Jennifer Bricker Husband, Articles W

Nice match gel for covering grays. Fix It Brow Lamination Effect Gel>>. Please try again. 3. -ms-flex-item-align: center; }); Click OK to extend your time for an additional 20 minutes. var errStr = 'Product "1,825,453" is not published. Made in USA. maxHeight = document.querySelector('[data-ingredients-inner] [data-ingredients-content]').scrollHeight; Socit en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg). The long-wear, easy glide, smooth application formula can be applied with a light stroke for a soft look or can be applied boldly with a stronger hand to extend eyebrows on both ends. " To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. x-transition:enter-end="opacity-100" !, My favorite eyeliner ever- I dont even consider trying any others. Error posting question. Savings & Featured Shops. Use the specially angled brow pencil to define, fill and extend brows, then follow up with the soft-hand gel to groom and set. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Add to Bag. It rubs off very easily. productData = value; Fix It Brow Lamination Effect Gel>>, { I tested it out on the Splash Mountain ride at Disneyland and my eyebrows werent on my chin after, so that was a bonus. Sign up to join the WUNDERCLUB and earn points with every purchase. >, { Apply in direction of hair growth Then use the brow liner to shape and sculpt the tail end of the brow Extend brow liner downwards at the tip of the brow tail for a more flattering shape Comb through the brow with the brow gel brush to groom and set the brow and liner product. Why buy two brow products when you can buy one? Sorry, we're unable to find stores near that location. Fill in any gaps and create the brow shape you're looking for. Costume, Occasion & Specialized Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, Accessories & Communication, Bathroom Fixtures, Accessories & Supplies, Industrial Printing & Graphic Arts Equipment, Shaving & Hair Removal Products & Equipment, item 1 Wunder2 Wunderbrow D-Fine Brunette Brow Liner And Gel Eyebrows Duo, item 2 Wunderbrow Brunette Eyebrow Gel Wunder2 Perfect Brown Eye Brow Gel Wunder Brow, item 3 WUNDERBROW D-FINE BROW LINER & GEL - VARIOUS SHADES - BRAND NEW IN BOX, item 4 Wunder2 Wunderbrow D-Fine BLONDE Brow Liner And Gel Eyebrows Duo, item 5 Wunder2 - Wunderbrow D-Fine Brow Liner & Gel - BLACK / BROWN, item 6 Wunder2 - Wunderbrow D-Fine Brow Liner & Gel - BRUNETTE, item 7 Wunder2 - Wunderbrow D-Fine Brow Liner & Gel - BRUNETTE, item 8 Wunder2 Wunderbrow D-Fine Brow Liner & Gel Blonde Permafix Technology 20, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 22 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 128 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 92 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 59 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 267 product ratings, 2.7 out of 5 stars based on 46 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 17 product ratings. if(contentHeight==defaultHeight) { For details of Boots online pharmacy services see. Privat. });" I have now purchased a black one to draw eyelashes on, just a few sweeps with a thin fine brush gives a dramatic effect and open ups the eye. Face. Signup for the latest news from WUNDERBROW, { Product faulty when it arrived. else Eyebrow Colours. Its easy to use and it stays put on your brows. I definitely cant get the black one as my eyebrows aren't black. " Please select the correct area: Prices may vary depending on the store. Effortlessly brush on the gel, infused with hair-like fibers to fill in and sculpt your brows. }, Entdecke WUNDER2 - WUNDERBROW D-FINE BROW LINER & GEL - 2 EN 1 in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! productPrice = productData.variants[0].price; }); Quality: Have this on regular deliveries. Click to enlarge. Wunder2 Wunderbrow D-Fine Brow Liner & Gel - Blonde with Permafix Technology. justify-content: center; This brow liner and gel gives you natural-looking yet perfectly shaped brows that last throughout the day. x-transition:enter-end="opacity-100" WUNDERBROW WUNDERBROW Eyebrow Makeup Blonde D-Fine Brow Pencil & Eyebrow Gel Multi-Use for Fuller Brows Visit the WUNDER2 Store 293 ratings | 12 answered questions Price: 16.39 (16.39 / count) Note: This item is eligible for FREE Click and Collect without a minimum order subject to availability. Promotion. Shop All. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. text-decoration: none; color: inherit; . Use Find in store below to see if its in stock near you. Ends Sunday. Online Only! THIS PRODUCT IS ACE!!!!!! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 February 2021, Great product but breaks easily so can now no longer use it. :style="{ 'height' : headerInView + 'px' }" Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Very glad I not paid a lot for it and have returned to a shaped pencil which actually lasts just as long. Liner fell out as soon as I opened the lid. I was expecting a dark brown, but this is a shade of brown I have never seen anyones eyebrows in before! The Wunderbrow Brunette shade is ideal for all natural brunettes whether you have thick eyebrows, thin eyebrows, or no eyebrows at all. padding: 6px 9px 5px 9px !important; padding: 10px !important; Save up to 20% on selected premium beauty & No7 - T&Cs apply, No7 online only! 3.0 average based on 1 product rating. $13.99. Add more product if you feel that more coverage is needed. Sold by Wunder2 and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The perfect accompaniment to WUNDERBROW. Fix It Brow Lamination Effect Gel>>, { } } WUNDER2 WunderBrow 1-STEP Brow Gel Jet Black Lot of 2. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. if(document.querySelector('[data-ingredients-inner] [data-ingredients-content]').scrollHeight>document.querySelector('[data-ingredients-inner]').offsetHeight) { width: 100%; } x-transition:leave-end="opacity-0" $14.90. Costume, Occasion & Specialized Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, Accessories & Communication, Bathroom Fixtures, Accessories & Supplies, Industrial Printing & Graphic Arts Equipment, Shaving & Hair Removal Products & Equipment, Wunder2 - Wunderbrow D-Fine Brow Liner & Gel - BRUNETTE, eBay (UK) Limited is an appointed representative of, Learn more about Product Partnerships Limited - opens in a new window or tab. $13.99. open = true Brows. Check our ranking and reviews below. contentHeight = maxHeight, Online Only! Sponsored. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for WUNDER2 Wunderbrow D-fine Brow Liner & GEL Brunette 4535 at the best online prices at eBay! display: flex; Our Iconic Wunderbrow Eyebrow gel, now in a new shade This product is easy to apply, has great staying power and makes my rather sparse eyebrows look natural. Brand new. Please log in to your account to add products to your favourites. EUR 7,89 + EUR 13,06 Versand. Brows. >, { We may receive commission if your application for credit is successful, the commission does not affect the amount you will pay under your agreement. It's perfect for quick and easy-touch ups and even greater for on-the-go application. This is a very good product, giving a more natural finish than the Wunderbrow liquid wand, just what I wanted. } else { I am a brunette and tis is way too light for me! contentHeight = maxHeight, :style="{ 'height' : headerInView + 'px' }" x-transition:leave-end="opacity-0" display: -ms-flexbox; $refs.searchInput.blur(); Add to basket. The perfect accompaniment to WUNDERBROW. Apply in direction of hair growth Then use the brow liner to shape and sculpt the tail end of the brow Extend brow liner downwards at the tip of the brow tail for a more flattering shape Comb through the brow with the brow gel brush to groom and set the brow and liner product. class="relative h-full" it stays on even if you scratch your brow, swim, shower out in rain. .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .cu-ribbon--text { Sorry, we're currently having a technical issue and are unable to log you out of your account.Please try again later, Sorry, were currently having a technical issue and are unable to save your details. .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .cu-ribbon--icon ~ .cu-ribbon--text { " ${cardName} not available for the seller that you chose. Explore the complete WUNDERBROW collection. For easy touch-ups on the go, try the dual-ended WUNDERBROW D-Fine Brow Liner & Tinted Gel for perfect brows. .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container { To remove WUNDERBROW, apply an oil-based cleanser directly over your eyebrows and softly massage until the gel has gone, and rinse. background: #E41B68; /* Update background colour */ open = $event.detail text-align: left; min-width: 80px; "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/eBootsStorefrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", $18.98. }); $9.49 . and can't keep brow liner on usually, but this D-Fine has staying power! btnText = 'Read More', Where has this been all my life? Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. $refs.searchInput.focus(); Romance University supports to analyzes, compares, reviews from consumer report, our expert community.. }); Discover. Ingredients correct at time of publishing. item 1 Wunder2 Wunderbrow D-Fine Brow Liner & Gel - Blonde with Permafix Technology, Brand new. } -webkit-box-align: center; Wunderbrow is completely Waterproof, Smudge-proof, Transfer-proof & Lasts Up to 3 Days Natural Looking Eyebrow Gel, infused with 'Hair-Like' Fibers to Fill & Sculpt Vegan & Cruelty Free Make Up. } else { Free shipping. .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .cu-ribbon--text { padding: 0 1rem 0 0; Wunder2 is Cruelty Free certified by Leaping Bunny - the best way to know that your makeup is not tested on animals. Select PayPal Credit to have the option to pay over time. Please try again later. x-transition:enter-start="opacity-0" Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for WUNDER2 Wunderbrow D-fine Brow Liner & GEL Brunette 4535 at the best online prices at eBay! display: block; Made in USA. productPrice = productData.variants[0].price; eBay (UK) Limited acts as a credit broker not a lender. WUNDER2 Wunderbrow Waterproof Eyebrow Gel, Brunette, Vegan and Cruelty-Free NEW. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Click Customise Cookies to decline these cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more. WUNDERBROW D-FINE is our best brow product for flexible results that are comfortable and natural-looking, and come in 3 versatile shades. $34.77. Always check product packaging. WUNDERBROW D-FINE is our best brow product for flexible results that are comfortable and natural-looking, and come in 3 versatile shades. showBtn = true; } 3.95 - choose a weekday within the next 14 days for delivery. The perfect accompaniment to WUNDERBROW. Entdecke Wunder2 Wunderbrow Brunette in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! This item: WUNDERBROW WUNDERBROW Eyebrow Makeup Brunette D-Fine Brow Pencil & Eyebrow Gel Multi-Use for Fuller Brows 17.42 (17.42/count) WUNDERBROW Wunderbrow Waterproof Eyebrow Gel, Brunette, Vegan and Cruelty-Free 20.00 (20.00/count) WUNDERBROW Super-Stay Liner Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil, Essential Brown, Cruelty-Free 13.84 (13.84/count) btnText = 'Read More', Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Located in: Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom. . Eyes. Apply in direction of hair growth.Once desired shape is achieved, soften and distribute by grooming brow upwards and outwards with spoolie applicator. I have suffered from universal alopecia for many years and found it impossible to find anything on the high street stores that would remain as eyebrows drawn on for any length of time. Copyright The Boots Company PLC. This product is temporarily unavailable online. I am a brunette and tis is way too light for me! } Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 June 2018. productComparePrice = productData.variants[0].compare_at_price; if(document.querySelector('[data-ingredients-inner] [data-ingredients-content]').scrollHeight>document.querySelector('[data-ingredients-inner]').offsetHeight) { Made in USA. Q: 20% off Revolution Makeup! Free shipping. padding: 12px !important; Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3AA.Registered in England: company number 928555. For easy touch-ups on the go try the dual-ended WUNDERBROW D-Fine Brow Liner & Tinted Gel for perfect brows. Free standard delivery Order and Collect. Sorry, we're currently having a technical issue and are unable to log you into your account. 3.0 out of 5 stars 1 product rating Expand: Ratings. D-Fine Brow Gel Brown / Black Wunder2 wunderbrow D-Fine Brow Gel Brown / Black Wunder2 . Not a great product, very disappointed, Colour is perfect easy to apply and use but doesn't last long. This long lasting eyebrow gel tints, fills and thickens your brows with a result that can last for days. The brunette color is perfect, because neither black or dark brown eyebrow pencils did not cut it. Sorry, we're unable to find stores near that location. WUNDER2 WUNDERBROW Makeup Waterproof Eyebrow Gel For Long Lasting Eye Brow Make Up, Brunette , 3 g (Pack of 1), WUNDER2 Wunderbrow Dual Precision Brow Liner, Black/Brown, Cruelty-Free. Sorry, we're currently having a technical issue. Ive ordered this despite all the negative comments. Free shipping for many products! Sorry, we re currently having a technical issue and are unable to save your details. A: Never be without your favourite Boots products with our international delivery options. productData = value; Free shipping for many products! font: 