This is an original Vietnam era design reproduction that is perfect for retro builds. ******** Reviews Related Products Whats the best way to get an Aimpoint M2 low on the ARMS mount. A.R.M.S. ********MOD ORDNANCE DOES NOT EXPORT! That changed when flat-top rifles became the new standard. Perfect Alignment w/ All Fixed Iron Sights. Fully Adjustable To Fit Weaver & MIL-STD-1913 Dovetails. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! view details. To use a carry handle with an Aimpoint, you can doa few things i had a red dot on a a2/carry handle ar15. Botach Tactical is excited to announce the BattleSteel Level 3A+ Special Threat armor plates. Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the Barska 4x20 Electro Sight Carry Handle Mount 2. Lifetime Warranty/100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Trijicon MRO Mount W/ MK-II Lever $ 98.00 Add to cart. The goosenecks come with and without a mounting hole on the front section. Pros: well made, easy to mount, solid mount, reasonable price Only $29.98 FREE Shipping orders oner $100, Better than standard level 3A, BattleSteel Level 3A+ Special Threat armor gives extra protection fro Fits M16/ AR-15 carry handle in A2 or A4 configurations. Filter Sort New Unity Tactical FAST 2.26 Inch Micro Mount for Aimpoint T1 and T2 Red Dot. I wasn't happy with just one, and know I'm not happy with the 2 I have. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Sig Classic series and Beretta Certified armorer. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. FYI, even today, a lot of "old-timers" still do this on current M4s as a matter of preference. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 NOT FOR EXPORT. they now sale cheek piece adapters for the stocks now for that. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.We reserve the right to fix any critical errors. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Specially designed bayonet adaptor for the secure fitting of light & laser equipment, bipods & any Picatinny/Weaver Rail mounted device. If you are into a higher height, for various reasons but usually includes passive shooting, then this is a very solid way of doing it. The #16 is coupled with the classic #22M68 saddle to allow 30mm Aimpoint style optics to be mounted directly to A1/A2 carry handles. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. Compatable with Aimpoint Micro H-1 & T-1 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for * MILITARY SURPLUS * Gooseneck for AIMPOINT Picatinny Carry Handle (HARD TO FIND at the best online prices at eBay! Fabricated out of 6061 T6 Anodized Aluminum. I will add that I already use the FAST mount with a micro red dot on another rifle, and like it quite a bit. I just recently got a A3 and have now moved my aimpoint over to that on a Larue Mount. It locks into the carry handle securely. 100% Made In USA. Roushe Manufacturing Carry Handle Mounts Strong. Places Aimpoint Comp sights on a low axis providing for a more natural hold, helping to minimize the overall profile of the rifle, and allows co-witnessing of iron sights. on some you have to drill a hole. All Rights Reserved. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. #16A Aimpoint Carry Handle Mount January 11, 2021 SHOP The #16A is back in production! Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. While I was still stuck with the 727 (A2 upper), I ended up swapping it to a LT mount and putting it on my KAC RAS, right above the VFG. #3 FN FAL Mount - Standard $135.00 A.R.M.S. That's a fact. Through hole allows the use of iron sights beneath the optic. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. It may not display this or other websites correctly. ACE, Essential Retro 3801 N. Interstate 35, Suite 134 A.R.M.S. Like as in as far as it will go!?! Of course that's not going to stop me from offering an opinion They're not light - not particularly HEAVY but they're not light. YES, many many times. One new winner* is announced every week! #2 Extended AR Carry Handle Mount $107.00 A.R.M.S. They said to write more, so go to the ARMS site if they still dont sell it here., Just finished mounting this mount on a true ar-15 with an aimpoint red-dot scope. - #16A AIMPOINT Carry Handle Mount The #16A is back in production! #16A Aimpoint Comp carry handle mount at Brownells, a name you can trust. #22M68 Medium Spacer $15.99. by It locks down to the handle quite rigidly and gives perfect co whitness with the sights. I do not want to replace the upper. There are also picatinny carry handle mounts that that alow you to mount any reddot on top of the carry handle. You are using an out of date browser. I got it for a red dot sight on my A1, fixed-carry-handle carbine. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! #32 Harris Bipod Adaptor - Throw Lever $148.00 A.R.M.S. GaryNH A.R.M.S. 100% Made In USA, Quick-Release Conversion Kit for Aimpoint Micro mounts. Show details This item: Aimpoint Mount Micro T-1 Kit $95.00 #5 Multibase Mount $65.35 #16A Aimpoint Carry Handle Mount $ 120.00 Read more. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. So I'm in hog heaven here. It's extremely functional and low profile. After a long 7 am meeting I took some time to screw around, found enough to stick an Insight MRDS on a crap (had to file the cross slot!) THIS IS THE MOUNT ONLY . very famous nickname, really, really famous nickname. CNC machined ULTRA-LOW PROFILE Mounting Solutions For HK MP5/HK33/HK53 Firearms. Use an Aimpoint mount to attach your optics to USGI and MIL-SPEC carry handles. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Powered by BigCommerce. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), Aimpoint ARMS #16 Carry Handle Mount 11141, This is the best mount you can buy for an AR15. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. Solid metal with a single notch for m Unlike other mounts, this unique two-piece design allows the user to custom fit the height of the red dot optic in relation to the iron sights on their M16/AR15 A1/A2 rifles. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. not coming loose or breaking) and keeping the weight down. I have no idea what mounting one up that high will do to the balance of the rifle but it's the first thought that comes to mind. heres a list of what you get> one military issue late gen 2 gooseneck carry handle mount with complete gen 2 reinforced clamp mounting system. One thing I didn't realize when I bought it, but that I like, is you can use the irons by just looking through the mount. Back in the days of ALICE gear, Delta was slaying people with 733's that had Aimpoint's on the handles. Items are in surplus condition, they have visible wear, but are functional and ready for use. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. I do recommend the C-Clamp for added security. A forum community dedicated to all 1911 firearm owners and enthusiasts. Aimpoint Gooseneck mount Use an Aimpoint mount to attach your optics to USGI and MIL-SPEC carry handles. The Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Scope 5. Specifications: The Battle Steel MRO mounts are precision machined from a single piece of 7075-T6 high strength aluminum. I know these have been really hard to come by so I made it happen. The mount and thumb screw weigh in at just 0.856 ounces, adding very little weight to your rig. , The team at Bauer Precision recently returned from the annual Shot Show in Las Vegas, and we couldn' This is a gooseneck mount for USGI carry handles in the M16 and M4 rifle. I cant get the eotech reticule to lower enough. I've had one on my Bushmaster Dissapator for over a year now and it has not moved at all. As mentioned, the top of the mount is machined for an Aimpoint Micro Red Dot footprint. Bauer Precision. You can bore sight a red dot to a certain extent at close range, but it won't be near the same once you're out to 50yds especially if it's mounted on the carry handle. Are there any quality options to mount an Aimpoint micro to an A1 carry handle that are readily available today? Build another upper with a flat top, or better yet build another AR all together. A.R.M.S. #31 Spacer for Aimpoint Micro MountSpacer for the #31 Micro Throw Lever Mount. Like as in as far as it will go!?! I am close to picking up an AR with a fixed carry handle and no rail system. Recently, we posted a video on YouTube where we took a fun approach to introducing viewers to four d I seem to have purged the real carry handles so aside from no time to go to the range or control the sunlight, I just did this with lights out here in the basement. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. but it works. Also, depending on the actual mount in the carry handle, you need one that is well machined that will fit down into the handle tightly and bottom out. carry handle mount, on a trainer. Description Detachable Carry Handle with a rear sight for AR-15. Fits all HK MP5, MP5K variants. Both models feature ten cross-slots and accept all Weaver top-mount-style rings. buy military gen 2 aimpoint comp gooseneck carry handle mount colt m16a1 a2 ar: gunbroker is the largest seller of ak47 parts gun parts all: 973236181. . Zrodelta DLOC-M2 30mm Quick Release Scope Mount $152.10. I used that 16A on my issued Colt 727 for a while, no problems with it, it was rock solid and worked well. It's a much more natural pos for me. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. If they wanted a gooseneck, they would have done so but didn't, now why was that, hm? Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. . Mounts to USGI M16/M4 Carry Handles Mounts to the carry handle on M16/M4 rifles and Mil-Spec AR rifles. #4 FN FAL Mount Paratrooper Model . I'm not sure what I'll do with it. Aimpoint ARMS 16 Carry Handle Mount 11141 , MPN: 11141 , Code: AI-RMT-ARMS-11141-1 Aimpoint ARMS #16 Carry Handle Mount 11141 Similar Products 1-3 / 10 4 models Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight (121) As Low As (Save Up to 11%) $870.00 Best Rated It makes the setup rock solid. They fit any optic with the Aimpoint T1 foot print. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Is there a way to mount an M2 or M3 Aimpoint onto an A1/A2 carry handle and get it down really low. As for the Aimpoint, many shops carry what you need. I haven't really seen many Aimpoints on A1 or A2 style AR's and was just wondering if anyone could post pics or comment on their experiences with this setup. Plastisol Powder coat has same appearance as original vinyl acetate but is more durable. contiguous 48 states, DC, and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. I had an Aimpoint on my carry handle via ARMS #16A for about 3 years. Id prefer no gooseneck style mounts, though. FREE SHIPPING to USA and CANADA! We rank the best brands, powered by AI and Big Data, from Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Costco saving you time and money. It has the hole for the installation of a "C" clamp. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. This item is as described and in good working condition. July 23, 2022, aimpoint arms #16 carry handle mount 11141, All Aimpoint Red Dot Sights & Accessories Reviews, Aimpoint ARMS 16 Carry Handle Mount 11141, Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight, Aimpoint PRO - Patrol Rifle Optic - 2 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight, Aimpoint CompM4 2 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight, Aimpoint Carbine Optic 2MOA Red Dot Sight, Aimpoint Micro H-2 2 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight, Aimpoint CompM4 & CompM4s 2 MOA Red Dot Sight Without Mount, Aimpoint ARD (Anti Reflective Device) KillFlash Filter for 30mm Sights, Aimpoint Micro Spacer For Micro Series & CompM5 Models, Aimpoint Micro S-1 6 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight w/ Integrated Shotgun Rib Mount, Aimpoint Twist Mount Ring and Base for 3x Magnifier 12234, Aimpoint QRP2 Quick Release Mounts for CompM4 Red Dots, Aimpoint Standard AR15 Spacer for QRP2/QRW2, Aimpoint Outer Rubber Cover for Aimpoint CompM3 and CompML3 Red Dot Sight. The primary concerns would be durability (ie. 5pins 05-26-10, 13:19 document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); i have a flat top, and i use an arms ml2 mount with the throw lever. 1/3rd the price. Can't wait to get to the range for some fun. Theme designed by Papathemes. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. KZ Carry Handle Mount For Aimpoint / HoloSun Kley-Zion Aimpoint HT Mount botach.com Since out of stock I assume this is the one you meant now I re-read the OP. A.R.M.S. 1) Mine's on a flat top 2) I've never fired a gun with a carry-handle mounted Eotech. Battle Steel Aimpoint Micro Mounts $49.95 Description Additional Information Features: Made From Solid Billet 6061 T6 Aluminum. SeeSpacer (#31S)for mount spacer. The carry handle mounts and everything else are still relatively accessible for mixing the old technology with modern alternatives. Aimpoint Carry Handle Mount - Picatinny Carry Handle [Genuine Issue] Home / Tactical Gear / Gun Sights / USGI Gooseneck Carry Handle Mount USGI Gooseneck Carry Handle Mount $ 18.99 - $ 24.99 Add to cart Features: Mounts to USGI M16/M4 Carry Handles Issue Type: USGI Manufactured by: Various Government Contractors Country of Manufacture: USA So no, it doesn't seem like the AR carry handle was originally designed as a carry handle, but it sure made for a near-perfect one. DB TAC High Profile Detachable Front Sight for Flat top . Type III, Class II Hard Coat Anodized. Much better than mounting optics on top of the carry handle. It works fine for me. Second Media Inc., 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. The ACO, or Aimpoint Carbine Optic, is a red-dot sighting system from one of the earliest companies to commercialize reflector-sight technology. The RM carry handle mount is designed to fit any optic with an Aimpoint T-1/H-1 footprint, along with many other opticsfull list below. 