He's my intern," Tony explained as he walked towards Pepper and Morgan's general direction. asked Clint smugly. "Ese Hijo de puta se las va a ver conmigo." He reached up to pull Peters hands away from his mouth, offering a calm Let me take a look. only to find that he was drooling into his hand, seemingly unable to close his mouth. Hey Mr. Stark! and yes I'm writing a Peter Parker Fieldtrip to Stark Industries fic in 2022, what are you gonna do about it? Now.. Helen, we need to act fast. Bruce urged. Be Sure To Taste Your Words Before You Spit Them Out, A Lover First, A Soldier Second, A Man Third (Part 1), A Lover First, A Soldier Second, A Man Third (Part 2), Be Sure To Taste Your Words Before You Spit Them Out (Part 2), Spiderman/Peter Parker (and Avengers) One Shots. Peter Parker was anxious to go home. asked Rhodey. " asked Happy concerned since Peter was usually chatting his ear off. It was a rare sight to see when the two were together and there was no contact between them. I had a bit of trouble starting it but I hope it's enjoyable none the less!~.~.~. Peter was overly cheerful today. "You need to warn a man! If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. His advanced healing is probably whats causing him to deteriorate this quickly in the first place. Rhodey supplied. That night, Tony learned another of many lessons about his Spider-Kid the hard way; Peter Parker and peppermint, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, uhhhh god i am so bad at tagging i am so sorry, it's also four in the morning and i just finished writing this so cut me some slack lmao. He kept clearing his throat and swallowing, and couldnt seem to sit still. He knew it was Clint. Peter scanned his hand and bounded in. I didnt either. The world grieved as the kidnappers gleefully told the devastated parents theyd find his body in the morning. asked Natasha. I hope you updated the wireless interface on the Cradle, Tony. She pointed out, the Cradle across the room starting up. Yo que mierda te hice.Nada pero noo tu vienes y haces esta idiotez.Mira te lo advierto un chistesito mas y voy y te rompo todos tus arcos y flechas, pinto tu cuarto morado y con plumas y luego te prohibo entrar a la ventilacion. Tony sat up to place his hand on Peters back, Rhodey following suit. They wanted me to stop talking in my accent but it was stuck to me since it was a painful memory of what happened , so I practiced the American accent and spoke it in public and since then everyone assumes I'm American but here I speak normally." This was about more than just the Accords. "Friday, who's there?" "Oh! He was born in Queens, when his parents were visiting Ben and May. "Well, looks like Stark found a little charity case to take care of while we were out." Bucky raises his eyebrows. ", "Sorry mate, but guess what?" Peter moaned next to him, breathing heavily. Tuve que limpiar mi cuarto y mi cabello que tarda un puto rato. He looked up, glaring at them. WHAT THE FUCK PETER! Digestive system, too.. She exchanged a confused and concerned look with Tony, who looked up to the ceiling for answers. Genius billionaire, Tony Stark took Peter in as his own son yet Tony already has a daughter of his own: Katrina . When he got there, Iron Man was facing off three men, their clothes stained with fresh blood and alien-looking knives in their grip. (a collection of loosely-connected one-shots that involve Peter as the main attraction, featuring other characters. Friday called from the ceiling, causing him to flush red. Mira marica hable espanol queahhhh sorry I got mad at Clint and spoke Spanish," said Peter like it was obvious. Theres peppermint oil in the spritz cookies. Rhodey recalled. Peter then grabbed his slipper, hit Clint one more time, pulled his ear, and stormed off to Clint's room. 1205 guests how do you say fuck in italian? A ransom call gone wrong spelt the end of the childs life. "Mista Stark!" The Avengers (Marvel Movies) Spider-Man (Tom Holland Movies) Iron Man (Movies) Relationship: Peter Parker & Tony Stark Characters: Peter Parker Tony Stark Nick Fury James "Rhodey" Rhodes Phil Coulson Natasha Romanov (Marvel) Clint Barton Steve Rogers Bruce Banner DUM-E (mentioned) JARVIS (mentioned) Additional Tags: I'll add warnings for anything that goes above something that you'd see in the movies, if anyone thinks I should add a trigger warning just let me know! Just a way that he really needs to find out what the fuck goes on in there. You know Im not cleaning all this up, right? She said as she set the bags down on the counter and began taking her gloves and scarf off. Tears drip out of his eyes. 1. The one skill hes never quite been able to master. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Tony Stark loves to learn. Sorry Im late. Peter was holding his hands up to his mouth, his eyes screwed shut in pain. They left the school and started walking to their apartments. "What are you laughing about?" Then he was late to the bus. "What isn't Hawkeye your favorite avenger feather boy, I also heard Christmas was your favorite holiday so that's why I wrapped it, didn't you like any of it?" Basically One shots of Peter and Spider-Man in any way. Tony could feel Peters flesh, hot and sticky, adhering to his own skin as he did so. Tony walked over to Peter and linked their arms, leaving behind a stunned group of Avengers. It doesnt go unnoticed by Asher. Maybe get a job. MJ and Ned didn't come to school and Flash made it his mission to make him have a bad day. Theyd long since thrown out all the cookies they had baked, Rhodey couldnt stand the smell of them after what they had done to Peter. "Sam, Natasha, Wanda, James, Steven. Just let it happen." On the other side of the table was Sam Wilson, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, and Steve Rogers. A timer chimed and Tony stood to pull a sheet of cookies out of the oven. I'm impressed. I promise, kid. Tony whispered. Steve said, not fazed. I'm looking for a fic where the Avengers know Peter (not as Spiderman), and they notice his bruises/wounds and think he's being abused, but it's actually because Peter is Spiderman. I know it hurts, Pete, but its gonna help, okay? I moved into an entire different country with my aunt and uncle. "Sorry, Mr.Stark. When Violet gets into some trouble and is "rescued" by some passing Avengers, she's taken to Stark Tower, and promptly introduced to the gang. Im Dreaming of a White Christmas Language: English Words: 1,600 Chapters: 1/? "But what's up with your accent?". Peter shrugged at him. Now you guys are updated on the cannon of this one shot. Aunt May had given Peter permission to do a two week study course in London. Tony chuckled when he saw his friend covering Peters eyes with one flour covered hand. And then this weird guy on the train tried to sell me candy which I was too tempted to take but I didnt cause there was probably like razor blades or rat poison or something in it-, Harley ducked his head and poorly hid a laugh behind his hand, Tony tried once more, Pete-, Also Im pretty sure Sam and Clint are having another prank war because I narrowly avoided getting a bucket of rainbow glitter dumped on my head on my way up, so watch out for that-, Anyways, Ive been working on a new web formula all day and Im stuck on this last equation, I was hoping you could look at it and-. Natasha rose an eyebrow at the duo, recognising their sarcasm. "Guess what!" 25 "Geez kid." Tony rolled out from under his car, rubbing his head. He lived with them until he was ten, then his parents were killed in a targeted plane bombing. Peter was beginning to put pieces together he hadnt bothered to before. Peter used his powers to run to Tony's lab in under a minute. Baking. Peter Parker is Queens, born and raised. Bruce sighed. Peter wakes up in the compound medbay after his fight with Toomes goes just slightly worse than it did in canon. Yo que mierda te hice.Nada pero noo tu vienes y haces esta idiotez.Mira te lo advierto un chistesito mas y voy y te rompo todos tus arcos y flechas, pinto tu cuarto morado y con plumas y luego te prohibo entrar en la ventilacion. Tony tried not to smile as he heard Harley suck in a breath and hold it, then lean back against the lab table, trying to look as casual as possible. But now in the calm, it felt . He just wanted to help make the world a better place, but instead he got stabbed. Mira marica que mierda te pasa.Hoy he tenido un mal dia y tu vienes y me lo empeoras. Right now you just get some more rest. And so he did. And its too dark to see well at this point Pete, Im thinking wed better stop for shelter for the night. Tony and Peter end up in a scary motel for the night, which only has one room left with one bed. She knew what he was thinking, of telling Tony the truth, she just nodded and Peter said," I was never American in first place, I'm from Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England. It looks like its burning through his hands, mouth, throat, and stomach. Bruce explained. It happened when he was a baby, and his dad didnt like to talk about it. Right?His i suck at these pls give it a go its not awful. Peter had met her when they thought he was on Tony's side in the Civil War. (See the end of the work for more notes.). 