Bad Bunny is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 4 concerts across 1 country in 2023-2024. Empire Polo Club. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page. City Councilman Kevin de Len introduced a resolution declaring Saturday as "Bad Bunny Day" in Los Angeles in honor of the Grammy-winning . No changes detected. Refresh the page or click the button below to continue. The pair sang their summer-defining Me Porto Bonito and instructed the stadium to sing along in an acapella rendition of its infectious chorus. March 1, 2022 @ 8:00 pm. Bad Bunny Meet and greet prices rarely decrease in price like normal tickets due to their limited and exclusive nature. Bad Bunny performing during the first of his two sold-out shows at SoFi Stadium. Bad Bunny was freakin dope! Then youre in luck, because amazing tickets are available for all upcoming shows! See below for a list of Bad Bunny tour dates and locations. Please list the headliner first and any support acts after. During his performance of Yo Perreo Sola, Ivy Queen appeared on stage and finished out the last few lines of the track as Bad Bunnys hype woman. Brooks: Rediscovering the power of art and music in a political age, After a long delay, De La Souls music arrives on streaming services, Review: Rock and genocide intersect at gripping new Berkeley Rep production, Bad Bunny: Worlds Hottest Tour to the RingCentral Coliseum in Oakland, Alesso, a Grammy-nominated DJ and producer, Dear Abby: I love my wife but I think I better get divorced, Dear Abby: My wife said she doesn't like it, but it's part of my life, Harriette Cole: She has gone too far with the remote work option, Bobcat seen using Highway 17 wildlife crossing hours after it opens, Authorities: Man bombed PG&E transformers in South San Jose, Ask Amy: I feel guilty for not speaking up about my co-worker's activities, William backed Harry and Meghan's eviction, prefers brother never 'set foot in England again', Ask Amy: I didn't ask for what I wanted, and I'm sad they couldn't guess, Map in Murdaugh murder case: 5 deaths and a mysterious shooting, Miss Manners: I felt bad that they all skipped her baby shower -- and then I found out why, As Adderall shortage continues, DEA plans to limit some telemedicine prescriptions, House where JonBenet Ramsey was found dead listed for sale for almost $7M, Columbia University permanently drops SAT, ACT admissions requirement, The Waterbed Doctor: California retailer lays claim to retro bed with nearly 40 years of service, sales, Felonious Florida podcast: Missing teenage girl leads to several cases of child sex trafficking, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. All tickets sold through Barry's Tickets are guaranteed authentic tickets. Phoenix and Los Angeles. Through his quirky charm, his expansive ideas about gender and sexuality, his dedication to the needs of his homeland and, of course, through his music, which feels deeply personal and attuned to history at the same time Bad Bunny has cultivated an international following whose intense devotion has a kind of tight-knit familial vibe. The Central and South American trek will conclude at Mexico Citys Estadio Azteca on Dec. 9. . The first to accomplish that feat? Bad Bunny FULL Concert Philadelphia 03-16-2022 0:01 - ENTRADA2:30 - BOOKER T6:11 - HOY COBR9:07 - TE MUDASTE12:00 - YO VISTO ASI15:30 - MALDITA POBREZA23:13. The tour, promoted by Cardenas Marketing Network (CMN), kicks off March 14 in Miami, where the artist had to . Click on the large blue power icon at the top. By the end of her performance, she was the one who was left in awe. He was also Spotify's most streamed artist worldwide in both 2020-2021. Mar 3. He is an amazing artist, he was worth the money I spent. Which begs the question, how did Bad Bunny become the biggest drawing artist in the world in 2022? He will stop in Los Angeles at the SoFi Stadium on Sept. 30 and Oct. 1st. The city of Los Angeles has officially declared October 1 Bad Bunny Day. With a stellar performance last night at the SoFi Stadium, councilman Kevin De Len announced the celebration. You may watch the event live on YouTube in addition to Facebook. Omg I seriously wish I can re-live yesterday. Speak with Barry's Tickets team member seven days a week at (866) 708-8499. The U.S. portion of the stadium run kicks off in Orlando August 5 and includes Boston's Fenway Park, Chicago's Soldier Field and two nights each at New York's Yankee Stadium, San Diego's Petco Park, Houston's Minute Maid Park, Las Vegas' Allegiant Stadium and Los Angeles' SoFi Stadium. 