6061 T6 Aluminium Billet For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. (R) #31(TM) Aimpoint Micro Mount. Okay fine. KZ Carry Handle Mount For Aimpoint / HoloSun. This carry handle mount is machined from hardened, 6061 extruded aluminum with a hard-anodized finish. Seems fairly well-machined and fits inside the carry handle channel tightly. - #16A AIMPOINT Carry Handle Mount. Genuine Aimpoint Carry Handle Mount - Gooseneck EOTech Rifle Picatinny Rail A2 for sale online | eBay eBay Hunting Scopes, Optics & Lasers Scope Mounts & Accessories CURRENTLY SOLD OUT Genuine Aimpoint Carry Handle Mount - Gooseneck EOTech Rifle Picatinny Rail A2 29 product ratings About this product About this product Otter Creek Labs OCM 5 replacement silencer for the Allen Engineering AEM5. FAQs on Mounting - Aimpoint Global THE ORIGINAL RED DOT SIGHT TRUSTED BY MILLIONS Select your region/country to access the website for your location. #31 Spacer for Aimpoint Micro Mount $40.00 A.R.M.S. A.R.M.S. #31 MK-II LeverAimpoint Micro Mount For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. That gives someone time to invent a solution. Mods Compatibility Scope Conflicting items HK 416A5 5.56x45 upper receiver ADAR 2-15 5.56x45 upper receiver HK G28 7.62x51 upper receiver Designed To Mount Directly To The / Carry Handle Mount. Never done a micro, but I wouldn't want anything up that high. AR-15 rear sight carry handle (CHandle) is an iron sight in Escape from Tarkov . Is there a way to mount an M2 or M3 Aimpoint onto an A1/A2 carry handle and get it down really low. Ideal for use with the Aimpoint line of T-1/T2 & H-1/H2 type of optics. 100% MADE IN THE USA. I have a gooseneck mount I am not using. Okay then. Country of Manufacture: USA This product is manufactured in the USA. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.We reserve the right to fix any critical errors. It's a solid mount and never experienced any loss of zero or any loosening of the mount. Anodized aluminum construction Aimpoint Carry Handle Mount PayPal is not available as a payment option for this product. Trying to mount a nice sight like an Aimpoint on a carry handle isn't really the way to go. Email: [email protected], 9AM-7PM CT Mon-Fri Rugged Steel A2 Sight Assembly Provides Precision and Reliable Windage/Elevation Adjustment. : +1-847-513-6201 The Battle Steel MRO mounts are precision machined from a single piece of 7075-T6 high strength aluminum. Thanks for the input. I like mine alot. *Venture Surplus is closed on all federal holidays, please use email to contact us on those days. I didn't find a whole lot of information out there, because it is not the latest greatest setup. Denton, TX 76207, Comparing Five Silencers on Bolt Action Rifles, A.R.M.S. - #31 MK-II Lever Aimpoint Micro Mount, A.R.M.S. #31 Spacer for Aimpoint Micro Mount, PRI - AR15 / M16 PRI Stripped lower receiver. Chosen for its structural strength and toughness while being extremely lightweight, 6061-T6 anodized aluminum is ideal for the production of firearm accessories. Specifications: 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum Type II, Clas III Hard Black Anodized 100% Made In USA Aimpoint Mount Micro T-1 Kit Visit the Aimpoint Store 29 ratings | 8 answered questions $9500 Color is black Easy to use Mount, Micro T1 Micro T Frequently bought together + Total price: Add both to Cart One of these items ships sooner than the other. Hadn't thought anyone would do that. Materials: Allen Engineering Brake w/ Collar 5.56mm - 1/2x28 TPI Turn around and sell the A1 for 50 or 80 bucks and your all set! Various optics were attatched o the carry handle: aimpoint 5000s, heisholt BLITZ, etc. Theme designed by Papathemes. Places Aimpoint Comp sights in position for co witnessing of iron sights. You must log in or register to reply here. As of 5-9-22 the 2022 batch is sold out. I was looking at a mount like the A.R.M.S #16A. I'm going to have to build me another. The BEST method is to replace the upper receiver with a flat-top version and use a LaRue Tactical Aimpoint mount. 