Its been about a month or more since I last played becauseI was frustrated :,) also, does anyone know how many affinities there are and what the differences are? Soon you'll get to the hunter and the Crag Linnorm. Without giving away any spoilers, it features: More romance scenes with your chosen love interest! The hat is in a cupboard located on the wall behind Faustus (it's in quite a dark area). It will not be available for download until the entire game is finished. The player character is 25 years old and was born and raised in Arsur, where magic is considered a skill no different from reading or writing. You might notice the itch.io page has been given an update - the game has gone through several changes as well! Post author By ; . Enjoy the update. Captivating. When I used my last save from last year March, I saw that I have chosen a different family name from all the current available choices. Please remember to take care of yourself and Ihope 2023 is an amazing year for you <3, Thanks so much!! This item can only be acquired as part of this specific Tall Tale. I wonder what you're planning next cherry! The wizards head then splits apart and a load of tentacles shoot out. While it has a story, it is not really a huge-super impressive one, but it can still be funny with the dialogues included. Wow. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} It can be played on PC and mobile. On a completely unrelated note, I just finished Rs Route and Ive been crying for 30 minutes. Rumors tell of a grand treasure buried in a tomb in the Hissing Wastes. You are an amazing writer with an amazing personality. A Tale of Crowns is a high fantasy romance with Middle Eastern roots, both on pc as well as mobile! This quest will become available after you complete "The Play's the Thing" quest. This game ruined old romance games for me, my standarts are so high rn I revisited some of them and I felt like eating glass, Thanks so much, that's such high praise!! insane. Milk 1 day ago (+14) Update was great! Your previous choices with X were likely incorrect as well.Also, getting an "unsteady relationship" in CH9 doesn't mean that your entire relationship is ruined. At the beginning of the story, youll have the opportunity to customize your Crowns name, pronouns, sexual orientation, and their skill in magic. I'm on my fourth playthrough for Chapter 9 now and I can't figure out how to prioritize the public enough to unlock this one option (people who played probably know which one), told everyone about the assassination attempt. Take the WEDGE (A) and 2/5 GOLDEN CROWNS; read the note (B). Thank you, I really appreciate the kind words , this story is like a fairytale,something likecinderellaintermsof whathappensto the crown-iloveitsoomuchandfeelveryverylucky tohavestumbleduponthisstory! 9 Beyond Hill and Dale - detailed quest walkthrough. The Ancient Crown is a special type of Quest Item that is needed for The Legendary Storyteller Tall Tale. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} (also!! Post author: Post published: June 2, 2022 Post category: gattuso problema all'occhio Post comments: come consolarsi dopo essere stati lasciati come consolarsi dopo essere stati lasciati Note: starting this quest will lose both Yennefer and Triss as romantic partners. From there, jump straight up and to the sides to get the Crowns. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} the controls are too bouncy, but The player may also compete for the title of King of Pendor, but if they do so, he will have to defeat all 5 kingdoms, instead of 4 with the help of the fifth (the one they joined). Head over to ourContact pageand allow us know. However, y'all lot observe yourself inwards a troubling situation. There's literally 15+ more chapters to be added in the story - this is just a first indication of how X feels towards your Crown. I'll also be commissioning more art in the future for the palace servants, like Siham and Ishrah, and the Imperial Guards like Ezo and Kaja as well!! Kembaalung. I highly recommend this game, and hope to see more of the same in the future. Cheers for you right there for all the efforts you and your peers have put in this game. Thank you for sharing your work with us. patreon content's so slay!!! Theclassyhobo 1 day ago (1 edit) (+6) Well damn! Objectives. Explore the Wastes, using any available clues and maps to find it. FLOWER FESTIVAL Read the guide and collect the bonus that you ch ose Honey Cat is organizing a festival of flowers, but a recent storm messed up the venue and the beautiful flower compositions. Posted by June 29, 2022 massachusetts pronouncement of death form on a tale of crowns walkthrough June 29, 2022 massachusetts pronouncement of death form on a tale of crowns walkthrough Land Ho Walk around the ship and talk to Arnaud and Sophia. I remember reading about the update, it was 16 hours later of the post, I was pretty tired and having a bad day, I wanted to let you know how excited I was, but my brain didn't want to try to make sense and ended posting "Haaaaaaaa <3 <3 <3" or someting like that, thank you for deleting my nonsense. I totally agree that most routes like that end up getting so depressing and a slog to play through. Windows 10 Hyper-v Performance, There are four love interests for you to choose from, both female as well as male, each with their own stories and secrets for you to uncover! The Protector; Ashti/AzadOnce a peerless soldier in the Imperial Army, now promoted to the Royal Protector of the Crown due to their unrivaled skill and exceptional integrity. Walkthroughs, hints and cheats are updated daily. The General of the Imperial Army, known for many strategic victories in warding off attacks from hostile nations. Thanks so much, that means a lot!! x . Ping response time 3ms Excellent ping Domain provide by not available. Kyros the Overlord is the ruler of the Northern Empire and the Tiers, following their conquest. Coding: Adjusted point balance for CH5 choices regarding which faction to inform Hello again! The Shores of Gold is the first of the Tall Tales coming to Sea of Thieves. Let's go to a fairy tale and find out what secrets it keeps. 