida,1,Once Upon A Time,2,One Life to Live,540,Our Kind of People,2,OWN,297,P-Valley,12,Passions,288,Patrick Muldoon,1,peac,1,Peacock,108,Peacock DEBUT. All Rights Reserved. She first began her career as a PA for one of the original James Bond screenwriters, Kevin McClory. Rhonda's younger sister, Tessa, was just nine years old at the time. Peter Van Sant: So you're telling us you're completely innocent of these charges? All Rights Reserved. For the first time, he talks about what may have happened in Rhonda's last moments of life that day in 2009, comparing her to a wounded soldier. BREAKING NEWS: Cedric L. Alexander, Psy.D, foremost authority on public safety, shared his insights w/ Willie Geist on TODAY NBC News about the recent Memphis Nichols has two grandchildren. She's angry with you. Why Days of Our Lives Absolutely, Positively *Has* to Be Setting Us Up for a Surprise or Else! Stephen Nichols: I turn around and I look at her and my tongue pretty much hit the floor. Less than six months after Rhonda's death, he was charged with five counts of sex abuse for allegedly touching a 13-year-old girl on the buttocks. He is a beloved soap star who became a household name. Stephen Nichols: Either I pushed her, she jumped of her own accord or she slipped. Julia Simmons: She had a 9-month-old baby at home that she loved dearly. That was his story in 2015, when Nichols was forbidden by his attorney from discussing details of Rhonda's deadly fall with "48 Hours"". Stephen Nichols: She had gained quite a bit of weight from having our daughter. For months following his February 2015 arrest for murder, Stephen Nichols faced pretrial hearings on a slew of issues from evidence to motive -- including whether there should even be a trial since the defense considers Rhonda Casto's death an accident. Stephen played the part of Steve (Patch) Johnson on NBC's Days of Our Lives from 1985-1990; after that, he had a stint on ABC's General Hospital as Stefan Cassadine from 1996-2003. Nichols was arrested for murder in February 2015, accused of pushing his girlfriend Rhonda Casto off a trail in Oregon six years earlier. Everything, Steve. So that's the hardest part. Truly a surprise birthday party for my dear sweet wife, Lisa! he expressed then stated what a perfect night it was as friends and family gathered to celebrate this wonderful woman and express their love for her., More: Real-life soap bffs share fun reunion pics. I just love it because she just looks amazing in all of those pictures. Peter Van Sant: Did you put Rhonda out of misery that day? And I'm like, "Yeah you really do look like her.". Over his 12-year NBA career, Curry certainly hasn't been immune to the injury bug. Stephen Nichols. Image: NBC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection, Image: Bernard Boudreau/NBC/Courtesy of the Everett Collection, Image: New World Television/Courtesy of the Everett Collection. And she loved playing with jewelry, just like Rhonda did. Peter Van Sant: Rhonda's family claims that you were not grieving. They make better wives. Stephen Nichols: Let's say you're in a war situation and you're with your buddy, and I don't know, he -- he takes a landmine or a grenade or something. Upcoming,[when?] But something did happen. Stephen Nichols, son ot William and Huldah Nichols, was born Sept. 16, 1804, in Trumbull, Fair- field Co., Conn. His great-grandfather, Theophilus Nichols, was one of the early . Nichols' daughter, Dylan, has a burgeoning music career. But it's a bittersweet victory. In 2021, Nichols shared a throwback photo of himself and his kids on social media, revealing that while they may be adults now, he still cherishes the memories of their childhood. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Julia Simmons: Right before they went on their hike they had a little scuffle on the stairs, and he put some bruises on her back. The case was involving my daughter. In the film, aging book editor . Stephen Nichols: She was adamant about it. She was learning to play the piano. It worked. Curry has three children: daughters Riley (8) and Ryan (5) and a son, Canon (2). Mike Arnold: There's some problems with the juvenile court system that the longer you wait, the harder it is to get a child returned to parent. Never. So I would think that would be the closest that we ever were. The lady's identity was not determined, and she has never been spotted again with Stephen. They had one son: Henry Albert Nichols. and you know, somebody that's really nice. There's no way he would take his own life. For defense attorney Mike Arnold, representing Stephen Nichols gives new meaning to the phrase "full-time job.". Stephen Nichols: For about three months after Rhonda died, I completely shut down. As Nichols awaits trial in the death of Rhonda Casto, he has some pleasant distraction -- visits from his fiance, Landy. It's just the way I deal with pain. Julia Simmons: He had lost a bunch of money the year before. Peter Van Sant: That's terrible. Elizabeth Nichols. Thank you all for cheering on Stephen Earl for 37 yrs -I have nothing but gratitude for your love & support. Son of Benjamin Nichols and Phoebe Norton, Stephen Nichols was born in 1796 in New York, USA. Sharing a video of Stephen and Days of Our Lives Executive Producer Ken Corday with their arms wrapped around each other's shoulders, Stephen captioned his post with, "Our fearless leader, Ken Corday, gave an eloquent speech as he shared news of our two-year renewal. That was my timetable. But Jessica Colburn says Rhonda told her about only one planned hike. An Oregon court terminated Nichols' parental rights. Play chess. She knew she wasn't livin' past the age of 25. He was preceded in death by his parents, Chester J. and Fern Hiatt Nichols; his step-father, William Honeycutt; a brother, Jame Stephen Nichols Daughter Dylan Nichols Books Role on Days of Our Lives! 