It would be reasonable to expect Ubisoft would be interested in adding more games to Xbox Game Pass, provided it's a success. For Honors intricate combat and impressive visuals have received a lot of praise since its release back in 2016, but whats the games player count in 2021? , Jan 25, 2023. Arena of Valor offers $1 million in prize money at international championships, 10/29/21. When you reach 1,000 points, the other team breaks, preventing them from respawning. Notes: First weekend of the season. Saying PC was in the 170-175k range, yes, but saying anything drastically more is very unlikely. In missions, players are accompanied by numerous artificial intelligence minions weaker than the player character and do not pose much threat but assist nature with tasks in the game. Commander Ravier is sent to meet with the Sultana as an emissary, but the Black Prior slays the monarch and steals the relics secrets. Thank you, but a lot of the credit goes to Elefanc. 1991 to Equipped with dedicated servers, For Honor's online matchmaking instantly saw massive improvements in stability and fluidity. NOTICE: This is formatted for PC and mobile browser. I usually do long assessments inconjunction with these type of data sets, but I'll keep those notes to a minimum for this one. With Phase 1 unifying the 3 player pools into 1, players should see an improvement in their matchmaking time, and have a better For Honor experience for . You are viewing the live For Honor player count on PlayerCounter. The Reigning Inferno game mode is back and will be live starting January 12th until January 19th. All Rights Reserved. With the accessibility that Xbox Game Pass brings, it wouldn't be surprising to seeFor Honor's player count increase. 4. With Ubisoft not releasing that info, this is the next (only) best thing. The bottom line? Game Pass. She came as a diplomat. See link to Original Post for more details. Despite some of the vein-bursting frustration that came with my short lifespans, I had a pretty good time getting back into the action. To celebrate the launch of For Honors Y6S4: Shattered Fates, we'll be activating Twitch Drops on the Ubisoft Twitch channel! Honor of Kings snatches back first place for October worldwide revenue, reaching $329 million, 11/11/21. Destiny Tracker Overwatch Tracker Halo Tracker Rocket League Tracker CS:GO Tracker For Honor Tracker Rainbow 6 Siege Tracker Fortnite Tracker Call of Duty Tracker Apex Legends Tracker. Game Informer. If you attack in a direction that an opponent hasnt picked, surprise, your attack will land. Retaining and increasing playerbase after 5 years is a burden on most any IP, especially one in a niche genre. The characters are unique and have their weapons, skills, and fighting styles compared to each other. Available during For Honor Y6S4: Shattered Fates. Carve a path of destruction across the battlefield in this fast-paced thriller that mixes skill with visceral melee combat. The Home of For Honor on Reddit! I haven't done a population post this year after I concluded Year 3's (see link at the bottom). Compare your For Honor stats against your friends or favorite streamers. $59.99 $53.99+ with. Included with Game Pass Offers in app purchases. What this translates to (for me) has been the slow decline of breach, now breach never reaches above medium population and the games are way unbalanced due to lack of players, so a lot more games are very one sided, everyone on one side quits, rinse repeat. For Honor, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Sensor Tower: Eight different mobile games topped $1bn in spending this year, 12/16/21. Very insightful, thanks for posting and the hard work. Of course, this list may not be final, and the player count could be different on consoles compared to PC. WithFor Honornow on the service, Xbox players will have an easier time than ever to jump into the game and try it out. Without dedicated servers, Ubisoft's new and innovative fighting title had to rely on peer-to-peer connection, which is notoriously unreliable in multiplayer games due to how hiccups in the host's internet connectivity can make stability impossible. I would like to thank u/elefanc for helping gather PC data and his friends Zalkai (Nov 12-15) and Blaymax (Sep 10-13) in gathering Xbox data. While this doesnt represent the entire community, it is the platform that the majority of players use. It showed her a flash of the future a prophecy of Heathmoors fate. There haven't been any further rumors about Ubisoft+ being added to Xbox Game Pass in a few months, which could indicate that it's looking less likely to happen now. Join the war as a bold Knight, brutal Viking, or deadly Samurai and fight for your faction's honor. Starting on March 2nd and running until March 9th, players will be able to access the Horkos Masquerade event's game mode, known as the Carousel of Horkos. by Jeff Cork on Feb 18, 2021 at 12:38 PM. I would think it's still a ways off. Number of players. United Kingdom 5.19%Image Credit: Ubisoft, Live Player