Too curious to resist the temptation, he investigated.When he 'kidnapped' Potter, he didn't expect to be the one to look after him. So first year .. neh let's speed this along. /A mix between anime, manga and my own ideas!/ Enjoy! This is a story I wrote some time ago, and has been published on Fanfiction.net and Wattpad. Athanasia was following behind them till they reached a room that was fit for a princess and Claude handed Harriet back to her saying "Go into the room and stay their till I summon you, maids will bring food." The next group stole things to sell on ebay. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Jon Snow is Jaehaerys Targaryen - Character, Jon Snow and Female Harry Potter are twins, Rhaegar never annulled his marriage to Elia, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, eventual Jon Snow/Daenerys Targaryen - Relationship, Sirius Black/Original Female Character(s), Daemon Targaryen(OC Character)/Lyanna Stark, Daemon Targaryen - Original Targaryen Character, Hermione Granger as Doran & Elia & Oberyn's Sister, Female Harry Potter is not Lily and James' Potter daughter, Gemma Arterton as Hermione Granger (Princess Tamina Style), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship, Hermione born in August 1980 instead of September 1979, Rhaella Targaryen doesn't have a miscarriage in 263 AC, Rhaella Targaryen gives birth to another Targaryen Prince in 263 AC, The Rebellion still happens but things turn out differently, History tends to repeat itself - or at least some things just happen, Still a wolf and a dragon that sparks the rebellion, Goblin-made Steel is the same as Valyrian Steel, Khal Drogo/Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen, Background Quentyn Martell/Rhaenys Targaryen, Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen, Female Harry Potter reborn as Daenerys Targaryen, More Daenerys Targaryen with Harry Potter's memories (and some magic) than Harry as Daenerys, Mix of Book and Show (though more show than books), Part 1 of my series Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen, Jonerys in the sequel to this story 'The Dragon Queen', Arya and Daenerys' relationship how it should have been, Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen/Jon Snow, Jon Snow & Arya Stark & Daenerys Targaryen, Harry Potter reborn as Daenerys Targaryen, She gets things done even if her own advisors thinks she's a little mad for her ideas, Part 2 of Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen series, Daenerys is used to get things done her way, A little reckless Daenerys (because Harry is reckless - and Daenerys herself), Mentions of underage sex (13 years old like book canon), It'll ignore season8 almost completely because it's a total mess, A little Telltale Game (but not really - only Asher), Mix of Book!Jon and Show!Jon (excluding season8), Jon Snow has magic (eventually hell be able to use it). To papa and paddy I leave you both the Griffin Castle as well as 5 vacation manor all around the world. That's the end of my will. It follows the first few years of her time in Hogwarts when I last read it but may have been updated since. Al antiguo trio Ino-Shika-Cho se le da la misin de proteger a una problemtica princesa. If anything is to be said about Nara Shikaku in the Daimy's court, then it's that he was unfazed by the events that brought him to the Fire Country's capital, and made him sit in seiza before the Fire Daimy and the Fire's only princess, Senhime. ", Harriet emerald eyes gleam amusedly. You would think the twin sister of Lila Potter, the famed "Girl-Who-Lived", would suffer in her famous sister's shadow as || The female was sold to a gentlemen in Snowhill NC for $2,000 recently.8 wrz 2022 . She meets a young Shikaku when the man is out on a mission and follows her deer tracks to her. Harry is rescued by the weasley's (Ron and the twins) and is immediately adopted by their mother who takes him to st Mungos and he sees the real wizarding world. A long story told in short snippets. ", "Of course. after being killed by vernon in a fit of rage, harry is sent back to 1944. where everything is what it isnt supposed to be. Or that being with Ginny would be so unconventional. Its an AU of my Au Parlay in Reverse. She meets a young Shikaku when the man is out on a mission and follows her deer tracks to her. If youre looking for an addicting new story, then look no further than When Harry Met Tom. Set in an AU world with a canonical tone with no bashing or kid politicians, you can be sure that this fantastic tale will quickly become one of your favorites. But too soon the two have to break apart, less they both get in trouble. "Ah!" Project Fiction does not own any likenesses to characters fictional or real displayed on this site. I don't know if