Just all around a wonderful place to stay. High pressure shower head ( doesn't come around too often) Would recommend to anyone looking for a day of adventure. Rylie, PRICE LISTED IS PER GROUP Explore the Giant Forest grove of Sequoias with your own private guide! This is by far one of the best short term rentals Ive ever stayed at. We telecommuted while we stayed here and the internet was fast enough to support both of us conference calling, email work. Fresno Police investigators said the shooting happened This three bedroom family home is light, bright and welcoming, with spacious living quarters and an impressive yard with an epic pool. Mar. Due to COVID-19 we are taking extra precautions to sanitize this home. Your guide will bring the local knowledge to enrich the experience and the route expertise so all you have to do is relax! As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Fresno, CA is $857 for a studio, $996 for one bedroom, $1,121 for two bedrooms, and $1,392 for three bedrooms. Just minutes from downtown Fresno, the home has easy access to the best spots in town. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Guest review: Place was nice, clean, and bright! Restaurants and supermarket are within 1 miles, Peaceful Suite, Private Entry, Yard & Bath. Guest review: Cant go wrong with Kyles place way better then 5stars. The room is spacious with high ceilings and lots of natural light. Mini Fridge, Microwave & Coffee Feb 24, 2023 - Entire home for $155. Welcome to Vidogo in the Valley! The chic and comfortable living areas feature contemporary style furnishings with touches of the classic style of the home. Not far from the Tower District it is close by to coffee and ice cream shops YUM! As a born and bred Californian, you can bet that I have some seriously good California content for you to check out. It also has a lush back garden to chill out in. Fresno Holiday Rentals & Homes - California, United States | Airbnb Holiday rentals in Fresno Top-rated holiday rentals in Fresno Guests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more. Plenty of towels also the bed did not leave me aching the next morning. I had everything that I needed during my stay; the kitchen was stocked with dishes and lots of pots, pans, and cooking utensils. World Nomads provides travel insurance for travelers in over 100 countries. We have highway 99 and highway 41 nearby! Would definitely stay again. David, This house in an oasis of style. The best coffee shop in Fresno is a 5 minute walk, the best grocery store and restaurants are an 8 minute drive away. 15m to downtown Fresno Private bathroom/King size bed/Master bedroom. We definitely want to come back and try out the pool when its warmer out. Nancy, Loved this house! The average commute takes about 20 minutes. WiFi 6 up to 1200 Mbps northeast - Old mountain town vibe with outdoor activities and antiques galore, Visalia, 45 min. This house offers so much as such a low price its a steal! Everyone on the journey will be provided with the necessary equipment, snacks, and food for the entire journey. And for when you want to escape to the outdoors, Yosemite is a popular day trip from Fresno. Private Bathroom. King Bed The Ultimate 2 Days in Barcelona Itinerary & Travel Guide, The 17 Best Airbnb Newport Beach Rentals For a Relaxing Getaway, Professionally Cleaned Home in One of Fresnos Most Storied Neighborhoods. Self check in 51 talking about this. $2,195. Deliciated work desk Beautiful Kitchen This home is an ideal for travelers looking for a stylish and comfortable space on their vacation. Will definitely be looking to book this place for future trips to Fresno! Gregory. We felt safe and slept well. Michelle was very accommodating to both our early and late checkout. A breezy drive from Fresno, these bestselling tours will give you an expert-lead look at these majestic havens. Guests agree: these vacation rentals are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more. Private Yard/Patio Valley vibe home with you?! The hot tub, pool, and BBQ area in the backyard are free to use and have some fun. drive northeast - Pan for gold, strike it rich and find an awesome antique or two. Check in was seamless and the pictures are 100% accurate. The property is also the perfect home base for skiing, snowboarding, and exploring the National Parks. Do not hesitate to rent this home! Alayna, We had a fantastic stay at Kyles carriage house. Ive also linked my other California content at the end of the list, so make sure to have a browse through those. two eco friendly memory foammattresses as well as avintage daybed (cansleep one average sized adultcomfortably), + Enjoy cooking in an amply stocked kitchen with many zero/ minimalwaste features, + Designed toincludea mix ofcustomandcarefullycurated furniture and accents, +Locally sourced - one of a kind - art and accessories, +Complimentary featured local beer or wine, +Bathroom features locally made shampoo, soaps, and aroma mists givingyoua luxe vacation rental vibe, +Reading nook with unique designandmusic books, vintageinstruments, records/player, +Multiple laptop and writing workspaces (WIFI), +Large outdoor space and drought tolerant succulent and native garden, + Walkingdistanceto local hotspots, restaurants, and venues, + Fire pit for chilly desert evenings (coming soon), +Outdoor living wall featuring edible plants and herbs (coming soon), At the epicenter of almosteverydestinationcity in California, the Central Valley provesto be an awesomehome basefor day trips galore. The French garden-themed studio suite has hardwood flooring throughout, a full kitchen and bath, comfy king bed, and flat screen TV to make your stay seem like home. 15m to downtown Fresno *Remodeled* Downtown Industrial 1 Bedroom