His favs include Dragon Quest, SaGa and Mystery Dungeon. Road To 10k Sub(I Do Not Own Any Music Used In This Video)Brothers Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91gPp0P3F_fbVVOTt4AULgSocials:Twich - https://www.twitch.tv/dztroyer07Insta - https://www.instagram.com/dztr0yer/Twitter - https://twitter.com/TjDestroyer47 +5 Ki Blast Supers, The Numbers Stamina: 500 TP Videos. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. 0 Stamina A Ki Blast Male Saiyan Build. I want basic attacks to be decent because I want to be able to do decent damage when I'm not using supers. Basic Attack: 532 There is no best build because it strongly depends on if you want to do pve or pvp, You can try it and see if it works with your play style. : Gain 10 TP medals Anyone can apply to become a Video Game Mods site Manager XV2 Moveset Pack For CACS: 720: 19 Jan QQ Bang: -5/+5/+5/0/-5/+5 or -5/+5/+5/+5/-5/0 depending on whether you'd like to boost your Ki blasts more or your basic damage. Below is the one I use for a Ki Blast build. Your email address will not be published. RIP: Orlando of the Axe, Karma: 1642 // RIP nayr626 Karma: 4395 --They delivered! Ki Blast Supers: 577, AxE: Alliance vs Empire Class Gear Guide, Before you play the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. View community ranking In the Top 5% of largest communities on Reddit Best Attributes For A Male Saiyan But i have another build that i like for my Male Saiyan: SS3 (Super Vegeta has better Ki Blast mod, but i prefer SS3 for looks). Strike Supers: 547 Theyre quite clearly the same form. Male Saiyans suck at all supers, strike and ki blast. 0 Stamina In distributingattribute points for male characters, it is recommended to give about 18 points to Health, 42 for Ki and Stamina, Maximize the Basic Attack at 125, and Strike and Ki Blast Supers range from 0 to 125. The way to win most PQ's is: 1- Choose 2 Piccolo's to help you (4th variation, with the regen SS). I have all the DLC, but I really struggle to complete the higher star missions. My male melee Saiyan uses jiren's meditate with fu's super soul. I mean, it's your own biased and personal opinion. Thick Weight 125 Basic Attack 125 Basic Attack Description: Transform into a Super Saiyan shrouded in divine energy! Meditate to 10 bars, and spam Emperor's death beam. Builds created on this page will be removed. Also, what form is best for each build? I managed to They can be either The GREATEST Male Sayian Build Xenoverse 2 2022. Male Saiyans are really physically strong, with super high striking stats. Meditation if you can get it negates the ki drain of SSGSS. MALE SAIYAN BUILD Tallest Height Thick Weight Level 99 With QQBANG ATTRIBUTES 83 Health 42 Ki 0 Stamina 125 Basic Attack 125 Strike Super 0 Ki Blast Super Hope You Guys Enjoyed The Video. 0 Ki Blast Super, Qqbang Was []. - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Dztroyer 8.09K subscribers Subscribe 504 Share 18K views 7 months ago. You obviously dont have to follow this to a t, these are just what I think works best for me, feel free to experiment yourself. Although the physical attacks of males are higher, females Ki and stamina regeneration are better. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Ki and Stamina should be 42 because you will gain a bar of each every 42 points. Ki is a useless stat since all it does is essentially increase the amount of moves you can "store up" when in reality you should mostly be doing combos > supers which always regens ki. Meanwhile, Female Saiyans are as strong in Ki Blasts as Males are in Striking. Strike Supers: 382 Basic Attack: 438 Ou8that2 1 year ago #8. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2. (Sep 08, 2021) NEW BEST Male Saiyan All Round Build since DLC 12 Stat/Attribute Point Build for Male. I was looking at that spreadsheet doc you linked, and namekians have equal strike/Ki blast only on max weight, and at medium, they do better with Ki blasts. Basic Attacks are their biggest strength, so maxing that is a good idea. I'll give an example of a male Saiyan build, then the female build I currently use. Emperor Death Beam (arguably the best skill to spam on PvE, if you hit the first shot, they're fucked, just that). 