May 2022: Favorable. So if your surgery is during Mercury retrograde, allow enough time to get to your surgery appointment, and plan to arrive early. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Wishing you good fortune as you follow lunar cycles! As per Indian astrology, certain combinations of tithi (lunar day), nakshatra (stars) and vaar (week days) are considered auspicious and therefore ideal to perform certain activities or start something new. Venus will be retrograde in Leo July 22 Sep 3, 2023. while saturn can produce new complications. My mother is having kidney stones removed on the 25th of October, please let me know if the signs are good. I hope all your days are wonderful!! With January weather typically crisp and changeable, spectacular sunsets are extremely likely. I am looking to have foot surgery on November 23, 2020 which is a Monday. A week before a New Moon, for example, is an auspicious time for surgery as is the time when trines and sextile are transiting Mars. You canuse these daysto help you create your dreams in love, successand more, but you MUST also use your personal cycles. With the shadow period its Aug 16 Sept 22. Thank you for writing. The planet Mars is named for the god of war. Since they both have healed. Step By Step Guide On How To Design A Backyard From Scratch, How To Secure Financing For Projects That Will Have a Positive Environmental Impact, How Aesthetic Procedures Help Improve Your Self-Confidence. which began December 19, 2021, and continues until January 29 . Madness! Mars: Unexpected hemorrhage Mars rules muscles, red blood cells, vitality, energy reserves, and the surgeon! The Signs. The days with combination of Day, Thithi and any one of the Stars (mentioned above) should be calculated as the Bad Days for getting a new treatment. 2023 Earther Rise Astrology. Here is one month of our Best Days Calendar. AS ABOVE = SO BELOW is an ancient truth-bomb. Moon day: is a number between 1 and 30, part of which has a positive effect, and part - a negative. Can you tell me some dates? Naveen Kumar Maregowda Is this a good day? I recommend this to everyone, I am happy with the service it was very punctual. I have to undergo a wisdom tooth removal surgery. What if you cannot change a surgery date on a void of course Moon? Make Decisions It also has long shot prediction. Go with the Moon sign you like and is good with your natal birth chart, but just be sure that the Moon sign does not rule the body part that needs surgery. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. THE MOON. All of these aspects above will ensure that this is a good time for you to . - Recovery time will be longer than usual. (Not to mention death) Too many cons for the limited value of being a fixed sign.and traditionally the one time of year(sun in Scorp.) Sign Documents Your life in 3D: culture, style, romance, money, real estate . It can also be said as the transition stage of a What is the Evil Eye? Youve avoided the full Moon days, know the lunar cycle to add to or remove from the body, and understand the Moon sign. The waning Moon is best to remove from your body. Year 2011 Astrology Free. This gives us twelve quite different basic types. Venus: Vein-related problem The important conditions for election of auspicious time for starting a Medical treatment are follows. I am Scorpio zodiac. Want an instant calendar of yourpersonal transits? And avoid scheduling as the last person on a Friday when the hospital staff can be distracted by the weekend and out the door. I have been told it should be when the Moon is in a Waning Cycle and not during a Full Moon. I am Planung to have Laser surgery. Lastly, we also need to look at the Sun and the Moon, as well as the planet that is linked to the part of the body that we are having surgery on. By Lisa Stardust. Get 25% off with code: Best-Worst25. Start New Projects Your email address will not be published. At the same time, newly married couples may get blessed with a child. You may not reproduce, republish, perform, sell, or otherwise use any content contained within this post without express written permission. But do not despair if you are not able to start with the Moon. The Moon is in a sign for two and a half to three days each month. 7-14 october. Blessings, Bree. (This info is for surgery. Yearly Monthly and Daily Astrological Predictions in Malayalam. Situations could happen depending on the planet. Below chart help patient to choose auspicious date to undergo surgery in 2022. A client asked me if a fixed sign is best for the surgeon to have a steady hand. And there were many other things that fell into place in the last minute and perfectly. 