Count For The Most Popular Games - See Where Your Fav Stacks Up, Players Online You are viewing the live Destiny 2 player count on PlayerCounter. Other sources of player metrics: Granted, there isn't much else to use for game metrics because Publishers want to keep that data close to the chest and not publically displayed. Check Detailed For Honor Stats and Leaderboards, Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul Arena Tracker Is Now Available, Introducing TRN Checkpoint! Player types include knights, samurai, Vikings, and the Chinese Wu Lin. In the early stages of the game, certain fighters were much better than others, creating an atmosphere where only a small handful of the characters in the game were viable at a competitive level. We have 28 heroes, a more offensive meta and a booming competitive scene for the combat fans. Does high Renown score equal more XP? That there's no co-op. TU2 is set to launch on February 2nd. For Honor is far from dying, but it's far from healthy (especially in those lower populated FH Regions). What is a fact is the numbers on all platforms were declining. Despite the rumors doing the rounds for a few months, there has been no concrete evidence to suggest that Ubisoft+ will be added to Xbox Game Pass. Ubisoft has a huge year of releases planned for 2021, and some of these new releases could still come to Xbox Game Pass. There's not a large amount of players out there from one platform or one Faction that would drastically alter the percentages much. Year 5s collaboration with Yacht Club has led to some Shovel Knight-themed outfits and something called a shovel drop emote, but I cant imagine a world where I drop any cash on it. For Honor was released all the way back in 2016. This is down from the all-time high of over 220 thousand peak . The Year 3 Pass includes 4 additionnal Heroes with an Elite outfit for each one and other exclusive rewards. Populations: Regardless of what anyone says, including me when comparing this game's population to years past, this game is almost nearing it's 6th year from release in a couple months. More players would definitely have played during this month, but not less. Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more. 6. Included + with. Included with Game PassOffers in app purchases, Included with EA AccessOffers in app purchases, Originally $59.99 now $53.99 with EA AccessOffers in app purchases, Originally $69.99 now $62.99 with EA AccessOffers in app purchases, Originally $59.99 now $14.99Offers in app purchases, EA SPORTS FIFA 23 Standard Edition Xbox One, EA SPORTS FIFA 23 Standard Edition Xbox Series X|S, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited. For Honor Fortnite Valorant Apex Legends Destiny 2 Call of Duty Rainbow Six Halo Infinite League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Battlefield Rocket League PUBG Bloodhunt MultiVersus Splitgate CS:GO Brawlhalla Rocket Arena The Division 2 Fall Guys Realm Royale Overwatch V Rising For more information visit the main population page for Neverwinter (PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4/5! Come back to, Read More Hollow Knight Live Player CountContinue, Players Online You are viewing the live Half Life 2 player count on PlayerCounter. Far more than a lot like to think. Join the war as a bold Knight, brutal Viking, or deadly Samurai and fight for your factions honor. The faraway kingdom of Arabia has prospered for centuries thanks to the relic known as the Celestial Sphere. I dont know lots about the statistical side of multiplayer games but those numbers seem fine to me. God we need cross play to help these numbers. Playing the game at 60 fps on console was a dream of ours for a long time, and now its possible on next-gen consoles. The secret would give the Black Priors just the advantage they needed to conquer their homeland. Ubisoft could easily be testing the benefits of Xbox Game Pass for its titles, and ifFor Honorproves to be a success, gamers could see more of the company's games added down the line. Battlefield 1 Online Population History for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC! The following are the PS4, XBox, and PC numbers of active players (cover image) during these events in May 2020. Any number of players. If anyone wants to track this, they easily can. Thanks for reading. Note: All rankings are active players, as one match needs to be completed during this timeframe to qualify for a ranking. The future of For Honor is constantly on our mind and we feel that even though theres never been a better time to play the game, next season, next year should be even better. I prefer to say they're "treading water." Below you will find stats on the top five countries by active daily participation. Notes: Last weekend of the season with a 2000 steel reward for this Challenge Event. Medal of Honor: Warfighter will release on October 23rd . 