5 times The Avengers (excluding Clint) forgot Peter Parker is a vigilante, and 1 time everyone remembered. ), Peter chuckled and quietly asked Karen to find criminals by the names Aloysius, Berand and Claudius. The dough, Peter was helping me make them, he was handling it., And he ate a lot of them, too.. Bruce finished. No matter what anyone said to him, he felt responsible for what happened to Peter. Rhodey shook his head. What is so urgent that you had to interrupt my meeting? Peter took a gasping breath, and Tony knew his airways were starting to close up. He lives with me, and I drive him to his Aunts occasionally when the driver is busy. "Not to rude or anything but, WHY ARE WE GOING TO THE COMPOUND. His American accent had disappeared and had turned to a British one. Peter had his jaw to the floor, the COMPOUND!!!!! Peter signed to his father that they were leaving. Tony Stark. Tony was so confused, the kid had been fine, more than fine, barely half an hour ago. Comment and kudos are very much appreciated :) <3. He would rather see sincerity than a righteous script.-Tony needs to give a speech but is incapacitated. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. A.k.a everyone forgets May is Italian and Peter's a badass, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, I Needed the BATHROOM but I'll take the job, Peter has had his powers for several years now, Idea that was based on a fanfiction.net fanfic, Tony is the first one who initiates the kiss kiss with petey, You get more Andrew Spidey sassTM than Tom Holland sass, They're actually kinda creepy with how possesive they are, He's a bit of a douche to start but he's my fav character so he doesn't stay that way for long, Characters are from different tv shows/movies/comics, Really understand that this is basically the Avengers being fuckbuddies with peter, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, tbh the avengers are actually pretty sweet, ig i really wanted people to know that this isn't a platonic relationship thing, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Harley Keener & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers (referenced), Venom doesn't understand human relationships, Peter Parker is Pepper Potts's Biological Child, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Not Captain America: The Winter Soldier Compliant, Steve and Tony are good bros because I say so, Fury is a pirate uncle and you can't change my mind, Pepper Potts and Natasha Romanov are best buds, Let's see how many tropes I can fit in this fic, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Peter Parker & Natasha Romanov Friendship, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, i cannot stress enough that Peter uses drugs in this, Or Steve can just be sleeping on the couch with his best friend, Like I know its tagged as Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes, But if you dont accept Stucky then try and make it theyre bffs, Idk he just strikes me as a Beatles sort of person, Nooooo its definitely not because he mentioned them once in Infinity War, And understands atoms and molecules better than I do, What If It's Us - Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera, Harley Keener is Tony Stark's Biological Child. Do you really want to hear me say it?. He was tapping his shoe and glancing at the clock being impatient. Also to be careful speaking another language around him since he could understand. In the aftermath of the Water Elemental attack in Venice, Peter gets a call at the hotel. He opted instead for pulling Peter close to his chest, and scooping him up with one arm, securing his head and neck with his other, as if he was carrying a small child. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A MURDER VICTIM TURNS UP ON YOUR DOOR? You talked in a smooth British accent like you where from there now explain, since when are you british?" I.. I-I dont.. Im Peter tried. "I get to go ta London for two weeks! Peter groaned at the action, but thankfully was still lucid enough to wrap his arms around Tonys neck. That night, Tony learned another of many lessons about his Spider-Kid the hard way; Peter Parker and peppermint He knew the kid could understand everything the murderers were saying and they could use that to their advantage "Pity.". "Peter sighed again before sheepishly joining in on the planning. Before Bruce had the chance to seal Peter inside, he reached out and clamped one hand around Tonys wrist. (it's my hpf and I get to choose when I have it (no I don't)), (crack treated seriously with mild spots of angst), peter gets kidnapped by HYDRA with his classmates.this is inspired by Scratched Onto The Walls Of My Throat by Mysterycheerio. He would rather see sincerity than a righteous script. He couldn't wait so he could go to Mr.Stark's lab to update his suit as they had agreed. FRIDAY?The storm ahead is unusually large, and there has been a tornado warning issued about 13 miles ahead of you.Well, that doesnt sound promising. How will he do that? A voice said from behind them. And lucky for him, hes always learning something new about Peter Parker. I really wasnt lying When I said I would die for those cookies, you know. Peter assured, causing the room to burst into laughter. i hope you enjoy my christmas fic, and happy holidays to those who celebrate!! Then you can pay to clean up your own damn messes.". I mean Tony said with a confused tone." "Welp, guess he said it all. The only thing she had was a mission: Find out who she was before Hydra. By the end, Peter had entirely let go of his New York accent, as normally happens when he's overly angry or upset. The Avengers were just amazed at how many languages the youngest one of the knew. P.R.O.M.I.S.E Around 5:45, Peters eyes fluttered. After all, tragic backstories must always come to light. Peter then got to his apartment not noticing the fancy car parked in front of it. Mr. And seeing him in pain is the worst thing in the world. Sure, the Avengers get some bad PR, but never J. Jonah. "Thanks mate!" Tony tossed a cloud of flour in both Peter and Rhodeys direction, their laughter rising over Peter meets Harley for the first time and doesnt know how to react, so he curses out Tony in Italian. He grabbed a plate and took a few off the large stack. Friday gave him the directions and Peter followed them, texting Mj on the way. Mr. Peters 2 and 3 visit the youngest Spider-Man after they get their dimension hoppers and arent too pleased about how burned out he is and how insecure he feels about his place in their lives. Smarts. She sounded irritated. Hm? Peter's eyes drifted from Tonys form to Harleys, finally noticing the blonde boy. Before anyone could say anything more, Peters eyes shot open and a coffee ground like substance came up out of his mouth. These cookies arent gonna bake themselves. It was Peppers turn to chuckle as Tony bowed towards Rhodey in compliance. Stark was a bad example on the, clearly young, Spider-Man. "Peter, what language did you speak in?" Peter managed to say quickly with his American accent. " He was confused, but not enough to question it. If you don't, I'll redo it for you, sorry. Jameson style, but then again, Spider-Man always had the best pictures, because Peter Parker gave them in for a bit of extra money.There was some things you learn when youre in Peters line of business, and that is, how to calm down a rape victim, how to help a lost child who doesnt want help, who to punch harder than the rest, who are first time thieves, and that sometimes things like dont pull the knife out is a rule best ignored, (unless it was somewhere bad bad).You know Tonys too far gone from the vigilante line of work, when its Pepper Potts, who tells Tony that a broken nose is the least of Peters worries, even though she too freaks out about it. The pain is starting to become unbearable. While Ant-Man and Wasp would've been nice, it's understandable that they didn't want have too big of a cast. Then, they returned to England with his parents and was declared a citizen of England. Tony said, putting a hand out. Charlotte 'Charlie' James was a seventeen year old mutant that lived with normals, she was one of twelve that was give to human family in an attempt to see if living among them would make them normal or easy to control. 