At the end of the week, Cassette Man congratulates the player but then states that they did not meet their special obligations under Paragraph 4. Please see the. It's time to rest - for you, and for those you have carried in your arms. Brightened FNAF 6 ending scene showing the end of the Five Nights at Freddy's Series. Five Nights at Freddy's 6 - Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator FNAF 6 True Ending Final Speech (No Commentary) (FNAF Horror Game 2017) My full game complete walkthrough includes all nights and funny moments, all cutscenes game movie cinematics, all jumpscares and scary moments, all secrets, easter eggs and secret mini games, all animatronics, full main story and all endings of the game.Presenting a fun Five Nights at Freddy's adventure with a lighter touch for the holidays, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator puts you in charge of developing your own restaurant! Scott Cawthon The Insanity Ending (FNAF 6). I am remaining as well. He eventually found the psychic Friend Fredbear after he lost his battle with his mother, who was vengeful, and with a mysterious friend. Six Killed in Alabama as Severe Weather Sweeps the South. They don't belong to you. He grew up to be a rebellious teenager who bullied his younger brother. (Screen fades into view) I'm sorry to interupt you Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, but I'm afraid you've been misinformed. FNAF 6 ENDING COPYPASTA - ENOZOIK.COM. The last shot of the ending shown you being taken somewhere for brain lobotomy. After a year of vengeance, he was able to kill his father. Forgotten Sunday Show, the music that plays whenever a video slideshow features in any of the endings. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. This is where your story ends. Many people have been asking themselves this same question, and the answer is a resounding yes. Henry's final words before sacrificing himself. So, he went to bed, leaving the cage . But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. Your employment is terminated, we'll mail you your things. Its portrait is also a very similar to the mugshot of Michaels other victims. The photo of Michael is a very edited version of Tom DeLays mugshot. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. Michaels mugshot, in addition to being a FNAF copypasta is a very edited version of Tom DeLays mugshot. His mugshot is edited to look like Tom DeLays, but it is very similar to Michaels. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with A Hat in Time. As the temperature of the Pizzeria starts to increase, and fire starts to rise, he tells his "brave volunteer" that there was a way out but he knows that Michael would not want that. Now we can do what we were created to do, and be complete. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. Well according to him at least he's stuck to only one but given that one storyline has 'ended' numerous times there's definitely a lack of creative decisiveness. This ending is unlocked without salvaging at least one of the Animatronics that the player finds out in the Back Alley during the Salvaging Period of each shift. It's clear that the events are after 2023, and fans speculate that it happens between 2024 and 2029. While this is playing, blueprints for the SCUP or Scooper, the RASC and LEFTE. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. You've saved up all your money; great! and then, what became of you. ItemName: LEGO Scorpion, ItemType: Minifigure, ItemNo: sh269, Buy and sell LEGO parts, Minifigures and sets, both new or used from the world's largest online LEGO marketplace. There are six graves, five in focus and a sixth at the back. I will make you proud daddy. Pressing this starts a audio recording called HRY223 to start playing, in which Henry talks of his past with William Afton, his regrets, and his plan. Again. Henry addresses the animatronics once more, telling them to be still, and give up, while he shows remorse towards the murder of his daughter, and comments on how she helped give others (The Original Animatrionics) life. If you're looking for some information that's important to you (such as research for work or learning how to manage your money), then the advice here is to first write down the relevant keywords on a piece of paper to figure out exactly what . A Blacklisted certificate is handed out, with Tutorial Unit says you will never be employed again. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. Your pay check will be mailed, minus the cost of erasing your employment. This image is a highly edited copy of Tom DeLays Freddys Pizza. He was a serial killer. And he robbed them of the only thing that they had. CASSETTE MAN:Connection terminated. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. This place will not be remembered, and anything possibly incriminating towards my good self will soon be little more than ashes. although, you have indeed been called. No. Connection terminated. [Spoken 2: Cassette Man]Congratulations on completing your first day.However, your job isn't over just yet.There is another aspect of your 'end of day routine'.And that is inspecting and salvagingAny animatronics found in the alley, outside of the back door.Things are found here quite often.And while we aren't sure why, what we do knowIs that they can be used for parts.Which can mean a much needed revenue boostBefore starting your next day.Of course, as with everything else in this line of workThose benefits come with risks.The safest thing to do is to throw it back outside.But then, you get no money from the salvage.Choose to keep it and you run the risk of certain negative consequences.Mainly, death. Also known as the 2nd-half of the night, this section will be started if the player sucessfully completed all of the nighttime tasks and logged out from the monitor. A labirynth with no exit, a maze with no prize. They don't belong to you. Immortality was nothing more than a pipe dream for you, for me it's something I have already achieved and is merely the stepping stone of my greater vision. This ends, for all of us. View All Credits. butterfinger fun size vs mini. Current maximum character limit is 2,000 which is a lot but not enough for the whole FNaF 6 ending copypasta. Chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber. Show results from. #fnaf #fnafedit #fivenightsatfreddys #scottcawthon. Fazbear Entertainments FNAF inspired Pizzeria was a huge hit in 2008. The graves of the Lorekeeper Ending are positioned in a way that parallels the heads of the animatronics in FNaF 3, thus linking Gabriel, Fritz, Susie and Jeremy with, TheLorekeeper endinginclude the names Jeremy and Fritz, which are the names of. Winning the salvage will earn player a money that can be used in Blueprint Mode for purchasing items and to buy an equipments for the monitor during the Finished Section (500 for Molten Freddy, 1000 for Scraptrap, 2500 for Scrap Baby and 5000 for Lefty). Release Date. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Connection terminated. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. In this episode, Afton and Charlies mugshots were very different, and both are identical, although the portraits look like the same. The name hidden by grass would link to Golden Freddy, and the grave at the back would be The Puppet. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, Henry will fire you due to not fulfilling the obligations of Paragraph 4. Your lust of blood has driven you in endless circles. This has led people to theorise the graves belong to the guards instead. https://freddy-fazbears-pizzeria-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNAF_6_Good_Ending_Cutscene_(Cassete_Man_Speech).ogg, https://freddy-fazbears-pizzeria-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/File:Nowhere_to_Run.ogg, https://freddy-fazbears-pizzeria-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/File:Birds.ogg, https://freddy-fazbears-pizzeria-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/File:Dave_2linerB.ogg, https://freddy-fazbears-pizzeria-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/File:Tape03.ogg, https://freddy-fazbears-pizzeria-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/File:Credits.ogg. I'm back to working on the Chapter 2 script. Candy Cadet is very similar to a typical cartoon robot in shape. I am nearby. End communication. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. Fnaf 6 Ending Speech Transcriptcom/Moonfacestudio1my deviant. A FNAF copypasta is actually a mugshot of the man, not just a FNAF mugshot. Turn off your computer and hold down the blue . 7/29/2018 in Fun and Games. I-It's only now that I understand the depth of the depravity of thiscreature - this monster that I unwillingly helped to create. There are seven endings of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. He brought them inside and kept them in a shoebox. You're not here to receive a gift, nor . (FNAF 6 map appears) You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. Should the item in question not to be as docileAs it first appeared.If you do decide to try to salvage itThen you must complete the maintenance checklist.During this testing phase, check on the animatronic frequently.If you feel that it is becoming unstable, use the taser provided to you.You can use it three times without damaging the hardware.Every use OVER three, howeverWill decrease the item's salvage value. There is another aspect of your 'end of day routine'. It is regrettable, I had hoped to study you and the regenerative effects of Remnant on your body but alas it seems it appears it was simply not to be. This is one of the most beautiful works of art I've ever read. Tutorial Units Phone Call Tutorial (FNAF 6), Type out all lyrics, even repeating song parts like the chorus, Lyrics should be broken down into individual lines. (Burning Springtrap/William Afton replaces Molten Freddy) Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting old friend. I needed to test if the remnant worked under certain conditions and suffice to say it was a resounding success. (THROW IT BACK INTO THE ALLEY - PROCEED WITH SALVAGE)You have chosen to proceed with the maintenance checklistRemember, use your company issued taser to return the animatronicTo a neutral state if you feel that it's becoming unstable or aggressiveYou can only use it three timesBefore begins to damage the animatronicAnd decrease it's value[Refrain: Cassette Man]Begin audio prompt in 3, 2, 1*Eerie music*Document results(PROMPT RESULTS: NO - YES - UNSURE)Begin audio prompt in 3, 2, 1*Eerie music*Document results(PROMPT RESULTS: NO - YES - UNSURE)Begin audio prompt in 3, 2, 1*Eerie music*Document results(PROMPT RESULTS: NO - YES - UNSURE)Begin audio prompt in 3, 2, 1*Eerie music*Document results(PROMPT RESULTS: NO - YES - UNSURE)Begin audio prompt in 3, 2, 1*Eerie music*Document results(PROMPT RESULTS: NO - YES - UNSURE)[Outro: Cassette Man]You have completed the maintenance checklistAnd may proceed with the salvageWell done, end tape(*Tape turned off*), To learn more, check out our transcription guide or visit our transcribers forum. (Totally didn't just rip this off the Rick and Morty copypasta.) In the slideshow that plays, Tutorial Unit gives a certificate of Bankruptcy and fires you. Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. He overpowered them again. (AU fun) Connection terminated. It is the countrys only radio station that speaks French, so it will be difficult to describe its programming. And that the animatronics have been searching for children they hear, but to no avail, as they have no way of finding the children, which inhabit the pizzeria, that is run by the player. One day, the boy found five baby kittens outside his house. Have fun, but there are lines you shouldn't cross. Connection terminated. After the fire, a video slideshow plays, with Tutorial Unit apologising for the deception, saying that Fazbear Entertainment "most importantly" has a commitment to atoning for past mistakes and tying up loose ends. Hence why my debunk has been a chapter by chapter project, as opposed to using the full audio. burning in the facility. It depicts the mugshot of William Afton as a gangster, and the gang members are called the Psychic Friend Fredbears. Brightened FNAF 6 ending scene showing the end of the Five Nights at Freddy's Series. The Ballora blueprint confirms her to be 6.2 feet tall, so I measured the pixels of her body in the picture and found her to be 599 pixels in height 599 pixels = 6.2 feet So this means 1 pixel = 0.010350584307179 feet To measure cup size, one must measure the waist below the breast first The front and back of her waist came to be a total of 122 . although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. We were hoping that you chould shed some light on those. 12/4/2017 in Theorists Unite. You gathered them all together in one place, just like he asked you to. All of them. After you witness that, the ending cartoon is shown. Are they stillaware? For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. But you will never find them, none of you will. After the credits have rolled after the Completion ending, an image of a Graveyard is shown. Scott Cawthon Animatronic Dialogues (FNAF 6). It keeps me awake at night. (Screen disappears) End communication. The picture also has the words, The End being shown on it. Salvaging (FNAF 6) Scott Cawthon. Appreciate it, give me some FNAF writing prompts and I'll make another thread or so based on what you guys suggest in the comments. If you have a related Youtube channel, enter the URL. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. FNAF Copypasta. (Burning Scrap Baby appears on the screen) And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still, (FNAF 2 footage is replaced with a buring texture) and give up your spirits. And to you, my bwave vowunteew, who somehow found this job wisting not intended fow you, awthough thewe was a way out pwanned fow you, I have a feewing that's not what you want. Presented by ProdCharles. Although you have indeed been called. There are just certain design choices that were made for these robots that we don't fully understand. "Blacklisted" Ending This ending is unlocked if the player has a liability risk of 50 or more on the last day, by purchasing items with a liability risk & placing them out in Their Pizzeria, such as Lefty, the Deluxe Ball Pit, the Gravity Vortex or any purchased marked down items.At the end of the week, a Cutscene plays where Tutorial Unit congratulates the player on taking risks, but then The . As the blueprints play, you learn from Cassette Man that the souls of the animatronics will never be at rest, and he needs to get them into one place in order to destroy them all. I am nearby. Cassette Man then shows the player images of the animatronics including: Scrap Baby, Molten Freddy, & William Afton.) This one has been brightened for fans to look for clues in it!Remember to Subscribe and #TapThatBell http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNAsYiEkgvevo6fbfepOqg?sub_confirmation=1What do you think?#fivenightsatfreddys #fnaf #scottcawthon #animdude #prodcharles #horrorgame #horror #fnaf6Don't miss out on THESE:3 Facts Scott ACTUALLY Confirmed About FNAF's Story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3cBIKzYNl8\u0026list=PLpM8eWCyT1HRPqWeYiDwZfCzTon2N3InB\u0026index=9HIDDEN FNAF 6 MINIGAME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkl4zxaNuro\u0026index=12\u0026list=PLpM8eWCyT1HRPqWeYiDwZfCzTon2N3InBAll FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S Theories https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9XMofEgehU\u0026list=PLpM8eWCyT1HRPqWeYiDwZfCzTon2N3InB\u0026index=5-----ProdCharles is a Family Friendly Gamer taking the guesswork out of your favourite video games and spreading the love. Fnaf SpeechThe Voice acting in the Dayshift at Freddy's series is . For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. SCRAP BABY:(Black background) You played right into our hands. It's your time to shine! Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. will there be a maisie dobbs book in 2023. gwinnett tech dual enrollment application status; 3 grams of ginger is how many teaspoons . Search. Salvaging the animatronics will making the animatronics enter the labyrinth during the Finished Section even if the player lose the salvage. My daughter, if you can hear me I apologise for the deception but it was I who ordered Afton to take your life on that dreary night. It is unclear whether this relationship was responsible for Michaels murder, but it is a plausible reason for killing his second victim. William Afton - She can dance, she can sing! The reason is because the BAD ENDING happens after fnaf 3, the children are still trapped, they are still on earth, that's why their heads emit light, while Golden Freddy is in the background because he wants revenge. Five Nights at Freddy's 6 was a very intense adventure, and this end scene for it was so worth it!FNAF 6 Ending (Good Ending) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOS9wWMwZpA\u0026list=PLpM8eWCyT1HRPqWeYiDwZfCzTon2N3InB\u0026index=13What do you think of the ending cutscene for FNAF 6? For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting old friend. You're not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by your utter dud of a father. (FNAF 6 Ending Speech) spoiler Connection terminated. But I'm afraid there will be no need for anymore test subject collecting, I find that your usefulness to my work is at an end. His torso and head are both cylinders with tops and bottoms that rise to a point. Henry's (Casette man) final speech in fnaf 6 : r/copypasta. Use section headers above different song parts like [Verse], [Chorus], etc. Gamers play as Gregory, a young boy who has managed to stay inside of Freddy Fazbear's Mega . (GG,GL appears on the screen, replacing the 8 bit alley, Prize corner fades away) It's time to rest. He also says that there is no need to return to work next week, as Fazbear Entertainment is no longer a corporate entity, then gives a certificate of Completion. None of you will. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! It's getting a lot smoother nowhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1Utax6Ao8QyzoAj6WJcc_Py3UrticawP6FUS0SrZHFJs/edit?usp=sharing. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Five Nights at Freddy's. The lore is extremely complex and deep, and without a open-minded grasp of scary . I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Daughters Are Rerecreating Their Moms Pictures With Their Fathers Help, The Benefits of Using Natural and Organic Beauty Products, 3 Ways to Make Employee Onboarding Smooth as Silk, Top 3 Reasons You Need to Study a Beauty Therapy Diploma Today, 3 Essential Tips for Taking the Train from London to Manchester, How to Transition to New Dog Food: Tips and Tricks for a Smooth Switch, 5 Reasons To Relying On Fulfillment Services For Your E-Commerce Business, Things You Should Know When Renting a Car While Traveling With Kids, Keys To Starting A Successful and Sustainable Coffee Bean Company. But more importantly, we value our commitment to atoning for past mistakes and tying up loose ends." Connection terminated.i'm sorry to Interrupt you, Elizabeth, If you still even remember that Name, But im afraid you've Been misonformed. Baby DeLay was also used as the mugshot for the gang. The True Ending Speech (FNAF 6) Lyrics [Scrap Baby] You played right into our hands. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. He was motivated by his hatred for Michael. The Insanity Ending results if you have the Egg Baby (Data Archive) item in the room. The player will be checking the founded animatronics movement through an audio prompt and a maintanance checklist. Henry Emily/Cassette Man Insanity Ending Speech (FFPS). These last few decades have beenamusing for me watching this fascinating experiment unfold from a safe distance but it's time to move on. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. Tools that are no longer useful must be disposed of so I must regrettably inform you that all of you are loose ends I simply cannot allow to continue existing in the world I am planning to build. He then awards the player a "Certificate of Completion", which is then displayed on the main menu. FNAF 6 Final Speech. After beating the Saturday shift in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, you unlock this ending scene. The sound that plays when the gravestones show. SwampHydro 1 yr. ago. Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. If youve been wondering, Can FNaF 6 copypasta be used as a FNAF script? Youre not the only one! Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach, but you will never find them. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). While previously confirmed, the canon ending to. He then says that he is in the facility nearby. And their employment is terminated. Welcome to fast-paced shidposting action. Not until I undo what he has done and heal this wound - a wound first inflicted on me, but then one that I let bleed out to cause all of this. Thus the player is fired, given a Certificate of Insanity, and is implied to be sent off to get a lobotomy. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. Always seeming so near, yet somehow out of . Below is the information about fnaf 6 henry speech copypasta . (Molten Freddy, William Afton, Scrap Baby, & Lefty) A gift. Five Nights At Freddy's Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Genius is the ultimate source of music knowledge, created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and artists they love. He set some kind of trap. And to you, my brave and I have to say quite foolish volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you: although there was a way out planned for you Michael, I have a feeling you'd only prove to be a thorn in my side, after all I've seen how determined you were chasing after your father thinking he was the real mastermind. As if what he had already done wasn't enough, he found a new way to desecrate, to humiliate, to destroy. However he tells William that he is going to "the darkest pit of Hell", addressing him as "old friend". Scott Cawthon The Good/Completion Ending (FNAF . Michael's mugshot, in addition to being a FNAF copypasta is a very edited version of Tom DeLay's mugshot. My Transcript of the FNAF 6 Ending Cutscene . I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, Ok so Scott obviously, after 7 feckin' games (ucn included), still hasn't stuck to a single frickin' storyline. A labirynth with no exit, a maze with no prize. He is the head of the Pizzeria and passes his instructions through tape recordings. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth, not that your frail and easily manipulated mind would even remember that name, but I'm afraid you've been misinformed. (Burning Molten Freddy replaces Scrap Baby) For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Despite this, his friend, who was the first person he killed, was actually a camera. Scott Cawthon The True Ending Speech (FNAF 6) Lyrics. (AU fun). He tells her he is saving her now and tells her to rest, and that "this ends for all of us". Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator Audio Transcripts. Back to a familiar place. Your sacrifice will not be in vain my little angel, it will be the foundation for a brilliant future of which I shall create. But you will never find them, none of you will. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I don't know how those tiny breaths of life came to inhabit those machines. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you . (doing so will give you the bankruptcy ending.). Design pizzas, feed kids, and get high scores!FNAF 6 - Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator on Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/738060 Aftons portrait was also a highly edited version Tom DeLays mugshot. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. Freddy and Foxy are now the animatronics that live in the restaurant. It is only visible to you. FNAF 6 INSANITY ENDING: How it confirms FuntimeMCI, MoltenMCI. (Screen goes black, burning texture still in the background). FNAF 6 ending speech if Henry had been the true villain of the series. This ending is achieved by buying high risk items to achieve 50 risk or more. Why do I feel heat? After this ending, a cartoon plays, with Tutorial Unit saying you have seen things you shouldn't and prevented a resolution to a messy problem. Henry then addresses his daughter, who he knew would return, apologising that no one could save her from her death, as images from Take Cake To the Children and Security Puppet Minigame are shown, as well as the Puppet itself, showing that she possesses it. There is another aspect of your 'end of day routine'. Afton is the son of an alcoholic and a former gang member. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, It was through my genius you had life to begin with so it's only right for me to take it from you. (Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Golden Freddy). It's time to rest - for you, and for those you have carried in your arms. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Henry Emily, or Cassette Man is the overarching protagonist and an instructor in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. (TCTTC minigame appears on screen) I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, (TCTTC is replaced with a new 8 bit view from inside the TCTTC location showing a sad child locked outside with two happy children inside and a giant gift box) no one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. You don't even realize that you are trapped. All rights reserved. Five Nights at Freddy's 6 - Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator FNAF 6 True Ending Final Speech (No Commentary) (FNAF Horror Game 2017) My full game complete. My Transcript of the FNAF 6 Ending Cutscene (OBVIOUS SPOILERS), https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Utax6Ao8QyzoAj6WJcc_Py3UrticawP6FUS0SrZHFJs/edit?usp=sharing. The majority of these are told through video slideshows. (Middle room from map disappears) Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach. Choosing Throw It Back Into The Alley however, would cancel the access of the animatronics to enter the labyrinth (Although during Blueprint Mode, purchasing Marked Down items would guarantee them to enter and purchasing any liability-risked items would give them a chance to do so), as well as player didnt receive any money and failed to get a Completion Ending (Which requires the player to salvage all four of them), (Fun fact: When the player needs to fill up checklist once the audio prompt has stopped, its actually ok to NOT mark the checklist box wih any answer since The Cassette Man wont alert the player if they didnt do so.