7. Mercury retrograde in both Earth sign Capricorn for realistic assessment of career and finances, and in Fire sign Sagittarius to see the point and go right to it. So schedule your surgery on a date when Mars is direct. During this period Venus the planet of beauty will transit its own house Libra, so both dates can be considered. Chaturdasi. Read on to learn more about each sign & what part of the body each sign represents below. June 30 Dec 6, 2023, Pluto is retrograde yearly for about five or six months: Weekly. The best days for a trip to the first consultation with a dentist are 1 and 2 lunar days. I have permanent facial cosmetic injections scheduled on the full moon lunar eclipse 5/26/2021. I have planned for capsule endoscopy recovery from small intestine through enteroscope .kindly suggest dates between 20/3/20 to 28/3/20 . Good times to have surgery: A week before a New Moon, for example, is an auspicious time for surgery as is the time when trines and sextile are transiting Mars. Also, disputes may arise between you two because of familial reasons. If your surgery is for cosmetic or aesthetic reasons, then avoid Venus retrograde. Table with recommendations and an estimation of time intervals on improving procedures and operations from 1 by 7 october 2023 years. The key to being attractive Kundalini energy is a type of energy we all have. Lunar Calendar for 19.08.2021 from 00:00 11 lunar day continues Overall forecast. Thankyou and appreciate your knowlegde .and your valuable time. Even elective surgery can be one of the most important decisions that we have to make. They only do operations on Thursdays! The dental work went quickly, and we stayed on target without distractions. Interestingly, as the patriarch of the zodiac, those born under the sign of Virgo can often be quite obsessive about their health and tend to take good care of themselves. Is this a good date? cool i am very much happy, I found it good that the service was really promt, As compared to other sites of astrology, it found this report well detailed and much accurate. And by the way I got a UTI on the early date so I could of not gone, in anyway. Thank you and BB. 2 January 2023 - Uttara Phalguni Nakshatram. Worst Days are the very worst days for any new beginnings. The Moon affects blood flow. AS ABOVE = SO BELOW is an ancient truth-bomb. Jupiter: Massive swelling An event held on a dark Moon at the end of the lunar cycle will attract fewer people. And good Feng Shui! Thanks. Then you can plan travel and other stimulating events on or near the full Moon. January 20 Zodiac Sign: Capricorn or Aquarius? Virgo rules digestion, intestines, and spleen. Same for the day after St. Paddys Day, or April Fools Day, that can be problematic because workers could be tired from celebratory activities. Following are some Panchanga guidelines useful in choosing the right time for medical treatment. Thanks. See the best dates this month for various activities based on the Moon's sign and phase, including information about wedding dates, beauty, shopping and gardening.. . Avoid surgery when transiting moon is combust or within 17 degree of natal sun, moon or mars. For examples, avoid breast surgery during the Moon in Cancer because Cancer rules the breasts, avoid prostrate surgery during Moon in Scorpio because Scorpio rules sex organs, and avoid dental surgery during Moon in Aries and Moon in Capricorn because Aries rules the head and Capricorn rules skin, teeth, and bones. (Just not if the surgery involves the throat area because Taurus rules the throat.) In the panchangam calendar, there are certain rules of astrology, which are applied to identify dates and times suitable for certain activities. Need of the hour .pls help . Thanks, @Barb ~ Thank you for contacting me! It was perfect report shared to me and based on that prediction help me in my life to face challenges and to grab opportunities. https://www.clickastro.com/astrology-consultancy, Rang Panchami 2023: Sequel to Holika Dahan, Amalaki Ekadashi 2023 Fasting for Health and Wealth, Holi 2023 Celebrate the Colours of Spring. My recovery is moving along at lightning speed. Most favorable week days: Monday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday. June 28: Neptune . Find free daily, weekly, monthly and 2023 horoscopes at Horoscope.com, your one stop shop for all things astrological. People do not hemorrhage as much, bruise less, and swell less during Last Quarter Moon to New Moon vs. Full Moon to Last Quarter Moon. Pooram, Poradam, Purattathi. And avoid the three days before the full Moon, and the two days after the full Moon. To learn more about astrology, schedule your birth chart. Aug 24, 2022 Jan 22, 2023 and Aug 28, 2023 Jan 27, 2024, Neptune is retrograde yearly for about 5 months: Schedule operations thatadd on the new Moon, or during the next 9 days (or so) after the new Moon. The best attendance will be on or close to a full Moon. Instant Thinking & Big Decisions Calendar, Find