2023 SheMedia, LLC. Manor Police Chief Ryan Phipps, who . She would be emotionally and mentally abused, and possibly physical. Julia Simmons: He did rape my daughter. Nichols is 71 years old. Days of Our Lives as Steve (Patch) Johnson (Soap Opera 1985-1990) Bold & Beautiful Just Heavily Hinted That the Characters Who'll Finally Take Down Sheila Are, Vanessa Marcil Shares a Gorgeous Photo of Her General Hospital Reunion: 'We Still Cry When We See Each Other', Young & Restless Family Receives an Unexpected Message From the Late, Great Jeanne Cooper, Bill Makes a Confession to Liam About Sheila and Thomas Pleads With Hope for Another Chance. The Literary Titan Gold Book Award is bestowed on Crude Awakenings for its excellent delivery of original content, meticulous development of unique characters in an organic and . Stephen Nichols: I can say this with being with so many American women, Chinese women -- all-inclusive -- are better partners. Rhonda Casto, 23, of Portland, the mother of the couple's. I'm just saying that . In fact, just after his arrest for murder, Nichols was indicted on two counts of third-degree rape and three counts of third-degree sodomy for allegedly having sexual relations with an underage Melanie back in 2005. His most notable for his roles on American daytime soap operas. Then, Nichols says, Rhonda once again asked him that unsettling question. I got really upset. Peter Van Sant: Was she alive when you got to her? We are all uplifted and in a good place. Image: Facebook. Like there's always other options there. Nichols married Lisa Gordon in 1984. Stephen Nichols: I'm trying to think of a way to think of this. Is Nichols being self-sacrificing, having said nothing about suicide until now -- even as he stands charged with murder -- or is he self-serving? Medical examiner and forensic pathologist Dr. Christopher Young says Rhonda's injuries were mostly below the waist. The NBC soap actor shared a few posts, along with sweet photos with his kids, Vanessa, Dylan and Aaron, who are all grown up now., Nichols expressed, When I look at sweet photos like this, they take me right back. In the first picture with daughter Vanessa and son Aaron, he remarked how proud he is of who they have become and is grateful that [he] was able to give them a strong foundation on which to build their own lives., A post shared by Stephen Nichols (@stephen_e_nichols), In another throwback to his time on General Hospital, Nichols, holding his other daughter Dylan, recalled how she had visited him on the ABC soap set that day and shared, As I dig deeper, Im finding many sweet memories.. He has been a cast member of Days of Our Lives, The Young and the Restless, and General Hospital. So 10 months later, when Nichols and his daughter arrived in San Francisco Stephen Nichols: They said something was wrong with my bags. Prosecutors hope the judge will allow them to tell jurors about some "bad acts" in Stephen Nichols' troubled past at his upcoming murder trial. All three children have had small parts on Days of Our Lives. Prosecutors believe Nichols killed the aspiring model for her $1 million life insurance policy. Stephen Nichols: I decided when I got to China, this is a whole fresh start. Stephen Nichols: I had actually proposed to her right before I came back to America. The grieving mother told People she believes Nichols killed her daughter because she was . It's a final twist in a tragedy where only Nichols knows the real ending. At least 10 dead after winter storm slams South, Midwest, The Saturday Six: Dental device controversy, scientist's bug find and more, Indonesia fuel depot fire kills 18; more than a dozen missing, Biden had cancerous skin lesion removed last month, doctor says, Duo of 81-year-old women plan to see the world in 80 days, Tom Sizemore, actor known for "Saving Private Ryan" and "Heat," dies at 61, Alex Murdaugh sentenced to life in prison for murders of wife and son. Even though he'd be a registered sex offender, the law would allow Nichols to still fight and regain custody of his daughter, who was in the care of the state. Soon, Rhonda joined her mother in the condo, not as a roommate but as Nichols' girlfriend. Stephen Nichols: I had a three-bedroom condo and the other two rooms were just empty. The facts are undisputed. Stephen Nichols: It's all hypothetical, because I'm telling people, you know, think -- think outside the box. And she goes, "I wanna be back with my dad.". Peter Van Sant: This Rhonda sounds like somebody who doesn't care much at all about you. Ben Seewald Demands Media Retractions About Jessas Abortion, Days of Our Lives Spoilers: Sloan Works Overtime To Put Eric Away, Days Of Our Lives Spoilers: EJ And Nicole Team Up To Make Stefan Pay, Love After Lockup Spoilers: Chazz and Branwin are Done, Now Shes a Cam Girl, B&B Recap And Spoilers Friday, March 3: Sheila Gives In To Desire, Steffy And Taylor Support Thomas, The Young And The Restless Spoilers Monday, March 6: Adams Reality Check, Billys Wisdom, Phyllis Tempted, The Bold And The Beautiful Spoilers Monday, March 6: Forbidden Lovers Give Into Passion, Days Of Our Lives Spoilers Monday, March 6: Sloans 180, Belles Rejection, Stefan Blindsided, General Hospital Spoilers Monday, March 6: Alexis Provokes Gregory, Esmes Ace in the Hole, Ava Confides to Sonny, Bold And The Beautiful Spoilers- Hope Logan Spencers Fashion Line Fail Sends Her On A Downward Spiral, Days Of Our Lives Spoilers: Jadas Vital Connections, Rafe And Talia Significant Interactions. It's a narrow trail. Stephen Broderick is suspected of killing his wife, daughter and daughter's boyfriend. [4] Nichols also appeared at LATC in Rick Clutchey's The Cage,[5] in the award-winning production of Michael Cristofer's The Shadow Box at Theater East and Love Letters, during its initial run at the Canon Theater.[6]. People can reach whatever conclusion they want. Related:Days of Our Lives Spoilers: Bonnie Breaks Another Heart! That was --. Stephen Nichols: She had gained quite a bit of weight from having our daughter.