2023 Variety Media, LLC. At a moment in his career when the American music industry and Hollywood are fighting for a piece of Bad Bunny, hes fighting for his identity too. This independent guide is not affiliated with Empire Polo Field. For more information, visit worldshottesttour.com. LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - FEBRUARY 24: Bad Bunny performs at Crypto.com Arena on February 24, 2022 [+] in Los Angeles, California. Part two, and the more important one, is found in what he represents for his audience. Its less complicated than you might think to buy tickets for the Latin trap and reggaeton megastars show or to join him on tour across North America. Please add / remove / reorder before you propose changes. Bad Bunny didnt need to strap himself to a fake palm tree and fly just over the heads of his audience to make anyone feel close to him Friday night. To be clear, thats just what the Puerto Rican singer and rapper did near the end of his sold-out concert at SoFi Stadium a fine bit of stagecraft in a road show, not inaccurately billed as the Worlds Hottest Tour, that also featured fireworks, fog cannons and a pair of giant, drone-propelled inflatable dolphins. Bad Bunny didn't need to . When Bad Bunny performs in Los Angeles, concerts are typically held at Staples Center, which seats 20000, Hollywood Bowl, which seats 17500, or The Greek Theatre, which seats 5870. The tour is going to be the best concert of 2022 because of the aforementioned factors and others. This merely indicates that you can stream it there once it begins. At one point he sat down onstage with 20 or so dancers men and women of varying racial backgrounds and body types and passed around a bottle of wine as he sang Yo No Soy Celoso, a winsome acoustic ballad about romantic jealousy. Just after announcing his tour "El ltimo Tour Del Mundo 2022" in April 2021, which will begin February 9th and will tour 35 indoor arenas across . 2023 Hypebeast Limited. Tickets for every Bad Bunny Los Angeles concert are on sale now, so you can catch the "Dakiti" singer performing the music from his new album, El Ultimo Tour del Mundo. This level of fanfare can make a guy go all Bono. Watching him at Crypto.Com, where he took the stage in Lakers purple and yellow against a backdrop of pyrotechnics as he opened with "El Mundo Es Mio," at least part of the answer was evident from the outset. Staples Center in Los Angeles will host it the following day, on February 24, 2022. Check More: Where to Watch Leave It to Beaver? Los Angeles. Where to Watch Bad Bunny Concert? The highly anticipated tour will visit a total of 25 cities, including a stop at the brand-new Climate Pledge . Check More: Where to Watch Skins? Register to win tickets to see Bad Bunny on Friday, Setember 30th or Saturday October 1st at Crypto.com Arena. Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. Bad Bunny ran for years on sheer talent and charisma, existing almost entirely outside the traditional narrative of an arti American Athletic Conference Mens Basketball Tournament, Check other Bad Bunny shows near Los Angeles. It takes a lot of confidence to call your tour, "World's Hottest Tour." . The piercing screams and shaky floorboards ushered Bad Bunnys launch. April 11, 2021. Helpful Links. Nov. 20, 2022 in Los Angeles, CA. He is a South Bay native who graduated from San Francisco State University with a BA in Liberal Studies. La Opinin. So get ready to groove to the Last Tour of the World and put on your dance shoes. (Photo by Kevin Winter/GA/The Hollywood Reporter via Getty Images), Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Seating Chart . You dont have to go to the approved places; you can watch and listen to the concert wherever you are. Mar 4. After a few discussions circulated online that the singer seemed dispirited on stage over his home islands bout with Hurricane Fiona, Bunny appeared to be in the best of moods Friday night. September 2, 2022 7:00 PM. BAD Bunny is expanding its touring itinerary for 2022 before kicking