Loft, Modern Guest Suite w/Private Entrance -Hidden Gem, Modern Carriage House near Old Fig with over 600sf, Classic Charm Meets New Tech in Heart of Tower 6, "Saige's Hideaway" **Renovated Barn** in Old Town, Modern Gated Condo w/Garage near CRMC and Downtown, Classic Charm Meets New Tech In Heart of Tower 9, The Owl, fast internet, workspace, individual AC, Serene + Spacious Getaway with Large Yard, The Peach Suite, a unique studio space for two, Private RM2 Near National Parks, Freeway, Pool, Cheerful 3 bedroom 2 bath home with covered patio. This grand residential home is the perfect Fresno Airbnb for families. Available nightly on Airbnbor as a short term rentalfor travel nurses and doctors. Large Master! Outdoor patio The host was very helpful and quick with his communication and check in couldnt have been easier. That means that if you book your accommodation, buy your gear, or sort your insurance through our link, we earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Large Groups - Houses for Rent in Fresno, California, United States - Airbnb Skip to content This historic home in Tower District is in a great location to experience Fresno at its finest! There is always an Airbnb that will cater to all your needs. Much like a standard home this unique space has a comfortable bedroom, and a dinette that easily converts to a small bed. The room comes with a small refrigerator where guests can store refreshments or groceries, and is located across from the shared bathroom and laundry room. Drop us a line. It was a beautiful house in a great location. They will also be summiting Clouds Rest mountain in the process. Guest review: The bankers suite is an amazing place to stay in Fresno its stylish, cozy, and spacious, with great views and amenities. Rental unit in Tower District Classic Charm Meets New Tech in Heart of Tower 6 Classic charm meets new tech. With an incredibly low per night price point and maximum bang for your buck, this hip one bedroom Fresno apartment is already a five-star hit on Airbnb. Day Room, Fast Internet, Workspace, Individual AC. Long-term stays WELCOME! Mid Century Retreat | King Bed, mins to Restaurant, This newly renovated (4/2022) 1 bed 1 bath mid century home is elegantly furnished and decorated with every comfort in mind. Always double check to ensure that the private room comes with a private bathroom before booking. This spacious home is over 1,600 sqft and offers a large living room, 3 bedrooms, indoor laundry room and a comfortable kitchen. Welcome to Vidogo in the Valley! Very large living room with cozy fireplace in the freshly painted interior of this home, Nicely updated bathroom. High pressure shower head ( doesn't come around too often) Participants will be led by a professional mountain guide who has a wealth of experience planning trips in the states most spectacular wilderness areas. If youre up for adventure, and have the fitness and cash to back your dreams of traversing Yosemite, this activity is something you shouldnt miss. Spacious and cozy place to stay In-Law suite, Classic Charm Meets New Tech In Heart of Tower 12, Tower District Home w/ Fire-Pit & Fast Wi-Fi. Washer/Dryer inside unit RE. We are so grateful to have stayed here and we very very much look forward to staying again someday!. Have we got your attention? Any newly wed couple would be happy with this cozy and quaint farmhouse cottage. Day Room, Fast Internet, Workspace, Individual AC. Guest review: Truly enjoyed my stay here. Plenty of space to stretch out or to sit and visit. Fresno Apt | Kitchen| 1:1 |Next to Gazebo Gardens! More information. I highly recommend this property and this host. Monica. There are many reasons why staying in an Airbnb in Fresno can only add to your experience. Whether youre staying for a few days or a more long-term living situation, the Garden House can accommodate. The journey will take eight days and will see participants traversing breathtaking lakes, and granite ridges. Easy parking in the driveway and really close to a ton of food and shopping options. Stop scrolling and book this AirBnB! Stephanie, The bankers suite is an amazing place to stay in Fresno its stylish, cozy, and spacious, with great views and amenities. Required fields are marked *. That said, we only link to the gear we trust and never recommend services we dont believe are up to scratch. Easy parking in the driveway and really close to a ton of food and shopping options. Washer/Dryer inside unit The location was awesome. Come see Fresno's lively arts community at our 1-BEDROOM APARTMENT located a block from historic Tower Theater. Onsite free parking. Right off the bat, you realize Krista is not only passionate but very knowledgeable in all things Sequoia. This residential home is right in the heart of Tower District and is perfect for a group of digital nomads. Only 10 minutes to Community Regional & 15 minutes to Clovis Community! Plenty of towels also the bed did not leave me aching the next morning. This epic Fresno Airbnb is located in the super-central Tower District, with its many restaurants and entertainment offerings. It was a beautiful house in a great location. Do not hesitate to rent this home! Alayna. WiFi 6 up to 1200 Mbps Self check-in is available at any time during your stay with the August Home application. You will have access to gated community facilities including a swimming pool, exercise room, tennis and basketball courts. Whether youre traveling to Fresno on a budget, with cash to splash, are looking for a unique stay or the best stay possible, I have shortlisted the five best Fresno vacation rentals for you to check out below. I usually dont sleep well when traveling without my husband but every night I slept great! All rights reserved. Get a quote below or read our in-depth review! Fresno is an easy drive away, reachable in just 25 minutes, and Yosemite National Park is 40 miles away. Send through the link to my email, and Ill see what I can do to get the Airbnb on my list. drive north east - Beautiful hill views and all the fun of the nearbyRussian River, Morro Boy, 2 1/2 hr. Book unique vacation rentals, houses, and more on Airbnb. Cook a fantastic meal in thefullyequipped kitchen with white quartz counters, soft gray cabinets, and a unique shaker style peg rail system. + See something inside you LOVE. Rental unit in Tower District Classic Charm Meets New Tech in Heart of Tower 6 Classic charm meets new tech. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Fresno may not be as popular as other towns in California, such as San Francisco or Los Angeles, but that doesnt mean its boring. Dwtn Tower Dist. Comfortably sleeps 4: Includes 1 full bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa & air mattress So nice to have access to a washer and dryer too! A place thats dripping with Bulldog Pride, you cant escape the snarling face of the California State University Fresno football team from tattoos to t-shirts. Rm # 2, Shared Bath in Hist. drive northeast - Fish, hike,camp, enjoy, Mariposa, 1 1/2 hr. Some of the unique items in Vidogo in the Valley. Fresno is also lucky enough to be a gateway to the incredibleYosemite National Park. Having the winery next door was a great experience! The luxury rental has two beach cruisers are available for complimentary use for exploring the nearby areas. The house is very close to fig garden village shopping center, a gas station, and Whole Foods. This epic trek will start at Yosemite National Parks Knoblock Meadow and will go through the northern tip of the park. Rental unit in Tower District Classic Charm Meets New Tech in Heart of Tower 6 Classic charm meets new tech. High pressure shower head ( doesn't come around too often) Nestled right in the heart of Downtown Fresno, this epic industrial loft is the easily one of the best Airbnbs in Fresno. My husband and I enjoyed how spacious this home was and it exceeded our expectations. The views from the windows were so cool and I loved all of the market lights and plants inside. Airbnb Experiences is an easy way to make your vacations more meaningful. Private walkway & self check-in Extremely personable guide and over the top views! Lounge in themini reading and music niche tucked intoa small corner off the kitchen or head to the private back yardto enjoy a quietcup of coffee andpick fresh orangesor herbs,when in season. Tower District! FRESNO, Calif. (KSEE) - On Monday, neighbors detailed the chaotic shooting scene from the night before that injured a 15-year-old girl. This fully remodeled vintage barn is a beautiful home for an extended Fresno trip. We're happy to put you in contact with thecreative studio behind our design. drive north west - Trolley cars, hippie hang outs, and 1 incredibly famous red bridge, Oakhurst, 1 hr. Guests rave about the spacious common areas, dreamy bedding, and serenity of the private back garden area. The privacy and access to pool was a Godsend during these hot days, the quiet was sorely necessary, it was absolutely amazing being able to spend a couple of days just hanging out poolside in peace. This cozy and chic guesthouse offers all the amenities youd find in luxury hotels. It is close to shopping and the airport. This farm-to-table tour will let guests experience, see, and taste the richness of Central California. The three bedroom home sleeps up to six, and is perfectly situated in the heart of Fresnos central Tower District. If youre planning the ultimate California road trip, youll want to check these out. The business hub is immediately surrounded by an incredible array of classic housing types - ranging from granny flats, townhouses, and apartments to craftsmen bungalows and mansions. The open concept loft has enough beds to sleep six, and even has awesome additions like an indoor basketball hoop and a hammock. Outdoor patio All Rights Reserved. No place in the Tower District comes to mind when I think tri-tip. Fresno may often be overlooked for other more happening areas in the state of California but it has so much to offer, from its nearby National Parks to its numerous festivals. Self check-in is available at any time during your stay with the August Home application. Private Bathroom. If you need enough space for a family or group visit to Fresno, this fantastic four bedroom home is your perfect match. The 13th floor loft is located smack bang in the middle of Downtown Fresno, with the citys best restaurants, bars and shops all within walking distance. Would definitely stay again. David. Mar 3, 2023 - Entire home for $135. 15m to downtown Fresno If you love music festivals, dont miss 37 CALIFORNIA MUSIC FESTIVALS THATLL KEEP YOU DANCING ALL YEAR LONG. document.getElementById("ak_js_2").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); document.getElementById("ak_js_3").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Wed definitely recommend booking with Krista to get the most out of your trek through the forest. David, https://www.jonesaroundtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Best-Airbnb-Fresno.jpg, https://www.jonesaroundtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/logotry-1-1-300x106.png, The 16 Best Airbnb Fresno Vacation Rentals For A Taste Of Central California. The below lists includes Airbnb lists, music festival lists, quote lists and so much more. wander themountainsof the Sierra Foothills all within a couple hours drive or less. Located in proximity to numerous National Parks, it is an outdoor haven that will give nature lovers a frisson of excitement.