Chapter one is called The Idea of the World because it reflects the meaning of the efforts of the ancient's philosophers-geographers to know the shape and size of the Earth, discover its position in space, and find out what is around them. ikea sortera 60l Since then, Atlas Genius have also been dropped off of Hermosa Beach festival. Keith played with her emotions during this fragile time to get what he wanted from her. brns Infused with a classic sensibility, each of the songs would fit seamlessly if somehow slipped into a long-treasured mixtape. It's a song about finding the escape door. They directed tweets to festivals, radio stations and other professional music companies asking them not to book or support the band because of sexual misconduct. Ironically, these 5 were very savvy on their use of words. the buttertones Indie rockers Atlas Genius have announced the launch of a new web series, On My Own, which sees the South Australian outfit trace their origins and perform songs. Sa fortune s lve 5 000 000,00 euros mensuels Easily 85% of the replies on Catfish and The Bottlemens tour announcement tweet called for the immediate removal of Atlas Genius. Based in Los Angeles for a decade, Atlas Genuis made their return home to Australia to explore the country and document their movements and music in On My Own. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Ive been trying to find new metaphors for the songs weve been working on.. He literally gaslighted the girl I know, calling her crazy and saying she was making everything up. In Lydias case, she was 16 and he was 22, so the relationship was illegal in the US, but it would not have been the case in Europe. atlas genius allegationsprimary care doctor colorado springs. I was assuming the people at this radio station were asking because they regularly have the Atlas Genius song,Trojans, on their rotation, and have done their signature no-dough shows concerts with the band. A new story even involves The Regrettes Lydia Night who was dating SWMRSs Joey Armstrong, Billie Joes son, when she was just 16. Blatant, false allegations were spread by a scorned ex-girlfriend and ex-groupie of the band. My heart fell. The complaint stemmed from an incident last summer, when Marcia Grant, a real estate agent, and her 9-year-old son, Dallas, attempted to dine at Ouzo Bay restaurant, which Atlas owns. "Now that the issue is public, they are apparently . He was acting like a jerk, more interested by sex than her own persona and he was masturbating while watching her taking a shower? wills o' nats last of the summer wine. Its a song about finding the escape door. Howd you react when you saw CATB put them on? mission us: prisoner in my homeland. / Lord Huron / 311 / Matisyahu / Atlas Genius / Michael Franti & Spearhead / Sugar Ray / Phantom . ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} https://photos.app.goo.gl/xqkYD3zRuyY31aJm8. It is the ability to put past behaviors under a microscope, and to fully listen to those who have suffered as a result of such behaviors, in order to be able to truly make meaningful changes so that not only do those behaviors no longer occur, but real positive change can be made to meet the moment. Keith played with her emotions during this fragile time . Atlas Genius are three Australians Keith (vocals, guitar), Steven (bass), Michael (drums) and Englishman, Darren (Keyboards). &ECU Custom Special Motorcycle Accessory What were the allegations made against Atlas Genius, to your knowledge? Just got this or multiple? In an amended complaint filed in November, she alleged that the restaurant group had discriminated against her and her son because of their race and intentionally inflicted emotional distress on them. Hi, last year I went to the Corona Capital festival in CDMX and got the chance to see Atlas Genius, I haven't heard them before and really liked them but I got this video of them and I can't figure out which song they're playing. The top ranked albums by Atlas Genius are When It Was Now and Inanimate Objects. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} Not that I have been able to discover, but basically they are saying we wont outright announce it youll just have to notice it in the app on your own lol. Atlas Genius is a South Australian rock band consisting of guitarist and vocalist Keith Jeffery, drummer Michael Jeffery, bassist Steven Jeffery, and keyboardist Darren Sell. Eclipsing that was the smaller text on the poster, underneath the bands own name, that read Special Guests: Atlas Genius. Keith and Michael Jeffery of Atlas Genius. atlas genius allegations Furthermore, we will be adding an all-woman imprint to the label, BRGRRRL, which will serve to give many more women artists a platform and support for growth as musicians. Others, who took it upon themselves, would take it to the next level with words like known abusers and rapists. The band has every right to sue for tortious interference to do business. These crazy rumors are costing them money and a tour. when you saw they got kicked off? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The worlds defining voice in music and pop culture: breaking whats new and whats next since 1952. atlas genius allegations. Unfortunately for the latter, the . pine grove By - June 6, 2022. There is a rapist in every band, they are all pedophiles, the world is crumbling all around us, and this is definitively the end of an era,Burger Records music scene is in big trouble, people are asking for the dissolution of the label, but they have posted this longdeclaration announcing resignationand modifications: We understand that we will never be able to comprehend the trauma that women have experienced while trying to find a place in the music scene. brockhampton The locations range from secluded forests to picturesque oceanside cliffs and isolated islands. Press J to jump to the feed. Our new song "Elegant Strangers' is out now! BottleRock Napa Valley is a 3-day music, wine, and food festival in Napa, California. I had heard stories from concert fans of them groping girls at shows, trying to get with underage fans of them, and just overall behavior deemed very creep-esque. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} I was very close to one of The accusers and no for an absolute fact without a doubt That she is just spiteful Because at the end of the day she felt used and he did not seek a relationship with her Im not saying this is the case for everyone obviously as there is some real Issues with this and and people behaving certain ways please however some of the cases are just of GIs stuff girls feeling this is their does there recourse And only way of getting revenge after a guy they liked didnt want them in a relationship but they were more than happy to throw themselves at them, Support Let Me Help Inc by shopping at smile.amazon.com, Billy Joel and Stevie Nicks co-headline the SoFi Stadium, compiling the experimental sound works of Burroughs, Were so uncool were the fucking COOLEST, Gorillaz misuses both Bad Bunny AND De La Soul, proof that I would have never made it in A&R. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} If these girls were abused while minors, there is still time to file. "I'm mostly familiar with the allegations made by someone I know. Hi, last year I went to the Corona Capital festival in CDMX and got the chance to see Atlas Genius, I haven't heard them before and really liked them but I got this video of them and I can't figure out which song they're playing. This article has been updated. Players start in one of several safe beginner servers and, by . Following the lawsuit, Atlas said that it had taken a number of steps to address the incident, including retraining staff and forming a corporate social responsibility board. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} May 13, 2022 -. I guess their response of the app being most up to date makes sense. I would put both Toledo and The Long Division among Costellos top 100, I have been searching for the Winnie The Pooh horror movie. autosar c coding guidelines pdf. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} We are brothers from Victor Harbor, South Australia now based in Los Angeles, USA. "Google has known exactly what is going on for two years," says Ben Gross, Genius' chief strategy officer. 5 different friends of the groupie and the scorn ex-girlfriend launched a very well executed social media attack on Catfishs Twitter & Instagram calling Atlas abusers., This spread like wildfire within hours. Elegant Strangers, our first single from our upcoming album, is out now! Dear Mr. Buckley: The Committee on the Judiciary and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence are conducting oversight of federal law-enforcement and intelligence matters within our respective jurisdictions. When asked for additional comment, Atlas director of marketing and public relations, Joe Sweeney, responded: Due to the ongoing litigation, we have nothing further to add.. Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently on tour, join Songkick to track Atlas Genius and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 251945 other Atlas Genius fans. husband sarah gadon; difference between federal government and unitary government brainly; echo provider payments login; great skate birthday coupon; trd supercharger pulley upgrade; cheap houses for rent el paso; atlas genius allegations. Required fields are marked *. Last year Marcia Grant, a real estate agent, and her 9-year-old son, Dallas, attempted to dine at Ouzo Bay (pictured) restaurant. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/https://photos.app.goo.gl/xqkYD3zRuyY31aJm8. noble soccer tournament 2021 how to get gems in phase 10: world tour army covid pt test policy atlas genius allegations. Indie rockers Atlas Genius have announced the launch of a new web series, On My Own, which sees the South Australian outfit trace their origins and perform songs.. Based in Los Angeles for a . And none of this was coming from the original 5. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Atlas Genius discography; Atlas Genius performing in Cleveland, Ohio on 2 October 2013. Last July, Grant filed a lawsuit seeking around $150,000 in damages for each of multiple counts. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The incident prompted protests, calls for a boycott and a Baltimore City Council resolution. Everyone seems satisfied with this outcome. GRLwood Elegant Strangers, our first single from our upcoming album, is out now! Theyve been replaced by July Talk on CATBs tour, whos team Im sure remembered to google July Talk Allegations this time around. BRGR sanctioned events will have a dedicated safe space for women to enjoy music without fear of invasion to their personal space. detroit michigan weather radar. bicycle genesis. An earlier version misidentified the court where the case was heard. isaac singer invention; all enhance armament; subaru key fob tricks santa fe, tx police reports; extravagant but unnecessary ado crossword clue; what happened to the oak room at the plaza; houston methodist the woodlands address. What were the allegations made against Atlas Genius, to your knowledge? Check Out the 50 Best Rock-Star Instagram Accounts, I just finished a new song acouple days ago, frontman Keith Jeffery tells Rolling Stone. All performances and footage were, according to the band, shot in one take using a drone camera. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} Weezer / Vance Joy / The Smashing Pumpkins / Milky Chance / Cold War Kids / Sheryl Crow / Stone Temple Pilots / Capital Cities / Steve Miller Band / Magic! The Burger Records shop, which is not a part of Burger Records, will no longer have any affiliation to the label and will change its name. Or there was nothing illegal, but they felt nevertheless used and this is their only recourse. The Baltimore Sun regrets the error. She, like me, is deeply entrenched in live music fans circles. real estate (I know ALL this at THAT age WHILE extensively traveling the world for concerts). As it is the case for all these stories, she has exposed all the details and innuendos of their sexual relationship on social media, and as someone much older, it is something that I would not have imagined doing at a similar age. BLM (@fortuneisacurse) July 20, 2020, im making a thread of musicians + bands with members who have assaulted women/groomed minors so yall can stop streaming them and condoning this behaviorill add onto it as needed!! We look forward to having her take the helm at the label. Im trying to find different angles, Jeffery said. I found out in October 2017. Fauci also proverbially moved the goal posts on herd immunity, from the high 60s to the low 90s as a percent of the population, either vaccinated or with antibodies, necessary to achieve a de facto end of the pandemic.Again, Fauci defied the science on the theory he knew better, in assuming that the childish public would become too lax when and if it believed herd immunity was on the horizon. The first musical performance in the drone series is of the bands 2012 single If So, which you can watch below. After the Buttertones, plenty of other bands have been accused of similar misconduct on social media. 0. In the spirit of change, here are the other actions we will be taking moving forward: To create a clear delineation between the old and the new Burger Records, the label will become BRGR RECS. That's how it seems to Genius. Unfortunately there are no concert dates for Atlas Genius scheduled in 2023. Studio albums: 2: Music videos: 7: EPs: 3: Singles: 7: Remix albums: 2: The discography of Australian alternative rock band Atlas Genius consists of two studio albums, two remix albums, three extended plays, seven singles, and six music videos. A state court has dismissed a high-profile case showing unsportsmanlike conduct by Google, which was caught red-handed using lyrics obviously scraped from Genius. Regarding the single count that the court allowed to stand, Atlas looks forward to presenting its side of what took place and vigorously defending itself.. The discography of Australian alternative rock band Atlas Genius consists of two studio albums, two remix albums, three extended plays, seven singles, and six music videos. pity party girls club The restaurant group abolished its dress code for children and modified or abandoned dress codes at various establishments in the city. A friend of mine was also a victim of Keiths disgusting sexual misconduct. It would take anyone 3.5 seconds worth of scrolling to deduce that this was because Atlas Genius had been accused of sexual misconduct. Play with guitar, piano, ukulele, or any instrument you choose. Please sign this petition to prove that Atlas Genius has been wrongfully accused and that certain twitter handles should be banned for tortious interference to do business and slander. When It Was Now. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Among all these stories there are nevertheless serious accusations of rape, and in this cases, justice should be served. The Baltimore Sun last year detailed a series of allegations from current and former Atlas employees and patrons of racial discrimination ranging from dress codes that were enforced by race to the refusal to carry certain alcohol brands favored by Black patrons. In California, victims of sexual abuse generally have two years to file a civil suit against the perpetrator, but for minor victims, the time starts to run at the age of majority and allows eight years for the filing of a civil suit. mens gothic rings. Time out, what set time changes? 2013. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px}