off El ltimo Tour Del Mundo (last world tour). Yes, Scream VI Marketing Is Behind the Creepy Ghostface Sightings Causing Scares Across the U.S. David Oyelowo, Taylor Sheridan's 'Bass Reeves' Series at Paramount+ Casts King Richard Star Demi Singleton (EXCLUSIVE), Star Trek: Discovery to End With Season 5, Paramount+ Pushes Premiere to 2024. If you need any help securing Bad Bunny tickets 2022 for an upcoming concert, get in touch with a Vivid Seats agent on Live Chat or by calling 866.848.8499 any day of the . Rolling Loud: Los Angeles. The 28-year-old music superstar launched the tour with a sold-out show at Camping World Stadium on Friday night (August 5) in Orlando, Fla. Bad Bunny 's new movie Bullet Train hit theaters that . He will stop in Los Angeles at the SoFi Stadium on Sept. 30 and Oct. 1st. That answers the question of how Bad Bunny became the biggest live draw in music in 2022 and made the leap from arenas to stadiums on one tour. Rolling Loud: Los Angeles. So he was really making a point to let the audience know your dreams are possible. I write about music and the business of music. American Comedy Is a Streaming Movie on Amazon Instant Video! Find information on all of Bad Bunny's upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024. No, Chill Tom Schwartz Reacts to Ariana and Tom Splitting Apart Over the Raquel Affair. Top; Details; More . Find Bad Bunny tour schedule, concert details, reviews and photos. Bad Bunny has added six additional "World's Hottest Tour" dates with a second Los Angeles date on October 1 at SoFi Stadium. This is a BETA experience. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images) Bad Bunny headlined two shows at . September 14: Oakland, CA. That came courtesy of Bad Bunny as well with the release of El ltimo Tour Del Mundo in 2020. Your independent guide to the best concerts in Indio! Feb 28. cuando me ponen "LA DIFCIL" se activan los pasos prohibidos Bad Bunny is stepping out of the ring and onto the stage in 2022, and he's already breaking records. He began writing about the Bay Area music scene in 1992 and became the full-time pop music critic for the organization's Oakland Tribune in 2006. Where to Watch Top Gun Maverick Online? September 9: Dallas, TX. Operating on a largely black and white palette. Bad Bunny is live on stage in 2023 and tickets for all concerts are on sale here - See the Bad Bunny Tour 2023 schedule and get tickets here! The 25-date Bad Bunny tour has stops in cities across the U.S., as well as a pair of shows in Canada. Follow the instructions for disabling the ad blocker on the site youre viewing. Do well to get yours and join others who are moving their dancing shoes and grooving to enjoyable music. Orlando, FL @ Camping World Stadium. Indio, CA. Already whitelisted us? However, prices can vary based on the date of show, seat selection, tour guests, and many other factors. Due to overwhelming demand, Bad Bunny has . And it's that bond with the audience that has made him the biggest concert draw in music in 2022. That was felt in every one of the 35 songs he performed. After the release of his fourth studio album "Un Verano Sin Ti," Bad Bunny is kicking off his second tour of the year. Bad Bunny with Diplo at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, California on Oct 2, 2022. . Get Los Angeles's latest local news on crime, entertainment, weather, schools, COVID, cost of living and more. View all concerts. Latin music superstar Bad Bunny is planning his next big tour in a world that seems poised to have far fewer COVID-19 restrictions.. Does HBO Max Provide Tom Cruise Fighter Movie? . Yet Bad Bunnys special sauce as a pop superstar is the intimacy of the bond he shares with his fans, many of whom call the 28-year-old by his real first name, Benito. Born Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio, the Puerto Rican artist has broken many chart records, and is one of the more prominent names in recent times to bring Spanish-language music to mainstream popularity. Similarly, the event will take place on February 25, 2022, at the L.A. Forum in Inglewood, California. This website is operated by a ticket broker.Ticket prices are set by third-party sellers and may be above or below face value.We are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Bad Bunny.