Anderson County Tn Arrests And Mugshots, One Moldy Lemon In Bag, How To Op Someone In Minecraft Minehut, Articles W

I dont get paid for what I say or dont say on Twitter. Because most people who reacted to the spotters tweet also felt the same. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Journalism from Amity University, he has been a passionate follower of You dont stop to look backwards because, if you do, youll get passed by everybody whos trying to do what youre doing. So once again Dale Jr. knows me, he knows how I am. But for you to stay here, obviously, I have to earn that right to keep you, if you will. Recently though, the spotter claimed that not only has JGR stepped off the pedal completely, but two big manufacturers have also entered the scene as he made a point about Busch not potentially having a seat next season. President of Toyota Racing Development, David Wilson, told NBC Sports he understands the frustration: Our vision, Joes and our vision, Toyotas vision, is for Kyle to retire out of Joe Gibbs Racing and Toyota. So, that probably made it worse., Freddie Kraft jumped in, He texts me, Are they serious? I said, Yeah, theyre pretty serious. , They were probably a little angry. In a very indirect manner,youneed your Twitter followers to monetizeyour place in this sport. BG: I hope for a long yellow or red flag but hope that Elliott isn't the cause of it. Over the years, Griffin has negotiated and activated over $70 million in marketing and sponsorship inside of Nascar and outside of the sport. I feel so old. Man, we just have fun with it. Cox hired Griffin to work on Sadlers Citgo program and Michael Waltrips BAND-AID team. Brett Griffin a a spotter for Kaulig Racing. He also spotted for Jeff Burton, followed by Clint Bowyer from 2012 through 2020. And then if you block me back, then I really laugh at you. NASCAR Spotter Brett Griffin Reacts To Kyle Buschs Ungrateful Comments Regarding Future With Joe Gibbs Racing. Kaulig Racing spotter for Justin Haley, Brett Griffin, took Joey Logano to task after he performed a bump-and-run maneuver on William Byron during the Goodyear 400 at Darlington Speedway that earned him the checkered flag. Brett Griffin a a spotter for Kaulig Racing. Furiously Poured Water on Alex Bowman, Full Spectrum Services LLP 2022 | All Rights Reserved. (NOTE: Contains explicit language.). Of course, it was announced at the beginning of the season that this would be his last season with M&Ms as a sponsor, but could it be his last with Joe Gibbs Racing as well? Couch Racer. I want to pursue someone who will win races for the brand because we never made decisions in the past based on winning. My very first weekend at the racetrack, I thought I landed this dream job and everything would be glamorous, Griffin said. brett griffin spotterindependence swimming pool. We stayed in a house, nine of us, for 10 days. Not only did Griffin never get fired, but he remained with Sadler throughout the rest of his Nascar career as both a business manager and eyes from above. I cover NASCAR and the business of the sport. Brett Griffin NASCAR Spotter, Brand Activations, Sports Marketing, Athlete Management, Chicken Wing connoisseur. I agreewholeheartedly!! AM: When it comes to pit stops, what does your job entail? In my Twitter game, Im also a shit-talker. I have to earn the right for you to follow me. Next thing you know, Elliott asked me during the offseason of 2000 to start spotting for him full time. Perez: "Worse" 2023 rear tyre good news for F1 drivers, Bahrain GP: Alonso pips Verstappen by 0.005s in final F1 practice, Bahrain GP: Alonso pips Verstappen by 0.005s in final F1 practice Goodbye ask Joe Gibbs.. A proud graduate of the University of South Carolina, he's developed marketing programs with the likes of Coca-Cola, Mars, Best Buy and more. Does where the spotters' stand is located play a role in that? It takes a while., Joe Gibbs response to these comments on Kyle Busch future when I asked Gibbs about it this afternoon: "We're confident we're going to get things done. Preece after Clash showing: "It sucks giving them away", Horner rebuffs "amusing" rumours over AlphaTauri sale, Horner rebuffs "amusing" rumours over AlphaTauri sale And I had already replied, thinking they were kidding. I think were oversaturated with some of the news things that we do. BG: Make no mistake about it. In order to keep delivering our expert journalism, our website uses advertising. Clint Bowyer: "Its time to allow somebody else to have fun, Almirola escapes wild NASCAR Duel 2 with win; Daly makes Daytona 500, Almirola escapes chaos to win Duel 2 Griffin has been spotting for Clint Bowyer since 2012 and is really looking forward to this season. Elliott taught me some things and working with Clint, he requires a little more information than Elliott may have wanted, so it made me step up my game when I started spotting for him. My first weekend was at Richmond in May 1999 and I handed out 100,000 packs of Band-Aids. Last week, I guess they played something on (FS1s) Radioactive which I dont listen to, by the way, during the week. It is pretty crazy how we always hear that only 25 percent of adults use Twitter. Motorsports writer for The Athletic in my 16th season on the NASCAR beat. I need them to come back out of their shells a little bit. How NASCAR had to learn a harsh lesson ahead of Next Gen arrival, How Larson took the long way round to NASCAR Cup glory, Larson's long way round to Cup glory You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Did anybody ever say anything to you like, Hey man, youve got to back it down?. I know how hard those guys work to make the sport what it is., There are some things I say about other people, outside of the NASCAR bar, that I do hope they take personal., Griffin concluded, But, I think its a good thing. So I just came up in this culture of, Say what you think, if they dont like what you think, they wont like you, it is what it is.. According to Petty, the racing is great at tracks that are fairly long, and superspeedway size. What is your secret to being able to say what you want and not get in trouble for it? It's probably too late to turn back now anyway. Tore up a racecar. Fishermen Stumble On Massive Shark Feeding Frenzy Off Louisiana Coast, Moose Makes Driver Sweat Playing A Game Of Chicken On Snowy Road, Chase Elliott To Miss This Weekends NASCAR Race In Las Vegas After Breaking His Leg In A Snowboarding Accident, Rebas The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia Goes Viral Amid Alex Murdaugh Trial, Packers OT David Bakhtiari Fires Back At Jimmy Kimmel For Calling Aaron Rodgers A Tin Foil Hatter Wack Packer, LeVeon Bell Says Zac Stacy Should Fight Jon Jones As Punishment For Beating His Ex-Girlfriend: Lets See How Tough He Is Then, Whiskey Riff New Music Friday Playlist (2/24/23), Whiskey Riff New Music Friday Playlist (2/17/23), Whiskey Riff New Music Friday Playlist (2/10/23), Whiskey Riff Raff Podcast with Muscadine Bloodline #4, Whiskey Riff Raff Podcast with Cole Chaney, Whiskey Riff Raff Podcast with Jesse Daniel, My Favorite Episodes Of The Whiskey Riff Raff Podcast From 2022. So thats the first time I met him, a very long time ago. Don't tell me I have to be mentally confident to sign anything when this guy is in charge. Im a pretty opinionated guy. Are you on any other forms of social media where people can follow you aside from Twitter? splattered across their reactions. At the end of the day, what makes me happy is seeing people have fun. You mentioned Facebook. I've worked for Elliott for 10 years and been his spotter the entire time. So you touched on a few things there: opinions, followers. How many kids seen that how to race? Have you had it up to here? But in NASCAR, you feel like its less. (Brad Keselowski spotter) Joey Meier and I bothhave been in situations where people anonymously emailed our bosses and said, You need to fire your spotter, or, You need to get rid of Brett. I actually think thats kinda funny because I get paid to spot. What did you make of the move? Everything.. I grew up with a single mom. Change). Brett, has worked alongside Elliott Sadler, Jeff Burton, Clint Bowyer, and now full time with Justin Haley. I called Chris Rice [president of Kaulig Racing] and said we want to come back, and I want to change the path of this sponsorship. Last week, I debuted the first article of the Spotters Series, featuring Joey Meier, spotter for Brad Keselowski. and Im on Twitter. Obviously, were very opinionated on this show. Kaulig Racing spotter for Justin Haley, Brett Griffin, took Joey Logano to task after he performed a bump-and-run maneuver on William Byron during the Goodyear 400 at Darlington Speedway that earned him the checkered flag. Just a few back in the day, although Im not sure if they knew who I was. Get the driver onto pit road as safe as possible, get him off pit road as safe as possible and remind him of various procedures so we don't incur any penalties such as pit road speed, proper blend lines, etc. Mailbag - Should NASCAR have multiple tire compounds for each race? Roundtable: Can Jimmie Johnson end his winless streak at Texas? Possibly. I dont think we are. BG : In the Cup series 99 percent of the guys on the roof are good at what they do. Griffin, who is the spotter for driver Justin Haley, shared the video by Clay Travis and wrote, This made me laugh. Griffin, a spotter for Justin Haley in the NASCAR Cup Series and Daniel Hemric in the Xfinity Series for Kaulig Racing . Like if you work a guy over and listen Im all about winning at all costs. Weve built this system around, Youve got to win a race. Some of them are news-related, some of them are gossip-related, some of them are just facts about things that have gone on in the tech line that nobodys really talking about. It's not rocket science. North Carolina, United States. Tennis, NFL, and eSports. Edit them in the Widget section of the. Really the only thing that gets you the block button is being completely ignorant. Tommy Baldwin Jr., a former Cup Series team owner, would also share his opinion believing Loganos bump-and-run was a cheap shot. I may get on the line of an idiot, but I think I know where its at and I usually try to stop there. Brett Griffin also had in mind that Kyle Busch is a two-time NASCAR Cup Series Champion in 2015 and 2019 and also won the NASCAR Xfinity Series in 2009 including wins in the Coca-Cola 600, Southern 500, Brickyard 400, and also in the iconic All-Star Race and he also happens to be the face of the sport according to Griffin after having acquired multiple victories in all three series, 60 in the . So I can openly admit all that and laugh at it, so if you do that to me I personally dont care. Kentucky Speedway, Ive got a friend there who has given me some information about new elevators, those kinds of things, and she kind of freaks out when we put that intel out there in public. Im a pretty opinionated guy. Last week, I guess they played something on (FS1s) Radioactive which I dont listen to, by the way, during the week. His website is www.couchracershop.com. Let's also refund my taxes I've paid while you're at it. Once Griffins drivers retired from Nascar racing, he started his own company, SpotOn Activations. 2. It was late 2000, and the next day, Sadler called and made a second offer that would change Griffins life. Hes worked with brands like Mars Incorporated, 5-Hour Energy, Stanley Tools, Tylenol, OneMain Financial, Offerpad and, currently, Nutrien Ag Solutions. In my view, I kind of need these followers because if they dont click, then nobodys gonna read my stuff. Oh well, what can you do??? Entrepreneur. Social Spotlight with Brett Griffin. He also cohosts the "Door Bumper Clear" podcast. He is witty, hilarious, and is never afraid to say what he thinks. But, I think it was just a good meeting for us to all sit down and kinda hash out both sides of, they think were idiots and we question some of the stuff they do., A lot of good came from it. But nonetheless, when you personally attack people that Im friends with on Twitter, Im gonna block you. I think what Joey did to William wasnt. Couch Racer. Aug 2022 - Present7 months. Bumper. Is your Facebook account private for your family and friends? If it dont, it dont. AM : What's the hardest part about your job? "I don't think this is crazy, but him going back to Chevrolet helps his brand. He must be fun Monday-Wednesday. Freddie Kraft is the spotter for Bubba Wallace. Dhruv George is a senior Motorsports author for EssentiallySports, having Griffins two-decade journey began with David Allen, Dale Earnhardts manager. People get their feelings hurt; that just goes back to how sensitive this whole thing is. Lets start on the opinions. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. https://t.co/LFtdGV15CA, Bob Pockrass (@bobpockrass) April 23, 2022. Thats how that works.. I spot for Elliott Sadler in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. And why didn't he get the death penalty? Almirola: Daytona is "the greatest place on earth to go race", Preece after Clash showing: "It sucks giving them away", Preece impresses in SHR debut I did not detect any gratitude towards any of that with what he had to say.. There was an incident where a police officer lost his life and I stood behind this police officer 100 percent. We kinda presented our side. Griffin, who started working as Sadlers PR representative at Wood Brothers Racing in 1999, imagined hed eventually be a racers manager, but not so rapidly. They have supported Kyle Busch, they have made him worth tens of millions of dollars. Brett Griffin is a Nascar Cup Series and Xfinity Series spotter for Kaulig Racing. (Photo by Meg Oliphant/Getty Images), Xavi Speaks On FC Barcelonas Defensive Masterclass Against Real Madrid Ahead Of Valencia Clash, Manchester City Ready To Sell Bernardo Silva To FC Barcelona And Name Asking Price - Reports, FC Barcelona And Real Madrid Presidents Met To Discuss European Super League Strategy Before El Clasico - Reports, Xavi And Laporta Clash On Raphinha Summer Sale By FC Barcelona - Reports, WWE SmackDown Results: Winners And Grades As Rhodes And Reigns Finally Face Off, Billionaire-Run Villarreal, Almera And Valencia Near Mixed Fortunes In La Liga, Citi Field Scores Record Revenue And Profit For New York Mets In 2022, How Fanatics Collectibles New CMO Ken Turner Plans To Expand Its Reach Into A Younger And Diverse Market. We watch these race cars go around 40 weeks a year, so we have a different perspective than guys that are in your side of the sport, in the media center, in the garage doing interviews. But Brett Griffin, the NASCAR spotter, has a theory as to why the tide is turning in terms of how fans perceive Busch, and according to him, a big part of that change is the change he made between 2022 and 2023. And we were taught at young ages if you get in a pile on the football field in sixth grade, you reach over and you pinch that guys leg as hard as you can pinch it, or you spit in his face, or you try and get in his head. You certainly have gotten pushback over the years, but you must have a way to navigate it. It was incredible., Baldwin added, We could have had another one yesterday and the whole world would be talking about that and how great a race it, was even though it was a really good, how great the race would have been and again the drivers get to choose how good the race is going to be, right? I clicked on him, clicked block because if that kind of person whos gonna personally attack people, when they choose or if they choose to engage with me, theyre gonna do the same with me. So again, thats all in good fun. Brett, has worked alongside Elliott Sadler, Jeff Burton, Clint Bowyer, and now full time with Justin Haley. According to Brett's Instagram page (at)spotterbrett, he is a NASCAR Spotter, Brand Activations, Sports Marketing, Athlete Management, Chicken Wing connoisseur and Entrepreneur. Thank you. We signed 11 races with AJ Allmendinger, and so far hes won three of them.. Its not speaking literally, but its funny to get some of the personal attacks back, and I laugh. Gamecock.Momma's Boy. Any certain requirements/recommendations? Wow! And we were taught at young ages if you get in a pile on the football field in sixth grade, you reach over and you pinch that guys leg as hard as you can pinch it, or you spit in his face, or you try and get in his head. Do you typically engage with somebody first before bringing out the block? So sometimes I wanted to block people, but I felt like, I probably cant because I need those people and that was hard to ignore. I do that more with my Facebook stuff. Half of the time its earlyMondaymorning, and weve just gotten in (from the race). Ahead of the Cup Series race at Talladega last week, Rowdy cut straight to the point about how he feels about the future with Joe Gibbs Racing, who hes been with since 2008: Im not getting antsy about it. Griffin is the eyes in the sky and voice in the ear of Stewart-Haas Racing driver Clint Bowyer on Sunday afternoons. Vegas has restrooms on the roof which is nice. He insisted that the fans are far from stupid, and no amount of gimmicks will deceive them if the racing is bad. The Trackhouse Racing driver overcame a frantic finish to somehow squeak into a victory. Racing Lifestyle Brand Owner. Now, hes seen as one of the most informative people in the garage, returning to the spotters stand with Kaulig Racing, while also developing his own firm. When I grew up, all we had was Benny Parsonson Mondaynight to kind of get recap and then John Kernan on RPM 2Night. BG: I've worked with Elliott Sadler in the Cup Series since 2000 but I've helped other drivers such as Kyle Busch, Greg Biffle, Michael Waltrip, Dale Jarrett, Kevin Harvick, Trevor Bayne, and many others in the Nationwide Series and Truck Series. On the weekends, Brett serves as a NASCAR spotter, reporting from the roof to help drivers like Clint . Little disappointed that he voiced it, to be fair, but he knows because Joe talks to him a lot of the time how hard we are collectively working to make sure that we have a place for him for as long as he wants to stay.. We like to have fun on this show, all five of us., So, when I got this email that we were required to come to the NASCAR hauler for a meeting, and at the time of that meeting was being scheduled, I thought like literally they listened to a segment on the show and found some humor in it., Griffin added, Well, let me tell you something, they didnt think it was funny. Bahrain GP: Alonso pips Verstappen by 0.005s in final F1 practice, The ex-F1 driver taking on NASCAR with a new team, Marques on taking on NASCAR Nobodys gonna get mad. (Reference to Talladega Nights). Unfortunately, this transitional period did catch out a few drivers and teams in the early races. Go to Appearance > Customize > Subscribe Pop-up to set this up. So, when a driver wrecks on pit road getting into or out of their pit stall, don't listen to the TV broadcast folks who blame that one on us. So were just in there BSing for 45 minutes to an hour and I think things just come from that. brett griffin spotter 2022. nintendo switch docking station; by ; In snipes womens sneakers; minecraft more pickaxes mod . If there were no fans we wouldnt be here. There is no way this guy who looks like he just walked out of the movie Powder will be able to go shoot basketball at the Y.. Amidst the growing uncertainty on the future of Kyle Busch with Joe Gibbs Racing, Brett Griffin gave some crucial insider updates. Out of the blue, Elliott Sadler picked up the phone and called his public relations representative and said he needed a new business manager. Door Bumper Clear is a podcast out of the Dirty Mo Media stable. AM: What do you do if you ever have to go to the bathroom in the middle of a race? And, I've been spotting full time since 2001. Noting that Stewart Haas Racing might be his only option, considering he doesnt fit the Penske mold, and certainly isnt going back to Hendrick Motorsports. Davis was wondering if maybe thats the first time any podcast has been invited into the principals office., Kraft concluded, It will improve our show going forward., Griffin added, I think so too. Up next: Brett Griffin, spotter for Clint Bowyer and Elliott Sadler and co-host of the Door Bumper Clear podcast on Dirty Mo Radio. Earl Barban plans to spot for . During a time when most NASCAR spotters are sitting home with nothing to do, Brett Griffin has something to keep him engaged. Whether it's recapping the previous race, reacting to rumors or engaging in debate, Door Bumper Clear is the go-to podcast for the edgy race fan. On the weekends, Brett serves as a NASCAR spotter, reporting from the roof to help drivers like Clint Bowyer, Elliott Sadler and Jeff Burton win races. I definitely feel like our off the track relationship helps our relationship on race day. Drink with us. We have a lot of circles that we get a lot of information from. Seriously, just getting a good sense of trust between the driver and spotter is all you can ask for. Like do you get the sense that people in the industry listen to the podcast and are like, Dude, you said this about Larson, you said that he races like a rookie in Sonoma., Justin Allgaier actually came up to me in Talladega and he said, Hey man, I was listening to you podcast and I was in my garage and I got mad because you said I forgot how to drive in the first half of the year., And I said, Justin, you kinda did. So, this is my 10th season up on the roof! Thats why I dont really listen to what goes on during the week in motorsports news, because Ive already lived this life. If it happens, it happens. Logano would go on to win the race with Byron finishing a distance 13th place. I pretty much eat whatever he's having unless it's those damn green peas. On the other hand, racing at short tracks is hugely difficult with the Next Gen cars. That race at the end became a game of chance over a game of skill. Four hours flies by at all of those tracks. (LogOut/ Whatis the balance there? The ex-F1 driver taking on NASCAR with a new team, The early benefits and challenges of NASCAR's Next Gen car, Pros and cons of Next Gen Cup car Brett Griffin : I did a couple of races in 2000 with the Wood Brothers and Elliott. 14 car for Stewart Haas Racing, in the NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series and aspiring back up dancer for Janet Jackson. Again, its my personality thats coming to life on Twitter. . There was an incident where a police officer lost his life and I stood behind this police officer 100 percent. Worst tracks are Pocono and Phoenix. Laugh with us. So just because you only have four followers doesnt mean the fact I have 30,000 followers or whatever that number is, that I cant say what I think back to you. Ive been spotting for Clint since 2012 when he finished second in the final points standings. Needless to say, some folks werent necessarily happy about the blunt response, including NASCAR spotter, Brett Griffin. And you can debate, argue political stuff, driver stuff, NASCAR opinions, whatever but when you cross the line and really get personal with somebody like that, thats really the dark side of social media. Its always funny to me when youre leaving and youre like, I dont know if that was a good podcast because I dont know what we talked about and then you go back and listen and start getting tweets from people and feedback and its like, Oh my God, I cant believe you guys said this, you did this.. We missed some things here. , But, we have the freedoms to come on here and be very candid with you guys. Country is more than just a steel guitar. I feared for my life but it all worked out pretty good in both races. Youre 30th in points., (Allgaier said) I started slinging shit around and my wife comes out like, Whats wrong with you? Bretts made me mad. I enjoy blocking people, but I enjoy more when they block me because that tells me that I really got under their skin. We watch these race cars go around 40 weeks a year, so we have a different perspective than guys that are in your side of the sport, in the media center, in the garage doing interviews. I didnt even look at that persons profile without blocking. Ive always looked at it as fans have the opportunity to get insight into high-profile peoples lives. Hear from the podcast hosts called to the NASCAR hauler below. University of South Carolina . That's a pretty big statement when you think about it. When you see what Im tweeting, thats me. One thing I realized a long time ago is Im going to be me in the spotters stand. Ive been fortunate to manage drivers in this space, to work with teams, work with sponsors, racetracks, race entitlement deals and a lot in this sport. Up next: Brett Griffin, spotter for Clint Bowyer and Elliott Sadler and co-host of the Door Bumper Clear podcast on Dirty Mo Radio. Or, maybe I should say some folks pay close attention to what's going on out there and some don't. 0 Comments . The best vacation Ive even been on in my life, he brought me to Daytona Beach in 2001 in July. And before the race starts I like to have a Coke on ice. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Why do you think youve become such a personality on there? You Cant Hit a Man When Hes Sitting on the Ground Bubba Wallace Once That's Rock Bottom. So we're just working hard at it. These guys picked him up, offered him a gigantic contract to drive for them. I do that more with my Facebook stuff. Phoenix, on the other hand, there's not one good thing I can say about the spotters' stand or the view where we stand. Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, Watch Merle Haggard Perform Misery & Gin On Austin City Limits In 1985, Shania Twain Says Her Ex-Husband Robert Mutt Lange Is Still With Her Former Best Friend, Whiskey Riff New Music Friday Playlist (3/3/23), Billy Strings Shares Sweet Tribute To The Late Doc Watson On What Wouldve Been His 100th Birthday: Hell Always Be My Favorite, National Park Service Offers Advice For Bear Sightings: If You Come Across A Bear, Never Push A Slower Friend Down. Pocono is a huge track so the cars are always a long, long ways away from us and the angles are difficult to help the drivers. It's all about giving pertinent information in short, concise statements the drivers can understand and use to their benefit. Im open for anything Ill debate anything with you, Im gonna play with you to an extent but when you start personally attacking and name-calling and all that, Im out. No, its great. So Ive really taken that advice to heart from a guy who was a professional athlete, because he told me horror stories about NFL guys that worked their entire life in the league, and when the league went away after eight to 10 years, they literally didnt know what to do. (Photo by Meg Oliphant/Getty Images). I was not impressed with that package at that race track. I lost my Instagram password. Not that Ive tried to monetize it the second go-around, but I havea podcast that came from this. Obviously Im extremely close to Clint Bowyer, too. We don't get bathroom breaks so you gotta go when you can. Its a lifestyle. Oscar D'Len abril 15, 2016. who is brett griffin spotter for Joey could have made a race of it, but didnt. Weve got communications contacts now, where we can present both sides of the argument. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Dale Earnhardt Jr. and his longtime spotter TJ Majors reunited last weekend at Richmond for the two-time Daytona 500 winner's annual Xfinity Series race. "It'll be fun," Bowyer said. Ive done two races in my life, one at Watkins Glen and one at New Hampshire in 2000. Great taste and a great energy boost to get me ready for 500 miles. I enjoy the perspective and Ill say the majority of people that reply to me now agree with what I say, which I think is funny because I know there are a lot of people out there that dont. 2nd Line sales leader with expanded responsibility leading 3 verticalized sales teams . Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts | RSS, Each week, I ask a member of the racing community about their social media usage. This weeks article will feature Brett Griffin, spotter for Elliott Sadler. If you could say one thing to all NASCAR fans what would it be? Despite those obstacles, Freddie Kraft and Brett Griffin of the . Each week, I ask a member of the racing community about their social media usage. By no means is it making me rich its barely enough money to buy me a six pack of beer every week but nonetheless there is some value in it for people and for sponsors.