And James Pfeiffer and Jim Burke have remained on her side. But the bodies weren't found until April, when a farmer glimpsed a blue baby blanket in a forest 15 miles from Catasauqua. What a lame article. Now, there are suggestions the family's solution to Andrew potentially losing his home could be to move him into the 'nest egg' Fergie purchased as an investment for their daughters, Princess Beatrice, 34, and Princess Eugenie, 32. Officers responded just after 5 a.m. Wednesday to an area near the intersection of Martin Luther King Drive and Carolyn Coleman Way and found , "The Wall Street Journal just so happened to have a supportive op-ed ready to publish within hours of the meeting. Above, we have another whos totally clueless, has little or no knowledge of this case, but is happy to display his/her ignorance with a rant based on limited knowledge learned from biased documentaries who thinks that by using offensive and insulting language itll influence those who support Rorrer into changing their opinions. But it doesnt make a nonsense of her being the shooter, regardless of their speculation. What definition? Stop defending her when she is guilty!!!!! Search their Criminal Records, Contact Info, Photos and More 1) Andrew Katrinak's Phone & Current Address, Andrew Katrinak's Phone #, Address & More, Andrew Katrinak's Contact Info, Social Profiles & More, View Andrew's Hidden Profiles on Facebook and 60+ Networks, andrew****@gmail, View Andrew's Hidden Profiles on Facebook and 60+ Networks, andrew****@yahoo, View Andrew's Hidden Profiles on Facebook and 60+ Networks, andrew****@hotmail, View Andrew's Hidden Profiles on Facebook and 60+ Networks, andrew****@aol, View Andrew's Hidden Profiles on Facebook and 60+ Networks, andrew****@outlook. which makes a complete nonsense of their gun theory. The missing hairs probably got destroyed in testing.. thats how they test them.. and reports are wrong all the time. There are innocent people in prison. Shes extremely, extremely happy with the baby. !) and detractors (This is another bs attempt to free a psycho). And the obvious answer is not as you claim. Any subsequent proof emerging and then revealed in a book or documentary is surely something that should be taken seriously and investigated if necessary. Its nine minutes into the video. ), The Wrong Man investigators Ira Todd and Joe Kennedy have some theories of their own. (Lehighvalleylive.com file photo). Search it out and check for yourself. Despite the new evidence and hypotheses, the courts have rejected all of Patricias bids for a new trial. Lieutenant Christopher Coble and Sergeant Suzanne Pearson would later testify that Patricia cried and apologized to 18-month-old Nicole, telling the baby, Im sorry for doing this to you and lamenting to the officers that she would never see little Nicole again. Which Patricia did not, so who is the real killer? So where they alive somewhere, and if so how could of Patricia, who was questioned, with not one mark on her kill them? Another witness, Walter Traupman, who never testified, had told state troopers that on the day of Joanns disappearance, he saw a couple who looked like Joann and Andrew arguing about the paternity of a baby. Keep her murdering ass locked up!!! Joanne didnt go missing until December 15, an entire week and a day later. Davidson County sheriff's deputies searched Rorrer's house in Linwood and volunteered to keep an eye on her after hours. After a very early failed marriage, the 24-year-old Joann scored a new husband in Andrew Katrinak, 38, whom she met at a club. Stable situation. And, why is it reasonable to believe lay people accept the jury verdict? I mean the husband did do some shady things maybe he was involved? Although the prosecution used it as evidence that she was trying to create a false alibi, it actually sounded more like Patricia was simply trying to nail down the facts he had already asserted to her. Andrew Katrinak is never more than a foot away from his telephone. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. You can PM me please, this way you can update your article with the correct information. None. Rorrer's ex-boyfriend, Andrew Katrinak, was the husband of Joann Katrinak and Alex's father. He had worked as a semi-pro boxer in Las Vegas in his youth and later settled into his own construction business. His wife's vehicle was discovered in a parking lot 100 yards away from their house. King Charles is planning to cut the Duke's annual . All rights reserved. He wanted to move to Colorado and she was against it.. She should have received the death penalty imo. By. And the fact that Patricia called Andrew even after he married someone else didnt mean she was still carrying a torch for him, according to one of her friends. (We didnt get into the specifics.). The influencers doctors have thus requested for Mr Tates release from prison so he can receive medical treatment in Dubai. ``She was real good with kids, good to mine at least,' Jost said. Meticulous primping. How about the two eyewitnesses that identified her alive days after her disappearance. Joanns gun and beating wounds were obvious, but the baby died a less violent (but just as horrible) death with no clear signs. The news comes after a Romanian court rejected appeals from Mr Tates legal team against a 30-day extension in jail earlier this week. And your appraisal of McIntyre is 100% spot on. Patricia and her husband broke up after the babys death. At the trial, prosecutor Michael McIntyre alleged that Patricia remained obsessed with Andrew Katrinak long after their breakup despite testimony that shed had many boyfriends and live-in lovers to occupy her bandwidth. Play it now! As for the idiots who didnt think Ms. Rorrer guilty of anything more sordid than having zero taste, the simple fact(s) are that: 1) what they claim about such testing (as was done to the hair) wasexcuse me, IS wrong both due to the follow-up AFTER the mDNA test results were made only proved more concretely that Ms. Rorrer WAS the person the hair came from, 2) the inanity about thinking Andy had something to do with it (the simple fact that ALL investigations START by checking the closest, most immediate relative, i.e, a spouse), was after his being thoroughly vouched, to NOT be in ANY way involved, 3) since this case, forensic science has only improved by huge leaps, and that no one including the courts or the Innocence Project will get involved should make it VERY clear, this case is CLOSED. Mrs. Katrinak's husband, Andrew, reported his wife and son missing in December 1994 after they failed to show up at his mother's house. They lived together in Salisbury Township, Pa., for about two years, but they broke up in 1989. According to a Morning Call account from March 5, 1998: McIntyre leaned forward conspiratorially like someone trying to persuade another to tell a secret, lowered his voice and said: Heres what I want to know: After you killed Joann Katrinak, did you kill that baby or just leave it to die?. Hege had jail inmates search the woods behind Rorrer's house on Wilson Road. The fact that there is LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE that Patricia was actually obsessed with Andy; they spoke as friends maybe twice a year. And remnants of what look like a baby rested on the mother. When the cheerleading coach broke the news to Katrina Kohel that she was the only one left on the cheer squad, Kohel was determined to compete anyway. Unfortunately for Joanne this psycho took it badly. However, my curiosity is piqued as to why Andrews mother didnt report the missing daughter in law, Joanne and her own grandson Alex! That did amuse me I have to say, but youre way off target there Im more than happy with my state of mind before and after reading any of these comments. The couple moved into Andrews sturdy brick house at 740 Front Street in Catasauqua, Pennsylvania. In addition to the Facebook page, there are Reddit threads on her case. ``As good as she is with people and animals, I just can't believe it.'. BROADCASTING SPECULATIVE SCENES, SUCH AS MENTIONED ABOVE, CAN LEAVE A VERY INDELIBLE MEMORY ON THOSE WHO ARE HAPPY TO REMAIN GULLIBLE. The Innocence Project has declined to take her case. Andrew J Katrinak, 68. My husband passed away of a broken heart, Sarah OConnor said on the Montel Williams Show in 2001. Teresa Katrinak is 56 years old and was born on 06/29/1966. I do. Susan Wright is out of prison after killing her husband in TX. Anyone who thinks this psycho isnt guilty needs to take off their tin hat. "Andrew was diagnosed with a serious medical condition in December 2022 whilst he was in Dubai," his representative told The Sun Online. The difference was made by the investigation, Interpol has some good detectives who do not play with peoples freedom and who do not use American techniques such as pictures, lets compare hair color after pictures bullshit, not even with the performance of todays cameras such a thing is not allowed, the issue of dismantling the alibi only with indirect evidence, like that her name was not in the notebook, a European court would withdrew it immediately, you cant go with a thing like this, its called inconclusive proof, even the fact that one of the witnesses said that the business was not opened where she said it was that day, its