Kansas City Chiefs Assistant Coaches Salaries, Custom Cookies New York City, North Haven Mobile Home Park Hagerstown, Md, Beverly Hills High School Football Roster, Has A Calmac Ferry Ever Sunk, Articles Y

They didn't marry for love but for her mental health. The person you like may not like you but is in love with someone else. But there wasnt a legal consequence. Your email address will not be published. At the end, I really liked how they adressed mental health issues, the advices they gave, how the characters could heal and become stronger together. Thank you for making me laugh, cry and feel comforted along with the characters for the past 2 months, you have a special place in my heart. We have abuse, childhood trauma, violence and more. How I wish I can have my own YD. Just be aware of that there are some parts that are rough to watch. She is confused about what he sees in her. I had a male masseuse and he was the absolute right choice for my sore and broken-down body. When Kang Da Jung finds a job at a five-star hotel, she rises to the manager position faster than any of her fellow employees who were hired at the same time as her. It put the responsibility on all of us. As he does, the scene flits to Kang Da-jeong, and her eyes have welled up its almost like she knows, and it turns out, Chae Jun knew her from high school. You Are My Spring has been an enjoyable drama over the weeks, even if it has been a little tonally discordant at times. Once in a year healing warm pure romance Korean drama that we all wait for. All rights reserved. (Source: Soompi, Netflix) Edit Translation. Most of the heartfelt one-on-one conversations were beautifully written and executed. During her date, Kang Da-jeong sees someone who recognizes her, and he shouts date. She charges after her acquaintance and expresses that Chae Jun isnt her boyfriend. Go behind the scenes of Netflix TV shows and movies, see what's coming soon and watch bonus videos on. Looking for a Korean drama to watch or wanting to try out Korean dramas for the first time? I think the story wrapped up well, leaving me with really hoping that this fictional character would be able to become a better person in the future. Ju Young-do uses the time to pry and asks her if she knows what school Chae Jun went to. Of course things like that don't have to happen for people who are full of pain to be walking around in the world . Site by FireCask. I suppose we will never be able to understand this character, and maybe thats the point? (Side note: I love this couple so much I want a side drama just about them.). Chae Jun stands on top of the building, taking in the moment, before jumping off the top and slamming his body into his own car hes killed himself. The drama has painted that in pretty broad strokes the story, I think, was more about the psychological and emotional elements than it was the hard facts of which twin was which, and in which scene. Ian provided his twin with someone to lean on, in a way that he himself had no one. Ga Yeong even made an appearance and helped put Mi Rans mind at ease as Young Dos ex-wife. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ju Young-do flusters Kang Da-jeong with his accurate analysis of her life and his warning that she shouldn't date Chae Jun. That whole scene was just stupid to me. // Load the SDK asynchronously Both of them have their growth from their traumas while Ian still needs to work through that (if possible). Ian Chase visits the crime scene alone, and the police station with a lawyer. And noted that I was excited. , all my ranting aside. But this drama rocked. Oh, well. They held hands, kissed and complained about being apart for five days because Da Jeong had a work trip. Da-jeong learns of the pain in Ahn Ga-yeongs past and in Young-dos heart. I had some difficulty following the story thread of of the murders and my mind kept trying to figure out whichI like in a murder mystery. Please enter your username or email address. People with a childish state of mind now live as adults. As she returns to her table, she sees Chae Jun using her phone for something. But seriously, what did I just watch. Her problem is that she takes after her mothers poor choice of men and dates men who are terrible like her father. those flaws felt like something I could easily forgive them. I was at a regular spa. Throughout the drama, I had the suspicion that Ian Chase and Choi Jung Min were the same person with a multiple personality disorder. It was simply ridiculous. Sometimes I thought the series tried to cover too many relationship issues. The reflective ideas on society as a whole and how people interact with one another is nice, while the main themes of the show come together really well to show that this is, in fact, a healing drama. Agree, while most ends were tied, there was a number that was loose. The final message could have come across as heavy handed, but instead it was moving and exactly as you said @missvictrix , sensitive. And with that, he moved from behind my head and massaging my breasts to standing in front of me, pulling down the towel all the way, and working my clitoris. So why not love and forgive? We then get to see what Ju Young-do is like as a psychiatrist, and it is clear hes good at his job, which makes the ending of episode 2 even more perplexing. I don't know if that makes sense, but I guess I'm trying to find some explanations. Ian Chase was the one that got involved with Jae-shik and instigated the murders; he was also the one that returned to Korea and found his brother, which is when their cosplaying first started. If not then don't tease us haha. Maybe he never made friends, maybe he was ignored by others. It was just fun to have that kind of sexual tension in the air again after a few years of sexual drought. But then the most dramatic part of the finale arrives when Da-jeong learns that her friend Eun-ha is romantic with her brother. [1] The series follows the three main characters who come to deal with their interconnected childhood traumas. Meanwhile. One, that the romance + murder didnt fit together at all and the two plots were more parallel than anything; and two, that because they were so different and only vaguely woven together, they actually became something even more meaningful. Afterward, she meets Ju Young-do, and he can sense she wants to say something. It felt like two people in their mid-to-late 30s, who have been in relationships before acting like they were on one long middle school date. Anyone who has been through some degree of depression or went through a rough patch will be able to relate so much. The murder mystery elements just have not worked well with this slice of life romance stuff, and here its especially apparent. really thought we cld have seen them have deeper n more meaningful conversations. He never wanted it and hed shut me out. You Are My Spring. It might or might not be the Seo Hyunjin fan in me talking but this is probably one of my top drama this year. Except Ian Chase went back to the US at the end so I guess he wasn't guilty of anything? They mixed between very deep, sad and touching moments and very ones. It really examined the dark and the light, the bitter and the sweet of life. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Your email address will not be published. I am wondering if he went back and forth a few times. And don't forget; always tip generously! If it's a "happy ending" joint, they never ask. Since her character description was that she was hurt by a past betrayal from her manager/ex bf so I thought we would get to explore her backstory a bit more but alas no. I was pretty pesimistic following the first 2 episodes and was ready to hate-watch it but dang, now I don't know what to do without them everyweek T_T, Ps. ;). They happen to live in a building where a murder takes place. Then they'll work on the neck and shoulders, then each arm, and finally the legs and feet. Our leads might be falling in love more and more by the second (and it's adorable to watch), but You Are My Spring hasn't forgotten its backbone of intrigue and mystery. Does Jae-Sik resign? There is absolutely no possibility of a love triangle, just look at the highlight video and you can tell that it's only focused on the leads. They could make their relationship a little bit more mature during the last episode, like just real hugs (A Piece of your Mind had so many great hugs!). Ive always heard of men going to special massage parlors for that happy ending relief at the end, but I had no idea if that was something that ever happened for women. Was he wishing that he could have been like his brother? Dr. Chase operates on a slain detective. He has never been comforted by anyone. And this brings a turning point and leads to a shocking ending. }); I was already getting turned on, so by the time he flipped me over to work my front, I was curious: how far would it go this time? Towards the end, the drama did not bring Seo Ha Nuel and Jinjoo together, they would have made a good couple. The drama took a gentle healing approach to all of this. Also not to mention divorcing because the marriage worked. It was a good watch. We have a lot of thinking to do as the viewer. Ju Young-do delivers one last radio show about not giving up and saving lives. He has feelings for her and expresses his feeling to her. The smile he gives after this man is arrested seems to hint that he wants to remain working as an officer. Looking at his personality type, it does not seem that disjointed for him to be a very quiet, withdrawn character (even if he did spend years in the U.S/). im so glad i gave this drama a chance n stuck with it, cos i found possibly my favouritest OTP n relationship development of all time; and im so so so so glad it was KDW who took on the JYD role instead of another actor that was initially reported. Joo Young Do is a psychiatrist who helps others heal their emotional wounds and find the will to live. I felt as though I'm watching two dramas sometimes: a romcom and a thriller. Im getting a little hot., Thats OK. or Imho KDW did an amazing job and I can't imagine any other actor playing YD. 2023 TVLine Media, LLC. PMC Entertainment. Tune in for a live pre-show 30 minutes before Chris set, followed by an aftershow. Home K-Drama You Are My Spring season 1, episode 16 recap the finale explained. And Ians true punishment seemed to be eternal loneliness. Not silent, but definitely not the bellowing type. Call 1-844-505-2993. beautifully shot cinematography, deeply meaningful conversations between the leads, great OST, it is also healing and mature on another level. He shows her that its on the rooftop. His story ended pretty strong, though I was expecting more angst. Irene and Julio have been falling in love, splitting up, and then trying again. 