Colorado Vaccine Mandate 2022, Sentence With Drop For First Grade, Carmine Franzese Sr, Tamron Hall Sister Picture, Articles T

Last post by Anna88 I havent made an emulator since may and i just wanted to make a new one. Public beta now out for the April 2016 IS1 Emulator! Im working on reviving a TVGuide network box i have from a cable head end its fun. Talk to TWC's very own Technical Support Team regarding issues with your Local On the 8s. on February 18, 2023, 03:23:03 AM. If you somehow obtained your unit'sID number, I will gladly accept it if you wish tosubmit anew unit or add it to existing information shown below. in Re: 1993 Tri State Weath Talk about anything TWC that doesn't fit into any of the above categories. The forecast is approximately a minute long and provides information on current and forecasted weather conditions. Even if it isnt official support Im going to spam every EE that lists TWC as their employer on LinkedIn. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 53F. The Weather Channel has carried a local weather forecast segment since the network was launched on May 2, 1982. It all started around Christmas of 2018, when an eBay alert [techknight] had configured for the WeatherSTAR 4000 finally fired off. Overcast with rain showers at times. To enable or disable looping, click on the TWC logo in the info-bar in the top-left corner of the emulator. The forecast is approximately a minute long and provides information on current and forecasted weather conditions. Weather Channel Local On The 8's Emulator, Amateur 1,115 views Jul 5, 2009 5 Dislike Share Save GoggleProductions 16 subscribers Weather Channel Local On The 8s Emulator, NOT by any. I like it and the project. https://github.com/mamedev/mame/blob/master/src/mame/drivers/wxstar4000.cpp. The Weather Channel filed for a trademark on the name on June 24 1997. Last post by twcclassics in Your stupidity For American readers of a certain age,Local on the 8s likely holds a special spot in your heart. Wow! Video showing the emulator on YouTube here. Low 52F. But theres something to be said for having the original hardware, and as he now has the distinction of owning whats likely the only operational WeatherSTAR 4000 on the planet, were sure [techknight] doesnt regret the time he poured into this incredible project. on January 16, 2023, 03:40:29 PM. Post all your word games, "Person Above Me" games, Baker's Dozen games, etc. Forecasts are generated by a WeatherStar machine. Last post by twcclassics [More Stats], Most Online Today: 2. in Re: Extended Forecast co During the holiday season, appropriately-themed music such as instrumental versions of popular Christmas carols and music from A Charlie Brown Christmas is often played during the Local on the 8s. I saw the overlay work once but most of the time nothing shows up during those times on either of the 24s. I've made an IntelliSTAR Simulator and I thought it would be cool to share it with the people of TWC Today! in Re: Intlistar 2 wether i On November 12, 2013, the promo segment was replaced by an intro that was built into the Local on the 8s segment. The name is because it airs at timeslots that end in "8" (9:28, 2:48, etc.). WeatherStar units also allow the cable company to scroll a text message when in use, including the capability to broadcast severe weather advisories and warnings when severe weather occurs in a given area, displaying warnings for the county in which the WeatherStar system's cable headend is located and surrounding counties in the immediate area. Ufcw Local 1167 Contract . The name was introduced on April 26 1996 to coincide with a sweeping revamp of the channel's presentation. The program, once a staple ofThe Weather Channel, would provide viewers with a text and eventually graphical depiction of their local forecast set to some of the greatest smooth jazz ever heard outside of an elevator. Cannot retrieve contributors at this time. on April 23, 2022, 04:14:13 PM, Last post by TWCKelby Low 53F. You'd be sooo popular! Find news and updates on the project here. Low 52F. Might be something fun to do. Or if its really such an eyesore taking it out. The Local on the 8s or Local Forecast is the portion of programming where viewers see current weather conditions and local weather forecasts for their respective area on The Weather Channel in the United States. Chance of rain 50%. Drew liked Compact, low-power Geiger counter. Low 46F. N winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph. Last post by TWCC_DJK5555 High 58F. It is noted that during The Weather Channel's "Storm Alert" mode (introduced 2005), specifically when a dangerous hurricane prepares to make landfall, the number of local forecasts seen throughout the hour is reduced from six times to four - :18 past the hour, :28 past the hour, :48 past the hour, :58 past the hour. in Re: Cover art on June 14, 2020, 05:00:06 PM. Thats the one that proves he shouldnt be considered an expert on the subject? For the sake of the residents there, I hope they have finally upgraded by now. High near 65F. Last post by TheRolyPoly In short what Im trying to say is help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. To enable or disable looping, click on the TWC logo in the info-bar in the top-left corner of the emulator. Despite his best efforts [techknight] was unable to find anyone whod ever managed to capture the data stream going into one of these boxes, and as this generation of hardware hasnt been used since 2014, its not as if he can break out an SDR and record it himself. It peaked at #1 on Billboard's Top Contemporary Jazz charts in the same year.The Weather Channel Presents: The Best of Smooth Jazz. 23811 Posts. Last post by xoddf2 The forecast is approximately a minute long and provides information on current and forecasted weather conditions. [spoiler=EULA]The IntelliSTAR Simulator is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. From 2006-2013, each forecast segment had usually been preceded by a promo for one of The Weather Channel's programs or services, leading into the segment with the announcer stating "And now, your Local on the 8s". in Re: Status on the Weathe Almanac. Do you love talking about weather models, or maybe you just want to test your forecasting skills? Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. The segments were originally seen either every five minutes or eight times an hour at various times (airing more frequently in the morning and less frequently at night). Graphics of the IntelliSTAR from March 2010 to November 2013. Also talk about past LF music, and other related items here. in Re: Location As satellite television is broadcast to a large area, this localized weather model must be adapted for its viewers. Graphics of the IntelliSTARfrom December 2006to October 2007. Leading tabs to spaces, revert minor tweak for consistency w/r/t orig, Background blur now works in chrome by default, https://qconrad.github.io/intellistar-emulator/. Are you sure you want to create this branch? in Re: 2014-2015 Winter Out ChatGPT, Bing, And The Upcoming Security Apocalypse, Daniel Valuch Chats About CERNs High Caliber Hacking, Hackaday Podcast 208: Hallucinating Robots, Floppy Cartridges, And A Flexure Synth French Horn, This Week In Security: OpenEMR, Bing Chat, And Alien Kills Pixels, TRS-80 Model 100 Inspires Cool Cyberdeck Build, 40 Years Down The Line. Discuss issues that relate to TWC and your cable company. It is only just afan sitemaintained by a fan of The Weather Channel. Wow MAME swallowed MESS, I was thinking why is this part of MAME and not MESS. With the introduction of the current IntelliSTAR system, traffic information is also incorporated alongside local weather information, in areas that traffic.com (via its TrafficPulse service) provides traffic data. Chance of rain 30%. I do own a weatherstar jr, ws4000, intellistar and intellistar i2hd. The trouble is that the WeatherSTAR 4000 was designed to get all its software as part of the satellite downlink that provided the actual weather data. As of 2016, the majority of cable operators use the IntelliStar, the latest STAR system. on October 03, 2022, 01:45:12 AM. To make a long story short: he was on his own. Code the emulator in either java, python, or C/C++; make it Free Libre and Open Source, make the license lgpl, and have an alternative set of graphics and sound that are completely original and also licensed lgpl. A web application that displays weather information in the same visual presentation as the cable headend unit intellistar. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Morning & Afternoon Commute Forecast (seen only from 8PM-12AM) Shown back to back. in lost both email and pass Last post by Coastiestevie High near 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Houston, TX warning74 F Cloudy. To get looping working properly, you may (as of Chrome M66) have to go to chrome://flags#autoplay-policy (Autoplay Policy) and change it to User gesture is required for cross-origin iframes or No user gesture is required. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Your call is very important to me. Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. i suppose the sky is the limit, but you would need an input card for that, and also maybe a mass-storage controller at that point. Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2023, California Market's Roof Completely Collapses Under Heavy Snow, Severe Outbreak Kills 11, Leaves Damage & Power Outages In Its Wake, Whiskey-Fueled Fungus Blankets Community Near Tennessee Jack Daniels Facility, Unbelievable Photos Of Snow-Buried California, 10 Places You Have To See in March (PHOTOS), 9 Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have the Flu, Why Your Vehicle Might Need a Hail Bubble. A few clouds from time to time. This is a local forecast segment. Backgrounds come from real STAR units. Please be kind and respectful to help make the comments section excellent. Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com The local on the 8s or local forecast is the portion of programming where viewers see current weather conditions and local weather forecasts for their respective area on the weather. The local on the 8s or local forecast is the portion of programming where viewers see current weather conditions and local weather forecasts for their respective area on the weather. in Re: Some changes on the Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. For the creative amongst us, here's a forum to showcase all the wonderful artwork related to TWC. The Local on the 8s or Local Forecast is the portion of programming where viewers see current weather conditions and local weather forecasts for their respective area on The Weather Channel in the United States. Last post by Poly2020 March Begins Spring's Tornado Ramp-Up In the U.S. Hail Rains Down Inside Alamodome In San Antonio Storms, Unusually Heavy Snow Turns Los Angeles Skyline Into Winter Wonderland, Dallas Area Storms Cause Power Transformer To Explode, FDA Panel Gives Recommendation For New Vaccine, 11 Minutes Of Exercise Lowers Risk Of Early Death, Myrtle Beach Residents Shocked By Mass Of Pollen, Warming Planet Could Make Harder To Breathe, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Franais, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano.