. Is there a planet conjunct or square your Vertex? ..but they do in many cases, according to most Vertex lore Ive found. REPEATING THIS FOR YOUR ASTROLOGICAL EFFICACY > The Ascendant angle is the starting line of our chart, and demarcates the beginning of the First House of Identity, Appearance, and Persona. Two flashes, actually, starting in both eyes as metallic enzo-shaped swirls, which ballooned, then condensed and solidified into metallic glowing orbs, before finally flashing out. Find some non-creepy way to score birth data for any new players on the scene, especially if spooky-cute coincidences are occurring while in their midst. VERTEX IN SCORPIO > Destiny process themes include depth, intimacy, unwavering commitment, and relationships based on intense shared experiences. This Labyrinthos article explains all the planets, which you can compare to this one from Astro.com! ). With your astrology Vertex in Aries, this may show youre fated to become a stronger leader, learn how to take initiative, and stand up for yourself. > Check out this article from Dawn Bodrogi! VERTEX IN THE FIFTH HOUSE > Destined meetings and fateful encounters in our passion pursuits, where we go to play, in our friendships, or within the communities or causes connected to our fun (anti-vertex in the eleventh house). Pluto in the 2nd house. VERTEX IN CAPRICORN > Destiny process themes include duty and overcoming, . Youll want to focus on the energy of the transit planet involved and the sign your Vertex or Anti-Vertex is inthis can give clues as to how it happens or what it involves. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING the Vertex isnt a body, such as a planet, but is formed by where the ecliptic (or path of the Sun) intersected the prime vertical: an imaginary line dividing the sky into two halves, a front and back. HINT > The elements (fire, earth, air, water) and modes (cardinal, fixed, mutable) represented by the zodiac signs can help you build a picture how how these relationships express themselves and interrelate. Do You Have Empty Houses in Your Birth Chart? against what you are developing. Then it tends to be very strong! Vertex; FREE; Shop Bestsellers. If you share Vertex connections with someone else, it only indicates that youre co-engineering your destinies, or, at the very least, influencing each others destiny process. If you happen to have all this intel, your Vertex connections in your synastry chart might be able to explain the start, consummation, or special advancement in your relationship! What was the vibe of your interaction? In that moment, for the first time, Pomona saw him for what he was (not a farmer, or a fisherman), and fell in love. If anothers Saturn squares my Vertex, their planetary development will affect my spiritual development., TRINES TO THE VERTEX ARE SEXTILES TO THE ANTI-VERTEX > These planets help you ease towards your Vertex qualities, drawing from the Anti-Vertex qualities. > These are also significant, and tend to impact the area of our chart where were doing prep work or the inside job leading into our destiny process. With your astrology Vertex in Cancer, this may show youre fated to become a strong nurturer and supporter of those you care about. dispositors) over here! The Vertex person is unconsciously attracted to the Moon person's emotional nature. VERTEX IN LEO > Destiny process themes include play, validation, in finding a muse, unlocking creative potential, and relationships based on appreciation. FINALLY, locate the Destiny Points, which will be labelled as Vx, for Vertex. You may create an incredible home and family life and can be seen as a parental figure to many. Also, check your progressions. Vertex in Aries You are expected to pick up the reins of leadership, initiate new directions, take a decisive stand, overcome inhibitions to activate personal drive, learn courage, and conquer fears. Access New Age, Vertex Conjunct Ascendant Synastry. Anti-Vertex Saturn in Sagittarius in the Second House. SO maybe the Watcher really is some primordial, original self, the piece most interested in what we make of our existence, and how we manage to fulfill our wishes and longings with the events, circumstances, and people available to us? What were the circumstances and vibe of the next interaction? But, until the Vertex is activated, we might not realize how those abilities were meant to parlay into our fate, or what role they would play in our destiny. You can take care of the emotional needs of others, and have a tender approach. The square to Taurus for example is Scorpio. , FOR DEEP-LEARNING ABOUT THE VERTEX IN SYNASTRY + TRANSITS > Check out The Vertex in Synastry and Transits Part 1 + Part 2. It exactly opposes the Vertex in the zodiac, making this an axis in astrology. In a birth chart, the Vertex symbolizes a trigger point, a point in everyones chart that can be activated by transiting planets and/or planets in other peoples charts. Progressions can also be used with relationship astrology, and sometimes fated people will connect your progressed Vertex (or you with theirs). Read more of my solipsistic astrology tutorials , subscribe for email updates , or shop for personalized horoscopes! The second house is a succedent house. The exact opposite point is called anti-vertex, but most astrology researchers tend to not pay attention to it. My Vertex has been eclipse-tripped before, by the Gemini Solar Eclipse in June 2011, when I consummated a relationship with my coworker*, who eventually fathered my children and became my husband (not in that order ). Some suggest interpreting the antivertex as an auxiliary . Discuss Natal Vertex In The 8th House In The Astrology Houses Forum. QUINCUNXES TO THE VERTEX ARE SEMI-SEXTILES TO THE ANTI-VERTEX > These planets present quirky derailments where youre able to observe and develop (or kind of lean on) the qualities symbolizes by your Vertex. March 2023 brings us the energy of the Universal Month 1, a time of new beginnings and fresh starts. I had seen the warnings about eclipse season check yo planets, check yo Nodesbut I literally forgot about my Vertex-Chiron. During this time, youd be living and breathing synchronicity. Just find a way to gain as much scope and leverage of your psyche as you can. OKAY, SO. When a transit planet conjuncts your natal Vertex or Anti-Vertex, this can bring energy for something or someone fated. AlicePortman.com, The Vertex Axis in Relationships. Check this out: How to Uncover Your Perfect Soul Mate With a Synastry Chart Reading. CONJUNCTIONS TO THE VERTEX OPPOSE THE ANTI-VERTEX > These planets help reveal where you can balance what you have (or know, believe, or do etc.) You may be especially interested if any of the slow planets are conjuncting your Vertex or Anti-Vertex, or you have progressions in play, this year pay attention! FOR SOME PEOPLE, the activation could involve people theyre already in relationship with, for which the turning point would occur, and then theyd move along your destiny process, with no real impact to the culture and integrity of their relationship. In any case, Sun-Moon transits to the Vertex seem to bring a burst of energy, or a gut-feeling, that furrow you along your destined path (as described by the Vertex placement). MERCURY-VENUS-MARS TRANSITS TO THE VERTEX > Transits to the Vertex from the swifter, inner planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars) might bring about actual people, visitors or avatars embodying the planets archetype: you might receive a special message, or gratification, or even a spark of rivalry, all of which would goad you towards Destinys Gate. Where is that same planet currently transiting you? with clients, or with professionals specializing in interpersonal services, such as law or therapy, intended to assist our personal image or self-relationship (anti-vertex in the first house). , And to get the full scoop on when my Vertex was activated by an eclipse (), check out this post, as well as towards the bottom of this post (where the person in my fated encounter acted like a butthead, and I realized I have Black Moon Lilith squaring my Lunar Nodes! Read below to learn more about your zodiac. Solar Return Birthday Astrology Report Rated 4.86 out of 5 $ 15.00. There are 3 basic ways to activate your Vertex: TRANSITS TO VERTEX. 1. Sun/Vertex: Depending on the house location of the Vertex in the natal chart, the Sun person will bring a lesson involving the area of the house it's in. . VERTEX IN VIRGO > Destiny process themes include improvement, utility, ritual, and relationships that help us find our rhythm and honor our personal method. OR BASICALLY, VERTEX CONJUNCT CHIRON IN MY CHART implies that my path to ascendency involves re-integrating (Gemini ) my wounding / healing experiences, and being led through the visceral resource-and-value scarcity issues that created my soul-wound in the first place. . The house positions of the vertex/anti-vertex can offer clues a to where we may experience turning points and, meetings with destiny .The vertex falls usually between the fifth and the eight house, on the western side of the chart, with the anti-vertex 180 degrees opposition. The Vertex seems to actually have greater importance in relationship astrology and in predictive astrology. Transits and progressions can trigger timing for encounters and events that feel fated. The vertex/anti-vertex by sign can signify the way we may experience activation to this axis. Vertex and Anti-Vertex (VX, AVX) are fictional points that represent two intersections of the Ecliptic and the Prime vertical. Just like when it comes to calculating your birth chart, you will need your full birth date, including your time of birth, as well as the location wherein you were born. . This right-hand hemisphere (containing the Descendent angle) is known as the fate half of our chart, while the left hemisphere (containing the Ascendent angle) is considered the freewill half. We dont decide it, were not manifesting it, its just programmed to happen. VERTEX IN THE EIGHTH HOUSE > Destined meetings and fateful encounters within committed, enmeshed, or sexual relationships, such as with business, investors, or potential marriage partners, or the relationships we form as a means of consolidating our wealth, skills, and security (anti-vertex in the second house). It's a good question and the standard answer - mine, at least - is usually that the 8th represents other people's money - ie: you owe or share it. Vertex (destiny) + Chiron* (soul-wound) in Gemini (connection) in the Eighth House (intimacy + power). And FYI: Vertex activations arent always romanticyou can have a contact point between your Vertex and your kids Ascendant or Sun, for example, or connections between you and your mentors Vertex. (second house). but ultimately, the destiny process itself is an inside job, something youll pack up and take with you when you go. our auxiliary descendent and spiritual ascendent) change every four minutes. Creativity may be strong for you, and you can shine when you embrace this part of yourself. It is 'other' through the deepest essence of Soul. Lets put off grad school forever , Go to Astro-Seek.com, and hover over Free Horoscopes on the left-hand side of the navigation, and select Synastry, Composite, Davison.. But you do need to remember something fated doesnt equal positive and healthy! Aries/Libra could indicate issues between personal will and sharing, where Taurus/Scorpio may be about security versus risk. In a synastry chart, youd look for aspects between each others Sun, Moon, Ascendant, Midheaven, Venus or Mars, as well as your Vertex (or anti-Vertex). If that Astro-Seek calculator can yield specific dates when your Vertex has been activated before, get your hands on those artifacts, diaries, mixtapes, and photo albums STAT. We feel as if this person is absolutely crucial to our soul's development. If you do have significant Vertex connections in your synastry (like I did with the eclipse barista, mebbe, if the birth chart is accurate), that might explain how that person was highlighted in your fated encounter! Table of Contents show Is Vertex important in astrology? Scan the rest of the chart for the letters ASC to locate where Partner Bs Ascendant has landed. Okayit might seem a teensy bit complicated, but only for a minute. , EVENTUALLY, AFTER TEN MONTHS OF TRYING TO START A CONVERSATION ABOUT ECLIPSES WITH HIM the barista (that fucking cunt ), announced he wouldnt serve me anymore (again, the full scoop is at the bottom of my Lilith-in-synastry tutorial, with the calendar date and exact time, if you want to peek at the transit chart ), which worked out okay, I guess, since another cafe opened up in town, and I Iearned about eclipses and the Destiny Point in astrology. , For more insight into aspects in general, heres that CafeAstrology article again (that I linked to earlier), to be compared to this one from Dark Star Astrology, and this one from Alice Sparkly Kat (very useful for analyzing all the aspects in your birth chart). (For me, Partner Bs ASC lands in my Eighth House.). and it wants to be grounded in your destiny process. . . Thx. Finally, from the third menu labelled Natal, select Vertex. or maybe even help validate an intuition, some woo" inkling you felt, about that person or your interactions. , (*NOTE: My Saturn almost conjuncts the Anti-Vertex of my chart, so, this is a hella biased appraisal. 90 DEGREE DIAL. VERTEX IN LIBRA > Destiny process themes include collaboration, negotiating for truth and peace, and reassessing self-interest in light of others interests. SO, we will never know what he saw (if anything) on that particular eclipse day, how it registered (if at all), or its consequences. You can learn to celebrate your individuality, and help others to do the same. INFLUENCE > How would you articulate or describe the role or influence you each play in others goals, ambitions, or sense of purpose? Enter be careful what you wish foryou just might get it scenarios. I meanis telling a stranger they were part of a a visual hallucination you experienced similar to telling them about your dreams last night, or what a pop song means to you? WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR TRANSIT CHART scan houses 5-8 for VX, and see if there any planets hovering nearby. (Or are you just sucking their D and washing up after em?). . As such, if conjunctions to the Anti-Vertex occur in synastry, this person may become a significant part of your ?inner world. HINT 2 > Click the hyperlink above the chart itself labelled Aspect tables, and scan the columns labelled Vx. You may become lost in a world of dreams, with a deeply spiritual connection. this would mean the anti-vertex is almost always in between the 11th and 2nd houses, all of those houses which are . Also also, check the synastry. ), with links to free chart generators and instructions for discovering if your Vertex has been activated before whether by a planet, an eclipse, or by somebody else's planets! Astrology Vertex Calculator, Free Online Anti You absolutely need to know your birth time in order to determine your Vertex, as it is just as time-sensitive as the Ascendant. Spiritual awakenings and journeys are amazing and. List them one-by-one: MY VERTEX (conjunct or side-by-side) THEIR ASCENDANT IN GEMINI / MY EIGHTH HOUSE (their first house). Peek at your Vertex placement (the chart wont display it, so locate it by sign and degree), and see if eclipses have ever factored into your destiny process! If you have any natal planets in your Fifth - Eighth Houses, particularly the Sun or Moon (which progress faster than your other planets), they might eventually come upon your Vertex, and striate your inner awareness with insights related to your destiny process. I've got a Gemini Vertex in the 8th house, with my 2nd house Sag Mercury exactly conjunct the anti-Vertex. The Anti-Vertex, on the other hand, is located in the opposite house of the Vertex (the 11th, 12th, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd houses), which relate to personal concerns and our . ALSO, remember that its not just the planet transiting your Vertex, but the configuration of planets that are also in transit, and how theyre impacting your chart. Also, important meetings with destiny. Think of the AP as a 0 degree cardinal cross involving Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. With a full 6th house , sun 19 cancer conjunct lie 20 and nessus, mercury 24 cancer and moon 7 cancer . but, I know, youd have to just be the kind of person who documents such things. . Let me give some examples. VERTEX IN CAPRICORN > Destiny process themes include duty and overcoming, building a legacy or something with lasting value, and relationships that help in fulfilling ones potential. , BE CAREFUL, because you might invest in the energy or function symbolized by that planet into someone else whos activated your Vertex. Nic Gaudettes astrology career began in 2004. Vertex in 6th House and all about its position. SEXTILES TO THE VERTEX ARE TRINES TO THE ANTI-VERTEX > These planets offer an opportunity to develop your higher qualities, while flexing your already developed qualities. She believes astrology is an empowering tool that everyone can use to help themselves.She affectionately calls her followers her pixies, provides daily astro tidbits on, Taurus Love & Compatibility: The Best & Worst Matches, Weekly Astrology Forecast: April 18 24, 2022. It was only discovered in the mid 1970s by Edward Johndro, and research seems to be lacking ever since, especially on the point opposite the Vertex, deemed the Anti-Vertex. The conjunctions do usually need to be close (under two degrees) because this isnt a physical body. Uhhh eclipses, ya cool, dude thx for letting me know. , NO, nope, that would have been too weird and cruel to endure, especially in light of all the other disillusionment Id been feeling around that time. The more Saturn develops and the more we learn to use it constructively, the greater the possibility of Vertex experience. His VERTEX (destiny) conjunct my ASCENDENT (identity threshold) in SCORPIO (intimacy). 'You are my fantasy' HERES A SUMMARY OF WHAT ASPECTS TO YOUR VERTEX CAN MEAN. Your beliefs may also play a role in your fate. ? (*Like that? But the Vertex is specifically about your destiny process. If someone elses planet(s) or angle connects with your Anti-Vertex, evaluate the function of the connection, and compare to your true life experience. AND IF YOU RECALL, my Chiron () forms a 2 conjunct to my Vertex, both of which are crowding his Ascendant. Others may look to you to take on responsibilities, and you can handle them better than most. For more summary-descriptions of the Vertex in the signs, check out this article, compare to this one from Siddhantika, and also this one from CafeAstrology! FOR THIS DEMONSTRATION, Ill be using the birth data of the barista I happened to be looking at when the Gemini Solar Eclipse struck my Vertex on June 10, 2021, based on birth data that I approximated based on his phenotype (Gemini Rising), age range (45-46 at the time), and other factors gathered from the Internet and while eavesdropping in the cafe where it happened (bc, Im creepy ). Id rather take crop the experience up to a fateful encounter just meant for me, thats it. As he called out my drink order, our eyes connected, and I saw a steely-blue flash of light. ), ANYWAY, let me provide some summaries for interpreting transits to the Vertex, and in the final section, Ill focus on reading for the Vertex in a synastry chart (), which showcases what the Vertex does best. Pop quotes, summaries, and links into a Google Doc, or Pin to your astrology boards, or wherever you like to hold and sift through mind-exploding psycho-spiritual personal data. (*Most planets take a year to progress 1, including your Sun, while the Moon progresses 1 per month.). Have you both ever discussed what you individually believe youre fated for, and what you individually believe the other person contributes to that fate? Be sure to check your email as weve sent you important information regarding your Daily Horoscope. , IF NOT, or if you have any other planets aspecting the Destiny Point in your chart, youll have to do a little Google-snooping to figure out how that might color your fateful meetings and encounters. allegedly, because, we have more creative control over the planets, points, and angles on the left half of our chart, and less control over the objects on the right half of the chart (according to Steven Forrest in The Inner Sky). BECAUSE THE BARISTA AND I SHARE A DOUBLE-WHAMMY OF OUR VERTEX - ASCENDANTS, the fated interaction might be called a catalyzing experience, something meant to shock and awaken me* to the dormant skills and abilities underlying my Vertex placement. Look to the right half of the chart, in your Fifth - Eighth Houses, for the letters VERTE (its missing the x for some reason'). You can save the other connections for a deeper-dive later on (again, heres my synastry tutorial when youre ready ). Your planets will be blue and on the inside, while transiting planets will be in orange and outside the wheel. the Free Natal Chart report in Cafe Astrology's free report section. Major Life Themes Astrology Report Rated 5.00 out of 5 If so, there was probably a correlating encounter or event. With your astrology Vertex in Taurus, this may show youre fated to be able to take care of your own needs and revel in your senses. The Anti-Vertex, on the other hand, is located in the opposite house of the Vertex (the 11 th, 12 th, 1 st, 2 nd, or 3 rd houses), which relate to personal concerns and our private worlds.