. Work Search: Set directly after The Titan's Curse. Crying. Fanart, tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (135), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (40), The Amazing Spider-Man (Movies - Webb) (12), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (51), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (173), Look Both Ways Before Accepting Candy From Strangers, our life as we knew it now belongs to yesterday, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Karen (Spider-Man: Homecoming) & Peter Parker, Stephen Strange Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Karen an amazing AI and no one can tell me otherwise, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, Canon Divergence - Avengers: Endgame (Movie), Tony Stark is taking care of Peter Parker, | Translation in Russian, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, Peter Parker attacks James "Bucky" Barnes, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Febuwhump 2k23: samcaptruther edition (discontinued), Steve Rogers & Natasha Romanov & Sam Wilson, James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark at MIT, Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie) Compliant, Bruce Banner & Peter Parker & Natasha Romanov & Tony Stark, Wanda will fight anyone who looks at her new Brother wrong, Peter Parker is Natasha Romanov's Biological Child, minor and one-sided Harry Osborn/Peter Parker, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Precious Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Adorable Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Peter Parker & Morgan Stark are Siblings (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Morgan Stark Needs a Hug (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Morgan Stark Gets a Hug (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Morgan Stark-centric (Marvel Cinematic Universe), POV Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Deadpool's Guide To Accidental Kidnapping, Peter Parker & Tony Stark & Stephen Strange, Miles Morales & Peter B. Parker & Gwen Stacy, Peter B. Parker (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse), no beta we die like all of peters parental figures, hes more like a grumpy uncle who hates kids, Peter Parker and his terrible, not so great day. They continue their never-ending trudge through the maze, but Its only a few minutes before Peter is forced to stop again as a particularly bad cramp has him doubling over. Peter laughed. Peter doesnt feel good.. He says hes dizzy., Breathing through a wave of nausea, Peter tilts the phone screen back his direction. The medic eyed him weirdly, probably because he was being ordered around by a spandex-clad vigilante, but he raced off in that direction anyway. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure. You brought butter?. Flash repeated. Wheres your inhaler? he asks immediately. You were the one that did this! BY . not breathing right! Rather than landing on the cement - which would have been bad enough - Peter had landed on a fence. youll get it soon. (never). The one time when Tony Stark gave hug to Ned Leeds, Pineapple Pizza and how it Saved Peters Life. Why was his alarm going off? She uses a stethoscope to listen to his chest for a few moments and seems to approve of whatever shes hearing. Im more of a Granny Smith kinda guy.. Stark! Peter said indignantly as he swung around the grouped-together men (that was stupid, he wasSpider-Man!). Playing news report now. The video on the screen before them began playing. Not mine. by nat. Delirious Peter is one of my faves so Ive got a truly absurd amount: Elevator Freeway by @awesomesockes & @whumphoarder. His stomach twists and cramps and he retches miserably. "Karen, should we put Peter's mask back on so the doctors don't know his identity?" Im coming. No matter how much Peter would like for everything to always go right, part of being Spider-Man is having things go wrong. His favorite hoodie is suddenly snipped down the middle and hes quickly freed from it. God this day sucks, he gasps out. Tony helps Peter deal with some of the vulnerability involved with not being a genetically modified spider-kid anymore. But I've had this first chapter written for a while and I'm almost done with two others, so maybe having this published will motivate me? Chapter 14 WebMD will save me.. "There is one other thing. Got to admit, I didnt expect that she said, and Peters face flushed. After pulling one too many all-nighters, he slips up and ends up getting stabbed in the back (literally). Can you talk? You got me out.. I dont know how Mr. Stark puts up with this all the time.. Hes ready to prove hes not just some kid. Peter wants to say that he is, hes trying, but his brain and his mouth arent cooperating. Chapter 19 stitch and stitches by @searchingforstarss. Peter didnt go to Manhattan very oftenusually only to visit the Avengers Tower whenever he received an invitation, which wasnt often. The caller ID was Mr. Sr. Police-Man Jake Peralta. peter parker grimaced as the sharp pole stuck in his leg moved slightly, he was stuck under a building again. Peter was getting his lunch out of his locker because Pepper packed him lunch today. "Hello, Tony. Chapter 21 he cried out in his mind, but he couldnt speak the words. Peter made a beeline for the nearest black vehicle and dropped down in front of the medic outside of it. She tapped Peter on the shoulder. Friday, track Peters suit, and his phone, he directed. 6. He had a feeling that they were connected. "Ned, I need to get out of here before Mr. Stark finds out, otherwise he will literally kill me for going behind his back. Peter holds one out to his friend. captainamerica, peggycarter, avengers. . He felt his nose break. He yelped and ducked away from it, then snagged it out of the air as it passed. Jake tears the suit and together they apply pressure to the wound. Chest feels weird. You can take it off for a few seconds at a time, but if this monitor she taps on one of the screens starts beeping, it goes back on, understand?. No, mfine, he grumbles. Out of town, he gasps. He did it all to get to you.. You should try yoga., As much as Id love to hear the rest of this conversation, a dry voice says into Peters ear, I think I requested you for backup, Spider-Man., Peter, about to shoot a web to continue towards the rising smoke, yelped and and fell right off the forty-story building in surprise. I'm bleeding out for you, for you. Gonna pass out. He shook himself mentally. Hey, Karen! He called out as he stepped off the roof of the skyscraper hed stopped on. Michelles voice comes over the speaker, the most concerned Peter has ever heard it. I, uh, hope you don't mind that Karen put my number in your phone." Natalia Alianovna Romanov has bee. Anyone but Peter. Summary:While Peter is visiting Tony and Morgan at the lake house for a long weekend, the six-year-old manages to accidentally break his nose. In My Shawarma? Any reason that you can figure out as to why theyre out here? I want to write asthmatic young!peter and irondad but i need to read more asthmatic Peter to get a feel for it! I'm doing this instead of studying for my history final. It Was Probably The Pudding bySerendipity_Cometh, Peter is suffering from a life-threatening and unknown respiratory ailment, but the team is there to support him (and be quarantined). Youre alright, kid. "You know what dad, I'm right you're wrong. He makes eye contact with Ned and shakes his head frantically. um, guys?. Work Search: Wow Im so glad I asked, Michelle remarks, her voice flat. Ten minutes and two and a half apples later, they turn around yet another bend in the path and arrive at a three-way crossroads. peter sighed. We were playing superheroes and we needed to pack the supplies to take with us cus we had to go fight the bad guys in space., Shed been stockpiling stuff for the last couple days in the treehouse, Peter goes on, so she was just tossing everything down for me to put in the bag. His head is already healing, miraculously." His insides twist and he feels sick. I understand that I heard a ruckus, and when I come to investigate, I saw you slamming Mr Parker against the lockers and trying to choke him. Sorry., Tony rolls his eyes and moves the mask back up over Peters face. Hey losers, youre not lost are you? Michelle calls over in her usual bored tone. "Ah, yes, Mr. Stark, just in time. Worth a shot. Super well-done whump, especially in how Peters brain fuzziness is portrayed, and with a big focus on the recovery aspect. Where are any of us really going, Peter? she says cryptically. Her brow furrows just the smallest bit. Thirty minutes ago, Peter had been ready to eat anything in sight. Peter glances over to the man who, contrary to what Ned said looked bored out of his mind. 4. Rather than point out the question he was supposed to awnser, Ned though it'd be better to see Ms. Egdirbmu crash and burn. 7. Cap! Peter yelped, flinging himself forwards and shoving him out of the way. Most were in their pyjamas, like he was. Im fine, just probably need lunch, Michelle looks him over appraisingly. Stays. Kinda hard to breathe.. In which Peter Parker gets stabbed with a knife laced with poison and Tony has to come and deal with the aftermath. A field trip gone wrong leaves Peter and Ned wandering through a seemingly endless corn maze. "Because I don't have a son. What? His cheeks flushing, Peter shakes his head. The Avengers get bored and Harley suggest they react to Peter's Instagram, as a revenge. after evacuating the building, it collapsed in on itself. Im right here you know, Peter mutters, sticking his head in the frame. And the 1 Time Tony didnt. Maybe the apples were bad? Ned suggests. Pepper nodded, a murderous look crossing her face. Someone pries his eyelids open and flushes out his eyes as well. All the Devils are Here by @yellowdistress. The group had started out the field trip that day by picking apples in the farms orchard. Kid. Peter felt uncomfortable in the vicinity of these two extremely powerful figuresboth literally and politically. Both boys let out an annoyed groan as they turn around to backtrack once again. Please consider turning it on! Oh, crap!, Peter flung himself off the building, making a beeline for the fallen Captain America. The machine gun fire was background noise; Peter was going too fast for them to try and hit him.