3. Of course not. Tony spoke against her cool lips. For months the entirety of the New York police department, as well as anyone else the Starks could convince to join, searched for the tot. He just never does the things that matter inside Oscorp. Get back to work, Tony. ", "Thanks." Tony shouted at the murderers, his hand aimed at one of them, the other two already a target for Natasha and Bird Brain. "Mista Stark!" The genius bumped his head in shock at the sudden intrusion. NOAH PARKER AND HIS SUPER BROTHER [+ A/N ABOUT REQUESTS], BROKEN LIGHT BULBS, MIDNIGHT WALKS AND GUNS, PETER'S MOST HATED TEACHER [TRIGGER WARNING], DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL], QUEENS TEENAGE DETECTIVES: THE UNFORTUNATE ENCORE, HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS [SHORT CHRISTMAS SPECIAL], GAMES, MASKS, AND RECALLS TO THE PAST [REQUESTED PART TWO], BODY SNATCHERS, LOKI, AND TEENAGERS IN SPACE (WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG), "STOP SENDING CHILDREN TO FIGHT YOUR WARS", QUEEN'S TEENAGE DETECTIVES: BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER. Oh- and the Avengers and co. have to put up with his bullshit. The man was a rather impassioned speaker, speaking with sincerity and emotion. Yes you did. Fake kidnapping of course! Maybe theyll use them, maybe they wont. (All platonic, all the time, folks!). I am sure you will enjoy prison.) Ese Hijo de puta se las va a ver conmigo.= That son of a bitch is going to see it, 2. Tony, Rhodey, Bruce, and Pepper spent the early hours of Christmas morning waiting at Peters bedside for him to wake up after his six hour procedure. "Friday said that the meeting was a low level one and I could interrupt because you said that I could go visit May today but I can't drive.". "My-" Peter's eyes widened. Tears start to form in Tonys eyes. He didn't perfect the American accent for no reason. Said Peter confidently with his American Accent." Peter turned, and the color drained out of his face as he caught Happy's disapproving eyes appear from behind his sunglasses. Then, they returned to England with his parents and was declared a citizen of England. I promise, kid. Tony whispered. Tony tossed a cloud of flour in both Peter and Rhodeys direction, their laughter rising over. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The only way to find out what itll do to him is to just have it done. He looked worriedly at Tony. Stark?. Peter tried to figure out what Tony was making a list of. I tried to do my best with the British accent thinhg. Hey, kiddo. Tony replied quietly, smiling warmly. This was her first major success in repairing internal tissues in the body, and as of now Peters body was taking to the new cells and tissue well. Then he met Ned and lost Gwen. Tags: character: peter parker, character: steve rogers, character: tony stark, theme: abuse. He is more of a hero then you ever were or ever will be. Due to a misunderstanding, Deadpool tracks down Peter Parker in an attempt to uncover the information he believes Peter has on Daredevil. "Hey kid, what's up?" I hope you updated the wireless interface on the Cradle, Tony. She pointed out, the Cradle across the room starting up. He coughed again, blood spewing onto the tissues in his hands. Bruce? Helens voice came through the ceiling. Bruce was by their sides now as well, all three turning their attention to Peter. His two internship options. The genius bumped his head in shock at the sudden intrusion. When he got to his locker, Ned was waiting for him so they could leave. A mischievous magic user taunts SHIELD until they send Captain America after her. Work Search: All the time. That's just his luck, isn't it? Rated teen just to be safe! He got there to see a giant plate of waffles. "Peter said now gaining his normal british accent." So when Steve claims that Bucky is finally free of Hydras control and asks that he moves back into the tower, Tony is caught in a trap of anger and guilt. Peter was walking around town when he got a message, interrupting the music he was blasting into his ears through his earbuds. He was now in his last class, chemistry, which was his favorite. He successfully made a way to see the other Spider-Man again. You didnt know.. Peter reasoned, his voice still weak. Because some random kid from Queens was more trustworthy than his team. Spiderman spat the last word out with as much venom as he could muster. And wakes up on the 30th April 2016, three days before Lagos. Now on Christmas Eve, I will post an unexpected Christmas special I've been working on for a couple of weeks. Peter and Tony get kidnapped but this time they have a