But what? Gameplay:-. A girl has been. Captivity is a multiplayer horror game in which you play the role of a patient who was being used as a guinea pig for multiple terrible experiments carried out by a corporation that was working on a top-secret government . Thanks for reporting these bugs! This meant that all these modules had to be controlled/sensed and then processed by a microcontroller (esp8266/ esp32). unlocks the npc's so you can play animations and stuff. If so, don't forget to copy your save file over the next time an update comes out. Look around with the mouse. (Similar to the fingering sound)I think the first half of the Zombie grabber animation a bit to long it would be nice if he would bite you only halfassoften but does twice the damage not to hard just a bit to longSmall unity questions.Is there a reason why you save your progress in the game files and not somewhere on the system so that you don't need to replace the file on every update, like Application.persistentDataPathnot an expert hope I am not missing something.https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Application-persistentDataPath.html, And for real that's your first game I am stunned, can't wait to see what stuff you will make with even more Experiencein some years. I can't really get pass round 15 due to all the robots doing good damageand having to make the choice of the drug shop or weapon shopnot both on that map. Are you able to finish challenges? Hope you keep adding to this, game is a gem. Thanks. It's the one with the computer and wardrobe. I am at 16 currently and have been scared ~12 times. where the player can choose mobs and their number for each wave, different free guns, infinite parameters (heart, pleasure tc)). #3. . This game needs some lesbian love (even though futa's are sort of women too. I'm gonna look into that as well. Captivity is a new bloody horror experience featuring death, hopelessness and a tense atmosphere, it is up to you to escape captivity and deal with what ever stands in your way. Shen Mingrui, known as a domineering man, like Mo Shao Nan, he is also good at socializing, as long as he crooks his finger, women will come to him voluntarily. If you have 0 Strength and consume 2 Buffout, you're already back in the game. Hmm interesting thought regarding the damage boost, I'll think about it.Thanks for your feedback. captivity game door codethe philosophical underpinnings of educational research. Players can find this out for . Are you considering branching out to other platforms to advertise/create a presence? You do not have to listen to anything that i'm about to write as it is your game and don't owe us anything at all. I like the idea of Flies being annoyingly fast and quick to 'hump' the player. So I think it's fine this way. Thats very weird. And that in only about 2.5 days. Lol, way ahead of ya. I am just so exited, but I want some narrative. So this is just a note to say you've had a commendable early start on this, and I look forward to seeing what else you do with it. Captivity. You are an exile, outcast and downtrodden, sentenced to walk in a barbaric wasteland where . A bunch of graphics in Space Station are also recycled.Maybe I will post a unfinished build of what the game used to be. As the name indicates it, "captivity_catkin_ws" is a catkin workspace that has all the code for the main server, this should run on a laptop with ROS installed. Thanks for reporting! I moved it to the desktop and still nothing, should I move that file anywhere? This is only the beginning of your journey behind The Secret Door - Step through it again to be taken somewhere new. I had a good bit of difficulty with AI and pathfinding. Maybe this is a bit annoying, cause drugs tend to get expensive the more powerful they are. Also have a button to skip the much longer sex scenes if you can't escape at the cost of 1 heart or something as some people will want to get back to thefight then have to wait every time. The server was also made in a way that it is easy to implement a .json file with instructions to automated the whole game. And not enough lesbians. #lostlands8 #sandcaptivity #fivebnAn artifact found on Earth interferes with Susan's life and forces her to return to adventures."Lost Lands: Sand Captivity. I am just too exited, because I liked this game the moment I looked through the screenshots. I'm updating the game right now, and a new version of the game will probably be up in a couple of hours or tommorrow at worst.I got some homework and assignments to do for school too, so I hope I can find the time to do both. I do think this would benefit from some sort of persistent upgrade mechanic. I hope it's a little better. to use Codespaces. Use your pick-axe and explosives to defend yourself. Learn more. I can't keep up with all the cool stuff you guys are coming up with. What could be hidden in the shadows? but on the other hand, its hard as fuck, my opinion as an avid wanker would be to add like an easier difficulty or a cheat mode, edit: oh shit, nevermind. I wouldn't get rid of it but maybe make it happens at the end of the round and birth all at once justwithout the timer counting down? Hi, great game! Avoid getting knocked down by vicious enemies who desperate to satisfy their wicked desire. Maybe add built-in cheats and a gallery ? I see that it can be annoying and frustrating to deal with this. I've spent alot of time to try to make the game properly balanced, and I wanted to make sure it's not too easy. I would never be able to release it if I hadn't transformed the game into a wave shooter.The GUI of the note and keypad in the captivity room, and the keypad and key to unlock the Wunderwaffe in F.E.R are a result from the previous iteration of the game. Jungle wave 17 That poison man is so hard to dodge and the traps are bull to if your trying to kill the big orc at the same time. Cheat mode sounds good. CAPTIVITY. I need money I'm broke lol. As their kidnapper drives them mad, the truth about their horrific abduction is revealed. - General buff to all guns: I'm gonna make most guns a bit stronger in damage, including the starter pistol. The 250 round LMG was the best gun for everything which is fine since it cost $3000 but the 50 round LMG should be a bit more powerful if it going to be the same price. It's an SQLite database file called xGame.db.Thanks for your comments. The game looks very interesting.. if you ever decide to compile for linux I'll be happy to test it.. apart from that: keep the good work up! Hmm that doesn't sound too good. You are basically playtesting with me. Can you give me some details? Stay tuned! Reaching anything higher than 20 means you're pretty fricking good at the game (Good job!). - Drug vendor consistency: Drugs are randomly inserted into Drug Vendors each end of the wave. Thank you for enjoying the game. But I do disagree :). id pay even up to 30 bucks or more monthly almost! Thats very weird. When escaping from/finishing a rape, if you hold down a directional button BEFORE you escape, the player character stays still, I have many times gotten in a "stun-lock" because I was holding a direction and I couldn't escape. That sucks. Thank you for your very generous tip, I appreciate it!Hmm you're probably the 4th person to suggest some form of upgrading. But don't be too afraid, I care about the quality of my projects. The game is 2.5 days old and people are already so excited. Hard difficulty is more of what the game was. Press the TAB key to open your inventory. Will fix it in next patch. I'm glad to hear that you like the ideas that i was just spit balling out as it came to me and glad to hear that most of what i said seem to help out. But there are many cases where she (and they) will simply be captured and given an opportunity to escape or be rescued. I especially like the F.E.R. Enter the code into the . Not really in a level, but the door he's referring to is a keypad-locked door to the far right side of the room you wake up in when you start the game. Love the game btw :). controls feel a bit stiff. I read through some of the earlier comments and I can't believe this is your first game! I highly agree with you. The two studied in the same university, but they never had any communication. I think this is a common issue with antivirusses when it comes to games that are not wrapped by a trusted source such as Steam. Now that i played the last stage i will say that it is hard to do without access to the weapon shop early but not to hard as it seems as the different enemies don't start to spawn till you open certain doors which i did like but fuck the puppet cloaking till she near. Feel free to keep giving feedback and support, but please don't feel offended or ignored in case I don't respond. I really gotta say this game is quickly becoming one of my favorites, great job on this my dude. Game is coming up as a High Risk Norton Virus, anyone else have this issue? I'm not sure if you're aware, but a lot of discussion about this game has been going on in the F95zone forums, just in case you didn't know or something. Simple. A few Textures from CC0 Textures . I've been thinking of adding some sort of Gallery mode, but I've worked on this game for a while now and I just wanted to release it now. Any chance that you can add an interaction with the Abby torso? It could be neat if they would be manually triggered by the player either by a large cash sacrifice or by doing certain things like the statue in the jungle stage or like how Jackies appear when you open the backroom of the F.E.R., or just spawn every certain number of waves. A game that works, plays well, and satisfies the horny is one that takes time. Difficulty option sounds good. I've noticed some pretty good H-games stuck in development for like 2 years, with Patreon pages still being up. /** * Error Protection API: WP_Paused_Extensions_Storage class * * @package * @since 5.2.0 */ /** * Core class used for storing paused extensions. I think most people want new stages, and I don't blame them. - No more weapon loss: You can lose your gun when getting fucked by certain enemies, like Flies and Abbys, but also by special attacks, like energy blasts from Sqoids. A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Also make sure to study for whatever type of school you are in, education is important but making sure that you are personally happy both mentally and physically is the most important and take many breaks so you don't burn your self out is very important. Even though they are bots. I noticed that the game often bugs out and the IA simply no longer attacks you. I think the game is too difficult for alot of people too. Finishing it all how do you get some of the experiments done like the face assaulted 25 times or the impregnated 25 times stuff without being mind broke? I already knew that people wanted this feature, but it seems like alot of people really want this. Thanks for reporting the bug! There is a survival horror game on Steam called Captivity and I've tried to look for a full video walkthrough/playthrough of this game but the best I could find is this 5 minute speedrun that utilized in-game glitches to skip major portions of the game till the end. . I don't have concrete ideas atm for future stages, but there is a good chance more hypno stuff will be introduced. It helps. Conan Exiles. Phew. I think it really fills a niche in the NSFW game community that was just waiting to be filled, and I really hope your work inspires others to do the same. Just be sure to communicate enough to your fans and they will be happy even if it a small update or just a "hi are you doing today" post here or there. I've read them all, but I don't have the time or sanity to really sit down and go through every point using my full intelligence and attention. This could make the stage quite boring if all enemies are slow and tanky-like. Nice game, actually interesting and fun to play while also maintaining decent H content. And honestly they are not that super amazing or revolutionary or anything. Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. I mean that's what they are supposed to be, I am not going to think a Complete stage when you can then you just say nahhh don't like it. So it makes me abit less nervous to hear good feedback on the drawing and character design. He knows that. (registered only to write it). Captivity. Did you complete every single challenge already?