To ensure a habitable and safe environment, property managers must respond to maintenance requests and repairs in a timely manner. Learn more about Brun Property Management LLC Apartments located at 3626 Starview Way, Knoxville, TN 37917. This propertys flood risk is not changing. Maintenance services are part of the management package, with 24/7 service offered for emergencies. a product of First Street Foundation. Utilities: None This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. Under New Ownership & Management Offering very spacious 1 and 2 bedroom units. $100 CASH bonus at lease signing! 11/30/22 - Professionally managed by Brun Property Management LLC. This apartment lists for $1025/mo, and includes 2 beds, 1 baths, and 850 Sq. Available Now, Amenities: New Paint, New Carpet, Screened In Patio, Breakfast Bar, Central Air & Heat, Storage Shed, Storage Room Outside, Ceil Personal Service with Professional Results. You will not be charged. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. scrutinizing both eviction records and criminal backgrounds. It also handles daily tenant communications, whether maintenance requests or emergency repair needs, and collects rent payments. Regular inspections and full general ledger accounting are among the additional services provided. It also inspects properties regularly to enforce leases and prepares monthly financial reports and yearly statements. Appliances: Yes Read More, Brun Property Management is an independently-owned and managed company with a portfolio of over 500 units under its management. 2 Bedrooms Available Now. The property managers collect rent and schedule regular unit inspections. . Pet Policy: Cats not allowed, Dogs not allowed, 1633 Highland Ave., Knoxville, TN 37916 Farragut Property for Rent: No rent until Mar. $100 CASH bonus at lease signing! Web Design and Hosting by AIMS Computer Systems. Other services include budgeting, invoice payments, monthly accounting, annual financial reports, and risk management. 03/31/23 - Professionally managed by Brun Property Management LLC. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? We specialize in commercial real estate sales and leasing, property development, and property management services. Brun Property Management LLC can be contacted via phone at (865) 686-5312 for pricing, hours and directions. Utilities: None Its property managers help owners fill vacancies by marketing the units via descriptive online listings, scheduling showings, and processing rental applicants. 02/28/23 - Professionally managed by Brun Property Management LLC. Map. Dismiss. Map, Square Feet: 825 Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an The property managers also handle maintenance or emergency repair needs and take charge of evicting residents who deviate from tenancy contracts. Provides transparent, fair pricing and great communication. Visit Rent. FEBRUARY SPECIAL! 1st, 2023 plus $100 CASH bonus - Exp. Available Now. olves background, employment, reference, credit, and rental history checks, with pet screening customized according to landlord needs. The company's principal address is 1013 N Broadway St, Knoxville, TN 37917-6523 and its mailing address is 736 Glen Oaks Dr, Franklin, TN 37067-1345. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Our mission is to provide property owners with our expertise, data and research so they can make the best possible property management decisions based on their needs. Read More, Founded in 1997, Holrob Commercial Realty manages office, retail, and industrial properties. Our professional and courteous staff is always available to provide excellent customer . Brun Property Management LLC 1013 N. Broadway St. Knoxville, TN 37917 Cell phone: (865) 686-5312 Websites: Website, Facebook, Twitter Screenname: Brun Property Mgmt Member since: 05/31/2012 Real Estate Licenses: Not provided Other Licenses: TREC Firm #261828 (Tennessee Real Estate Broker) Contact us Condo for Rent. Other services include prompt property maintenance and financial accounting. 1390 E. Tulare Ave. Tulare, CA. This involves handling water leaks, extermination, trash removal and more. Property inspections are performed regularly to enforce lease compliance and deal with potential problems. This apartment lists for $1275/mo, and includes 3 beds, 1 baths, and 1145 Sq. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Its services include marketing units on various online listings for optimal exposure.