vendetta against Spider-man. He ducked into an alleyway, walking out of the public eye, and changed into the Spider-Man suit that Mr Stark had made him. He missed the smell, the air, the community. Yeah, everyone knows that Tony Stark loves to learn. Sometimes hell sit down and learn a new skill for fun (like when he learned how to play the bagpipes), out of necessity (when he built his mini arc reactor, in a cave no less) out of spite (when he created a new freaking element), or just because (when he mastered thermonuclear astrophysics in one night. Avengers (more than) Family PTSD Peter Parker Peter's spider sense is dangerous to him toxic Peter can't control it Peter has severe anxiety problems Peter has sever sensory overloads Also RATINGS MIGHT CHANGE Really understand that this is basically the Avengers being fuckbuddies with peter Unfortunately discontinued Some of them only knew one and Peter that's like half their age knew five. The kid just has a way of making almost anyone he meets fond of him. He blinked a few times, a confused look on his face, before he made a feeble attempt at speaking. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Peter was having a bad day.First Clint dumped a bucket of glitter on him to wake up. Peter looked up at Tony with pleading eyes, his body growing weaker by the second. Nor could anyone else. He's living the dream, interning at Stark Industries under a watchful eye of (mentor???) "It's Peter." Clint then with wide eyes ran to his room to see what Peter had done. When he got to his door he saw the door unlocked thinking May was home. " He had his dad and he had Uncle Rhodey and that was enough. But when the Rogue Avengers (and his Poppa) are forced to return to the tower, Peter is forced to confront their past and deal with the awkward tensions between the two. screamed Peter gripping his ear hard and hitting him with his slipper in his hand looking like a one of those movie latin moms. Said Tony.Peter gave a sigh and looked at May. This work could have adult content. Two contrasting boys meet, will they get along? asked Tony in the most respectful matter possible." Peter caught the action, turning his head slightly to face him. Pepper had gone to bed some time ago, the chairs in the med bay doing little to support her back and distended stomach. Everyone knew that Spider-Man was young, somewhere in his teens or early twenties. Your accent isn't fake." Its Peter. Tony called out. Then he started dating Mj. Add that one to the Peter Parker files. We need to get him to the med bay. It was all being kept in the fridge for when they could all eat together as a family. Protective Natasha Romanov. A chance to do it all over again. Not in a normal way. hey siri? Youre gonna be okay, Pete. Youre okay.. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Tony sat closer to Peters bed, carefully grabbing one of his bandaged hands. The more they meet the more they flirt as he realizes she's a vigilante, until her capture. Peter knows its not because nobody cares, because they do. @Eclipse_Rose sorry but I'm not doing the trip part I'm boring-. "Since when do you speak Spanish?" "MY ARROWS!MY BOWS! If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. My throat really hurts. It sounded like it did, too. Tony Stark Acting as Harley Keener's Parental Figure. He looked like he was fading fast. His appointed rep needs to do the brief for him. (Most of them have Spidey as an antihero or little bit darker and brutal than its comic counterpart) 3)Web of Justice by ScarletScriber (JL crossover) 4)The Amazing Spider-Man: True Purpose by Secret Agent Man Jp ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Self explanatory but he is a Stark in all of them wether biological or adopted thought most of the time it will be adopted. My parents raised me in London since I was born, but when they died I moved here with my uncle Ben and aunt May. It's almost funny, my colleagues are Barend and Claudius, and we're your worst nightmare. Peter asked as he finished his last waffle. Two of the biggest names around; Mr. Stark far more, of course, but both were popular. peppermint tea, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction peppermint tea Rated: - English - Family - Iron Man/Tony S., Pepper P., Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Words: 1,300 - Reviews: - Favs: 160 - Follows: 43 - Published: Dec 24, 2017 - Status: Complete - id: 12772364 + -