1rem/1.3 "Boots Sharp",Arial,sans-serif !important; To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice. Registered VAT number 116300129. Blonde New sealed in box. Order by 10pm (subject to change during promotions), available 7 days a week for 4.95. item 2 Wunder2 Wunderbrow D-Fine Brow Liner & Gel - BRUNETTE -with Permafix Technology, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 22 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 128 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 92 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 59 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 267 product ratings, 2.7 out of 5 stars based on 46 product ratings, 3.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating. May contain +/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Brow Liner: Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Zinc Stearate, C20-40 Alcohols, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Sorbitan Tristearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Caprylate. Home Brows. background: #fff; .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .button { Superdrug.com has a great range of Fragrance and Electrical Offers as well as a range of health and beauty products in make-up, skincare, toiletries, perfume, hair, electrical, men's and health products. I am a brunette and tis is way too light for me! A bit disappointing. Briogeo Hair Care; Hair Care; Living Proof Hair Care; SKINCARE. Lips. " You can edit your question or post anyway. productComparePrice = productData.variants[0].compare_at_price; WUNDERBROW D-FINE is our best brow product for flexible results that are comfortable and natural-looking, and come in 3 versatile shades. .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .cu-ribbon--icon { margin-left: 20px !important; A bit disappointing, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. $17.45 $34.95. However I made the mistake of twisting out a LITTLE too much and that was that.it snapped off and game over. -webkit-box-sizing: border-box; This brow liner and gel gives you natural-looking yet perfectly shaped brows that last throughout the day. } } Personally from doing my brows from a young age, I don't see this being worth it's money. Amazon has encountered an error. Refresh your browser window to try again. Vegan Formula. This is a very good product, giving a more natural finish than the Wunderbrow liquid wand, just what I wanted. } This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Find WUNDER2 products at low prices. -ms-flex-pack: center; Why buy two brow products when you can buy one? open = $event.detail I like my brows dark and had to use the pencil a fair few times to get the shade I needed, but after one use, I went straight back to my other brow kit. Free shipping (2) Wunder2 Wunderbrow D-Fine Brow Liner & Gel Brunette. height: 1.5rem; $12.50 + $3.25 shipping. 9,95. Usually delivered between 8am and 9pm. . Free shipping. Isododecane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isohexadecane, o-Cymen-5-OL, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-66, Nylon-6, C4-24 Alkyl Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Perfluorononylethyl Carboxydecyl Lauryl Dimethicone, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone. All rights reserved. This brow liner and gel gives you natural-looking yet perfectly shaped brows that last throughout the day. Are you sure you want to remove this product? box-sizing: border-box; "Attributes" : { ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. class="relative h-full" 28 44. " Think I'll stick to benefit brow products inThe future. -ms-flex-item-align: center; Wunder2 is Cruelty Free certified by Leaping Bunny - the best way to know that your makeup is not tested on animals. if(open) { margin-left: 20px !important; This includes using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier. contentHeight = defaultHeight, Free shipping. .cu-ticker .cu-ticker--container .button { I wouldnt be without it!, I love this product. Buy Wunderbrow D-Fine Eyebrow Gel Brunette at Superdrug.com plus much more from ,. >, { ">. and can't keep brow liner on usually, but this D-Fine has staying power! Wunderbrow D-Fine Brow Liner offers an angled tip, which allows for precise application, with the ability to draw ultra-fine 'hair-like' lines to mimic the look of brow hair. }); -ms-flex-pack: center; -ms-flex-align: center; FIX IT Brow Gel + shipping over $30>> Brows. Fix It Brow Lamination Effect Gel>>. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please click, .