Fort Hill Cemetery Famous Graves, Iphone 13 Pro Max Buttons Explained, Articles U

Absolutely love this vehicle!! Easy to remove the driver and passenger top for a quick fun ride. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Nice nice clean jeep with hard and soft top. Give each customer special attention while still multi tasking. Cars.com Privacy Statement, Fast friendly. . We have 2 Jeep Wagoneer vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2 1-Owner cars, and 2 personal use cars. It has been super dependable. all fixed and done, it lasted about 20k more miles before changes had to be done that included a new starter and ignition switch. Find your dream car today. A qualified, knowledgeble staff is what you can expect from Brondes Ford. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule off-roading is great. Wrangler. 40K miles, Leather Seats, Heated Front Seats, Rare Parts 2.5 Ton Steering, Rare Parts Adjustable/Rebuildable Ball Joints, 3 Skyjacker Lift, 35 Pro Comp Wheels 35 BFG All Terrain Tires, Rock-Slide Engineering Gen 2 Sliders, Rigid heated Led Head Lights, It was Gods plan. northern MI cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist . Tons/yr of CO2 . Although the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited wont be confused with a luxury car for its ride and comfort, they are adequately appointed and fun to drive. I saw the car on their website and Mouds helped me with a test drive. Omar was extremely knowledgeable with all my finance options and put me in my dream Wrangler. Mine is an older one a 1999 Sahara so I have the older 4.0 straight 6 engine. account. I highly recommend Yark for all your vehicle needs. Even for day-to-day driving, it is super fun to drive. They made me feel like family and went above and beyond to help me get the car I needed. Super amazing gentleman. You can't beat the price either for such a capable, adaptable vehicle. This is my second car from Your choice auto. Find cheap prices and save more on your next car purchase at Used Cars Group. . - a I have wanted this vehicle for the longest time. six months on repairs? Any. a video consultation. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Test drive with my daughters and we both loved it. Listed 8 days ago, Chamberlain, SD By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Apply Filters. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. within 75 mi. Mileage: 202,074 mi: Exterior Color: Green: 4 (7) Body Style: SUV: Engine: 4 Cyl Gasoline: Transmission: Automatic: $5,000. Car Reviews. 860 Cars Found, Price differences by car color compared to the average price of a Vicksburg shopped around and were able to get me a water pump in about a week because they worked hard knowing I wanted my Jeep for my planned trip. It is my daily driver, around 52 miles round trip. They went out of their way to do what Hayes was not willing to do. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Superb job. We value your privacy. Its the nicest ride ever. It comes with several spare parts that were purchased but never needed and can't return. 109 Great Deals out of 12,116 listings starting at $40,093. I contacted the dealership where I bought my Jeep and they told me they were not going to be able to get me in the shop for 4-6 weeks and they were unable to provide me a loaner vehicle! I made a great decision. The process was easy and done mostly online and phone. Search 19 listings to find the best deals. Love the power. I purchased my Jeep brand new from Hayes in Kalamazoo a little over a year ago. FJB! I highly recommend Yark CDJR for their costumer service and determination to get the costumer as comfortable as possible. The new Jeep is beautiful, runs well, and is fun to drive. This is a high volume lot priced to keep moving merchandise and are sold "as is". 3,909 below average suv gasoline manual. If you are looking for a great deal and good people to help you purchase your dream car.stop by and ask for Davidlet him know that me and Chocolate are getting along just fine. Search from 12 Jeep Wrangler cars for sale, including a Certified . - Save $274 on average: January, September, October, November, December are good times to buy to find the best prices. Edit Filters Filter . Looked the same as the 2017 on the lot. Paying him $100.00 for his time might save you thousands of dollars in the long run. a video consultation. ${award} ${year}. (28 mi), Chelsea, MI My JKU gets 18+ mpg and the seats are very comfortable on a long drive. but the car is my love My experience at Newberg ford was amazing, I was very impressed with the whole staff and the service I was provided with!!! View all 105 Jeep Wrangler under 12000 best yet cheap priced Jeep Wrangler cars listed for sale by used Jeep Wrangler dealerships, lots or for sale by owners partnered with Used Cars Group. It is very fun and sits up high for me and I feel very safe in it! I worked with Michael on the sale and Curtis on the financial end. I would absolutely recommend Auto Expo of Huntington for your next pre-owned vehicle. The ride quality is unmatched with the soft suspension and plush leather. Found the truck I was interested in online on a Sunday, got a text from Big Mike on Monday morning. AV needed new refrigerant at 40,000 miles! Search 577 listings to find the best deals. That or bring someone who does know about cars. Apply Filters. We live in Colorado, and go off-roading in the mountains; she amazes me every time! Find Used Jeep Wrangler Under $6,000 For Sale (with Photos). 250 Days in market. All rights reserved. a video consultation. I can use it for formal purposes and dirty job purposes. reading. The young man, Z, who helped us was genuinely interested in what would best suit her. There was no pushy salesman the price listed was very fair and the car was in excellent condition. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe For Sale. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale Under $5,000, Buying Used Jeep Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in Detroit, MI. 300 mi. Tony did take the time and look at my volume problem on Bluetooth, and fixed that for me. Over all this was a great purchase, hopefully it lasts at least to 200k. Find a used JEEP WRANGLER for sale in Perth, WA. Any. Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic. Morton, IL 5,000 2000 Jeep Wrangler. I owned a 2000 Jeep GC previously that was totaled in an accident. It's beautiful, quiet (for a Jeep), drives smooth at high speeds, and will climb a tree (almost). and any applicable fees. Here are the top Jeep Wrangler for sale under $10,000. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Save up to $9,135 on one of 2,087 used Jeep Wranglers in Richmond, VA. . I LOVE THE 37MPG TOO GOTTA SAVE EVERY PENNY THANKS TO BRANDON! By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Service took the time to listen to you.and explain the work that is being done on your automobile. . But no they Saturday and LED bulbs . There was no gimmick or trickery like most dealershipsjust pure honesty and me driving away knowing that I got a great deal. Find used Jeep Wrangler inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. Deserves a raise. . 2,027 Great Deals out of 38,749 listings starting at $850. Min Price. In that time replaced: rotors x1, struts x1, water pump x1, alternator x1, battery x3, tires x3, blower motor x1, heater coil x1, a/c compressor x1, valve cover gasket x1, rear main seal x1. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} - cars & trucks. It is the Limited with the 4.0L so the best of both worlds and I LOVE it. Search over 71 used Jeeps priced under $5,000. You won't regret it! Red 2006 Jeep Wrangler for sale located in Cadillac, Michigan - $11,495 (ClassicCars.com ID CC-1699812). Fantastic experience buying my car. . TrueCar has 435 used Jeep Wrangler models for sale nationwide, including a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara and a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4WD.Prices for a used Jeep Wrangler currently range from $5,995 to $443,950, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 312,287.. Find used Jeep Wrangler inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering . They helped me get into a 2013 honda. 200 mi. . Find Used Jeep Wrangler Under $5,000 For Sale In Georgia (with Photos). 6 Owner. Open Wednesdays until 7:00 pm | Hours (844) 287-5491 . I wasn't pushed into anything. I purchased and made this jeep into a crawler. I will most certainly be back!! - This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $10,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $15,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $20,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $25,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $30,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $40,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $50,000, Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $100,000, Jeep Wrangler vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, Jeep Wrangler vs Land Rover Discovery Sport. (50 mi), Waterford, MI Very reliable. 498 miles / $54,977. Chris Horwath in particular has taken care of me numerous times. - Make an extra $198 on average: February, March, April, May, June, July, August are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Jeep Wrangler financing of the vehicle. Most of the employees have been there for years which says so much!! My husband and I were helping a young friend find a car that would suit the needs of her young family. 220K miles in 20 years. Very professional, with exceptional people skills. This is my second car (first was a 05 Ford Focus) bought the jeep as a back up because the ford was junk and didnt realize how much of a up grade I got the best car so far Ive had it since September and have had no issues brakes work amazing the only bad thing I would have to say is it sucks trying to drive in the rain. TrueCar has 58 used Jeep Wrangler models for sale nationwide, including a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4WD and a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2WD. Take family or friends off road and they love it. The estimate to fix is $200 for me to pay. VIN: 1C4HJWEG9FL572474. Also pretty powerful for it not being the trashy 4.7 V8. Jeep Wrangler in Ann Arbor MI. find the best deals. 1999 Jeep Wrangler SE - 1J4FY29P1XP412941. 32,041 for sale starting at $1,795 . I would recommend this dealership to anyone seeking a preowned vehicle. This jeep was exactly what I was looking for. It handles very nice and for a 4 cylinder engine it moves. Didnt rush us on our decision. Used Jeep Wrangler for sale in Stratford, TX. It has the 2.4 engine. Listed 17 days ago, Yorktown, VA I felt comfortable and relaxed talking with the employees. i drive a Cadillac SRX luxury and i had this jeep rented for four months and i found it difficult to get back in my car after having the 2.0 turbocharged model unlimited 4 door hard top! Show . Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $5,000 near me . Will be back next year. Snow, rain, sleet, or mud, this Jeep can handle pretty much any conditions. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? Provided professional support for my vehicle issues and provided transportation back and forth to my home while being worked on. We value your privacy. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This dealership offers Overall Avg. . $1,795. Everyone seemed great though. Search from 7278 Used Jeep Wrangler cars for sale, including a 1989 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, and a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport ranging in price from $1,795 to $25,000. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. 2,027 Great Deals out of 38,749 listings starting at $850. saving. Love it. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule