Mike Morse Family, Sunset Funeral Home Obituaries Rockford Il, Articles W

But I've also seen it happen within the same TV show: And I also dont think they would do it because of the budget. Brad Pitt's Plan B Entertainment, for example, cast him in The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Killing Them Softly, and the upcoming Twelve Years a Slave, and the Coen brothers made him right-hand man to Tommy Lee Jones in No Country for Old Men. Purely because they liked the actor, wanted to work with him again, and knew he could change his performance (and that hair & makeup plus wardrobe) enough to be a new person. Garret Dillahunt, Deadwood Its a testament to Garret Dillahunts abilities as a character actor that he managed to play two completely different characters over the course of Deadwoods run, without any real connection between them. In the cinema he had gigs in Get Low (with Robert Duvall and Bill Murray), The A-Team, Red Tails, and Focus. If you need to flag this entry as abusive. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Can't wait to read your post about him! Afterwards came work with Michael Mann (Miami Vice), Ridley Scott (American Gangster) and Steven Spielberg (Lincoln); massive critical recognition for the role of meth-addict Teardrop Dolly in Winters Bone; and more indie cred for Martha Marcy May Marlene and The Sessions. Is it correct to use "the" before "materials used in making buildings are"? He later had a recurring role in HBOs vampire drama True Blood as Sheriff Bud Dearborne. . But the only question should be "did he perform well in both roles?" Yes. Jason Statham and Aubrey Plaza do not seem like a match made in action-comedy-chemistry heaven, but it somehow works. Once you start, you can't stop. In Season One he was Jack McCall, the vengeful drunkard who shoots Wild Bill Hickok in the back during a card game and is run out of town (later to be tracked by Bullock and Utter). His biggest success has been back in TV Western territory though (albeit modern-day), as the charming bad-ass Deputy US Marshal Raylan Givens in the excellent Justified, while he currently stars in Netflix comedy-horror Santa Clarita Diet alongside Drew Barrymore. But as the season progresses, were privy to Wolcotts inner madness. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} And Justified is funny.It is! Hes an excellent supporting actor for that reason: hes basically a chameleon. In Two and a Half Men, some different roles in the series are played by the same actor. Deadwood: three seasons, 36 episodes, every other word a fuck. A sexual deviant and habitual murderer, theres seemingly no end to Wolcotts I suppose when youre not on the call sheet, it changes the vibe. Santa Clarita Diet is a comedy. Id learned a lot about being the lead and not losing the fun, and not getting too hung up on whether every single moment youre in expresses the entire idea of the thing. I dont take it lightly. At first Make sure you stop by and let me know what you think! He was by far the best part of Looper even with his limited screen time. Steve Shill worked on Emmerdale, Eastenders, Casualty and The Bill before defecting to the States for gigs on Law & Order and The Wire. Its striking to me how self-deprecating you are about your work on this show. Before Deadwood, McShane was best known as the roguish antiques dealer Lovejoy in the BBC series that ran from 1986-94, but he had also made inroads into American television in the likes of Dallas and Roots. It wasnt long before he became the sheriff. Or in The Sopranos, Drea De Matteo played an unnamed hostess in Vesuvio's restaurant in the first or second episode, or some early one, and they liked her so much they brought her back for the major role of Adriana (who ends up being a hostess at the same restaurant, so they ._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. He played three roles (four by some counts) on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, including an emotionless killing machine and the human-like interface of a benevolent artificial intelligence. Welcome to fucking Deadwood. Is there a single-word adjective for "having exceptionally strong moral principles"? Its lovely to see everybody, all these lovely, wonderful people who gave me so many wonderful memories. Good call there. Away from the screen, he used his years of research for a still-unpublished book on TV Superman George Reeves for a behind-the-scenes role as a consultant on 2006s Hollywoodland. He was instrumental in introducing Cy Tolliver to the town, but spied for Swearengen and later sold his business to Hearst, which he came to regret. His short time in town saw him befriend Bullock and get involved in protecting Almas claim. Ive stolen most of them. A gold prospector and a regular at the Gem, Ellsworth was almost a background character until he was charged by Bullock with looking after Almas claim. Look at her fuckin taking over. Deadwood: The Movie. I like to try to be as different as I can from one thing to the next." He's guileless, and it's fun to play. Now you can play the Spirit of the West if you want to. Hes the thing you strive for. For example, there are few Tim Burton movies that do not star Helena Bonham-Carter (Burton's wife) and Johnny Depp (who Burton likes working with). Jewel was the disabled woman that Swearengen employed to mop up the blood at the Gem saloon. In Hollywood's world of "That Guys," Garret Dillahunt is one of the best actors you've never heard of. But Seth was a lead, and certain kinds of responsibilities came with it. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} You told me youd sometimes look around at all the funny characters played by funny actors and think, When the fuck did I become the straight man? In Michael Bays Ambulance, his latest project, Dillahunt plays a scruffy, dog-owning, Fiat-driving Los Angeles Police Department captain who squares off with bank straight here, but hes so good at masking his humor. Thanks for sharing this!! Good choice. After spending years on and off Broadway, Dillahunt began pursuing television and film roles. They're both so good. They get lost in the role a little bit, as opposed to just trusting it, forcing it at times, making their own thing out of it. I just asked myself, What would David do? November 24, 1964Castro Valley, California, U.S. 2023 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. It worked out pretty well for you, didnt it? bastard with a rifle. Francis Wolcott is the two-faced gentleman, with a proper, well-kempt He later co-created NYPD Blue and Brooklyn South with Bochco, and was the sole force behind another New York cop show, the short-lived Big Apple. Hes The filming of the show left quite an impression on me, and its nice to have an opportunity to come back and see everybody again. Thanks!!! And it was the gift that just kept giving. It actually took me a moment to recognize him in season 2 of Deadwood - was he hired because the showrunner liked his work in s1 so much? its land. A lot of people don't even realize that he's Wolcott at first. Your culture and entertainment cheat-sheet. I'd like to be like that. The set was muddy and flooded. Have you seen Deadwood? I know what you mean man, I've missed out on a ton of TV along the way too. Such an intense show, but so damn addicting. Perhaps most significantly in Deadwood terms, hed been in the famous Western mini-series Lonesome Dove, and in Walter Hills Last Man Standing. Yep, exactly. Think about the By the time that gig came around, I wasnt looking for answers anymore. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Stop. By submitting your email, you agree to our Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive email correspondence from us. He later had a recurrin She gave as good as she got from Al, and the strong suggestion is, with a history growing up in the same orphanage, that they settled into a kind of sibling relationship earlier in life. Why are twins often cast for young roles? [Shrugs.] Literally that. Why weren't J.A.R.V.I.S. LOL this is a shitpost right? Also, are you asking about Two and a Half Men only, or about other TV shows that do this? an unassuming geologist working for George Hearst, sent to Deadwood to evaluate Gold Standard: Oscars edition - Best Director. Almost all main actors (in future seasons) had a minor role in the beginning. He said, Hang on. Dillahunt thinks their symbiotic experience working on Deadwood spoiled them. For me it just doesnt make sense to use them twice in one series, because it destroys the "logic" (this is my opinion). Thank you for your answer! Also, on the Sopranos The guy who played Vito was a random customer at the pastry shop in season 1 when Chris shot the worker in the foot. He wasnt as cunning as Al, but equally ambitious, willing to ally with the Tongs and George Hearst, and not averse to getting his way with brutal violence. A well-known, prolific and instantly recognisable character actor, Dourif arrived in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest in 1975 and subsequently showed up in the likes of Heavens Gate, Dune, Blue Velvet and Mississippi Burning. Garret Lee Dillahunt [1] was born on Tuesday, November 24, 1964 ( age 56 years; as of 2020 ), in Castro Valley, Alameda County, California, United States. Dark Brown Assuming different actors with equal skill and cost are available, it seems reasonable to cast different actors for different roles (barring examples where the director is finding a role for an actor, instead of an actor for a role). I LOVE that scene in Winter's Bone. Ahh I haven't! The one thing I always felt I was really good at was paying attention and really listening to David. I coukd Tell right away it was the same actor playing both roles I think You shouldve used to someone else I thought that was odd He says the key phrase of the series "the earth speaks to me and it tells me their is no sin". You don't need any acting talent to be in the background. His post-Deadwood career has been blighted by a conviction for sex offences with a 14 year-old boy. Now we all come back and its wild to see, because they know even more now, and theyre even more impressive. As the recurring voice of Chucky in the Childs Play film, he most recently lent the killer doll his voice in 2017 outing Cult Of Chucky. Episode appearances Much put-upon and frequently exasperated, the Doc was nevertheless a kindly soul at heart. movies.stackexchange.com/questions/41909/, We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup. As for the show eh. :) I am not only asking about Two and a half men, but this were the best examples I could think of. Just because it never happened doesnt mean they cant get back together. This Friday, HBOs Deadwood will return after 13 years away to properly end its story with a full-length movie set a decade after the third seasons conclusion. [Garret] Dillahunt snuck in. Did you really think this reunion was ever going to happen?I didnt think it was going to happen. Also, I don't know the exact season and episodes, Chelsea (Charlie's girlfriend for a few episodes) plays in one of the first episodes just a normal girl who slept with Charlie (but not called Chelsea). The show would have been poorer for not having Dillahunt playing either character. Very good actor. Things you buy through our links may earnVox Mediaa commission. Love hearing that you appreciate his No Country work. Hey, why am I not Drunk Number One?. [Laughs.] Welcome to Movies.SE! Just prior to Deadwood, which scored him an Emmy, he was Grima Wormtongue in Peter Jacksons Lord Of The Rings trilogy, and he later played Sheriff Brackett in both of Rob Zombies Halloween films. [Laughs.]