Perhaps I treated you too harshly [Thor brings Stormbreaker down, decapitating Thanos]. Tony Stark Oh, because it's laughable, 'cos it's pipe dream. [in 2012, Thor, Tony, Loki, and others are in an elevator when Hulk tries to enter]. While we brought you the full speech here, youll probably be able to experience it for yourself in theaters for a long time to come especially given the fact that Avengers: Endgameis coming close to taking down Avataras the highest grossing film in history. Activate "Instant Kill! Endgame is a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Risked everything for his Best friend, when no one else stood beside him. No! Ant-Man You should be grateful. Today we have a chance to take it all back. I'm the strongest avenger, okay, so this responsibility falls upon me. No, no, here's my biggest point, he said James Rhodes : I believe the most likely outcome will be our collective demise. : [learning of Thanos' future death] Tony Stark : I got my second chance right here, Cap. I will shred this universe down to its last atom and then, with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one teeming with life that knows not what it has lost, but only what it has been given. Howard Stark Thor, what do you know? Tony Stark You did. Today, we have a chance to take it all back, Cap continues as the visuals change to footage of Joe Biden. Thanos You know, if it wasn't for the existential terror of steering into the literal void of space, I'd say I'm feeling a little better today. Tony Stark Yeah, I don't much care. Tony Stark I will shred this universe down to its last atom. Let me guess: he turned into a baby? It always will be. Hey, you said one out of fourteen million, we win, right? We keep the fighting here. : Tony Stark Scott Lang I know. But you have shown me that's impossible. : Paddington, QLD, Rope : He tells the judge that he will not turn over the suit because it is like turning himself over. Steve Rogers Knowing Tony as an unpredictable person, he managed to drop his cards. Company Credits : The video features footage of life under the Trump administration, including mask-wearing family members communicating from behind glass, Trumps infamous Bible-holding stunt, and the march of torch-bearing white supremacists. | : They'll never know it. : Right now, we dont know what the future of Iron Man will be in the MCU. Scott Lang [Repeats with a smile on her face] I figured it out. Back to me. : Please know, when I drift off and be like everything lately, I'm fine. The only thing that Tony Stark Ah. Tony, I'm going to need you to focus Tony Stark [about Natasha] : 13. This is basically how, when and where our much-loved Avengers get each of the Infinity Stones back in Endgame so they can reverse the Snapture and save the day. Bruce Banner Thanos : We lost a part of ourselves. Thanos Tony Stark: And we're gonna win. 11. : [Doctor Strange sees the water and steps forward. : Very, very much. Tony Stark He uses his mystical powers to hold the water in a tornado, stopping it from flooding the battlefield]. I loved End Game but Infinity War just seemed better paced and the stakes were so much better with a much more knowledgeable Thanos. After Tonys speech at MIT, a woman approached him at the backstage and poured at him all of her grief for his son, Charlie Spencer, who was one of the victims in Sokovia. 5. Which, of course he did, but you know, there's a lot of that going around, ain't there? This movie was remarkably different even after the 23 movies later in the MCU it stands out.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'everythingmarvel_net-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_13',163,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-everythingmarvel_net-large-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'everythingmarvel_net-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_14',163,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-everythingmarvel_net-large-leaderboard-2-0_1'); .large-leaderboard-2-multi-163{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. [in the recording] His suit absorbs the laser-fire, and he punches the ground, releasing the energy back at the forces surrounding him. Tony Stark Steve Rogers Scott Lang No. The stones are in the past. Wow!!! I believe the most likely outcome would be our collective demise. : One round trip each. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on, 'Back to Future?'. I'm going to stop you right there, Scott. I will shred this universe down to its last atom. : Having started out as little other than a selfish tycoon, his personality quickly embodied a more intimate protector role. This is the fight of our livesand were gonna win. Tony Stark : : The women's "pure resilience is better than anybody I've ever worked with," says the movie's fight and stunt coordinator. Pepper Potts Iron Man Tony Stark : : : [to Thanos] | Of course. Something just entered the upper atmosphere. and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. Tony Stark : Tony, trying to get you to stop has been one of the few failures of my entire life. You know your teams. Tony Stark You will. Why? Pepper Potts In Avengers: Endgame, Robert Downey Jr aka Iron Man dies as he snatches Thanos' gauntlet, wears it and snap his fingers to defeat the Mad Titan. 16. Thanos The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine. Um, the Aether. Thumbelina, do you copy? My father is many things. Most of us going somewhere we know, that doesn't mean we should know what to expect. They will resist. See I got to, I got to introduce her to my mother who's dead. Scott Lang : He did his best. Steve Rogers That means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events Tony Stark : Good luck. Scarlet Witch tries to shield herself, but gets blasted back. Towards the end of his speech, Tony reminded them of the MIT motto and what it stands for. And um, oh you know and Jane and I aren't even dating anymore so [Hulk gestures for Stark to cut off Thor]. Natasha Romanoff : [Comics & MCU], 60+ Best Nick Fury Quotes From His MCU Journey. You said, "we'll do that together too." No one was right or wrong in the movie. Absolutely nothing. Thank you, daughter. That trumps what you need. : : [nervous] : ins.dataset.adChannel = cid; Tony Stark : lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId + '-asloaded'), { attributes: true }); This quote applies perfectly to Steve. : And its almost 5 years since they have had any ray of hope. Universe, now. I really am. We lost friends, We lost family, We lost a part of ourselves. : Oh, did I? : ins.style.height = container.attributes.ezah.value + 'px'; Sorry. I haven't. Thanos : I will shred this universe down to it's last atom and then, with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Clint Barton : Here we go. So, not a lot of convenient spots to drop in. Ah, where to start? Get them back. As Thanos's forces close in on him, Black Panther uses his suit's energy to blast them back]. What are we where are we going? But the price of freedom is high. : Thanos You could not live with your own failure. : : We use that bye-bye, you're not going home. We're the *Avengers? Tony, being the genius that he is, hacked into the screen and showed a classified video of Justin Hammer trying to reproduce the suit as well. [a chain is wrapped around her neck] Tony Stark The Wasp [stands up and walks forward to bend down and look Morgan in the eyes]. Iron Man is one of the most successful Marvel characters in the market and one of his strongest points is his intelligence. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'adsensetype', 1); No amount of money ever bought a second of time. Thanos Breakfast? We'll bring the stones to you. If you would like to give a public performance of this monologue, please obtain authorization from the appropriate licensor. Now. Tony Stark I went for the head. You will. : You trust me? Ear/nose/throat meets rabbit-from-hat. As referred to Tony as the Earths best Defender. Rocket if(ffid == 2){