157 views, 7 likes, 9 loves, 29 comments, 4 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Miller Memorial Baptist Church: Sunday, February 26, 2023~ Reverend. They will be happy to see you married (maybe) but will be harsh when you get a divorce. The Interest Of Love Episode 16 Recap, Review & Ending Explained, Crash Course in Romance Episode 9 Recap & Review. The ending of You Are My Spring season 1, episode 2. Eun-Ha and little bro's relationship was pretty sudden and was kinda disapointed by Eun-Ha. In the interrogation room, Dr. Chase asks Young-do about their shared history. Down on his luck, Panca has to juggle the responsibilities of married life and his recently acquired comedy club. At the time, I was also going through a bad breakup. It could have done well as a shorter drama without the noble idiocy and the weirdo murder subplot, but the rest was really nice. Follow KDrama Happy Ending Addict on WordPress.com. (Compared to the rest of the world, I mean. I enjoyed the series but sometimes it moved too slowly. Tae-Jeong and Eun-Ha have some explaining to do after they make a lot of noise at Da-Jeongs place the previous evening. And I kinda liked the ending for the vet. Ju Young-do tells the man not to see Kang Da-jeong again, but he ignores him and walks towards her. i see what u mean by the last 2 eps were TOO innocent re the romance - that may be part of my personal letdown! Even worse, Patrick is enlisting in the army and with the news breaking, Ga-Yeong feels like her life has been turned upside down too. A verification email has been sent to your new email address. The final 5 minutes bow us out with a nice little montage to show how far these guys have come. But that scene WOW! The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is super inviting. So I guess, his punishment was his guilt about his brother's death. How much does a happy ending cost? Site by FireCask. The spa receptionist had definitely set me up with the right masseuse. I loved it and I cried with it (which rarely happens). Except this time, when I entered the room there was a familiarity and playfulness. Dr. Chase learns why he was chosen for the surgical team. Here we have two very mature adults, very much in love with each other and they are asking for pecks on the rooftop for comfort? Bit sad that one ship did not just sink but it was abandoned completely. Mi Ran was pleased with the answer, and the two shared beers, pizza and laughs. When she looks inside the storage unit, theres a music box the same music box she eyed up in the cafe. How'd La, You Are My Spring Recap (Episodes 13 and 14): Love and Forgiveness, You Are My Spring Recap (Episodes 11 and 12): One-Minute Eternity, March Streaming Guide: What's New on Netflix, Amazon, Disney+. When she was a child, Kang Da-Jeong (Seo Hyun-Jin) stayed at an inn in Gangneung for a short time, but she considers that inn as a home of her heart. More from YourTango:I Went Undercover To See If A Girl Could Get A Happy Ending MassageI Provide Happy Ending Massages To Women For A Living5 Kinky Sex Positions You Should Try TonightALL Of The Tips & Tricks You Need To Kiss Like A Total ProI Got Addicted To My Vibrator, Sign up for Yahoo Lifes daily newsletter, I Went Undercover To See If A Girl Could Get A Happy Ending Massage, I Provide Happy Ending Massages To Women For A Living, 5 Kinky Sex Positions You Should Try Tonight, ALL Of The Tips & Tricks You Need To Kiss Like A Total Pro, Women who had ovarian cysts share their stories, Why 'Love Is Blind' star Deepti Vempati didn't talk about her eating disorder with her family, Christina Aguilera says stigma 'that it's shameful to get older' in the public eye makes her 'really sad'. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Design a site like this with WordPress.com. why did they have YD n DJ shake hands yet again, at the end!?! felt very unnecessary etc etc etc wld really have preferred a tighter wrap up in the last 2 eps, esp after the lovely build up in ep 14 to them realizing their childhood connection. i suppose it was a case of, "being a little too ambitious and thus not quite able to adequately resolve both threads" and totally agree re the overdose of the messaging at the end too. Regarding the switching: was it still Choi Jung-min on that date with Da-jeong? Just as I will only be using my hands, I ask that you only use your hands as well. Kang Da-jeong visits a psychic with a friend, and she gives her ominous and vague warnings. This is really good to know! If he had reached out to someone for help or changed his perspectives, he could have avoided the worst. Ju Young-do raises how he finds the man odd, accompanied by flashback scenes from 18 years ago. Creators: Jung Jee-hyun, Lee Mi-na. I waited a year to return to that spa and made sure to never request him again, despite the excitement. Home K-Drama You Are My Spring season 1, episode 2 recap [spoiler] takes his own life in shocking ending. He promised to stay healthy as long as he could, and she took him home to get her mom Mi Rans official approval. In fact, theres even a moment later on where Da-Jeong walks in on them getting sexual together, oops! Ready Steady Cut is operated by Hart-Wilson Media Limited I think they did try to finally adress why the murder subplot was necessary, in the lecture where