inconclusive, the accused can say that he/she forgot, was there and left, and his alibi I dont know how it was verified, but what should been verified first were the contacts between him and her, if he contacted her before that, if she had been contacted from public phone for example before the murder, how many times, when etc, if he was near the places where she was until the murder, things like that. Mrs. Katrinak had been shot in the face and . Ill always say that Tommy Lynn Sells murdered the Routier boys OR the father Darrin did it. One more thing acquire ALL the facts about this case If you can read. It was Mr Tates third appeal against his detention since his arrest. Mal told Keith Morrison that Patricias dance teacher originally confirmed her alibi that she was in class on the day of the murder, then changed his mind. More Local News to Love Start today for 50% off Expires 3/6/23, Kurt Bresswein | For lehighvalleylive.com, argued in Lehigh County Court that investigators mishandled DNA evidence, new information from the lab reports show the samples had no roots. They lived together in Salisbury Township, Pa., for about two years, but they . The 36-year-old former kickboxer and his brother have been jailed in . Puny policy. Great catch. One on one? This was a horrible and brutal double murder and whoever did it needs to be locked up forever. Ive heard she gets to go out to LUNCH and this broad is in prison for murdering her husband Russ Stager? Theyre more than happy to exaggerate and speculate the details of the crime, which serves to attract more viewers who (like you) seem to be happy to believe it all. If you so dearly feel the need to occupy the high ground in debate or an argument, have the decency to quote accurately. Police theorize she owned the gun, but its neither here nor there whether she used a particular gun to kill and would make sense (to a wise perp) that the gun couldnt be linked to her by past activity. I also communicated with Patricia via email to get her input on some matters. I accept there are a couple of remarks which can be seen that way but they are in direct response to those whove been offensive in the first place. Find lehighvalleylive.com on Facebook. Other family members and associates include Paige Keenan . But none of those charges ever stuck. neither her nor there couldnt be linked to her. For goodness sake, it was never proved at her trial she used the gun the police so steadfastly offered as evidence or for that matter, ANY OTHER GUN. It showed her usually all-brown hair haphazardly highlighted blond. John If you feel it so necessary to post a comment, please at least try to keep it original, because theres nothing sensible with your juvenile attempt using my words. This is the most ridiculous take ever! Media galore. Instead, she took the girl to Myers' stables just about every day. Im a hunter and in the spring I have found many dead deer that died from starvation or other reasons and the bodies are untouched. After relocating to Pennsylvania, Patricia met the 6-foot-2-inch Andrew in a restaurant. She had a suitcase packed, Devine said. Most of your comment absolutely astonishes me. They had a son, Alex Martin, in August of 1994. Maybe then you will see the wrongful conviction! Then you claim this is an opinion. He had worked as a semi-pro boxer in Las Vegas in his youth and later settled into his own construction business. They found several specimens but not a single one was a match. The author that wrote the book on the Rutier case donates all the funds from that book to freeing Darlie Routier because the jury wasnt shown a lot of evidence of the medical issues Darlie suffered. She will be in jail for the rest of her life and rightly so. She hasnt, she didnt get a hard enough sentence. Out of the two hairs found in the car only one had enough root to perform a DNA match which did match but police waited to arrest Patricia until a highly advanced and accurate match could be made, which took a year. But then again I havent actually SEEN the evidence. After a very early failed marriage, the 24-year-old Joann scored a new husband in Andrew Katrinak, 38, whom she met at a club. She was the one that left Andy! Andy passed not one but two polygraph tests and had a solid alibi. If you have ever met or been in a relationship with a narcissist, the former partner being with a more young and attractive-looking person would make them go off. Andrew Katrinak reported missing his wife, Joanne and 3.5-month-old son, Alex, in December 1994. From my point of view this is an extremely similar case, with less class and style, and without the luxurious details that Interpols