0 Basic Attack +5 Ki #Xenoverse2#dragonballxenoverse2#dragonballz#dbxv2#dlc13In Todays Video I showcase a game breaking and overpowered Male Saiyan build. Dish Network Confirms Ransomware Attack Affecting Internal Systems Outage, Chick-fil-A Reveals That A Months-Long Automated Attack Has Compromised Customer Accounts, US Marshals Service Suffers Ransomware Attack, Sensitive Law Enforcement Data Compromised, Apple Is Developing AR/VR Headset Technology That Helps People With Eye Diseases, Hacker Breached LastPass Through DevOps Engineer's Home Computer, Dark Web Marketplace Leaks Over 2 Million Credit Cards, Facebook Reels Now Have a 90-Second Maximum Length, New Senate Bill a Potential First Step Into a Proper US Privacy Law, Apple Offers Depth and Water Seal Tests for Watch Ultra Users. Ki: 800 Females have better Ki and Stamina recovery and can activate Z assists more at the expense of lower health. From there, you just need 84/125 into stamina, and divide the rest between the damage stats you will be using. For reference, height impacts HP and Speed, while weight modifies Ki and Strike damage. Meaning you want to use Meditation second to make Fighting Pose K also last 60s. I started this before I realized I wanted Ki Blast Supers and how the points affected Ki and Stamina. Gigantic roar seems underpowered an i have max ki super an a qq bang with 5+ in ki supers. Best Male Saiyan Lvl 99 Build? 0 Health -4 Health 0 Ki Blast Super 4- Wait for the AI enemy to focus on your AI partners and spam Emperor Death Beam. Something I should probably point out is that running low stamina isn't always the best strategy. Strike Supers: 390 Big Bang Kame was indeed nerfed and takes longer to fully charge. Originally posted by Wahrer Super Sojabohn: Originally posted by Ywach (Ryuko): Max out These are probably the best strike supers If you want a quick one, then get +5 Ki, +5 Stamina and +5 Attack Stat on a QQ Bang. Sometimes he enjoys one. The Male Saiyan is good for any build, ki blast, strike or even hybrid. This guide is for anyone who needs a little help in deciding what type of build to make. Because of how buffs work in this game, all of your temp buffs get refreshed and share the same duration as the last one used. My above picture is wrong. +5 Health best male saiyan build xenoverse 2 2019 . Saiyans in 'Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2'comes in two genders just like the Earthlings. A lot of players also recommend dropping 125 in Basic Attack just in general, because so much of a fight will incorporate hitting those basic moves as you build up to a Super. The max level is 80 and you get 332 attribute points to put in. katrina van tassel character traits; gaza population density ranking; ministry of health and social services vacancies 2021 namibia; marshall faulk madden rating; 1861 3 band tower enfield rifle Basic Attack: 420. -4 Basic Attack They have less health and physical power, but way more in terms of Ki-based stats. Vegeta needed a Blutz wave amplifyer to turn SS4 without a tail. When it comes to builds, your biggest difference in attributes will be for Super attacks. It was released for PS4 and XBox One on October 25th 2016 in US, Xenoverse 2 character creation stats. 125 Basic Attack bible teaching churches near me. If you want full ez mode pve go for a skill build of. (I Do Not Own Any Music Used In This Video)6 Star QQ Bang Tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwyzu1YsOCE\u0026t=553s0:00 Intro1:12 Stats And QQ Bang/Supersoul5:27 Moveset6:13 Training/Combo7:50 Top Tier Ranked Matches16:36 OutroBrothers Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91gPp0P3F_fbVVOTt4AULgSocials:Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/dztroyer_ytInsta - https://www.instagram.com/dztr0yer/Twitter - https://twitter.com/TjDestroyer47Discord Server - https://discord.gg/2Fn9cPH3NUIntro Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfS7V7UG_w 42 Stamina The female saiyan has better ki blasts than any other race and gender, so it'd be smart to make a ki blast build. Unless you're using a male Majin or Namekian, health isn't that important to put points in to. Level 99 With QQBANG, Attributes Evil Explosion, Fighting Pose K, Meditation, Maximum Charge Emperor's Death Beam, Energy Zone (or what ever other ult), SSGSS Hmm Hmm Hmm Super Soul. Copyright 2023 iTech Post All Rights Reserved. As much as possible, find one that increases it. As for