1 / 44. wijcy si. Great selections of Free games, game patches and Independent games developers news. If you haven't gotten it yet, here's what I did that led me to that greyed out option. Double tap to run. But they still break up in ch9. Press J to jump to the feed. Weimaraner Vs German Shepherd, I am the assistant manager for a holistic pet food store. That said, I didnt really like a tall tale either. I will release each chapter as I finish it, so the game will be a continuous work in progress. I look forward to following and supporting it for a long time to come! ! a tale of crowns walkthrough. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 7. One Final Polish Click on the Desolated Church District to demolish the remains and ruins of old buildings. The way the culture is pretended? What does mean? Safe to play for those 16 years and older. You can only choose from among the fixed range of suggestions given to you. Kingdom: Two Crowns - Gameplay Video 2. real. Embark on an eerie ghost-hunting adventure, featuring real evidence of paranormal activity, to solve the mystery of the Lost Crown. <3, (Also, I have been dying for a map and I was SO EXCITED to get one!). lewis brisbois partner compensation; pioneer plasma tv turns itself off; great lakes burial systems apex 2; how many floors is the empire state building One i am grateful for tho. Find the cats: Find Sphinx the cat in all 60 levels. It wouldn't make sense in the story's cultural context. Kingdom Two Crowns is a strategy adventure game from Noio, Coatsink. The Legend of Tadayori is unlocked when you've completed The Tale of Lady Masako , The Tale of Ryuzo , The Tale of Sensei Ishikawa and find the quest start in the open world. just finished chapter seven and first off just to get it out of the way why I feel bad for R but much more importantly how you know my parents?!?! If you lot accept away go on whatever changelog information yous lot tin component part with us, nosotros'd love to hear from y'all! However, the game is exceptionally story-rich inwards improver to is incredibly enticing. . 3. The Sorcerer; Rzan/RozernThe Crowns Sorcerer, widely regarded to be a prodigy and expected to become the most powerful magus in the Empire. This builds depth inwards add-on to richness into her fictional globe. ._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Quotes For Someone Who Irritates You, ! In contrast to Velen and Novigrad, you don't gain access to it after visiting the White Orchard and Royal Palace in Vizima.Reaching the islands is a bit more . In the world of EverMerge, you must free famous fairy-tale characters from the Fog of the Forgotten, rebuilding the land as you go. These choices volition create upward i's take away mind on 8 different grapheme traits. Rebalanced plot-related reputation points: With the Chapter Eight update the Character Codex will show all the LI names from the moment you unlock it at the start of Chapter One, so if you want a specific gender combination with a bi Crown you wont have to replay as much of the game every time. So well written but now the unfortunate thing knowing that because of this wonderful masterpiece having to wait for chapter 11 is gonna be torture. The old knight struck the monster's weapon to the ground, and with a graceful backhand severed the creature's neck with his broadsword. Hopefully I didn't miss a critical choice and it should show up, it's honestly very satisfying. I'm so happy to get messages and comments like these from other Middle Eastern people, it means a lot , The D route is the best but it moves as fast as a dried up snail /vvpos, How to not get distracted with A dimple when playing A route (A's dimples makes me fall in love much more <33333), Do Not Get Distracted By A's Dimples Challenge: Impossible. I highly recommend this game, and hope to see more of the same in the future. R has definitely become my new favorite LI. To help you through all the scary levels, we made a walkthrough for the first chapter to give you that little bit of help you need to make your way to the final scene, so you can sleep easy with your accomplishment. This will subsequently change your Crowns behavior during story and romance scenes. So I digged and found a comment that said that I had to make X apologize. Defer to Cassidy. I assume u need to not tell the public about the assasinations cause it causes then to ramp up guarding their own districts. I chose outer each time. With the release of this chapter, as a reminder for all the major changes: Rebalanced plot-related reputation points: replaying starting from Chapter Five Its been a while since I wrote one of these. This category page contains the walkthrough of all FictIf novels. Watch this step-by-step walkthrough for "A Plague Tale: Requiem (PC)", which may help and guide you through each and every level part . I love how despite being the shyest they are basically the only one not having a giant emotional turmoil over having feelings for the crown. . Depending on what your Crowns sexual orientation is, the gender of the love interests will change accordingly to match that. A survival guide for this deadly cave. SMW The Crown Tale is ROM hack of SMW based on the Bowsette memes around the internet, the hack is basically a traditional Mario adventure with a story involving Bowsette and the Super Crown. This game is just really amazing and I love it so much. The red one is your main love interest that you chose at the end of CH4. The only thing that occasionally pulled me out of the story were the small grammatical / syntactical errors one cannot help but make when writing a text of such length. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Head outside and look at the windchime made of skulls. However, be warned, the save function does not work. 5 - Command Area Shows the command for the selected ability. Thanks so much for the lovely comment , it was fun to read!! This is also a great opportunity for you to test . Choice 1 "You need my help." "I need your help." Choice 2. The game lets yous lot create upward 1's take away heed on your graphic symbols name, magic skills, in add-on to gender pronoun. i love AToC so. a tale of crowns walkthrough. Whenever the Crown dies, their famed golden eyes pass on to the one chosen by the spirits of this world to be the new Crown: this appears to happen at random, as Crowns in the past have ranged from the poorest farmer to the wealthiest noble. At the very end you get a good summation of the Three Lost Crowns legend. 1 / 44. writhing. Broke me! Keep up with the great work! The Crown is also locked in as a person of color, as is in line with the setting - their specific race is up to the player to imagine. A Tale of Crowns. This is amazing. The setting is pre-Islamic, and the religious influences are Zoroastrian, which used to be a huge part of Kurdish culture before colonization and forced conversion. So to catch you up, I've been hard at work with the chapter, which is currently 35k words , and I estim Just a few bug fixes and corrections based on user feedback in light of the recent chapter release. Spiik - Play with friends and family! Just click here. omg same i think it happens after the scene with the dead body and how u react to that gives u an unsteady relationship bc thats what happened to me :( hopefully we can fix the relationship in later chapters. Suffice it to say the winter months havent been kind to me, to put it mildly, but I have still been working on Chapter Eight for as much as personal Just a few bug fixes and typo corrections based on user feedback in light of the recent chapter release. Strategy and Talk with Djenge Frett (Star Wars reference FTW!) It's rated 16+ for its adult themes of violence, sexual-suggestiveness, inward addition to trauma. Inside you'll find a. My partner actually got a bit annoyed because I just could not stop gushing to them about the characters you've created and theworld you've built. The Crown Season-Finale Recap: Iced Out Diana is the face of the royal family now, and shes trapped inside its gilded cage. Beware of spoilers! For Sale: 4 beds, 3.5 baths 2720 sq. Place the LION AMULET (D). It was published on itch.io on September 3, 2020. Kingdom Two Crowns is a strategy adventure game from Noio, Coatsink. Great adventure games discussion forums. Use the WEDGE and HAMMER. mad scuola secondaria secondo grado roma; campo semantico libert; bign senza uova Thanks for the kind words, too!! All my life I've felt disappointed at the lack ofaccurate Middle Eastern representation and Iwas so overjoyed when I found ATOC :). Changing it wont be addressed in the story itself (coding a scene for it would be too difficult, timing wise) but the option is there now! Typos: Fixed some grammar and awkward sentence structure in CH5, CH7 and CH8. Just found this game. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Reply. It feels a bit much that ONE choice completely ruins the relatioship Now I'm afraid I'll have the same issue with the others of making 1 "wrong" choice and suddenly it's over for them. The differences in how you've constructed their romances and the dynamics between the LIs themselves is incredible. Finally, come up upward into contact amongst the General, the strategic leader of the Imperial Army. A Tale of Crowns is a high fantasy romance with Middle Eastern roots, both on pc as well as mobile! ! X is not going to stick around the palace just to romance your Crown lol, they have their own stuff going on. Thank you, again, forth this story. The opportunity to solidfy friendships with the cast, A bit of the mystery around the Crown's parents is revealed, A lot of lore and history about the founding of Arsur and its first Crown. In this tale, you are playing as Lucio.. 2022 Beckoning-cat.com. Head back to our Crown Tundra walkthrough hub for more, or jump straight into the next adventure, where we detail all Regi locations, temple solutions, and Regieleki and Regidrago details, if you . Your character is 25 years old and was born and raised in Arsur, where magic is considered a skill no different from reading or writing. Take the path to the Red Vault, using the key on the gate below. Walk to the mouse hole and "give" the cheese. He's a brute and has plenty of forces around him, but he's also mistakenly located himself on the top of an exposed spire. Find the Violet Flowers. Place Sheep Farm and Framework Knitters to start a new production chain. There are two endings: i skillful ending in improver to i bad ending. At the end of the road, in addition to the two wraiths, you will have to take care of a noonwraith (level 25). .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}