case had, such as the involvement of an extremely expensive Alfa Romeo car, and a revolver bought at a lush auction in Paris, which had belonged to a duke before the incident. In North Carolina, she reportedly enjoyed some success as a horse trader, riding instructor, and rodeo competitor. Search by Name Search . Later, they both worked 12-hour graveyard shifts at a textile factory. Shes attracted the help of writer Tammy Mal (full name Tammy Malinowski OReilly), author of Convenient Suspect, a book about the case. Inside the locked 1992 vehicle, police discovered some strands of blond hair stained with dried blood. It could be coincidence, but I really doubt it. Patricias professional life included short-lived gigs as a Century 21 real estate agent and an Oldsmobile salesperson. This article is little more than fiction. (McIntyre said that Egan ignored Traupman because he was a nut who said that the man he saw arguing with the woman in a car was Hispanic but wearing a fake mustache and a toupee. If her husband was going to do that Im sure he wouldve done it in a totally different way! After a very early failed marriage, the 24-year-old Joann scored a new husband in Andrew Katrinak, 38, whom she met at a club. Did Patricia ever take a lie detector test? Andrew has not demanded this. His father confirmed his alibi that they were doing construction work together, putting an addition on the house of friends Tom and Kathy Holschwander, at the time of Joanns disappearance. As for an epilogue on ex-flame Andrew Katrinak, he has moved to Colorado and kept a low profile since the trial ended. Did Patricia have the dyed blond hair when they broke up in 1993? Pat will spend the rest of her natural life in prison where people like her belong. Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania troopers will take her to Bethlehem, Pa., today. You, however seem to have no problem with these hurtful and damaging comments aimed at Rorrer. I would bet MONEY that the first baby born to Patricia didnt die of SIDS. Sorry, I must have missed your name on the witness list. I attack only those whove considered themselves not only judges on this case, but go on to vent their spleen aimed at a person who in my opinion is innocent of this crime, based on all Ive read and watched without fear of retaliation If they so freely attack someone in the most vicious way, why should they be off limits? The witness, Traupman, who on several occasions attempted to have his evidence recorded was severely manhandled out of the police station and so badly beaten, he had to be hospitalised. When Joann Katrinak and the baby didn't show up for a planned afternoon of Christmas shopping on Dec. 15, Katrinak called the police. Prince Andrew has offered to run some of the prestigious Royal estates as part of his negotiations to leave his Royal mansion - with King Charles reportedly telling him 'there is no chance of that happening'. Over the years, she has been charged with breaking and entering, intoxication, cruelty to animals and larceny in Davidson, Randolph, Gaston, Anson and Forsyth counties, said Detective Lt. Tony Roberson of the Davidson County Sheriff's Department. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Rorrer killed these two people in cold blood and the jury got it right! One of the hairs had magically developed root material to enable that. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. This response of yours neatly sums up your dogmatic view of her guilt despite so much evidence to the contrary. According to Pennsylvania State Police, Rorrer met Andrew Katrinak, the husband and father of the victims, in 1986. And your contention that you (me) as ONE person are wrong, let me say that while you seem to be determined in singling me out as someone whos opinion is one against the rest, is hopelessly exaggerated. Two problems, then: a failure to see your own position as you see others (failure to comprehend irony), and failure to understand the difference between fact and opinion. SHE IS NOT GUILTY OF THESE CRIMES. Chambers also didn't want to speak about her daughter. More likely it reflects a relative reluctance to execute females as well as the pendency of what will be the last episode of DNA investigation. Hoist by my own petard! Theres speculation and theres lies period. Your somewhat convoluted explanation of discuss and express opinion, seems to ramble on and on without any logic or reason. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. By posting your comment you agree to our house rules. I believe this woman murdered Joann and Alex. It all gave jurors a lot to think about but only for six hours.