Vw Tiguan Sunroof Drain Location, What Happens When Onstar Expires, Art Portfolio With Plastic Sleeves, Guerreros Unidos Dismembered Video, John Hunter Hospital Covid Restrictions, Articles W

The Devil Girls are an elite dance team who support the famous Los Angeles Devils, a Basketball team. VH1 is getting its groove back on. He shared a photo on his IG with her rocking his designs: A post shared by RIVINGTON roi rebis (@rrr123label). Jelena notices the connection between star athlete Derek Roman and new recruit Ahsha Hayes. She incorporated the announcement into her new brand partnership with Tiffany and Co., tagging the brand in three photos. The moment he saw her, he felt as if time had stood still, and all he could see was Paige. In the final audition section her mother Sloane shows up and is greeted by her old best friend Olivia and a player made coach Pete Davenport. In the next episode "Game On" Ahsha continues to reject Derek's advances. Hit the Floor, originally titled Bounce, is an American sports drama television series that debuted on VH1 on May 27, 2013. Sen. Raphael Warnock Wins Georgia Senate Runoff Against GOP Nominee Herschel Walker, Nicki Minaj Releases Red Ruby Da Sleeze, Fans Speculate Megan Thee Stallion, Latto & Cardi B Are Targets Of Her Fiery Lyrics, Chlo Bailey Faces Fierce Backlash For Collaborating With Chris Brown + Breezy Responds to Kiely Williams' Criticism, Quality Control - Home To City Girls, Lil Baby & Migos - Reportedly Sells For $300M+ To Scooter Brauns K-Pop Based Company, QC Honcho Pierre Thomas Responds To Critics, SUPER BOWL 2023: Jay-Z, Blue Ivy, LeBron & Savannah James, Brittney Griner, Kevin Hart, Lil Uzi Vert & More Flock To The Big Game, Best Super Bowl 2023 Commercials: Why Tubi, Diddy, Cardi B & Offset Had The Internet In A Chokehold. Creator and executive producer of the series, James LaRosa, took to Instagram on Monday to answer just that. Where on the way there she gets stuck in an elevator due to a blackout at the arena. This causes Olivia to put and end to Jelena's decisions over her. alwaysme288. Ahsha is not afraid to stand up to herself when she needs to. Im a dancer, but I worked at the strip club for four weeks, Paige explained in a recent interview with The Wrap. [The role gave me] freedom to be a woman and love my body and my sexuality, and not being also self-conscious or such a perfectionist, Paige said of Kings effect on her. Taylour is a professional dancer and actress who played Ahsha Hayes on VH1's hit show Hit the Floor. The special date also happened to be her birthday. There she find Derek who offers to taker her out to celebrate and considering she thinks her ex-boyfriend is already sleeping with another woman she agrees. Originally airing on VH1 for three seasons beginning in 2013, Hit The Floor was in limbo for months after airing its Season 3 summer special, Til Death Do Us Part, in September 2016 before getting renewed for a fourth season in April of this year. Original star Logan Browning (Jelena Howard) also made appearances in the beginning of Season 4. Ms. Allen made it imperative everyone know everything, from acting, dancing, to singing. For LaRosas final words about the show, he wrote, Four amazing seasons, we laughed and cried, we danced, we looked for clues, we rooted for people who played hard and loved hard, and it didnt matter what their race or gender or sexual orientation was. Vixen Chat Taylour Paige On Her Surreal Life Hit The Floor Vibe Com . She starred as Ahsha Hayes on the show Hit the Floor, and is also known for her roles in the . The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Paige's Hit The Floor co-star, Logan Browning, 33, shared social media images of Paige wearing a white fishtail gown teamed with a braided hairstyle for her big day. Taylour Paige played Emma Smith in the season thirteen Grey's Anatomy episode Falling Slowly. Actress Taylour Paige talks new film 'Zola,' why she was reluctant to take the role at first, choosing roles that align and experiencing homelessness after 'Hit the Floor.' R Buy or rent. It ends with German punching Derek because Ahsha is still his and Derek's and Derek is not allowed to make such statements. Sloane tells Ahsha about her sordid past, admitting that getting pregnant and leaving Pete saved her life. Their chemistry was so off-the-charts that the Grey's Anatomy actor. Taylour Paige had tongues wagging this week when she was spotted holding hands with her man. "For those asking, unfortunately yes, Taylour Paige and Adam. Seriously why did you leave hit the floor ? Paige starred in three seasons of the show and received widespread attention. You appeared and showed me that the way that I love was always the way because its your way, too, she captioned. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Take My Money: Fans react to the Zola Trailer, Starring Taylor Paige, Based on Infamous 148-Part Twitter Thread, Taylour Paige Says a Healer Told Her She Was Going To Meet Boyfriend Jesse Williams. Every dance experience was not the most enjoyable, she says. Thanks for contacting us. Though Paige is best known for playing Ahsha Hayes in Hit The Floor, that's not the only project . Good for her!, That man knew what he wanted. Then the two engage in a back and forth, arguing about who did what in their relationship. However, that did not stop fans from bringing Williams up when commenting on wedding photos. Why wait?! B####, I dont know s###, f### yo feelings, Kendrick Lamar rhymes. Landing the role was a dream job for the 25-year-old from Santa Monica, Calif. but she kept her audition under close wraps before graduating from Loyola Marymount with a BA in Communications (and a minor in theater). Besides LaRosas post about whats to come on the next season of Hit The Floor, former star of the series, Paige, hit up Twitter to give her love to all of the fans who watched her on the show for three seasons and to give her love to LaRosa. arkansas trout stocking schedule; pike place market virtual tour; where to shoot an alligator with a bow; purcell evening hymn imslp Ahsha is married to Los Angeles Devil player Derek Roman and is the enemy of Jelena Howard, captain of the Devil Girls. Stephanie was such a big part of our show and she inspired a lot of us. 3. Zoe Kravitz & Channing Tatum's NYC Bike Ride Looks Real Coupledom-Like, Love Takes Flight: TLCs Chilli & Matthew Lawrences Relationship Heats Up With PDA At LAX, Joey Bada$$ & Serayah's Cozy Photo Fuels Dating Speculations, 'BMF' Actress Hints At Split From Jacob Latimore. . Will There Be A Hit The Floor Season 5? But German does not that Ahsha and Derek kiss in the elevator during the sixth episode. 8. She incorporated the announcement into her new brand partnership with Tiffany and Co., tagging the brand in three photos. Paige plays Ahsha Hayes, a team dancer for the NBA cheerleading/dance team LA Devil Girls and the daughter of team director Sloane Hayes (Kimberly Elise) and head coach Pete Davenport (Dean Cain). Along with his Taylor announcement, LaRosa also mentioned in another post a little while later that there would be some brand new series regulars who'll rock your unmentionables off, which means fans can expect even more new faces when the series returns. The future seems quite tragic for Zero and Judes relationship on Hit The Floor., Stay up to date with our daily newsletter, Meet The Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood Season 4 Cast. #tiffanylock, she captioned the flicks, which featured an image of her and Starchild embracing. She's an actress and professional dancer. I didnt want to look like an actor trying to dance, I didnt want to look like a dancer trying to strip, I wanted to look like this person in the given circumstances who works at a restaurant and also dances.. Taylour Paige is a member of the following lists: American female models, American dancers and American cheerleaders. 4. Mr. Morale & the Big Steppersis projected to log over 400 million streams in its first week and is supposed to move around 350,000 album-equivalent units. I hoped you love yourself. But she can be a little bit of a bitch when the people closest to her betray her. Taylor was a Lakers girl (and finishing up college) when she . And they did. And she hardly leaves home without her two Pitbulls. While Kimberly Elise, who plays Sloane Hayes, tweeted: Im sooo super excited to have @teyanataylor as part of our #HitTheFloor family on @BET! When she gets to his house she finds him, it turns out that he is reeling about Terrence's desire to be traded to another team because of Derek's lack of commitment. Paige would later reveal to GQ that a spiritual healer told her she would connect with the Greys Anatomy actor before their first encounter in 2018. On Friday, May 13th, Kendrick Lamarreleased another highly acclaimed album,Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers,featuring artists like Baby Keem, Tanna Leone. Taylour Paige tells all: from her days dancing ballet, meandering through beautiful Los Angeles neighborhoods as fuel to motivate her, dancing at the local gentleman's club, and eventually to her acting career, starring in Janicza Bravo's latest project, "Zola," from A24. She'd go from basketball to ballet, volleyball to Hip Hop class, anything to keep active. I only told my professors.. Thats just who we are, he wrote. Ahsha . Hit The Floor Season 4 Taylour Paige. The duo was first spotted together in 2019, but by 2020 their romance was confirmed, as they both shared multiple photos of each other on social media. Lopez twins steamed at each other after 'crazy' court batt MLB's rule changes will only bring needless new degree of confusion, Yankees may get solution to to glut of infielders after NL teams' misfortune, The Marchand and Ourand Sports Media Podcast, The Show with Joel Sherman and Jon Heyman, Amazin' But True: A NY Mets