you've noticed, but every man you meet turns to look at you. I mean it. Merlyn suddenly finds herself falling for him when she thought shed never love again after Frey. Harriet's eyes glow the color of red signifying her hunger. With strong characterization and an engaging plot, this book is sure to please. What if Merlin had chosen the wrong path in book 2? There are many reasons why people might want to read fan fiction, specifically female Harry Potter fanfiction. I mean it. What if destiny was broken? Any children you have will be protected. MoD!Harry. From there, she would make friendships, find new love, and discover her true destiny in the world. Robbed her of her inheritance. Slytherin Princess By: Ihatechoosinganame A female Harry (Haronna) starts at Hogwarts and comes across a different group of people on the train. She said, "I know that Goblin Nation has a main branch in Japan. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She meets a w. 18. Due to the usual Potter luck Harry is sent to an entirely different Dimension. She is now a pureblood vampire. Sequel to MMM! Language: English Words: 131,715 Chapters: 28 /? Kain knew that the new Hime will bring too many trouble that would surely give him lots of headache. Harriet pout before licking his neck earning a shiver from him. Pride & Prejudice Lastly, to my dearest rival and brother Draco Malfoy Zabini thank God you did not marry parkinson or Greengrass. So, basically Merlin goes to Camelot, disguised as a dude to try and become a knight. Harriet blush a deep shade of red earning an amused look from Kain. Game of Thrones After half the week had passed, Severus still hadn't seen signs of the boy alive. So, in this article, we are looking at stories where the author has used their creative license and written stories in an alternate Harry Potter Universe and given us the best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'projectfiction_org-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',613,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-projectfiction_org-medrectangle-3-0');Table of ContentsWhat is Female Harry Potter Fanfiction?Why Read Female Harry Potter Fanfics?What to Expect from Fem Harry Potter FanfictionThe 8 Best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories1. They heard about Jennette's poisoning and Athanasia was scared, 'who would poison the second princess, she was loved by the emperor.' When Harry Met Tom is an enthralling and imaginative read that whisks you away to a different time and place. Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (89), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (53), Alternate Universe - Always a Different Sex (29), Protective Arthur Pendragon (Merlin) (23), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Arthur Pendragon is a Little Shit (Merlin), Knights of the Round Table & Merlin (Merlin), Knights of the Round Table & Arthur Pendragon (Merlin), Uther Finds Out About Merlin's Magic (Merlin). They can create their own characters and worlds if they so choose. I am a Lady and a royalty. Please consider turning it on! She asked curiously. This is not a story based on Hogwarts Legacy or in any way related to it right now. Re-write of HP starting from a week after Harry arrives in Diagon Alley in Book 3. That got everyone in a panic 'If the first princess didn't step outside her palace once, she couldn't have poisoned the second princess.'. Published: 2015-10-17. Story: In this story, Harry is now known as Harriet. How will Harry react to it? Mo ; s s s This fanfic follows the story of Victoria from years 1-3, and its packed with excitement with a strong focus on magic, friendship, and boarding school life. Particularly not muggle complications. The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge. But Hermione has some twisted plans in her mind for Harry. Or will the Ravenclaw Curse break her first? She had a life to remember, Merlyn. but apparently even after de. Story: This story is set in an alternate universe where Harry Potter is now Hazel Potter and if youre looking for a spellbinding read, look no further than Spells in Silence! Merlin, himself had crowned the first King Charlus Potter I, after he had wed his eldest, and only child, Lothiriel Potter nee Emrys. With the war looming, will she be strong? A lady of noble birth, the hidden ace of the Light may be their only chance. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. But, no matter who you asked, magical or not, it would describe it as a war cry. After being executed by her father, Athanasia was reborn into Earthland as Lucy Heartfilia a mage f "Your highness, do you want me to carry you?" But the troubles are not over, on the contrary, Morgana has made him her perfect ally for a small revenge. Project Fiction is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. FemHarry explores the Harry Potter universe as if Harry was in fact a female. The real question is whether for good or for ill and if, in the end, it even matters at all. To the wizarding world remember the debt you owe to me. He is the future. She wants to dress Harry in a hot female dress because why not? Magic? Accept it. Must read Book 1 Destiny begins and up to the chapter betrayal of a sister in book 2 the choice to understand. One thing to note is that in fanfiction, it is not necessary for the author to use an existing character as their main protagonist. Her heiress won't stand for segregation either. Pandemic took away his life but not his spirit. She kills and eats a boy.Strangely desensitized to the whole thing, she goes on to her horror show of a Fifth Year, finding solace in hyperfeminine clothing and taunting Draco Malfoy about his enormous crush on her while avoiding any thoughts of how wet she got every time Voldemort called her Bambi. "Did you inform Headmaster Cross about my arrival? I know that your mate is rich but please accept it and use it for your childrens future. Em busca de um novo comeo, um cl misterioso de muda para Konoha. They both didn't know what a rabbit hole it would become. This enchanting book takes you right into the heart of the action, with camera charms capturing all the excitement. "Regulus felt a pull on the tethers of his soul. I love you so much. Or are there plots and traps hidden at every turn? "My Lady which vault would you like it to be taken? TikTok video from FandomMuse (@fandommuse): "Do not read, walk away, *sob* excuse me whilst I go cry for the next hour. i wrote it awhile back and decided to post it for the hell of it!{was originally called kiss me with bloody lips, but the title was mediocre}, After Voldemort attack Harry's brother has been the boy who live. Finding her mate in the arms of another, irk her so much. It all started when Ginny, given advice by her friend, wanted to give feminization a little try. Gender swap Fem!Harry. The baby stopped cry and open it's eyes, Athanasia saw the baby's eyes where a jeweled emerald green! When the dursley's got accepted to a social party of the highest standing all the way in Japan they went without complaint except for one. Kain started unbuttoning his uniform. Any queries regarding this, please refer to our Fair Use Disclaimer. Teddy will never be betrothed to anyone. It was just like before when they were still naive children prancing around with wooden sticks, playing with brooms, and reading books filled with fairy tales. Ron said, head craning to see the new comer. Claude was in shocked till Harriet ask "Hey mister, who are you and why are you saying mommy hurt someone?" "I can't_". Tom at another Slughorn party, good boy face. I care for you. She is now a pureblood vampire. "Are you sure?" Born-a-girl Merlin and Lancelot get married by magic in a ceremony without knowing, starting in Lancelot-Du-Lac. But the dog won't leave Harry, snatching him from the yard and dragging him to the woods.Sirius Black has been living as his animagus for years, hunting down his godson, his mate, and now that he has found him he will never let him go and plans to take full advantage of their bond and have his way with the toddler. Bila kamu seorang Black, kamu seorang Black dan tidak ada yang bisa memegang semua kartu kecuali kamu. "So he doesn't want me in his territory? Ron grinned at Harry and Hermione. Morgana Potter snapped. by So, if youre looking for a new Harry Potter fix, be sure to check out Heiress today! When Harriet wakes up in King's Cross, there's not Dumbledore waiting for her but Regulus Black. ah never mind but if he ever hurt you he'll know why Voldemort is afraid of me. All characters are owned by their respective owners. A collection of very smutty one shots that I've thought up and decided to finally get around to posting. When itty witty, three year old Harry tries to escape the mean bullying of his cousin by running into the backyard, a giant black dogs becomes his unlikely hero. Historia publicada en Fanfiction.Net y Wattpad de TsurugaLia1412. If youre looking for something new to read, and maybe engage with a story that is a break from the norm, Female Harry Potter Fanfic is for you. "Hime it's a common practice to offer blood to the pureblood." Hogwarts? The feeling is full bliss. 