Or buy both for $200. Having an extra loaded magazine in your bag or pocket while hunting is undoubtedly better than a pocket full of loose shells mixed in with your truck keys and that half-eaten granola bar you were saving for later. But theres a new version around the corner called the BAR MK 3 DBM. JavaScript is disabled. Primarily, the rifles were produced in Belgium only; however, that changed in 1977 when a part of the production was moved to Portugal. Browning BAR MK3 which stands for Browning Automatic Rifle Mark 3, was introduced in 2016. Delaware - no magazines greater than 17 rounds. California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds, Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds (larger with a valid permit.). UPC: 023614061700. $32.99. Please contact Browning or any of the stores that sell Browning rifles. However, some minor differences in the design can be spotted in the bottom receiver area of the stocks. We're sorry, this product is no longer available! UPC: 023614415541. Drilled and tapped for scope mounts. Limited Edition "Alien Green" 30 Round AK-47 Magazine GET YOURS. Would you like to visit Browning International? The BAR MK 3 is a multipurpose semi-automatic rifle with an 18" fluted barrel and durable composite stock. Didn't hit either (call it buck fever) on any of the three occasions. They have appealed to the hunting market a little bit with the browning branded models, but even those are very niche firearms. Pricey, though. In 1932, the M1918 was redesigned the weight was significantly reduced. Mags for my BAR hog stalker in 308 its like looking for a needle in a pile of needles. May have minor dings/dents/blemishes. The rifle features a piston-driven autoloading system and a bolt with seven locking lugs. Available at OTBFirearms.com, please visit 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Browning BAR MKII 243/308 4-Round Magazine. The FNAR has been out for 12-15 years now? It Today's sabot type slugs are capable of rifle-like accuracy out to, and even beyond, 100 yards. Thanks Midwest! If you are looking for Browning BAR MK3 scope mounts, you can see our offer here : Whereas the difference at the first glance is not too obvious when comparing BAR with the MK2, one can hardly confuse the latest BAR MK3 with its forerunners as it comes with some noticeable design changes. So, are you saying the FNAR and the BAR are a crap platform? Since the production of BARS was partially moved from Belgium in 1977, the BAR MK2 series was mostly manufactured in Portugal compared to the first generation. It was also available without the pistol grip and a traditional stock. Purchased for FNAR. Originally designed by Browning family member Bruce Browning, the civilian BAR was the rifle that set the standard for autoloading hunting rifles. Thanks!! And if there aren't any mags that fit, are there any magwell conversion kits to more common platforms? It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. If you have one of these rifles, you know how rare and expensive these magazines are. My first FN product was a 20 heavy barrel. Purchase price was better than anywhere I could find magazine and its a quality product thats built to last. Always ready to increase my collection of modern semi-automatics, optics, thermals and suppressors. Keep an extra magazine handy for your Browning AB3 rifles. But only if you are using a choke tube that is optimized to perform with them. BAR was initially chambered for a .30-06 Springfield cartridge; however, in 1924 it was replaced by a .30 M1 Ball which offered better ballistic performance. It comes with a rubber magazine end cover. I am also looking for modified Browning BAR Shortrac DBM 10 round magazines (item no. Im selling the 20rd magazine for $140 and the 10rd magazine for $70. Browning BAR Shorttrac DBM Only 308 Winchester, Detachable 10-shot Magazine-Staggered box magazine, formed steel body and feed lips, polymer base plat . Awesome.. thank you so much for that. Fast delivery!!! Anyway if you ever see one online or something plz message me. MPN: 112055192. Expensive, but this is about the only place I can get them. #2 MZ5.270 WIN I didn't know those items were available anywhere. Description: This is a Browning BAR 20 round magazine that is for the .30-06 round. These are special versions only and designated as the BAR DBM in 308 caliber. Gulf Coast Gun Forum is an active weapons forum where folks in Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and the Gulf Coast of Texas can chat or buy/sell/trade weapons. Or buy both for $200. 10 round .308 magazines for the Browning BAR Mark 3 DBM model rifle. No major distinctions can be noted between the models different denomination mostly refers to the date of production. . Zero issues. Free Standard Shippingon all orders over $99. Detachable box magazine, lightweight alloy receiver with Picatinny rail scope base and a proven reliable piston gas system. The last few magazines I have seen sell on gun broker have gone for above $100 each. These magazines will not fit Browning BAR MKI Safari Rifles, Browning BAR Lightweight Rifles, Browning BAR Shortrac Rifles, or Browning BAR Longtrac Rifles. Browning BAR 308 4 Round Magazine $84.99 (Save up to 40%) Price $50.64. It was manufactured until 2016 when the company presented the third-generation model Browning BAR MK3. Feeds great! . Since the mounting surface is the same on both versions, BAR Type 1 and Type 2 are suitable for the same scope mounts. They don't actually manufacture anything themselves (that I know of). Browning BAR Magazine Mgzn Bar Shortrac, Detachable. A list of modern browsers is below; simply click an icon to go to the browsers download page. I'm selling the 20rd magazine for $140 and the 10rd magazine for $70. Not compatible with BAR Hog Stalker rifles. Holds a maximum of 10 cartridges. Ptr Industries 91 Mag 308Win 10Rd 500097. Source: http://www.browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/bar/current-production/bar-mk3-stalker-detachable-magazine.html. If you are thinking of purchasing scope mounts to fit on your Browning BAR MK2, you can look through our offer here: To all appearances, BAR and BAR MK2 are nearly identical rifles. Location. They have part #3108929200 for the 10 round mag. Competitive practical shooter and hunter with a European focus. $84.95 $58.95. Browning BAR MK3 DBM 308Win 20 20 5 . Compared to the MK2, BAR MK3 uses a lighter aluminum receiver which is visually changed for an updated, more refined look. An error occurred when adding item to cart. Moreover, apart from the BAR MK3 DBM variant that features an integrated Picatinny rail, the mounting surface on other BAR MK3 models is the same as that on BAR and BAR MK2 which means that all three generations of Browning BAR are suitable for the same mounts. In 1993 Browning introduced the BAR Mark II series. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering. and there is not even an aftermarket 10-20 round magazine for it when the OEM magazines are $60-70 when you can find them. The Browning BAR has to be the second most popular semiautomatic sporting rifle of all time. You can see our scope mounts offer for Browning BAR here: In 1993, the BAR MK2, also known as Browning Automatic Rifle Mark 2, was introduced as the second generation of the BAR series. . The Browning Mk3 DBM is an awesome gun. I didn't realize I would run into so many dead ends trying to find a five round . Overview Specifications Recommended The BAR MK 3 DBM customize the BAR design to offer shooters a detachable box magazine with a magazine well instead of the standard hinged floor plate design. Winchester Super X 150gr. One Browning Place If you are in a search of scope mounts suitable for Browning BAR MK3 DBM, feel free to have a look at our offer here: In summary, Browning BAR and BAR MK2 are almost indistinguishable rifles featuring the same mounting surface; meaning that scope mounts that fit BAR will also fit BAR 2. Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend to a friend Was this review helpful to you? Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds, No pistol magazines greater than 15 rounds, No rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds, Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds, New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds, Rhode Island - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds, Washington - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, L.E.O. Not compatible with BAR Hogstalker rifles. BAR BAR MK 3 BAR Mark III View Hi-Res Image Autoloading hunting rifle with traditional walnut stock, polished blued steel barrel, engraved alloy receiver, detachable box magazine and Inflex recoil pad. ModelSeries: BARCaliber: 308Action: Semi-AutomaticCapacity: 10+1Finish: Matte BlackStock: Composite/ A-TACS LE/ BLK Overmolded PanelsBarrel Length: 18 FlutedOverall Length: 44.13Features: 10 rounded Fn America Magazine, 308 Win, 10rd, Fits Fnar, Black 3108929200Product Type: MagFinish/Color: BlackFit: FNARCaliber: 308 Win, Fn America Magazine, 308 Win, 5rd, Fits Fnar, Black 3108929300Product Type: MagFinish/Color: BlackFit: AR RiflesCaliber: 308 Win. However, only six years later, in 1938 the designers decided to upgrade the rifle once again, incorporating a rate-reducer mechanism that offered two different rates of automatic fire. Same mag as FN FNAR, and works flawlessly.i will probably add a few more! Shooting Surplus. The BAR MK 3 feels and handles like the purpose-built hunting rifle it is - lightweight, quick to shoulder and point. It appears that you are accessing the Browning Website from outside North America. BAR Browning Automatic Rifle 20 round box mag. Find a local dealer Select Camo/Color: Select a size: No Size Selected Free Standard Shipping on all orders over $99. Browning BAR MK 3 DBM Wood 10 RD 308 18" Rifle (Save up to 8%) Price $1529.99. I was afraid that Browning would take a lot of the features away in the new version, but apart from the pistol grip which seems gone, most things look OK or improved. The proven semi-automatic action allows for fast follow-up shots, while the detachable box magazine holds 10 rounds of ammunition. Browning BAR MK3 DBM for sale, is a multi-purpose 308 Win semi-automatic rifle with an 18" fluted barrel and oil finish Grade II Turkish walnut stock. Browning BAR ShortTrac 3 Round Magazine .325 Winch Browning BAR ShortTrac 4 Round Magazine 7mm-08 Remington Steel Blued. I managed to get one of the last ones, havent even sighted in mine yet but it shoots very nicely. If you have one of these rifles, you know how rare and expensive these magazines are. In 1975 Browning standardized its serial number identification which it followed until 1998. Once they discontinued the FNAR, the magazines that were never easy to find and always expensive at $65 each, got even harder to find, and even more expensive. High strength, the seven-lug rotating bolt that locks securely into the barrel for a precise breech-to-chamberrelationship. This genuine factory standard detachable box magazine is perfect for increasing operation time and it is important to note that this mag will not fit the Browning BAR Type 1 or Type 2 rifles manufactured between 1968 and 1993, the BAR LongTrac, BAR MK II, Safari, or Lightweight. Great Product, great customer service for recommendation. Click to expand. Wayne Findley Feb 3, 2018. I know of no source for that part anywhere on this continent. Your browser is out of date and may not be able to properly display our website. Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below. Flag this review This magazine proprietary to FN products Submitted 3 years ago By Big B From Eagle Point, OR Verified Reviewer This item is somewhat hard to find, I got great price and quick delivery no drama. On time, great packaging, factory fresh product!!! However, the mounting surface remained unchanged, meaning that scope mounts that fit BAR will also fit BAR MK2. The roots of the Browning BAR run deep, tracing its history back to John M. Browning's original design for the U.S. military during the First World War. $74.95 $59.95. The DBM has a high-capacity detachable box magazine (hence, DBM) that fits into the magazine well and doesn't attach to a floor plate. MSRP: $42.00 $38.35 10 Round German Steel 308 Magazine With US Made Floorplate (Counts as 1 US made Part for 922R compliance) For HK Rifles. Petebmcd said: Hello, I just joined this forum. As the title says, are there any 50 round mags that will fit the MK3 DBM version? No significant changes in design were made on MK2 except for a few structural improvements. Browning BAR MK 3 DBM 308 Winchester 18" 10-Round Rifle $1,499.99 View Options in Chart Product Info Item# 1010505 The BAR MK 3 DBM (Detachable Box Magazine) is a multi-purpose 308 Winchester semi-automatic rifle. $37.99. Not compatible with BAR Hogstalker rifles. This is a genuine replacement part and is designed to fit onto the unique hinged floorplate. Not compatible with BAR Hog Stalker rifles. . Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. When they released the FNAR, FN had 4 different versions with different barrel lengths and profiles, and now they are down to 1. No bench or t. Your email address will not be published. Ex-Arctic Ranger. Gun is in excellent condition, and comes in hard case with owners manual, factory 10-round, and factory 20-round magazine. The latest MK 3 version builds on the previous iterations with contemporary styling, tough composite, a precision alloy receiver and a hammer-forged barrel. 800-333-3288 | 801-876-2711. I arrive on Jan 27, 2019. Works as it should. The mounting surface on BAR MK2 is identical to the one used on the BAR gen. 1, making the scope mounts interchangeable between the two. The Browning Bar rifle comes with a high-performance and detachable box magazine that snugly fits into the magazine without attaching it to a floor plate. Browning released numerous Variants of BAR MK throughout the rifle's production period. The best price for browning bar mk3 for sale online. I see the Browning BAR DBM offered with a 10 ring magazine. First, it's perfect for those medium-caliber guns, like the Browning BAR (.308, .30-06, 7mm, the list goes on). Browning. 