Baseball Podcast, Gangs All Here: A NY Jets Football Podcast, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave. Picture Perfect Poster Girl: Taylour Paige Stars As "Boogie's" Leading Lady, UPDATE: Jesseca Dupart Denies That LisaRaye Found Out About Da Brat's Pregnancy Via Social Media, Your Weekly Helping Of Tidday Meats & Treats On The Gram, Cougar Chronicles! Her performance in the latter film . Jelena not being happy with this texts German and tells him to ask Ahsha about the elevator. They're expected to nurture and take care of and not be cared for.A lot of times . Taylour Paige is an American actress and dancer. Shes just so funny and quick and smart. Office: Mon-Friday 9am - 6pm 24 Hour Emergency 1 888 779 HALO Months later, it happened exactly how her healer predicted. Copyright IBTimes 2023. intimacy anorexia divorce. Ahsha then leaves her mother in front of her house and drives off to go back to German and her apartment. But its going to take something more to put them over the top. After the news was announced, some of the shows returning cast members took to social media to welcome Taylor to the show. Uncategorized. She then blasted Earl Hayes who ended Stephanie's life allegedly over cheating allegations. Jelena is the best on the team and feels threatened by Ahsha and her talented dancing. We wanted them to win. Theres a baby for Zude and many babies for Kyle and her husband, Beau (Jared Farid Ward). I have endless gratitude to our Prince James [LaRosa] and my beautiful HTF family. Thanks to Jelena, who returns herself to right the ship. December 26, 2021. ). You changed and rocked my world. MOVE OVER WINTER: SPRING 2023 MOVIES ARE HERE! Birth Name: Taylour Dominque Paige. Not the news I wanted to share, but 4 seasons is an incredible achievement and I cannot look at it with anything other than profound pride and deep gratitude.. By. 3. We want her legacy to live on in the physical realm, says Paige. 2. At a young age Taylour told her mom she was going to be a "moving" star and would put on short plays and dance routines in the living room. Sloane then ends the affair in hopes that one day it will make things right with her daughter. Ahsha is still competing Jelena for the All-Star game and is currently very far behind Jelena. The eighth episode "Fast Break" covers how Jelena is letting out her anger and frustration on the Devil Girls during a practice, this leads to Olivia taking her off choreography duty which further angers Jelena. The former Hit The Floor actress shared pictures of her engagement ring on Instagram. You appeared and showed me that the way that I love was always the way because its your way too. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Synopsis. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our updated Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Prayers to Taylour Paige and the other friends/family of Stephanie Moseley. The season and series finale ended with some major cliffhangers, including whether or not Pastor Curtis (Terrence J) was dead, who hurt him, whether or not the Los Angeles Devils team had come to an end and what was to come of all the new and old relationships. chris walker obituary 2022; chrome license plate frame; henry wine group winebow; Men . I hope you contemplate today. Helmed by Janicza Bravo, who has directed episodes of Love, Dear White People and Atlanta, Zola will see Riley Keogh play Jessica, with the titular role going to Taylour Paige, a Californian dancer-turned-actor whose previous credits include Matthew McConaughey's White Boy Rick, plus three seasons of VH1 dance show Hit The Floor. Her and Jessie were so cute tho, and He fumbled, read some of the remarks about the defunct romance. At the performance at the Santa Monica Peer Ahsha invites her boyfriend German, who watches the performance. BET London was the one who tried to take out Pastor Curtis, but he didn't die, causing her to run away in order to get rid of him. Tayour Paige, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Eddie Murphy Getty Images/Sam Jones. Cher Spotted Holding Hands With Amber Roses Ex/Sons Father Alexander AE Edwards, Cher Hints At Being 'In Love' On Twitter, Fab Mama-To-Be Rihanna Spotted Shopping For Baby Clothes In Target, Fans Notice Shes Holding A Dress, BOO'D UP OR NAH? Welp every ending brings a new beginning., Im so confused. All of your tweets and comments have me in tears. In episode seven "Moving Screens" Ahsha checks in on Derek who has missed a game and has gone completely AWOL. She is not dating anyone currently. You aint seen nuthin yet, LaRosa finished off his Season 4 breakdown. The special date also happened to be her birthday. Those who have been with me along this wild journey. With that in mind, Paiges DJ boyfriend, Kyle de Pinna aka Neo Fresco has been playing a positive role in her life. Her use of punctuation, like everything about her shes on some other st.. She then moves out