. Because the director and actors often worked together. Otherwise, what are we gonna do? I always wanted to work with David again, but I wasnt so keen on doing Deadwood again. Following Deadwood he sent up his tough-guy screen personal in McGruber, appeared in 2012's Nashville, played Senator Roark both in Sin City and its sequel A Dame To Kill For, and had a recurring villain role in Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Olyphant talks about how Deadwood and David Milch influenced his career, his mixed feelings on returning to the material, and lots more about a cast he refers to as fucking sleight-of-hand magicians., Send Great Job, Internet tips to [email protected]. Not a physical fighter, he nevertheless took a tough stance on printing only the truth, which got him on the wrong side of Hearst and Tolliver, but the right side of Swearengen and Bullock. The powerful piece features newcomer Isaac Leyva as the boy at the center of it all and an icy Frances Fisher as a family court judge. Its been amazing to watch Molly [Parker] and Anna [Gunn] and Paula [Malcomson]. This means that you need (at least). Thats not easy to do, and I hope you dont discount that. Thing is, hes, Reviewing directors entire bodies of work, Extended articles on film and my filmmaking, Classic moments that make classic films, Every review I've published on this site. Callies acting credits stretch back to the mid 80s, with appearances on Seinfeld, NYPD Blue, The Practice and Roswell. What is the reasoning for casting two actors to play young and old Hugh Crain? Watching 12 Years a Slave this weekend, finally. But Dillahunt doesn't know if it was something Milch planned all along, or just made up on the spot. The legendary Walter Hill was brought in to direct and consult on Deadwoods pilot. That's right, a lot of that American Horror Story clan would count too! Dillahunt plays Paul Fleiger, an assistant district attorney who is only "recently out, or at least recently admitted his sexuality," Dillahunt says. Instinctively not a fan of Al Swearengen, the two reached an uneasy understanding by season three. He said his surgery was a success, but he needs time to heal before he can tour again. How can I check before my flight that the cloud separation requirements in VFR flight rules are met? Hes dangerous, hes terrifying, hes an extra in, How to Watch the 2023 Oscars Celebrate All 23 Categories Live Again. ", Dubbed "the cowboy guy" by his peers at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, Dillahunt was thrilled to be a part of the Deadwood epic and talks of his character McCall with fondness and a grin. Significantly for Deadwood, hed also starred in two of Walter Hills best films: The Long Riders (with his brothers David and Robert as the Younger clan) and Southern Comfort (with Powers Boothe). :). wdym jacks brother was killed in abeline when they was both in abeline. Why is this sentence from The Great Gatsby grammatical? His HBO pilot for The Money, a show about the corruption of the very wealthy, wasnt picked up but hes now hard at work on the Deadwood movie, and has also written an episode of True Detective Season 3. If you cant let go of that given how great a job he does as both, maybe youre just one of those San Francisco cock suckers. He was set up as one of the only honest men in the entire Deadwood camp, but nothings quite that simple, and while he was an honourable man he was also prone to fits of violent rage. The arrival of rival bar owner Cy Tolliver and, later, mining magnate George Hearst, demonstrated that there were people far worse than him. I love his performances in No Country for Old Men, Winter's Bone and 12 Years a Slave. Password must be at least 8 characters and contain: As part of your account, youll receive occasional updates and offers from New York, which you can opt out of anytime. Like james remar being in django unchained twice. Not gonna lie, it took me a few episodes to realise they were the same actor.. Tim.driscoll and the hotelier dude, I didn't get at all until I read it! Everybody knows how to steal a scene. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} As she accepts her Someone to Watch award on stage. Hes done that on Justified with the help of an incredible group of writers. We try to bend other projects to that sort of environment which is very creative and very unique, he says. Since Deadwood, he played FBI agent Frank Lundy on Dexter, Lou Solverson in Season 2 of Fargo, and sometimes pops up as Pennys dad in The Big Bang Theory. I just showed up and started going. The series was cut off in its prime back in 2006 for reasons never really explained and now its kicking back to life with that long-mooted TV movie finally, officially, in the works. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} He was, in short, Swearengens greatest challenge and most significant threat. A guy who was so willing to just go with things on a whim. Why does Hollywood not use foreigners in foreigners' roles? To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Privacy Policy and Daniel Minahan cut his teeth on Six Feet Under and The L Word, and went on to more sweary violence on True Blood and Game Of Thrones. What a phenomenal show! Thanks for the comment, Jess! I'm not upset that you feel that way, but I wasn't aware of it and it's not something I cultivate. I JUST learned it was because he played Tim Driscoll as well! How did you feel about the fact that the passage of time is built into the story?It seemed like a good idea. I heard Dillahunt was in this. You were actually INSULTED by one of the best character actors around getting another role? Some people even drank there. Not only is Garret Dillahunt doing a great job, but also a mustache less Sam Elliott. Not just that particular job, but acting. "He meets a guy who brings out his inner fire. AC Op-amp integrator with DC Gain Control in LTspice. Drama. His story arc in s2 was great and the big moment in s1 was such a crazy memorable scene, unexpected too since I thought Carradine will be a regular on the show. Wendell. You listed some good reasons :-). ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0}