2535 Kudos: 3216 Bookmarks: 1300 Hits: 110769 Claude didn't know what to do, first his beloved daughter got poisoned, and know his other daughter had adopted a girl who had killed a dark lord as a baby? It starts after the first year where she listens to Dumbled. This sets the stage for an exciting and suspenseful tale thats sure to keep you entertained from beginning to end. AU. Basically Hermione inadvertently steals the crown princess' heart and gets the ride of her life *wink wink*, tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (23), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (3), Arthurian Mythology & Related Fandoms (2), The Obsidian Trilogy - Mercedes Lackey & James Mallory (2), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (1), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (4), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (16), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Euphemia Potter & Fleamont Potter & James Potter, Sirius Black & Euphemia Potter & Fleamont Potter & James Potter, Henry Potter | James Potter's Grandfather/Original Character(s), Fleamont Potter's Mother/Henry Potter | James Potter's Grandfather, Original Potter Family Characters (Harry Potter), Strangers to Spouses to Friends to Lovers, James Potter/Original Female Character(s), identity issues re: culture and assimilation i don't know how to tag for, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Original Female Character(s), George Weasley & Original Female Character(s), Harry Potter/Xanxus (Katekyou Hitman Reborn! Choose from the list Ragnok will give you. Wizarding Royalty (Harry Potter) Sirius Black is called to fulfill an ancient duty of House Black assigned by Magic itself, and Harry Potter makes a startling discovery on a visit to Gringotts in the summer before his third year. To Severus Snape. Rajkumari Euphemia Shrivastava is so good at doing the expected thing. ' '. Harriet look at the window and saw the Cross Academy. Hopefully Claude would forget about them and Harriet would be safe. Paddy Padfoot I leave you all my Dad journal from childhood to his auror days. "I want to take my inheritance. so to her, death was the only choice. Always remember that. You can experience the Triwizard Tournament like never before with The Videus Charm! I know nothing about your country. For two decades, there was no hope for magic to flourish in Camelot. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Can be a Prequel to my other fic: On the Black Family's side. This spellbinding novel is full of suspense, mystery, and magic. That when everyone noticed the child in the princess's arms. s? Pokemon Please consider turning it on! "Of course Hime sama.". Unknown to her, Claude had found the letter (more like Felix found the letter while searchingthe Ruby palace and gave it to him) that was found with Harriet. I'd inform you if that changes somewhere down the line if Hogwarts legacy's plot is interesting enough. All rights reserved I do not give permission for this story to be anywhere but Wattpad. But is that all they want to do? And a King to remember, Arthur. Regulus explains that - like it had happened to Sirius before her - because of the unsual circumstances of her death, her soul can't move on to the afterlife nor can she return to her own body. He'd been at their house for dinner, had food cooked for him by Death. To overcome this 'paradox', she will be reborn in another world, the World of Ice and Fire, as Daenerys Targaryen. An abandoned princess and the girl-who-lived 11.1K 192 by pookiedragonfire Athanasia was walking around the gardens of the Ruby palace, thinking about how Jennette appeared at her debut ball and gained Claude's love, when she heard at baby's cry. Youll feel like youre right there alongside Harriet and her friends as they battle their way through the tournament. If by any chance that you'll love me again please forgive me. She is a new born pureblood vampire witch. Don't read this if you're a big stickler for canon. "Is there anything wrong, Hime?" She starts dreaming up a knockout handsome Voldemort, she survives a month without sleep or food, and oh! He remembers when the summons arrived from the Capital, so abrupt and unexpected that the shinobi populace in Konoha was left reeling. Yes, there are some great female Harry Potter fanfics and like any fanfiction genre, there are good stories with great plotlines and character representations and there are bad stories written with limited skill and ability. For example, in the popular fan fiction story, The Girl Who Lived, the author explores what might have happened if Harry had been left with the Dursleys instead of being brought to live with the Potters. And what a handsome fellow the newly divorced Nara is. They say that Queen Ygraine died the moment the babe was born, as if the child had stolen the breath right from her lungs.A girl, Your Grace, said the assistant. Hermione is a daughter from a minor noble family and Fleur is the crown princess of France visiting the Northern most region on a Royal Progress to meet the daughter of the region's High Lord for a potential match. Teddy