of her mothers house and moves in with her boyfriend, who supports her throughout this dilemma. They argue about him having gotten her a bracelet that coast 5,000 dollars, money he way going to save up to go to get his masters. "Out of nowhere!! Just another site why did taylour paige leave hit the floor Morale & the Big Steppers. She had some words on social media! Please read our Comment Policy before commenting. Paige has been dancing since she was two years old, joining celebrity choreographer Debbie Allen's dance company when she was 12 and, eventually, becoming a Laker Girl in 2010 (a dancer for the. She just revealed not only does she have a new man, but shes engaged - nine months after calling it quits with actor Jesse Williams. We just talked a lot and I got to know her voice and her spirit, said Paige. And in some ways, the part found her. While some original cast members are back, not all of them are, including lead actress Taylour Paige, who played Ahsha Hayes. Taylour Paige has not been previously engaged. Taylour has been dancing since the age of 2. In episode three "Out of Bounds" Ahsha is still upset with her mother for keeping the secret. A post shared by Taylour Paige (@taylour), She said, We are so lucky to have Kendrick. He posted multiple announcements to the social media site explaining what fans can expect to see when the series comes back into their lives on BET in 2018. The "Hit the Floor" lead did pretty well for her first joint. We publish narratives intentionally and specifically to enlighten and transform the world. Date of Birth: October 5, 1990. 6. Sign up and stay up to date with our daily newsletter. Ahsha also drops a bombshell on Jelena that her boyfriend Terrence is considering trading himself to another team, which she did not know this further complicates their relationship. *Taylour Paige stars as Ahsha Hayes on the hit VH1 drama series "Hit the Floor," returning for its third season January 18th. Ethnicity: African-American. In the next episode "Lights Out" Ahsha has a massive fight with her boyfriend German, this is because of the dance and the photo shoot being at Derek's house. The film is still in production, the streamer said, and most details remain under wraps. This is the second time a friend of Paige has been lost this year, in September the actress confirmed the suicide of G.R.L. Contents Taylour paige received death threats over dancing dolls from bring it Hit the Floors Taylour Paige professes love for Bill Murray Life and career References Ahsha befriends a current Devil Girl member names Raquel Saldana, who because she stood up to Selena got cut from the team.Even though she makes a mistake in the audition that could have cost her the change of being a part of the team she was later accepted into the team by Olivia Vincent against the wishes of Jelena. We've joined the BHM Digital family of websites and have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Here's what we know. In the new movie Zola, Taylour Paige has found a part that she was born to play. At a young age Taylour told her mom she was going to be a "moving" star and would put on short plays and dance routines in the living room. In her early 20s, the Los Angeles-born actor had parlayed a background in dance into a burgeoning acting career, including a stint on the VH1 cheerleading drama Hit the Floor. Ahsha storms out of the house in anger and goes to Devil Girl practice. Just giving myself grace to figure it out as I go and be as present and honest as I can with the dialogue it just marked a really, really, really pivotal change in my life.. All Rights Reserved. I'm not watching it this season or any other season without you on it ! Paige is an incredibly dedicated auntie to her 5-year-old nephew, Britton, who makes semi-regular appearances on her feed. To my beautiful Hit The Floor family. The triple-threat entertainer makes a glorious debut encapsulating the intended spirit of the song. Having won the All-Star puts Ahsha in a celebratory mood and causes her to drive to German's apartment where she sees him with another woman, which just further drives the dagger into her heart. I will never not speak her name. On Oct. 5, the 32-year-old actress tied the knot with fashion designer Rivington Starchild in front of her friends and family. The Zola actress first hinted at her new romantic status in a Sept.19 post that displayed a large Tiffany & Co. diamond ring on her finger. They also frequented several red carpets, taking advantage of opportunities to put their love on display. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. In September, Paige starred in the new short film, We Cry Together with rapper Kendrick Lamar, which blends social commentary with visuals, rap and the spoken word. She also told her about how she found Pete cheating on her with Olivia, her best friend at the time. The hush-hush ceremony, which only became a headline when photos surfaced online, comes two weeks after Paige slyly revealed she and Starchild were engaged. Early Life. Follow "Hit The Floor" on VK: http://vk.com/jerseyluv7"Ahsha Hayes is a fresh-faced, vibrant young woman whose life's ambition is to join the Devil Girls dan. Taylour has been growing in popularity on social media among fans, garnering more than half a million followers on Instagram so far. During the silent auction which was over taken by Kyle, Derek pays 100,000 dollars just to have a dance with the now famous Ahsha Hayes. Bossip Comment Policy 238w. But with the help of a fellow rookie Kyle Hart and the help of Derek Roman, whose house the photo shoot is at, she manages to succeed the second time around. Episode four "Rebound" is all about the calendar photo shoot. I also respect the contributions of Taylour and Adam too much to see anyone else in the roles.. #teamasha. "Today is the worst day of my life," wrote Paige on the day Moseley died. That comes with the arrivals of Zero [Adam Senn], Sloane [Kimberly Elise] and Terrence [Robert Christopher Riley]., Dersha stays together for good this time and has a baby boy named Peter, while Zero proposes to Jude. A photo shoot where each of the Devil Girls is photographed to represent a month of the year. Taylour Paige: Yes, the love was unreal. Copyright 2023 IBTimes LLC. Congratulations are in order for actress Taylor Paige and fashion designer Rivington Starchild, as they. At the end of the first episode Ahsha is made a part of the new Devil Girls. As for her engagement, some folks believe her new beau was already around while she was dating Jesse, while others feel when you find the one - its the ONE. It was a fictitious show about the . According to reports,. She will also used dirty tricks when she really feels the need to, along with this Ahsha can be cunning and mean if provoked and or angered. All the Stars Blowing Out the Candles on Their Special Day. Taylour Paige is an American actress and dancer who is most known for her appearances in the VH1 series Hit The Floor as Ahsha Hayes, as well as the films Jean of the Joneses (2016), White Boy Rick (2018), Zola (2020), Ma Rainey's Black Bottom, and Boogie Nights (2021). Hit The Floor Season 4 Taylour Paige. "Hit The Floor" aired for four seasons. LaRosa posted to Instagram on Monday to announce that Taylor would be joining the series for Season 4. Joey Bada$$ & Serayah's Cozy Photo Fuels Dating Speculations, 'BMF' Actress Hints At Split From Jacob Latimore. She also starred in films such as Jean of the Joneses in 2016, White Boy Rick in 2018, Zola in 2020, Ma Rainey's Black Bottom, and Boogie in 2021. Ahsha is ashamed of her mother but also afraid that her mother might "relapse". I found myself dumbing down my dances to fit in and that was just not me.. The lead cast member of the show is Taylour Paige, who portrays Ahsha Hayes, and it turns out that the budding young star has some experience with being a cheerleader in L.A. as she was a Laker . A big welcome to @TEYANATAYLOR #HitTheFloor, Brent Antonello, who plays Jude, tweeted. Wait I thought she was dating Jesse Williams?! While Paige and Senn will not be returning for Season 4 of the dance series, their roles will not be recast. Taylour Paige has an estimated net worth of $800,000. She quickly learns it's so not what she signed up for, but Taylour learned a. Yesterday was the greatest day of my life. But overall in the first season she is a sweet and innocent character. And with an independent movie called Jean of the Joneses set to be released later this year, Paige is the happiest shes ever been. In her second photo, shes showing off her ring while attending some type of event. Its all about your weight, your hair, having the right hair extensions, what to wear, the kind of shoes you wore. Season 3 of VH1's "Hit the Floor" is expected to premiere in May 2015 with 10 new episodes. Copyright 2023 AllHipHop.com LLC 2023-Infinity, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window). Months before their breakup, Taylour shared in GQ's Modern Love issue (in 2021) how a spiritual advisor envisioned her relationship with the former "Grey's Anatomy" star months before they met. "She is good," he captioned the images, which also showed Paige carrying a bouquet of white and yellow flowers. Derek and Jude are in my protective care, he assured. why did taylour paige leave hit the floor. The Hit the Floor lead did pretty well for her first joint. Taylour Dominique Paige-Angulo (born October 5, 1990) is an American actress and dancer. Kyle finally gets the money shes always wanted as part owner of the Devil Girls, and Jelena owns the Devils, raises Miguel (Jaiden Manjarrez) and reunites with Terrence. It is at that gala that things start to go wrong. According to Williams, it was September 2018 at his own Emmys party. Paige might be gone from the Devil Girls, but those women always come out on top. IBT Fast Start - Let the best of International News come to you. 5. I think all my life experiences prepared me for the role. Now people have created hashtags for Derek and Ahsha, Ahsha and German, Jelena and Terrence, it's been so unreal to see how. I wasnt open about the auditioning process because I didnt want anyone to put their opinions or judgments on it, she says. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. The momentous occasion also marked the stars 32nd birthday on Oct. 5. />. Welcome Teyana!. German on the other hand over hears this interview and knows that Derek likes Ahsha, but he is her boyfriend so a whole complication. No one loves Dersha and Zude more than I do so trust me when I say I feel your pain.. She is the daughter of an original Devil Girl Sloane Hayes. why did taylour paige leave hit the floor Post a Comment cullen park soccer fields. ET), the sexy scripted soap centered on the Los Angeles Devil Girls, the dance team for the city's fictional professional. Hughley & He Responds, Ye To Appear On 'The Kardashians', Kanye Follows Pete On IG, Gets Payback, Kim K Unfollows Ye + Kid Cudi Receives Supportive Message From Ye Amid Their Drama, IM SORRY - NOT! But after leaving the series in 2016, Paige spent . Born Taylour Dominque Paige on 5th October, 1990 in Santa Monica, California, USA, she is famous for her role as Ahsha Hayes in the VH1 series Hit the Floor. Mr. Stein has been guiding her career since. So he approached Paige, and the two hit it off instantly. Jelena offers the month of February to Ahsha, this is of course a trick because every year since Jelena joined the Devil Girls February has always been hers. Paige in 2013, photo by PrPhotos.com. Teyana Taylor has joined the cast in a new role, along with other new actors who have yet to be announced. Paige says Zola is far from mindless depravity."Black women go through the world often with a lot of baggage. Continue with Recommended Cookies. why does the texas legislature meet every two years; delimar vera father. Derek Roman is immediately attracted to Ahsha and his feeling aren't exactly rejected more like postponed. As of press time, ten songs (including We Cry Together from the album take up the first 10 slots on Spotifys Top 200 singles chart, while selections offMr. Morale & the Big Stepperscurrently hold the top 14 spots on the Apple Music Songs Chart. src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=2501894830055909&ev=PageView&noscript=1" German is later approached by Jelena who uses the connection between Derek and Ahsha to play on German's insecurities. The duo embarks on a trip to Florida, where they attempt to make buckets of dollar bills by dancing across stages in thongs in Tampa. 1.1 Filmography; 1.2 Television; 2 External Links; Career [] . To make matters worse, the former couple has unfollowed each other on Instagram. 1 like. You the reason Harvey Weinstein had to see his conclusion / You the reason R. Kelly cant recognize that hes abusive which sparked a debate about the disgraced singers music. In particular her VH1 costar Taylour Paige had a strong reaction to Moseleys passing in that horrific murder-suicide. Terrence is Derek's best friend and he does not want to lose him because of something he did, this plays on Derek's insecurities to which his comforted by Ahsha and pushed onto the right path. The former "Hit The Floor" actress shared pictures of her engagement ring on Instagram. Deadline was the first to confirm the new casting. Sliding Into Love: Taye Diggs and Apryl Jones Wild DM Romance, 'Shroomy' Sexcapades & Future Nuptials? You just have to watch and see what happens.. Taylour Paige, American dancer, and actress is widely known for her role in the VH1's series, Hit the Floor. Stay up to date with our daily newsletter. She really triggered a lot of changes in my life as well as in my relationships. Actress Taylour Paige is no longer on the market and she made the announcement herself. She made her Hollywood debut from the musical film, High School Musical 3: Senior Year which collected an impressive amount at the box office. Posted by ; alice collins trousers; mikaya thurmond instagram . baptist church directory. Ahsha Hayes is played by professional dancer Taylour Paige and debuts in "Pilot". We've received your submission. According to his recollection, the "Hit the Floor" actor walked by him in a red dress while he was in the middle of a conversation with someone else and he was immediately drawn to her . He does this and learns that Ahsha and Derek Kissed, this was the last straw for him and he breaks up with Ahsha right then and there. While she didnt specifically say she was engaged, Taylours IG comments section was filled with congratulatory messages from friends and fans. Drama Romance Ahsha Hayes enters the wild world of professional basketball when she tries out for the elite L.A. Devil Girls dance team against the wishes of her mother Sloane, a former dancer herself.