50786 GOOSENECK PICATINNY CARRY HANDLE, EOTECH SIGHT MOUNT $30.00 Choose Options MFG: USGI 50787 C CLAMP KIT FOR AIMPOINT GOOSENECK PICATINNY CARRY HANDLE $14.99 Out of stock MFG: AWS Inc. 50771 SMU OPERATOR COMPOSITE MOLLE BELT SET $147.70 Choose Options MFG: AWS Inc. 50725 LAB BELT SHOOTERS SYSTEM $65.75 Choose Options SALE MFG: AWS Inc. view details. I can still use the battle sights. I recommend you purchase one of those. I mounted an eotech holo sight on a carry handle adaptor that places it above it. Of course everyone will say "get a flattop", but that is not an option, or even desirable in this case. I cannot afford an optic in the near term anyway. I am asking $105 each to include shipping. It provides a firm and (relatively) quickly detached means of putting an Aimpoint CompM2, CompML2, CompM3 or CompML3 or any of a variety of 30mm tube sights onto a weapon whilst retaining the ability to used its fixed sights. The RM carry handle mount is designed to fit any optic with an Aimpoint T-1/H-1 footprint, along with many other opticsfull list below. Be the first to review USGI Gooseneck Carry Handle Mount. The Trijicon RMR Carry Handle Mount provides a rock solid mounting platform for the Trijicon RMR Red Dot Sight. This mount is available for A2 carry handle or A4 flattop receivers. Places your Trijicon RMR in the optimal position relative to your scope. Even without the C-Clamp, there are tabs that lock the mount into place. Thanks! I have seen a micro footprint-specific mount, but they seem to be out of stock. No issues whatsoever, and very well made. It's not terrible, it'll work, and it has for a lot of people for a long time, before the flat top was a really readily available option. Be the first to ask a question about this product. #31 Aimpoint Micro QD Mount $95.00 A.R.M.S. JavaScript is disabled. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Scope Mounts & Accessories, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Top 6 Best AR15 Carry Handle Scopes in 2023 Reviews. There are no questions yet. US Military clothing in general runs in BDU sizing. I like the aimpoint gooseneck mount with the extra c clamp to snug it down. ********MOD ORDNANCE DOES NOT EXPORT! There are many different mounting platforms for your optics here on AT3 Tactical. Not to piss in Shoobe's cheerios, but, there are folks that are asking if the legacy carrying handle, with a optic of some sort, isn't a viable option these days. Complete with Dual Aiming Apertures for Most Versatile Applications. The hole allows for users to mount compatible optics with that hole. Hope this helps those looking for information on this type of mount. Due to popular demand the #16A Aimpoint Carry Handle Mount is back in production. #15S Spacer for 315 Mount Reflex Mount Spacer - Adds a little height to the #15 mount. A.R.M.S. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - carry handle mounts in 2020? Nice tight fit on A2 carbine upper, used with primary arms advanced micro red dot sight. Firearms/Tac firearms instructor. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. Anywhere. The Battle Steel MRO mounts are precision machined from a single piece of 7075-T6 high strength aluminum. #22M68 Aimpoint Comp Modular Spacer - Full, Aimpoint 30mm low mount for CompM and PRO optics, Aimpoint PRO - M68 / CCO / Wilcox Mount Combo, Aimpoint CompM2 Red-Dot, M68 CCO, used, excellent shape. Compatable with all Aimpoint Micro sight mounts Made in the U.S.A. Superior quality. So switching to irons is effortless. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. Aguila 5.56mm NATO 62 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Ammunition 50-Round. Designed to fit any optic with an Aimpoint T-1/H-1 footprint, along with many others Full list below. (Shown with HS403R) Machined from aluminum and hardcoat anodized. For the Aimpoint T-1 Micro sight. Botach. Very happy with this purchase. Carbine. #22M68 Full Spacer $15.99. BROWNELLS - Retro 4X Carry Handle Scope - Best Classic AR15 Carry Handle Scope. Issue Type: USGI These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec). Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. If you are unsure about your proper size for clothing this chart will help you find your general size across all clothing, unless otherwise noted in the description. , Identical to theAimpoint 12184 & Aimpoint 12436 AIMPOINT CARRY HANDLE RAIL. Low rings work best. Adaptable. Various Government Contractors This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.