5. The number of active players you see above is the closest estimate of how many people are playing For Honor all over the world in real-time; this figure is estimated using our Gohost Network Protocol technology, otherwise known as GNP. By doing only the minimum requirement, at the most optimal time to gather the lowest possible ranking, one can see a snapshot of active player counts for these timeframes of these two week Challenge Events. According to Battlefield Tracker, the game secures tens of thousands of players daily during peak times. Black arrow pointing right. Additionally, while most fighting games take place in two-dimensional stages, For Honor's play space is completely three-dimensional, and players can tactically use their environments to their advantages, if they have quick wits and a sharp mind. A multiplayer mode features perks, additional minions, and the Art of Battle system with competitive multiplayer modes with a creative director of the game that compares the game to a shooter with swords format. Xbox Game Pass is great value for gamers, and hopefully, Ubisoft is planning on adding even more to that value soon. The more popular a game is, the more frequent the number of players online can change as new players start and others end their gaming session. Carve a path of destruction across the battlefield in this fast-paced thriller that mixes skill with visceral melee combat. Getting new players has never been a problem for this game, despite what some may think, it's having them stay that's the bigger issue. Elefanc is involved in France's gaming community and this couldn't have been done without him and his friends' help. Good enough to not be shut down, but not good enough to be a focal point for Ubisoft like their tentpole IPs (increased budget, marketing, cited in Shareholder briefings, etc.). Would these numbers have been higher if the May the 4th event happened or different game modes were available during the Throwback Events? Follow him on Twitter. With the addition to Xbox Game Pass andFor Honor's next-gen console enhancements, the title could be primed for an increase in popularity on Xbox Game Pass. Y5S3 Active Population Counts: Four separate periods during Challenge Events. However, what is conclusive is that hundreds of thousands still play this game monthly, on all platforms. 3. I've noticed that too, on PS4 in NA Region. If youre a person who gets frustrated easily in multiplayer games, you may want to practice your deep-breathing exercises before playing For Honor. The question is, when do they take the actions needed to turn things around. Xbox Live Cross-Gen Multiplayer. Please refresh the page and try again. It doesn't even require a large budget either, just a focused plan and effort to improve longstanding deficiencies (communication, targeted marketing plan for lower populated regions, this game's abysmal netcoding, improving neglected modes, fixing ignored bugs, show transparency in Activity Meters, improving Matchmaking, etc.). Shes a visually intimidating member of the Knight faction who wields a two-handed flamberge. Puzzle & trivia. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition. But with new sea routes opening Heathmoor to the secretive kingdom, the Sultana of Arabia finally opened the gates. I found myself easily outclassed in one-on-one battles, and in the rare moments where it seemed as though I was gaining the upper hand, my opponents teammate would materialize from nowhere and gank me my death usually displayed with a gruesome, demoralizing execution. (aka Neverwinter). If you've read this far, my next post coming up is all about XP. Steam Charts only tracks Steam players online at any one specific time, they do not track EGS, Ubisoft Direct players (possibly larger than Steam), or the more populated Console platforms. Poor internet connections often result in a ruined multiplayer experience, especially ones like For Honor where a single button input can mean the difference between running your opponent through with your blade or not. Every sector of society was effected while governments worked to establish policies, the gaming industry was no different. Dolby Digital. Notice on Player Metrics: These are valid Total Counts of active players over the specified timeframe. After a great cataclysm, 3 of the fiercest warrior factions in history clash in an epic battle for survival. Fairly cool. Whether this is the entirety of Ubisoft+ or just specific games, Ubisoft could easily be testing the waters for future expansion. They're not citing For Honor's playerbase active numbers anytime soon in Shareholder Calls. For our more competitive audience, last year we introduced the Dominion Series our official competitive program for PC top players with a total cash prize of $35,000, Jewinsky says. Two to three week Event Challenges are the best to get better full population data, but these weekend snapshots' percentages are usually very indicative of what the overall monthly data will be (ie 20% of the population is on PC, Knights/Vikings are about even, PSN/Xbox are about even, the monthly Active Playerbase is in the hundreds of thousands etc.).