Sliced Steak Bruschetta* with gorgonzola, arugula and charred tomato, parmesan, and balsamic glaze, Tender lamb chops grilled with gorgonzola crust, sauteed spinach, marsala sauce, Parmesan-crusted, vine-ripened tomatoes, house marinara, fresh mozzarella, basil, Shaved tender beef, field greens, capers, mustard aioli, Pan-seared shrimp, crispy eggplant, black pepper cream sauce, Ciabatta bread, house-made ricotta, roasted garlic pesto, fresh mozzarella, Grana Padano Zanetti, Vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, extra-virgin olive oil, Grilled chicken, house-made tomato sauce, bacon, scallions, feta, creamy parmesan dressing, Sausage, pepperoni, house-made whipped ricotta, mozzarella, fresh oregano, house-made tomato sauce, Side Salad Add Ons - Grilled Chicken 5.99, Sauteed Shrimp 6.99, Grilled Salmon* 8.99, A light cream lobster bisque with a touch of sherry, Gorgonzola, bacon, tomatoes, creamy parmesan dressing, Chopped greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, onions, feta, red wine vinaigrette, Romaine, parmesan, croutons, house-made dressing, Grilled chicken, mixed greens, strawberries, grapes, spicy candied pecans, gorgonzola, balsamic vinaigrette, Grilled salmon, field greens, tomatoes, grilled asparagus, feta, crispy shoestring potatoes, balsamic vinaigrette, Sliced tenderloin, tomatoes, gorgonzola, mushrooms, spicy candied pecans, creamy horseradish, balsamic glaze, Add a Side Salad to Any Entree for $5.99, Housemade tomato compote, basil, parmesan, Portobello ravioli, crimini mushrooms, roasted grape tomatoes, Grana Padano Zanetti, fresh thyme, brown butter sauce, Grilled asparagus, roasted grape tomatoes, broccolini, spaghetti, house pesto sauce, Oven-baked pasta layered with authentic Bolognese meat sauce, ricotta & mozzarella, Ricotta-filled pasta, spicy tomato cream, crispy pancetta, Rigatoni, grilled chicken, mushrooms, spinach, red peppers, roasted red pepper cream sauce, Grilled chicken, marsala sauce, mushrooms, grilled asparagus, mashed potatoes, Pan-seared chicken in a traditional picatta-style sauce with white wine, lemon & capers, served with broccolini & mashed potatoes, Grilled salmon, grape tomatoes, broccolini & garlic in a white wine scampi sauce, Three filet medallions, marsala sauce, mushrooms, grilled asparagus, mashed potatoes, Bone-in, center-cut chops, mashed potatoes, broccolini, 14 oz aged strip steak, grilled asparagus, mashed potatoes, Grilled salmon, asparagus, sweet potatoes, spinach, red peppers, feta, Roma tomatoes, pesto vinaigrette, balsamic glaze, Romano-crusted chicken, fresh mozzarella, herb pasta, house marinara, Maine Lobster, shrimp, fresh fettuccine, roasted grape tomatoes & green onions in a light cream sauce, 7 oz. Menu Nutritionals Download. Garnished with freshly grated Reggiano & fried onions, Mild Italian sausage, pancetta, fennel, peas & Grana Parmesan tossed with Campanelle & egg cream sauce. Love the blistered tomatoes. My wife said the drink was terrible way too sour, and the Italian restaurant was out of Italian beer, so he brought me a Stella, without a frozen glass. (Happy Hour Food Available At Regular Happy Hour Times As Stated Above.) But this time the waiter was slow, . 941.362.4427 Sun - Thu 4pm -11pmFri & Sat: 4pm -1am Reserve* University Town Center 67 N. Cattlemen Rd.Saras . Brio Italian Grille. the meal but that did not help the subpar service. We then had to ask for water and never did get the straws we asked for. Choose from several wines to enjoy by the glass for $6. Brio, you really have something special with Josue. Food was good, but very salty (Beef medallions). *Up to $20 off at Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill or Bonefish Grill, up to $40 off at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar . We do understand help is hard to find! Brio Italian Grille International Plaza. I always order catering with him, and he goes above and beyond to make my visit enjoyable. We're excited to see you again soon! Enjoy la carte appetizers, salads, and entres that you can mix and match to make everyone happy. However, ambience is nice (outside sitting) and the server was very attentive and friendly. We had a 630 reservation on a Saturday night and were seated immediately. We look forward to serving you again soon! Not everyone is back to back, like some other restaurants. Our staff will provide a memorable experience for you and your guests! Quick seating and nice area for dining. Then told me I said iced tea when I asked for sweet tea. Brio happy hour will soon become one of your favorite spots. Does Brio Italian Grille take reservations? Beautiful restaurant, very clean and nice atmosphere. Sarasota. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Our restaurant in Sarasota has an extensive menu, offering scrumptious appetizers, fresh salads, thick and juicy sandwiches, pizza made-to-order and creative main courses to satisfy your . I would highly recommend this restaurant. We were seated before two other tables and did not receive service till after them. All rights reserved. We will undoubtedly pass your feedback to the management team. We will undoubtedly pass your feedback to the management team. BRIO Tuscan Grille - Sarasota - University Town Center. 4.95. Not sure if the salt came from the Italian Sausage or Pancetta but it spoiled the meal. A busy Tuesday night in UTC during snowbird season, but no issues with food coming out on time and correctly. The dog didnt have a vest or anything showing that the dog was a supporter dog or leader dog. Brio University Town Center is open for To Go and Pick Up - order your favorite Italian dishes and enjoy at the comfort of home. Located at International Plaza, Brio is home to the $6 drink and food specials. We have shared your comments with the team and hope to serve you again. Thank-you, Brio's. I took the advice of people who posted about the awesome shrimp and eggplant app in a creamy red pepper sauceit was my entree. Get In Touch With Mattison's City Grille Downtown Restaurant in Sarasota Today! Are you sure you want to delete this question? Brio offers an extensive selection of luxury wines and cocktails so plan to lift a glass (or two) to sip with our delicious Italian food. (Even if she washed her hands) who would want their foot brought out to you when you just saw the waitress touching a dog. Join us on Tuesdays for our $40 dinner for two, Join us on weekdays for food and drink specials. Is Brio pet friendly at its outdoor seating, what time is happy hour start at? Not one manager seemed to resolve the situation. Food was very good although some portions were small and not a lot of seafood for the price. Dine-In, Curbside 7 days a week. Then told me that they had no olive oil to dip bread into. But our waitress was a 2 out of 10. Specials on Sangria, wine, martinis, margarita, mojitos, and other drinks. Thank you for sharing such complimentary feedback about our team. Brio Italian Grille: Brio Happy Hour is the best! Cool vibe and good drinks. Specials on Sangria, wine, martinis, margarita, mojitos, and other drinks. Roasted Tomato & Ricotta Bruschetta with fresh basil and balsamic drizzle. Also, the kitchen made an error on two of our meals, which caused a significant delay in two out of our party of four receiving their meals. Thank you for that glowing review. United States (33) Last Name your full name . Delivery & Pickup Options - 282 reviews of Brio Italian Grille "We had the pleasure of enjoying a meal here at Brio on the opening night. The service was excellent and we were seated right away. Brio Italian Grille - Sarasota - University Town CenterResponded 6 days agoWe aim to provide a great customer experience so we're overjoyed to hear that is being exemplified by Max. When he finished, he did not wash his hands, He wore a white jacket, so may have been a food preparer. All Rights Reserved. We got to Brios often and its consistently good. Very disappointed! Our catering menu offers large pans that you can bring to any occasion.
To plan your next event, view our menu:
http://www.brioitalian.com/menus.html. Sunday - Thursday 3pm - 9pm Friday & Saturday 3pm - 10pm. *Available at participating locations, where legally available, and in compliance with all state and local regulations. Restaurants Steak Houses Bars. Save. Brio Italian Grille - Sarasota - University Town CenterResponded 6 days agoThank you for your loyalty, Robert! "Came to this place for happy hour while my friends car oil was getting changed . Pre-order an Easter Package, perfect for 10 or more people, featuring crisp salads, flavorful pastas & entrees, plus dessert. Orderd a peroni and lemon drop martini. Its great food, great atmosphere and great service! We asked the manager that he take everything back and remake our food and bring us new glasses of water no silverware , After that I believe another gentleman came over which Im thinking he was the general manager he was really nice and was trying to ease up the tension and the mood. Sarasota Tourism Sarasota Hotels . The flatbread pizza was a hit and we all got a sample. We make delicious Italian food and offer unbelievable specials and deals at your local Brio Italian Restaurant. Brio Italian Grille accepts credit cards. Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta with fresh mozzarella, basil, parmesan and a balsmic drizzle. After we ordered, we were informed that they were out of the Shrimp and Eggplant, and we had to select another item for one of our meals. Brio Italian Grille is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Second, the meal was great they prepared my, 190 University Town Center Dr, Sarasota, FL 34243. We will undoubtedly pass your feedback to the management team. The mistake was acknowledged and those two individuals were appropriately comped for their meals. Thank you for reaching out to us. a lot of staff training is obviously required. I would highly recommend this restaurant.More. First Name your full name. Menu. The hostess,who was chomping on gum while ignoring our arrival, never greeted us or even spoke to us at the desk or when she seated us. Just found my new go to restaurant. We have shared your comments with the team and hope to serve you again. Brio does not offer a Happy Hour on Sunday. We always have to ask other waiters / waitresses or get up ourselves and get something from the outside bar due to her forgetting things. Denver, CO 80202. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Enjoy Brio Italian Grille at home or office. The food arrived after a 20+ minute wait. Underneath was softer. Our packages offer a variety of high quality, made-to-order Italian specialties sure to please! We are so sorry to hear that we let you down especially on such a special day. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. We'll see you again soon. We arrived and were told that our table was not ready, and the wait was at least 20 minutes. We liked the lighting and layout. It is sure to deliver on its dining experience. The dog didnt have a vest or anything showing that the dog was a supporter dog or leader dog. BRIO meaning lively or full of life is the perfect event venue to celebrate lifes special moments. We got to Brios often and its consistently good. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for bringing these opportunities for improvement to our attention. Delicious Italian food. We look forward to serving you again soon! I usually shy away from cream sauces but this was was light and not overdone. Overall it was a fair to good experience. . I asked for a frozen glass and the waiter said I'll get you one then disappeared and my beer staterted to get warm, really sucked. THEY DONT CAREMore, My husband enjoyed a lovely brunch at Brio. Service was extremely slow & poorly handled. - See 679 traveller reviews, 114 candid photos, and great deals for Sarasota, FL, at Tripadvisor. Food was sub-par for the cost. I reported it to the manager. Food was sub-par for the cost. We liked the lighting and layout. We all used gift cards, but there was no spot on the receipt to add a tip. Food was delicious, average is about $40-50 per person. We got our table cleaned and sat down and ordered our food immediately told her what we needed asked for extra butter with the bread that you provide and water. Entrees arrived. Open Hours: 11 am-10 pm she never did ask the others in the party if they wanted drinks. Brio Italian Grille - Sarasota - University Town CenterResponded on 19 February 2023Thank you for that glowing review. Service was extremely slow & poorly handled. 190 University Town Center Dr Sarasota, FL 34243. I took the advice of people who posted about the awesome shrimp and eggplant app in a creamy red pepper sauceit was my entree. Click GROUP DINING to get all the details you need to plan your special event. Outstanding menu. The food was very good! Order Online. Dinner Menu. Visit Brio Italian Grille at 5505 Tamiami Trail N in Naples, FL to taste authentic Italian food. Click Here! Do you want to try your hand at Brio Pasta made with rigatoni-cooked chicken, mushrooms, and red pepper sauce that has been roasted? Still had a nice evening. MonThu, Sun 11:0022:00 Keep in mind, specials and prices may vary. Reservations are recommended. She did comp. Had a Brio 20 dollar coupon from Brio that was not honored due to happy hour menu. We pride ourselves in providing excellent food & service to our guests and we're happy to see that reflected in your experience with us.