Lupin was aided through life only by his Godfather Harry, finally understands his feelings. After Harry Potter survived Voldemort, he thought that the world belonged to him. The Dursleys barely tolerate Harry, and Dudley bullies him. For obvious reasons, the most common name I have come across is Harriet, but I have also seen numerous Hazels and Hollys, and then a few more out of the box such as Victoria, Isla, and Lily. Harriet sigh. - Daniel J. Boorstin.Choices make change. It was long since Helena lost hopes of soulmates and happy endings, all what she wanted was to save her friends and family and maybe survive. Harry is piss at the order for something snape did in the middle of a zombie apocalypse find out what it is . The term was coined in the 20th century, but examples have existed since ancient times. Since the characters are written by fans, they can be interpreted in many different ways, and this often leads to interesting and well-developed plots. But he can't! Hailey Potter had been 11 years old when she heard it. "Inspiration by Harry Potter the Weasley sissy). So what happens when two alpha's who follow Tom try to take what isn't theirs? Our list features 7 great and very different stories, all with different takes on the source material. With its engaging story and memorable characters, Rewind to Black is sure to keep you hooked until the very end. Scaring the fat little boy away from the other child, the dog takes his reward by eating out the now exposed boypussy of Harry. A spinoff of my ongoing Merlin rewrite The Forgotten Tale. I trust your nation to be quiet. This story continues after the tea poisoning incident. After finishing reading it, she knew the baby needed her and said "Don't worry I'll take care of you, Harriet Potter." Kain said stoically. I don't want to be control." ---Featuring:Begrudging father figure Severus SnapeEventual/slow burn DrarryLucius Malfoy is a prick. ", "Yes Harriet sama. With awesome characters and a fast-paced plot, this book is impossible to put down. She never heard of any other color of jeweled eyes before. so to her, death was the only choice. Reincarnated into the body of a foreign witch princess with the knowledge of the events about to befall Hogwarts, she does everything she can to stop the tragedies to happen. His lord reacted violently. Crossovers Having Harry as a female lead means that new ideas and emotions can be explored and sometimes, stories are even more enjoyable when they are told in a new way! What a tale it will be. Can she have the happiness she truly de. White neck visible to her. I named you Regent Lord Slytherin. What if Lily Potter wasn't so quick to believe Dumbledore's plan? Some may be continued eventually depending on the interest I get (if any), but I wanted to get them out here so please enjoy! Victoria Potter7. She never expected after dying at the age of 16 that she would wake up inside the world of Harry Potter. Blood flow freely. After all no mother would want to be separated from her child. Daenerys Targaryen, who used to be Harry Potter in another life, is now Queen of Dragons' Bay. However, she met the wizard who would change her life forever in the most unexpected place. Harry Potter dies alone and is given a chance to change things, for a price. "I hate that I love you.". Shikaku is very, very bored, right up until the point when he isn't. When Harry Met Tom4. I'm a man! Rhaegar/FemHarry. In some cases, she might have been gender-swapped from male to female for the convenience of having a strong female as the protagonist central to the plot. She tells him not to trust the wizards and so he leaves for a shrine in Tokyo Japan. I will probably go back through and turn some of these into actual stories once I've caught the darn rabbits, but in the meantime feel free to use the ideas. Cassy felt her heart pang unpleasantly at that reality. Snarry. Astromelia Lily Potter dej el mundo mgico hace tiempo, ser protegida por tres hombres parece un mal chiste, las cosas son ms interesantes cuando se da cuenta que desea a uno de ello. Ongoing. I know you love him but dammit! (2023).18 Mountain Cur Puppies For Sale Featured Listings Default Sorting Brady Mountain Cur Marshfield, MO Male, Born on 11/21/2022 - 9 weeks old $300 Candy Mountain Cur Watertown, TN Female, Born on 12/28/2022 . tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Uther legalized magic in the kingdom after recognizing Morgana as his daughter and many things have changed in Camelot since then, now Merlin is free to be himself. Cedric enters his creature inheritance early at the age of 15 when he catches Harry during the match and struggles to control his vampiric urges during the summer. Reader fanfic. "Oh man this is awesome!" This character can also be found burrowing her