Check out myOnline / E-Design Colour Consultations! This color is ideal for bedrooms with a calm and peaceful ambiance. But Im not sure what color paint to use for my kitchen since I have honey oak cabinets. Collaborative Interiors Kitchen & Bath Designers. Leave a comment with a few more specifics and Ill try to recommend a rug for you! It looks great with the white cabinets and floors. this post on cool gray paint . Benjamin Moore Boothbay Gray ( the most popular) Benjamin Moore Water's Edge. Son Gncelleme : 26 ubat 2023 - 6:36. GRAY SKY 2131-70 . THINK AGAIN! Now Sea Salt is definitely not a hint of colour, shes a bit more powerful than that but nonetheless, she is lover-ly! Quiet Moments is a light blue-green paint color with gray undertones. Call it turquoise, teal, robins egg, call it whatever the heck you want I call it awesome. Benjamin Moore Nimbus Gray. A few of the photos look a bit more green, a few a bit more blue/gray, so its about finding a colour that is similar knowing you simply wont get a match without knowing the exact stain brand/dip. Hi Marcie, well Sea Salt can work well anywhere, it just depends on what LOOK you are going for. Theres slatted florrescent lights, and I cant hang overhead, so Im thinking about removing outside bulbs and using floor and other lighting options from IKEA. Are you an avid reader? benjamin moore tranquility vs quiet moments. I would suggest you pair it with lighter grays, black, and even brass tints for a flabbergasting experience. Could you recommend an awesome duo please? If Quiet Moments is close but not quite what you need, these are the closest ones: I often get emails from readers wanting to know what trim colors work with various wall paint colors. Hi Jessie! I guess taupe and purple are the undertones Im not liking. My painter would like to start on the new color in three days and I dont know what to do. This light and subtle color looks beige in some lights, but leans more gray in others. I think it would look great with charcoal! 4. If you would like me to see some photos of your home and its features, you can check out my E-design where I have packages exactly for this situation! What are your accent colors (art, dishes, curtains, etc)? 1. One of Benjamin Moores most popular paint colors, heres what one pinner says about it: My favorite color ever. Beach Glass, which looks even brighter thank Silver Sage. It has no windows. I have white trims and id like colors that make rooms look well lit and bigger. ! Revere Pewter is arguably the most popular paint color of all time and my absolute favorite Benjamin Moore gray. Thats what Quiet Moments is all abouta little me time, some space to chill out. So I took my time. It goes very well with antique decor. Please pin this graphic to Pinterest for reference. I love rich colors with white trim. But another neutral partner that can work nicely with Quiet Moments is a soft gray, which can be in tandem with the white or on its own. The back door is yellow. Helping you make your home a retreat that you love is my calling. I need to paint the exterior of my house . This years most popular trending color is green. Hi Kristen! by | Jan 25, 2023 | when do pecan trees lose their leaves | congestion worse after sinus rinse | Jan 25, 2023 | when do pecan trees lose their leaves | congestion worse after sinus rinse The 16 Best Paint Colours with Oak or Wood Cabinets & Trim, While I dont have many photos of Silvermist yet, its a STUNNER that I get asked about ALL the time in my Online Paint Colour Consulting! It would be great for a porch ceiling! Benjamin Moore says it exudes tranquility and inspires quiet meditation. Benjamin Moore Blue Gray Paint Colors. Quiet Moments is well-balanced between its predominant blue and green sides, so its undertones are gray. Just joking (kind of), but you may want to read THIS. The walls in both rooms are Quiet Moments. The Controllers; Mind Control & Cults; Directed Energy Weapons / Geo-Engineering Wonderful, Im glad these colour ideas could come in handy for you Holly did you pick a fave yet? Although the master looks way more neutral a bit more green. Beach Glass has been around for a long time for a good reason. Im tempted to go a paler blue green colour like BM Sea Foam or even switch to BM Soft Chamois which is what Im doing for the rest of the house. Quiet Moments is that me time you know you need but dont take nearly as often as you should. 2. The Top 8 Blue-Green-Gray Paint Colours (blends), Paint Colour Review of Sherwin Williams Quietude. Quiet Moments can look just as beautiful next to rich, dark wood colors as it does next to light gray woods. Edgecomb Gray, Benjamin Moore. In fact, it is actually more green than I had originally envisioned. Quiet Moments teams up with Halo to create this calming living room with a serene reading nook. But I will still share what I did with this dilemma. Me too! Darkening Earl Gray can enhance its undertones slightly. I've been thinking about painting my bedroom off-white, with a hint of blue. Believe it or not, BOTH of these rooms were painted with Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments. But, we all know Im psycho enough as it is and theres ALSO something called PERSONAL PERCEPTION. Im trying to decide between Rainwashed, Copen Blue (which is a bit more blue and instense), and a match to Restoration Hardwares Silver Sage, which is slightly more grey than Rainwashed. (living, dining, kitchen and entry) I am trying to find something that looks good with my counter tops. In this image, you can see how the paint looks lighter on a bright and sunny day. The 16 Best Paint Colours To Go With Oak (or Wood): Trim, Floor, Cabinets & More (PART 4), The 6 Best Off-White Neutral Paint Colours: Undertones & More, How to Update Your Older Granite Countertops, Sherwin Williams: 5 Best Neutral Beige Paint Colors (with a BIT more depth), The 8 Best Benjamin Moore WHITE Paint Colours, The 8 Best Blue & Green Blend Paint Colours: Benjamin Moore & Sherwin Williams. Hi Erin, it sounds to me like Sea Salt could look beautiful for you! The carpet is dark gray. Thank you so much for your input! So, it sounds to me that if you dont want blue, green or purple, that gray is just a risky endeavour for you given your interior light, countertop, possible exposure. Chantilly Lace OC-65 by Benjamin Moore Simply White OC-117 by Benjamin Moore You may have noticed that my best whites for trim and ceilings are always from the same 6 - 8 white paint colours. Shop Now LRV 54.43 Collection Benjamin Moore Classics Also Known As CC-670 Get your own digital color dollop of Gray Wisp 1570 Create My Dollop [object Object] Matching Colors Dove Wing OC-18 Add to Cart Shopping List Change Color Other The Colour Stories colours are quite magical because they usually contain approx. The cant-miss move is partnering this color with your favorite white. I would like a light gray for my main area. Creating a cozy and welcoming home is my passion. Those are some pretty smoky greenish/blue greys. Im having my whole house painted in a week and a half . Thank you. A great restful color. Lets take a break with this relaxing color and find out how it looks in real homes. And you are right, while it is a blue/green colour (that leans toward the green side) it does have gray in it which can be exposed in rooms with Northern Exposure which already have a cool gray/blue light coming in. Okay, so heres what I know about paint colours on exteriors. This is a learn-to-decorate blog, not a look-what-Kylie-can-do blog. And just like Sea Salt, its a bit of a ninja, looking more blue-green in some rooms and green-blue in others! It changes with the day but remains peaceful and calm. Hi Kylie. Here are a few beautiful rooms to inspire you. Lattice has an LRV of 61, so its a great light depth, Lattice can just as easily favour the blue over the green OR the green over the blue, giving it TONS of flexibility, Silvermists LRV of 47 puts it on the slightly darker side of the light-medium range, making it great for ONE room. While many are inclined towards a GRAYER look with this type of colour (Benjamin Moore Gray Owl), for those who want a whisper of colour, its an awesome choice. The gray is understated, but it mutes the brightness of Quiet Moments just enough to make it look elegant instead of juvenile. I think it would, but I recommend trying a sample first to make sure it will give you the look youre wanting. Which is why Im not going to tell you that these colours will make YOU PERSONALLY feel more stress-free (although they very well could). The color is dominating 2022 paint predictions, a phenomenon that Benjamin Moore just solidified by naming a soft, sage-inspired iterationOctober Mist 1495as the color of the upcoming year. I didnt buy my furniture yet, so I am not sure what are the cokors, but definitely something neutral. I would appreciate your opinion about using Sea Salt in a cabin with a pine ceiling. I dont have curtains yet, my dishes are white and besides the dining room table, a round table with a lamp, and a tall oak cabinet with glass doors, there is little else to determine how I decorate. Everyone raves about it, including the painter I used. Next to sea salt (SW) and white wainscoting bathroom (LOVE it). Maybe a little too much but. If youre interested, the link is here, Id love to help! Named color of the year. Thanks, I love this color and your ideas for it. Your email address will not be published. Benjamin Moore intends this color to be tranquil and meditative. Thank you so much for getting back to me. For a creamy soft gray try Benjamin Moore's Edgecomb Gray. Silvermist is muted enough to be calm, thanks to its gray backdrop, but has enough colour to add interest and personality to your walls. Have you ever tried Half Moon Crest (Benjamin Moore)? Oh yes! Hi Kylie. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It also has a soft gray backdrop, which is the backbone of this calming colour. I think the problem is that when the door is open, as it usually is, you can see the bedroom from the kitchen, great room, dining room and entry hall because this is an open concept house. On the left its solid colour stain on the right is semi (which is what they did on the house based on several of the photos). Just shoot an email- so I can read it. Blue Grey in a French Country Bedroom Consider this subdued, sophisticated, soothing hue for French country inspired rooms where you want to quiet the mood. I LOVE Smoke, and I wish I had a photo of it for you, but it keeps disappearing into thin airget it? If you have a look at my Feature Wall package I think we can get that forest green love seat & couch figured out! When it comes to personal questions, especially ones that involve some important details like exact colour of roof/any stone/brick/exposure/etc I would TOTALLY be guessing, which wouldnt do you any good! I picked out all my colors and wished I would have seen this before. Thank you so much for your assistance. THREE SLAPS WITH A WET NOODLE! Do you need it to be washable? Ive enjoyed reading your blog! Thank you for visiting! Quiet Moments is soft and muted enough to be your color and neutral workhorse. It can be considered a greige because of the yellow and gray it has in it. Lots of really helpful info! Benjamin Moore Summer Shower. The outcome depends on many factors such as lighting and wood tones in the room. Do you know which gray is paired with Gibraltar Cliffs in the photo above? And yours tips about the light your room gets were really helpful. The higher the number, the brighter the color. Painters, plumbers, carpenters & workers (men) all said it is one of the prettiest rooms they have seen! BM Aegean Teal curious! Summary of Problem. Ive tried many shades and they all look too blue, gray , are too dark or muddy. Comfort Gray is more or less the light-medium version of Sea Salt. I think your rug choice has a lot of variables. The master bedroom at the front of the house faces north and is brightly lit with windows 8 wide by 7 tall. I love your advice and boat loads of helpful information about the ranges of flexibility within one color. Would this color look good with charcoal buffalo check bedding? Its great for a whole room if you have enough light, Its gorgeous as a feature wall with gray or, theyre more affordable than the samples pots/rollers/foam boards that are needed for traditional paint sampling, if you keep the samples on their white paper, you can move them around the room. I dont know about you, but with everything thats going on in this wild world of ours, I think we could all use some stress reduction via wine, a funnel and a sensual massage from Ryan Gosling (or Jennifer Lopez, depending on your preferences). This beautiful gray has deep green undertones but mainly, in ample sunlight - it appears true green. https://www.kylieminteriors.ca/online-decorating-design-services/ Driftwood or stone decor elements are great natural partners for Quiet Moments. For example, in some circles, pink is a stress-reducing colour. When it comes to personal questions, I do refer to my E-design! He has successfully helped me with several projects in the past & this turned out even better than I had imagined!! So many of todays most popular blues have a lot of green in them not these two. Its an interesting one, but I do find its best for south or west facing rooms as sometimes in north or east it can feel a touch too coldbut yes, its LOVELY with antiques well done! ST Barts is better, but too colourful. I love getting feedback from peers, so thanks for the note! Benjamin Moore Thunder AF-685 is a soft neutral gray paint color that will add sophistication to any space. She teaches art classes for adults and enjoys helping people discover their creativity. I have been trying to find a gray paint that doesnt turn purple. I want a color that is complimenting the other paint colors I have in the house, yet different to give a twist. Hi Kylie, I have a small 3 bedroom house with nicely lit rooms. Hi Abby! For more bedroom color ideas, visit this post:14 Popular Bedroom Colors Shown in Real Rooms. Eclectic Porchby Merritt Island Interior Designers & Decorators Island Paint and Decorating. It is so pretty & calming. Silver Strand is a gorgeous blend of blue, green and gray although it USUALLY favours blue the most! ~Kylie. Take a look at SW Pure White . Vining Ivy: PPGs Colour of the Year (A Colour REVIEW), The 10 Best Paint Colours to Create Calm and Reduce Stress, Paint Colour Review of Sherwin Williams Evergreen Fog, The 12 Best WHOLE HOME Gray & Greige Paint Colours, The 16 Best Paint Colours to Update Oak or Wood. I can assure you those are not the right colors. Love this color, works Bathroom painted with Quiet Moments from Benjamin Moore Blaire Designs In this classically styled bathroom, the Quiet Moments paint color beautifully complements the Carrera marble and white porcelain elements. And its a great color for creating a restful bedroom. Its an all-around soothing treat for the senses. Do you want to learn more about colour, either for your own home or your clients homes? Here are my favorite trim colors to use with Quiet Moments: Ive had so many people ask me about this that I got out all of my Benjamin Moore paint color fan decks and curated some coordinating colors for Quiet Moments. Pam, Im looking for the same exact color for the same style house! I know I want a blue-lots of white wainscoting. How will Rainwashed look on a north facing house throughout for a 1940s renovated home? The painter I hire only want to use SW colors. When it comes to personal questions there are SOOO many things for me to consider, like flooring, exposure, furnishings, etc otherwise Im 100% guessing! Porchdaydreamer Isn't it soothing? This is my all-time favorite color!