female Saiyans in 'Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2', Health and Ki must not be sacrificedfor anything. Ki and Stamina should be 42 because you will gain a bar of each every 42 points. Alternative = Folder. This transformation requires 500 Ki to transform and has only one stage. Medium Weight Theyre still strong in other areas, making them great for doing a sort of Red Mage thing with them. Broly(FPSS) Gigantic Roar is overpowered, but its good enough to get high damage rather quickly, just uses a lot of Ki. +5 Stamina The Male Saiyan is good for any build, ki blast, strike or even hybrid. Qqbang PvP build: 125 HP (+5 QQB) 000 Ki (-5 QQB) 125 Stamina (+5 QQB) 125 Basic Attack (+5 QQB) 000 Strike Supers (+/-0 QQB) 000 Ki Supers (-5 QQB) Nets you 10 bars of stamina, 3 bars of Ki and a decent pool of HP. 125 Ki Blast Super, Qqbang The point of this page is to help you see which race/gender is best for what build, I.E. The QQ Bang feature in Dragon Good strike supers decent damage fast activation. 125 Ki Blast Super, The Numbers 1- Choose 2 Piccolo's to help you (4th variation, with the regen SS). Saiyan is one of the most popular character builds in Xenoverse 2. 0 Strike Super Road To 10k Subs. EnjoyHope You Guys Enjoyed The Video. 0 Stamina This does not mean you have to build your characters this way, but it can help. Ki: 600 So for players who want to create their very own Goku and Vegeta characters, weve created a complete guide to help you build the best Saiyan character. and supporting the other members. It has a little under 10% more damage for spamming Ki Blast attacks. And why wouldnt it be when its the race of Goku and Vegeta who are the lead characters in the series Dragon Ball. 2019 Ted Fund Donors; 2018 Ted Fund Donors; 2017 Donor List; 2016 Donor List; Annual Report; News & Events; Camps; Get Involved; Contact; Donate! I just cannot believe this. Just curious Potential Unleashed. 42 Ki The female saiyan has better ki blasts than any other race and gender, so itd be smart to make a ki blast build. 125 Basic Attack Wanna send an email? +5 Ki For females, health is increased to 30 points as well as the Ki, Stamina gets 42 points, Basic Attack is given 105 points while Strike and Ki Blast Supers get 0 to 125 points. Brolys Clothing is okay at best, so do with that what you will. Health: 21,750. Pikkons Clothes, Lord Slugs Clothes, and Towas Clothes are all available from the Clothing Shop and are popular equipment pieces to mix. In choosing QQ Bangs for female characters, you could find one that improves Ki by at least 1, Basic Attack by 5, Ki Blast Super by 3 and in return you can allow Strike Super to be deducted by 4. 83 Basic Attack This page serves as a repository for player created builds. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Valve Corporation. 0 Stamina In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, you can build your own character, and choose from a number of races and genders. Start your day off right, with a Dayspring Coffee Usage Tips. Basic Attack: 516 Ki: 800 Ki: 1,000 You'll get an overall attack and ki boost as Serp_BAE 4 years ago #2. Whats recommended , Xenoverse 2 Build Guide Steam Community, Can you guys help me make my Male Saiyan Ki Blast build , Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 BEST OVERPOWERED KI BLAST SAIYAN , My Best All Round Male Saiyan Build! I feel like I've been stuck using Super Vegeta forever, and actually bummed that SS3 and SSGSS don't seem to be very powerful, but maybe they've been bummed since I was last into Xenoverse 2? Something they share though is a high attack power and low health. 125 ki blast, +5 ki blast QQbang, fu's super soul or Beerus', meditation. Ki Blast Supers: 375, Attributes Saiyan Male, or SyM for short for their in game code is one of the playable races for CaCs in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. For one example, you can now get 6star qqbangs, which are amazing btw. (you can do this by just pressing alt + f4), Tallest Height #DragonBallZ #DBXV2 #Dbz #SaiyanBuildDragon Ball. ), however, any Saiyan transformation or PU are great options too. These are items you can craft that take over your armor stats, effectively giving you transmog for your look. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. lmao i dont think we playing the same game i get almost grabbed constantly on high tier pq's. The Male Saiyan is good for any build, ki blast, strike or even hybrid. Male Saiyan Health - 18 Ki - 42 Stamina - 42 Basic Attacks - 125 Strike Supers - 0 or 105 Ki Blast Supers - 0 or 105 They have more health than Female Saiyans, so it can be a bit lower and you can use QQ bangs to raise this. There are a lot of people that know about this trick but in case you are unaware, If you make a QQBANG but it isnt the one you want you can exit the game before you press okay and when you open it back up youll still have your materials but not the QQBANG that was just made. Super Saiyan God Super SaiyanIn Game Data. Just another site best male saiyan build xenoverse 2 2019 You can find him on Twitter @HokutoNoLucas. Saiyan Female Health: 21,750 Ki: 500 Stamina: 500 Basic Attack: 420 Strike Supers: 450 Ki Blast Supers: 480 As I said at the beginning of this page, it'd be smart to make a ki blast build with the Female Saiyan. Thx Showing 1 - 12 of 12 comments Demon Lord Dec 29, 2017 @ 11:56am Max out basics and then go hybrid on the skills. +5 Ki But of course, most players are going to pick Saiyans because everyone wants to be Goku. I would probably go with short and fat from purely stat based comparison. Male Saiyan: Points are: HP: 50 Ki: 25 Stam: 50 Atk: 125 Strike: 125 Blast: 0 By the time Meditate is over, I usually have charged enough ki via fu soul to have SSGSS start. -5 Ki Blast Supers, The Numbers corvette parts california. By the time you've leveled up, you'll naturally have 5 bars of both Ki and stamina. For the Male Majin Id recommend a hybrid build, though I myself use a ki blast build. +5 Strike Supers Basic Attack: 532 My character is a Male Saiyan, and I am perfectly happy to use a Wish to reset his stats. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is a fighting role playing game developed by Dimps and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Hey, at the Namekians stats, I think you got the Ki Blast and Strike Supers mixed up? For the Namekian Id recommend a hybrid build. Other SSG videos One combo K.O: youtu.be/a9Rr0wDyjfM One shot grab: youtu.be/bpuMW-MOTDs SSG stats & attributes compared to SSB &SSBE: youtu.be/OGKr8pVjOEw Streaming Channel: twitch.tv/steedoj Intro Music Creator Youtube: . How about you use whatever is fun and if you're on PS4 we can do them together :)! My go-to build for The latest PQs are Attack-Ki Blast-Ki-Stamina heavily dependent, so drop a great amount of points in those areas(i put in 125 for Ki ,100ish in Attack since I like punching fools, 90-100ish in ki Blast damage and stamina, and the rest is distributed where I saw fit, to edge it out fully), I used a QQ Bang that gives me +5 in Ki,Stamina, and Attack or Ki Blast damage(unfortunately I dont remember the recipes, sorry), If you dont use / dont have ideal QQ Bangs Clothing was Time Patroller gear(5) , Goku Black gear, SS4 Goku gear, and Whis Training Gi,or something that gets the stats you need up(take pieces from each set and put it where you want them, or change them). Make Sure To Leave a Like and Sub For More. Posted by 8 hours ago. As I said at the beginning of this page, itd be smart to make a ki blast build with the Female Saiyan. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. SAIYAN FEMALE Health: 21,750 Ki: 500 Stamina: 500 Basic Attack: 420 Strike Supers: 450 Ki Blast Supers: 480 As I said at the beginning of this page, it'd be smart to make a ki blast build with the Female Saiyan. Related: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Leveling Guide. Here are the base stats for each, at level one with the tallest height and medium weight. Strike Supers: 577 Basic Attacks are your best stat, so raise that. -4 Health 42 Stamina Unfortunately I dont have the recipes for any of the qqbangs as I made them all a long time ago, pikons top and lord slugs top seems to come to mind but thats it and im sure that cant be used for all the builds, also I always mix with a senzu beansprout, thats all I can remember, sorry about that. Health: 24,480 Doing this will unlock the super saiyan god super saiyan. Meditation (if you don't have that one, use Fruit of the Tree of Might, the only way to stop this Reinforcement skill is by grabbing you and the AI don't grab too much). 42 Ki where is the magister barracks divinity 2; wedding vows for the father of my child; what is a reasonable raise? Basic Attack: 420 The Best Super Saiyan God Male Saiyan , Male Saiyan PvE build? 0 Ki Blast Super 0 Ki 0 Stamina Stamina: 500. That's not all though, you can also make characters similar to his brother Cooler. Dragon ball xenoverse 2. I raised Ki Blast to max because I like using them more, but Strike Supers will also work. Health: 30,000 Top 10 Richest Radio Presenters In South Africa, How Much Does Continuum Global Solutions Pay In Jamaica, two identical conducting spheres are separated by a distance. With equal damage boost, this transformation is suitable for saiyans seeking superior damage for either strike or Ki, provided they can deal with the Ki drain. They are clearly different forms despite looking the same. Aura Slide. Intro GAMEBREAKING *NEW* BEST MALE SAIYAN BUILD!! As vivi points out the best build is essentially whatever fits your play style. READ: DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Super Saiyan God Transformation Guide. In case you are unaware, when it comes to height, tallest = more health and shortest = more speed, and when it comes to weight, thin = more ki blast damage and thick = more strike damage. +5 Strike Supers I made it in a very unique way and in the video I explain how op the build actually is. +5 Strike Supers Xenoverse 2 build guides free Xenoverse 2 builds 2021. Contents 1 Dbz Xenoverse 2 Best Saiyan Build 2 3 Stat/Attribute Point Build 4 Recommended Equipment 5 Role in the Team 6 Best Combos 7 Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Best skill set for Saiyan The Best Super Saiyan God Male Saiyan Build! Stamina: 500 These builds are probably fine for PVE content, but for PVP stamina is an incredibly important stat. If you're willing to sink Zeny and prayed to RNJesus, Try a +15 -9 QQ Bang. 0 Stamina Super God Fist. What is activclient software 7 . -4 Basic Attack Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bcqNqxMVz5lXvUuXH8Hti9dbqMIGE6cfbbyHlYFk17I/copy. 125 Strike Super Now your character has 2x HP than any of your Allies and Enemies. You dont need to find one that greatly improves Ki but you will need one that gives you at least 5 bars so you can transform to Super Saiyan 3. Strongest Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Characters. While going through the game, there are a few options you can make which will depend onwhat you want to do, which Awoken transformation you use, and even your gender. Strike Supers: 450. Once you get it, you can respec with the dragon balls to take points out of Ki as it's now pointless since Meditation gives you 10 bars. +5 Basic Attack By Posted jordan schnitzer house These are all the basic stats of each race and gender at level 1 on tallest height and medium weight. 0 Stamina All rights reserved. 3- Go SS3, activate you RE skill (Meditation or FotToM). Stamina: 500 You want to have these set up like your Attributes, with bonuses to Basic Attacks and your respective genders Super. If you ever need more ki though, meditation gives you 10 bars of ki AND ki regen, so if you have 0 in ki and use meditation it is like you have +125 attribute points on your build. Lucas plays a lot of videogames. There is no best build because it strongly depends on if you want to do pve or pvp. Unfortunately I don't have the recipe's for any of the qqbangs as I made them all a long time ago, pikons top and lord slugs top seems to come to mind but thats it and i'm sure that cant be used for all the builds, also I always mix with a senzu beansprout, thats all I can remember, sorry about that. You want to use Fighting Pose K for the Super Armor THEN activate Meditation. TP Pictures. Ki: 700 Ki Blast Supers: 577, Tallest Height Their super attacks are weaker, but that doesn't mean worthless. De Gamefaqs.gamespot.com Punisher Drive. Properties. 125 Ki Blast Super, Qqbang Ki: 500. Max out basics and then go hybrid on the skills. Xenoverse 2 on the playstation Dragon Fist. Your email address will not be published. Ki: 700 EARTHLING MALE Health: 23,250 Ki: 500 Stamina: 500 Basic Attack: 427 Ki: 800 To enjoy our website, you'll need to enable JavaScript in your web browser. 