Youngdo talks about how their childhood affects their life, he did adress about the difference of their perspective on their (almost identical) childhood trauma and how they dealt with it. A lovey-dovey Da Jeong and Young Do annoyed their friends in the final two episodes of You Are My Spring, but undoubtedly delighted viewers who've been rooting for the couple throughout. Ji Seung Hyun, who is getting favorable reviews from viewers for his hard-carrying performances every episode. And now to Ian Chase. Young Do opened car doors and pulled out chairs for his new girlfriend, and Da Jeong fed her new boo sweets at the coffee shop. There is absolutely no possibility of a love triangle, just look at the highlight video and you can tell that it's only focused on the leads. Copyright 2021 Ready Steady Cut. Other than that, I loved their relationship. Except this time, when I entered the room there was a familiarity and playfulness. Marriage is not a cure for mental health issues, is all I'm saying. As ever, You Are My Spring balances darkness and light with a lightness of foot that always surprises me, but makes the story that much more satisfying. Thank you @missvictrix for covering this show and giving us a place to share our thoughts every week! Its genuine love to round off the series. The finale starts with Da-jeong feeling sad about going to San Francisco because shell be away from Young-do; theres a reality that long-distance relationships can be hard, but as the viewer, its implied that the dynamic can also make the heart yearn more. FB.init({ I am very gobsmacked. Please click the link in that email to complete the email change process. When she was a child, Kang Da-Jeong ( Seo Hyun-Jin) stayed at an inn in Gangneung for a short time, but she considers that inn as a home of her heart. Justice might not find him, but he finds a deeper truth for himself as he works through his traumas. Required fields are marked *. So, when it happened a second time (perhaps accidentally knocked off by his intentional tough kneading), I laughed and said, Im so sorry to flash you twice.. sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna. I love the gym layout and if you are new you won't have an issue finding . Ian and his brother never had that type of parental love. But in this particular case, I don't have a problem with his quietness/soft-spoken voice. I wasnt a member but I was having severe pain due to a sports injury and needed some relief. So while it looked like they were still in the same drama, they eventually ended up in different places. }; there was a trailer for ep 15 that showed YD having a call with his dad, but didnt feature in the final eps ~ i thought this was really missing, esp cos we had so much of DJs family n YD being initiated, but not the other way (like, i wld much have preferred the show to explore this thread n more on YDs healing, him opening up more to DJ, rather than give that much airtime to the other supporting characters in the precious last 2 eps! I would have loved to see that ship sail. Best of all, Da Jeong and Young Do got to know one another better. As the plot continues to turn, we get tons of unanswered questions, foreshadowing, and a serious dose of creepy. And this is where the recap ends.theres nothing much to say about the finale. It was a decent ending. We can choose to see the light or hide in the darkness, its a personal choice. (function(d, s, id) { When she showed some interest, he stopped her. I had fun, and while I probably wouldnt do it again, Im glad I have the memory. I really liked the mystery part at the beginning. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Da-jung's and Young-do's character development (both individually and as a couple) was well done. Required fields are marked *. It's a metaphor - Spring means renewal - everything in Spring is new and fresh. A month later, I went back and requested the same man. Not sure how this drama keeps making sequences of random strangers powerful enough to make me want to cry my eyes out, but it does. Desperate adults who leave a wake of damaged children behind and then the intentionally malevolent ones who dispose of children - it's beyond horrible. We learn that her brother was there for Eun-ha when she hit rock bottom. Tanya, a white, 34-year-old mom, is one of the many women across the U.S. risking arrest for a happy ending. Kang Da-jeong asks if hes found an answer to the reason she cannot date Chae Jun. It was warm. i feel the drama used the narration/VO device a bit too much as well, wld probably have been much better to hear it directly from the characters themselves (e.g. Even worse, Patrick is enlisting in the army and with the news breaking, Ga-Yeong feels like her life has been turned upside down too. However, he himself bears his own scars from not having been able to save his younger brother and one of his patients. I felt the ian chase one was a bit isolated and he had few or no interactions with the other side characters as much. RELATED STORIES Season 1 closed without showing just how Eun Ha would forgive her father, but chances are Tae Jeong will help. It flits to the present day, and the young man resembles Chae Jun. I dont mind at all. Da-jeong submits the story of her friendship with Young-do to his radio show. Of course, what ifs can only get you so far and he decides to try and look past this.