1239 - Coat of arms of Munich in use. Engraved receiver. tab, where you will find information regarding magazine restrictions. When I hunt out of my deer stand (yes the fnar is a bad boy for hunting white tail), the added length of the 10 . Performance Center M&P M2 0 Competitor 2 Tone 17 RD. 6 Items. Does not mean that it is not a good platform, just that is does not see wide enough usage to make a company want invest in aftermarket items for it. Browning . One Browning Place Browning BAR Mk3 DBM magazines are the same thing used by the FNAR. An all purpose, sport hunting rifle that adds modern features to the Browning BAR design from WWI, the Browning BAR MK III DBM may be your new favorite low-recoil 308 semi-automatic rifle. You are using an out of date browser. There were two BAR versions: the models made before 1976 are called Type 1, and the model made between 1976 and 1992 are known as Type 2. Inflex recoil pad. The new MK3 DBM is a synthetic stocked, 10-round detachable box magazine hunting/pseudo-battle rifle that Pelosi and co. would love to ban if they had any clue how badass it actually is. Please note that it does not fit similar models such as the Hog Stalker. Browning BAR MKII,MKIII 300 WIN MAG Longtrack Magazine. MSRP . Browning Browning BAR MK II Safari - Manufactured 1993 - present (Steel Receiver) . Save big on a new browning bar mk3. I have one 20rd and one 10rd FNAR magazine for sale. Would you like to visit Browning International? Browning BAR Mark III. Browning BAR Shortrac 325 Winchester Short Magnum 3 Round Black Magazine (112025051) $58.95. Browning 031070218 BAR MK3 DBM Left Hand 18 Walnut. Replies: 6 Views: 5,377. Most of the built components such as the gas autoloading system, trigger and safety are identical to those used on other MK3 variants. $67.20. Browning BAR Mark II 2 Round Magazine 7mm Winchest Browning BAR Mark II 2 Round Magazine .300 Winchester Short Magnum Steel Blued. 's duties, or off duty. Mar 3, 2022. Price: $55.95. The wood on the fore-end blends in with the receiver housing and the buttstock uses softer, oval lines in comparison to the older models. The MK 3 DBM shares many of the qualities of the original sporting BARs and the BAR Mk II series that followed. Multi-lug rotary bolt. Unfortunately, we do not have that information. I have been looking for a magazine for over 1 year that fits . FEATURES Lightweight alloy receiver and composite stock with 6 pound 10 oz overall weight. This Browning clip is the same as the clip that came with the rifle and it works the sameflawlessly. Feature Rollup: Overview Specifications Recommended New Pahvant Pro Jacket Location. [1] [2] 1175 - Munich gains official status as city. Detachable box magazine for the BAR designed to fit onto the unique hinged floorplate, Capacity is three rounds in magnum calibers and four rounds in standard calibers, Mark II Safari and Lightweight Stalker WSM calibers hold two cartridges. BUT Browning wants too much $$ for it. " The BAR Mark II series was introduced in 1993 and is still in production. Copyright 2023 Premium Select Supplies. . Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts. The bolt lock function which locks the bolt in the rearmost position is activated after the last cartridge has been fired. The rifle comes with a single-stage trigger and a detachable box magazine with a hinged floorplate. Sticky. Browning BAR Mark II 2 Round Magazine .300 Winchester Short Magnum Steel Blued. Does the Browning BAR BDM 18" barrel and a 10 round magazine have 5 round magazines available for purchase through Buds? Moreover, its steel magazine takes up to 10 rounds of .308. Power Point 7mm Rem Mag 20 Round Box. For assistance in determining if this magazine will fit your BAR, use the Date your BAR feature by clicking the "Browning BAR History" link under the Important Information tab. BAR Rifle Magazine - MK 2, MK 3, LongTrac Fits BAR long action Long Trac, MK 3, MK 2, 100th Anniversary Mark II Safari and Lightweight Stalker rifles. Works fine in FNAR. I just started looking online recently but Im not good enough apparently everywhere is either sold out or there not a legit site. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); FN MANUFACTURING FNAR COMP 308 DBM 20" 10RD. This Seller Accepts Instant Online Payments. Swarovski SR rail mounting of Rifle Scopes, Savage Rifle Screw Size Guide: How to Identify #6-48 vs #8-40, The Difference Between Flat-Back and Round-Back Savage Model 110, Everything You Need to Know About the Savage AccuFit. Took three shots on some nice bucks and a varmit from afar. :/ Thank you. The rugged and reliable Browning BAR Mark III Semi-Auto Rifle provides the firepower to bring down any big-game species in North America. Very hard to find item ! The Browning BAR Mark III Semi-Auto Rifle comes with a beautiful, checkered Turkish walnut buttstock and fore-end, and the buttstock features an Inflex recoil pad to mitigate felt recoil for enhanced comfort and reduced fatigue. Browning BAR ShortTrac 4 Round Magazine 7mm-08 Remington Steel Blued. Shopping with us is absolutely safe - you never have to worry about credit card safety when shopping here 2023 Copyright, entire contents by CTD, Inc. Cheaper Than Dirt! The top of the receiver has a removable piece so that the locking shoulder can be replaced or repaired if necessary. If the figure is accurate it seems Browning managed to shave some weight as well. NEW FOR 2017 Multipurpose 308 Winchester semi-automatic rifle. Both are lightly used factory FN magazines that fit the FNAR or Browning BAR Mk3 DBM.