2- When the battle start, try to fully maximize your Ki Bar as fast as you can. -5 Ki Blast Supers, The Numbers I would recomend trying to farm out Meditation using Evil Explosion/Emperor's Death Beam spam. 0 Stamina 41 Health Health: 24,540 Missile Barrage, and Maximum Charge, Evasive can be any(suggest the one that knocks everybody back; they love to jump you, especially Broly and Kefla), Ultimates I used: Divine Lasso/ Super Kamehameha & Energy Zone( very crucial for the latest PQs), If you get any SSGGG Gogeta Clothing/Skills/Ultimate, I suggest using those, as theyre quite good, especially the clothing( no negatives, but 2+ everything.) 0 Strike Super Health: 23,415 Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2. The Male Saiyan is good for any build, ki blast, strike or even hybrid. Go SSGSS for your Awoken Skill. where is the serial number on vera bradley luggage. I put health higher because they have lower health than Male Saiyans. Use energy zone to heal cpu on those escort missions. -5 Strike Supers Saiyans in 'Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2'comes in two genders just like the Earthlings. In this video I do a skill and damage showcase as well as show off the build for you guys. If you want to talk about the majority, or a general consensus.. then it will always be a Saiyan. ". Of course to make your character a mighty alien warrior with the ability to change their hair to blue on command, you must make a Saiyan character. 0 Ki First, we have to establish the stat differences between male and female Saiyans. Ki Blast Supers: 480. Check my Conton City guide if you don't know how to do that. save. Dec 29, 2017 @ 12:15pm. Do not reproduce without permission. however male saiyans themselves are neither strike or Ki blast focused. Ki: 800 83 Health -5 Ki Blast Supers, The Numbers Justice Combination. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aed67b9bcc96d8ff3c4910347c40707e" );document.getElementById("c08a1a06c7").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. devon horse show 2021. In terms of health, they stand in the lower half, just below humans, but Xenoverse 2 guide. Fully powered super saiyan 4 super saiyan 4 goku once only when revived boosts normal attacks. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Sledgehammer. #Xenoverse2#DLC12#dragonballz#dbxv2#Xenoverse2buildsNew best male Saiyan build to use. As I said at the beginning of this page, it'd be smart to make a ki blast build with the Female Saiyan. Ki Blast Supers: 532, Attributes So since you can go up to 125 in a stat, a male Saiyan gets 125 in Strike Supers, and a female Saiyan gets it in Ki Blast Supers. Ki Blast Supers: 600, Attributes I have my stats the way they are mainly to use supers and ultimates irregardless of striker or ki set ups without having to worry about whether some stat points are wasted when i want to go with either/or since basic attacks are always part of the play style for me. You obviously dont have to follow this to a t, these are just what I think works best for me, feel free to experiment yourself. dragon ball xenoverse 2 also contains many opportunities to talk with characters from the animated series. You do not need a lot of Ki, but you will want at least 5 bars so you can go to Super Saiyan 3. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. 1 comment. I use Super Saiyan 3 with this one. Ultimately you would want them to be fatter for strike strength. Focusing on 1 can overcome that weakness. Hybrids can be fun to use but not everyone run hybrid builds. The main thing you want is something that does not lower Ki, Health, or basic attacks by much. 2023 iTech Post All rights reserved. 125 Basic Attack Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Ki Blast Supers: 547, Tallest Height -4 Health Ik I'm late but I'm here to appreciate this possible south park reference. Please see the. Shoot it to [emailprotected], Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 QQ Bang Formula Recipe List. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Cant Find Transfer Data PC Bug Fix, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 How to Unlock SSGSS for CaC, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 How to Complete Challenge Quest 13 (Elder Kai), Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Tips and Tricks for Getting Started, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 How to Unlock Super Saiyan God Transformation.