way into the good graces/heart/mind of one of the Big Three [ Kirk, Spock, and McCoy ], if not all three at once. Her hands buried in Kains hair. 3 years latter, shortly after Jennette waspoisoned. "Right now you are anything but this. Minato thought he knew seals - he was good at them, a prodigy; hell, he'd won the Third War with them.So calling on the Shinigami to seal the Kyuubi into his son - well, it was a seal he'd been working on and he'd been trying to figure out how to circumvent calling on Death to make the seal virtually unbreakable, but he hadn't figured it out yet.But, well, calling on Death shouldn't have been the confusing part. Harriet smiled innocently at him saying "My name is Harriet Potter and Mommy is mommy because she found me in the Ruby palace gardens as a baby, and we haven't stepped foot out side of it once!" ", Kain felt a shiver run down his spine. When her Aunt Petunia utters the forbidden word magic, Hazel sets off on a quest to uncover the truth about the Wizarding World. He would attend Hogwarts, play for the Gryffindor quidditch team, and be by far the most popular boy in his year. And Minato, for one, wasn't stupid enough to give her the incentive to do so. ", " I want half of the vaults given to the war orphans. This is the story of how they made theirs anyway. Tom Riddle emerges from the diary Horcrux and starts attending Hogwarts as a student. He still couldn't entirely work out how she became Shikaku's wife though - a housewife even! She raised the baby as her own, but when Jennette was poisoned the nobles blamed Athanasia. this was on a03 but was taken down for some odd r Harriet Lillian Potter suffered her whole life, she was manipulate and abused by people she trusted. She said absolute bliss before sealing the wound. How one choice could change the course of wizarding history. She strives to prove herself to him, show that she's capable of doing anything. He was rich, handsome, certainly talented enough, and most importantly a Potter. There's naturally a lot of friction and drama between them because of the forced nature of it. So when she starts becoming renown, she isn't surprised when a Shinobi shows up in front off her tent. Short after Jennette was introduce at the debut ball, Athanasia found a baby in the Ruby palace's garden, a FEMALE Harry Potter. Female Harry Potter Aya appeared in the Elemental Nations after falling through the Veil of Death in place of her godfather. You can also expect to see a wide range of emotions in female Harry Potter Fanfiction. THE CHILD HAD EMERALD JEWELED EYES!!!!!!!!!!!! But Lady Narcissa Malfoy and Heir Draco Malfoy meet Lady Holly Potter in Madame Malkin's Robes For All Occasion's, and realize she is something far more precious than just t Morgana Potter got betrayed. She is hungry. Lockheart is a predator, Female Harry fights acromantulas that attack the school grounds, and I think she eventually tells her . She will be his everything and Harry will have no one but her to look to. After joini Harriet potter was always neglected by her parents because they think her twin brother Harry Potter is the boy who lived, when in reality the real saviour is Harriet. Without magic Jasmine isnt sure how shell survive, but shes going to try, even if she is stuck in the body of a five-year-old. Before she turned twenty-one, Merlyn left for Camelot to escape her arrange marriage. Story: If youre a fan of Harry Potter, then youll love Heiress. She decided to enter Cross Gakuen. Who knows what she's going to find Nara Shikaku/Fem!Harry Potter. But when shes thrust into the real world, she must confront her past and face Severus Snape head-on. But there is one man standing in between them and the fairly mysterious Sorcerer Supreme of the Dark. They are also free from Hogwarts. Twists and Harry potter x Who made me a princess crossover. The last thing I remember before the darkness consumed me, was the smell of a hospital and a figure with a scythe. I'm going to try and stay away from making characters overpowered, so this isn't quite OP!Harry but it's definitely Powerful!Harry who, by the end of the story, will convincingly be going toe-to-toe with the other powerhouses in the setting. A Harry Potter Various x fem! Mountain Cur Puppies: Top 8 Breeders in the USA! Oliver is the Chief Librarian working for the Royal Family when he and Prince Marcus Flint are locked in a room for their own protection. There was nothing at all to stop him from finding the perfect witch to court the way all of his ancestors had. This website is a portal for reference only. "The thought of Snape owning a fridge disturbed him more than he thought it would." Leave me alone or I'll used it. When she wakes up, her memories are sparse and she's in her animagus form: a beautiful young doe.