Suddenly, the door opened and you and Shinsou glanced at it with wide smiles until, your expressions went blank. he should have controled himself better. He rest his head on yours, hands rubbing your back. Dabi finds you.Dabi/Reader | Fiend Final, 12. You were too drunk to care about what was happening, too hurt to care whether Bakugou cared anymore. But he looked you in the eyes and his heart shattered. Cheater!| katsuki Bakugo x reader Fanfiction Bakugo is in a band. Your last semester at UA was really really difficult, if you were being honest. Eventually the sun arouse and you decided to leave the house to try to get your mind off of things. Your alarm clock was set to two hours later, Your bus just left, so you had the brilliant idea to run the rest of the way. But, you have always been optimistic. "Bakugo is kissing a fan!" Y-Yeah! hey siri, what are the chances of me falling in love with Bakugou if I pretend to be his girlfriend? Hawks rushed in, the fastest he could to save the person. Never have I ever, Mina said, uncertainly, Missed what I had earlier. You didnt look up, but you knew where this was going. Originally posted by qux-xi. "Katsu! Uraraka said. Were playing 'Never have I ever. Shinsou declared. ________________________________________________________. Miss (Hero Name).. an interviewer asked, Could you please explain your situation with Dynamight. Bakugou noticed how you stiffened up. Kissing this woman, no, making out with her, and not you. Never have I ever loved a girl so bad, that seeing her sad hurts my heart.. Bakugou stared at him and notice how you and Shinsou exchanged soft looks from time to time. He would pay so much of attention to what you and Kirishima did and it made your heart flutter. Silently now, you whispered out, unpacking the large cake you and Sato had baked and carrying it upto the stairs. They all stared at you with menacing eyes, telling you to spit it out and so you nodded while facing the ground. Your shoulders and eyebrows were slumped, a sad smile on your face while your puffy red eyes bore a soulless gaze. Why would I even want to think about a weakling like him.. Sighing, you slowly approach him and bite your bottom lip, softening your eyes. It was the relationship status. His recommended section had the first quiz as - How much do you know about pro-hero (Hero name)? Discover more posts about bakugo x reader, bakugo katsuki x reader, bakugou x you, bakugou imagine, bakugou headcanons, kirishima x reader, and bakugou smut. You quietly took a sip from your glass, staring at your lap, deciding that if theyre gonna push this forward, youd leave. Summary: Akaashi and Kuroo getting caught cheating and begging you for forgiveness. Second, this is a story that I came up while I was under the influence. Shinsou has some mission too. he said. After miraculously entering snob facility U.A., you have more success creating some weird harem rather than any academic achievement. With your phone ringing, it occurred to you, that you haven't checked your phone at all today. You were singing along as you dusted the small figures you had. That would explain why he's been acting very weird, I shouldn't jump to conclusions maybe he isn't cheating. I haven't hardly ever get time to talk to Katsuki, who being my husband, obviously feels bad . Prompts taken.11. [Name] was so happy when he proposed to her and even more happy when they married. No! He said almost immediately I-I (y/n) you have to believe me- ah fuck! Bakugo: I'm so sorry y/n I fucked up bad, can we please start over please! He turned to you and said, I-I-I was just- but you cut him off, Dont give me bullshit, Katsuki, tell m-me exactly w-why youre doing th-is. you said, your voice cracking and hoarse as you tried to hold back your tears and not break down before knowing why hed do something like that. But the problem is, Im a boy. Im buying a red dress, obviously, go and prepare something similar!. I-I mean N-NO W-WERE'E great! you stammered out nervously as tears brimmed your eyes. "Did two years mean nothing to you?! Individual chapters and then one last chapter with all three in a steamy foursome . You finished your homework and looked up, to see Bakugous eyes drift from Kirishima to you. As punishment for your sins, you, a young vampire, are banishednot just from your home, but to a different world entirely. oh now that makes me want to outfit swap the two Tamaki Amajiki (Im shocked I havent done him yet). Were in too! Mina said, referring to herself, Kaminari, Sero, Jirou and Momo. You snuggled into him, as the rest of your cries were turned into sobs. When Bakugo asked Jirou to become apart of his band, she was all for it. 'Bitch? he thought, 'Cheating bitch, her? He looked over at the child in the stroller next to you, little Mei sleeping soundly, bundled and swaddled in thick blankets to keep her warm from the snow outside. Bakugo: what the fuck you doing here half and half?! With the amount you had drunk already, and your low tolerance, you couldnt hide your expressions very well and for one, you now hated Urarakas voice. Oh my goodness kamanari made a baby voice your getting so big! He took meis little hand, Kamanari Flicked Kirishimas head dude shes a girl. The temp massage therapist is your biggest fan.Shindo You/Reader. And to make matters worse? Oh my god how fucking lucky!". The three of you were really close until Denki and Kirishima decided to join the band as well. You look so much like her. AFO says, his hand moving up to grip Skylars chin, turning her head side to side as he studies her. summary: bakugou might have forgot your anniversarywhoops. Todo: I'll touch her/him as much as I fucken want, I'm not the one going around fucking people then wanting to play the role of a good boyfriend role lil bitch . He jolted up and stiffened. "Fuck it I'm cancelling the rest of my tour and coming back to you. So, I started off with Quotev :) I love writing different kinds of Oneshots but as for now, smut stuff is out of the bounds. Alright! you said, Please stop here! Bakugou stiffened up, ready to hear whatever you had to say. His heart fell to his stomach. Did you not notice it? Ochako said, pouting. It would have been a great idea too, had the sounds of tires screeching to the left of you not caught your attention. Suicide. Cheater bakugou x reader (Literally trash) 6,808 views Nov 26, 2020 208 Dislike Share Kanako 93 subscribers i made this at 2:30 am so thats why it sucks Lol Help me :,) kinda angst? Work Search: So, at the moment, he was ready to blow up what ever dumbass was calling him. Lastly, they tryed one last thing: send her to the best hero course in the word, U.A. Tears of joy escaped (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes as she leaned against the bathroom wall. I haven't been doing my hero work for some time either. All you cared about was becoming a hero worthy of protecting the innocent. 'Im not spoiling your evening, Momo and Shoto. you thought. You pain went tenfold when your attention fell on her when yourealized it was her, your best friend, who was lying in bed with your husband. The calm crisp air circled around you as you quietly walked around, having no intentions to wind up anywhere in particular. N-no I- you barly could keep up full sentences it- it is- he deserves- better- what- what wife cant care- for-for her child and hus-band properly? Especially her quirk, lure, able to send her victims into a love trance and make them do anything to her bidding, good for capturing. Your breath hitched when Bakugou took a sip too, but you were too sad to even think about it. He clicked it to play. Bakugou stood there, Kirishima was right, he knew he was, but he wanted to hold you, wanted to tell you he didnt mean it. WHAT SORT OF FUCKING EXTRAS ARE YOU TO BE BET UP BY A QUIRKLESS PIECE OF SHIT LIKE HER? Bakugou asks with pursed lips. Since that day, he wanted to be apart of a band. Reader copies a A/B/O quirk that gives her heat unexpectedly. Todo: so um I was just leaving I was wondering if you'd like to get lunch with me? He clicked play and watched how you, Todoroki and Shinsou were being interviewed after having defeated a villain group trying to attack some hotel. Ash-blond hair and a soulless sad expression were falling straight from the building top. You were currently dusting as your boyfriends concert was being broadcasted live. (N-Name), y-you dont need to! Izuku mumbled, placing his hand on your shoulder. Hes popular, smart, kind, and sweet. Sign them Katsu! If you're against it THAT BAD then don't read the book. Explain.. Thanks! It was just something said in the heat of the moment. Ah what the hell?! love letters were placed in my hands as tears . After leaving Japan to complete your studies and training following the ultimate fight with All for One, you finally return at the age of 22 ready to be the hero you knew youd always be. cheater!Bakugou x reader 1.8K 14 by mynameishoy [Remake] I was reading my past chapters and I really didn't like the cheating Bakugou one so I'm rewriting it, except this time, it's not a joke or prank 17 You tiredly sighed as you parked your car in the garage of the house you shared with your fianc. Writing may be a little all over the place in this chapter but I promise it gets better. The flashback repeated in your head until you eventually fell asleep, but even then the image replayed in your head like a broken wheel of film. It felt so good, being in his embrace, its what you needed, what you craved. (y/n)? You can either name the character and the plot, or just the character as per your wish, Ill be taking it up \ (^_^) /. I know myself well and I'll probably leave this app for a while then unexpectedly post something new. Im here. you said, knocking on Bakugous dorm door. You wanted to cry. He stopped scrolling when he came across a recent interview of Ochako. He didnt let go. Handling this stranger with such care, and not you. Let me go! You wanted to sob your eyes out and kick and scream. The air behind the punch forces the girl to skid back a few steps. 1, 10, 12 from your prompt list with bakugo x reader? Ohhh! Bakugous face had turned to a tensed one and he looked back at Kirishima with a soft look. You got up to leave, taking the help of your assistant to walk straight. Yeah. he said, blandly, I do.. Wh-Who is it? Uraraka said, her voice faltering. Im so sorry I hurt you. He lowered his head to your shoulder, you didnt resist the action one chance, I dont deserve it, but give me one chance to make it up to you- to show you that I still love you and mei- because I do. Apparently this wasn't the first time he tried to call, but you've been a bit oblivious recently. And you wouldn't make a very good mafia wife anyway, not when you really thought about it. you thought, and skipped in. They're all so loving in their own ways and for anyone to actually do this would be absolutely horrible to their partners. I never wanted to hurt you, thank you for understanding. she said, smiling. You bounced mei up and down, Cradling the four week old infant in your arms. You shook your head in denial. His girlfriend had got a call from work right at the 11th hour and she was really sad to decline. It was Friday, everthing seemed normal or at least you u wanted it to be, let's just say things were different between you and your boyfriend, it wasn't you that was acting weird but it was him, he has been distant alot and seems to not to want to talk you and just seems to be on edge alot, weird huh?. Enjoy this book. The way it came out like a melody to his ears always seemed to calm his nerves a little. Bakugou and Midoriya were the only ones to take a sip. They werent there. You looked over at Katsukis seat, to see him leaning into his chair, his legs on his table as his gaze drifted to you, and a scowl appeared on his face. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. (Bet you can tell who came up with the name). Now, you find yourself in a foreign place where Quirks and heroes are the norm. Then for a little bit, you were pushed off to the side. You cried miserably. However, instead of the usual carefree look he usually had, he and Mirko beside him had sad, hesitant looks. This is the way its always been why can't I just be happy? Great. he groaned, getting up from the bed and walking towards his closet to see whether he already had something similar. Bakugou, 2 hours prior, had just got back after a case he and his crew been working on for months. Literature Text "So, guys," you said, "Uh, because of the new project for which they called me at the bio-engineering lab, I haven't been home since like a month. 5. :( Sorry. And sure enough, Bakugo was kissing another girl. Thats what Id want at the end of the day, isnt it. There was a sudden silence, as the police handled the people who had been hostages in the background. Cute and Crispy Mha/Bnha Oneshots of all types; angst, fluff etc (no smut for now though) for all characters! Dont dude. Kirishima frowned not now. He held a protective arm in front of you and your daughter. I got the perfect dress! she shouted grabbing Bakugous arm and pulling him to sit on the bed. The both of you were over joyed. Please- Im so sorryplease forgive me angel. The bright bonfire keeping you warm against the chilling night? What shit! 'Shit. he thought, realizing how he had almost mistaken her for you. Nor have I ever been cheated on. Todoroki Shouto is a Dork. Do whatever you want. Part 2: Bakugou. Sheknew you were just trying to act like your usual self, without making the others realize how sad you were. Your expression was the most pained he had ever seen. You glared at his figure leaving, as he glanced one last look at you, his eyes narrowed in anger. If I had you I'd treat you like royalty and would never do anything like this to you because I would love you so much it would hurt. General hurt and pain in your eyes. YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO CASUALLY TAKE THIS WOMAN TO UR SHARED HOUSE OF UR BELOVED GIRLFRIEND, STRIP HER NAKED AND CAUSUALLY FUCK HER?! Eventually you found the motivation to get up off the couch and headed to bed. For every post I created, I reblogged 0.0 posts. I wrote this one to relieve some stress. I-I do. you mumbled. Bakugo is in a band. DONT YOU DARE! The boys turned to face you and their eyes trailed your figure as you rushed to stood in front of Izuku defensively. It isn't what it looks like and you have to believe me. Katsuki is mean to reader. You woke up, softly to the sound of birds chirping. Bakugous wide eyes turned to the papers, he read them and turned to you with wider eyes, a weird sort of fear and sadness all over his face. Note: ummm woo this is my first post and writing isnt something I do all the time so enjoy? GiveGive me another chance. Bakugou mustered out, as tears streamed down his eyes. You coughed out blood accompanied by different red, blue and white flowers. Bakugou ran over to you and the only thing he said was, fuck.. So do not expect much from me. You said as you started to cry. It is mostly a fantasy that I imagine like, when you are going to sleep and create a story in your mind. Shinsous eyes were fixed into Bakugous as he stared at him with a death glare. I recomend you listen to them while they appeard. Denki was bass, kirishima was drums, and Jirou was the backup vocalists, electric keyboardist or the Keytar depending on the song. You chuckled. After that, katsuki did have to go back to work, you on the other hand looked after the infant, hoping you could return to work soon as well. All the hero course students were basically studying together as one big clusterfuck - there were specific tables at the library that had all . Katsuki and you have been dating for around 2 years. Were going! I hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter. So, on Quotev, Im got some fanfictions and a Oneshots book called - Together. You fell asleep in his arms, still sobbing. W-What happened? you asked. Bakugou, Todoroki and Shinsou decides to help her out. There was suddenly a lot of commotion, where the audience began booing at Ochako and Monomoa and Ochako began arguing. There were some voices coming from inside. Its up to you to forgive him in the end! You got confused and your eyes trailed to where they were looking. Any ongoing conversations that have nothing to do with the book will be deleted. All that was missing in this tragic comedy of horrible young adults was you, the freshman weirdo who just wanted to fit in without anyone realizing that you were the worst freak of nature of them all. If your life can change once, your life can change again. The song reached the bridge and that was around the time Bakugo gets down in front of his fans and serenades them. Todo: oh I thought you knew? Ill be updating soon now, seeing that things are a little better. Warning: adultery/cheating, mild size kink, male masturbation, fellatio, cursing. Cheater - Bakugou X Reader (~2~) Deviation Actions. So, I have over 15 Oneshot ideas I need to complete but because of my exams, I am not exactly getting the time for them. Add a Comment. . Ochako had to leave for the salon early in the morning. Everyone took their seats, on a table arranged for everyone, one seat which was meant for you, still empty. By. Brainwave, are you suggesting so because of the fact that you have been accused to have been the reason because of which(Hero name) cheated her husband? the interviewer asked, acting smart. Im sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorryIm sorry Im sorryIm sorry. Bakugou said softly, into your ear, as his tears fell down, onto your temples. Just stop kamanari hissed at Bakugou seriously the electric blond helped you up and out of the room, un-strapping the baby and taking her from you. Bakugou was lying on the bed, scrolling through his phone. Im posting them on tumblr, right here -. Hey uh, boss man? Kei said, poking his head through the door. It have been the latest story after all, two heros having a child together. Bakugou was on bed, his blanket covering his obviously naked body, while Uraraka was clinging to him, using the blanket to cover her obviously naked body. Author here if you'd like me to make another part out of this please let me know but I mainly did this chapter because I wanted to remind people how important trust is in any relationship, please do not betray someone's trust, trust is a beautiful thing and when given it, it shouldn't be broken, from personal experience I've had so many people betray my trust and it fucken sucks so bad and it's the worst pain, this is a reminder to never betray someone trust, because once it is lost you can never fully get it back at all. A sudden wave of rage overtook him, as he glared at Shinsou angrily. Hawks inhaled deeply. It wasn't something that held any meaning.