your personal cycles - Get an Instant Star-Timer Calendar, https://magihelena.com/signup-free-classes/. Its when you COMBINE BOTH that you can get the help you need from the Universe. Lunar Calendars are also available. The two main planets to look out for first are Mercury which is the ruler of Doctors and Mars which is the ruler of surgery, both of these planets MUST be in good aspects to your natal chart planets & cusp, and you do not want to choose a time when either planet are at a hard or difficult angle! Avoid surgery on January 17, February 16, March 18, April 16, April 30, May 16, June 14, July 13, August 12, September 10, October 9, November 8 and December 8, 2022. But get this: its always the COMBO of great Universal AND great personal stars that makes the MAGIC happen!!! Mars is retrograde every 2 years for about 2 months. For example, 18 lunar day the best time for a surgery on the neck (larynx, tonsils, thyroid gland); 24 lunar day for the stomach surgery. Ovulate on the full Moon! Leo Cap In Astrology. Behind -the-scenes-helper. Ever wonder why some things work out that shouldnt, and other things dont work out that should? The difference is TIMING! Susan, I just want to say Thank You for my surgery date, and the results turned out amazing. June 2022: Favorable. Be sure to have soups and broths prepared to eat during your recovery. So, do not plan surgical operations on it. When is the best time for me to have Shoulder Surgery? Mercury Retrograde It also often applies to skin and people born under the sign of Libra usually have beautiful clear complexions. Learn More, Signup for Free Classes in Scientific Multidimensional Astrology here: https://magihelena.com/signup-free-classes/. However, you will have to work hard and surmount quite a few professional obstacles . Virgo is assimilation. About Chinese Almanac Calendar (Tung Shing) Chinese Calendar, developed from Chinese Lunar calendar, is a perpetual calendar with daily auspicious and inauspicious events. Most events, especially surgery, are better in warmer months. This is the quiet time to rest, release your blood, and honor your body. Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius for the next 12 months will see many of transform and push for freedom. Good to know, or not????? I am wondering which of these dates will be ideal. Avoid scheduling surgery on dates that are on or too close to a holiday. In January 2022, days are around 9.5 to 10 hours long and sunset is between 4:45 pm and 5:20 pm. For dentistry avoid both the Moon in Aries that rules the head and avoid Moon in Capricorn that rules skin, teeth, and bones. Thank you so much! All planetary information on Lunar Living is based on Tropical computations (aka Western Astrology). Is Kundli Matching Necessary For Love Marriage? (Shes booked until July). If you know your chart, schedule your yearly forecast. 9th January 2019 before 1:30 Pm can be considered. There are a lot of dates. Im seeking to schedule uterine fibroid removal somewhere between mid March to end of April excluding March 23-27 as the surgeon will be on vacation. Hence you should strictly follow medical advice to avoid complications. To that end, it is very important to note which sign and thus which planet rules which part of the body. 2 Holidays and Medical Staff. Auspicious Time for child birth = 1.20 PM to 1.40 PM. I do most dental work during the Gemini Moon. Full Moon dates in 2022. Emily C., Los Angeles, California. The next one under the scanner of the best astrology sites is Always Astrology. Thanking You. Move Forward If the patient is to remain conscious during the procedure, he . Therefore, it is better not to plan any surgery on it, since the skin takes part in them directly. Personality Traits Pluto in the 8th House, Eclipses, New, Full Moons North & South Nodes Accurately Predict the Future. All of these aspects above will ensure that this is a good time for you to elect to have surgery. Another positive aspect to look for is the Moon being in a fixed sign, so Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, or Aquarius. This site is not only for getting to know about your horoscope and future predictions but to also learn astrology in the simplest way possible. Is 16th January a good date for it? All dates are good for getting success in your work. 4Any transiting planet turning retrograde or direct on the day of the surgery. preparing for it. For surgery to be done, Hi Viswanath, To get more accurate information, please consult with our astrologers at https://www.clickastro.com/astrology-consultancy But of course, there is more to it then the above, one has to consider the whole chart, as a whole. Its also interesting to note that Aries can often be rather clumsy people who are prone to accidents and often accidentally hitting themselves on the head.