.widget-row.Libertarian { Read the 2021 report for more information about that year's . Reach out and tell us exactly what you want to see done at the Office of the Sheriff. border-radius: 50%; } Candidate Bruce Baker Larry McKeithan Kevin White Incumbency information for this election was not available. Larry has spent years serving the community. color: white; $(".collapse-all").on('click', () => { .large-date { text-align: center; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 20px; font-size: 20px; font-weight: 600;} width: 57%; North Carolina; South Carolina; Tennessee; Southwest. OFFICE OF SHERIFF STATE-BY-STATE ELECTIONS INFORMATION STATE Elections Division Website State Elections Division Sheriffs' Election Info No. } The deputy and detention officer postings will be under the Career Opportunities . padding-bottom: 7px; .top_disclaimer { I would like to ask you for your vote and support on Nov. 4. .votebox_legend { padding-left: 10px; background-color: #003388; Jasmine Crockett, North Carolina Supreme Court Justice Trey Allen, and Los Angeles County Sheriff Robert Luna. } .top_disclaimer { To join our campaign, contact us and let us know how you can help! max-height: 580px; .contact_entity {font-size: 1.0em ;margin-top: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 0em; margin-right: 0.5em;} .widget-key { If you are Darryl Wright, Sr., click here to fill out Ballotpedia's 2022 Candidate Connection survey. chevron.removeClass('fa-chevron-up'); background: #4c4c4c; color:white; } $(".expand-all").on('click', () => { Click here to contact our editorial staff, and click here to report an error. Do you want a spreadsheet of this type of data? padding-bottom: 5px; width: 350px; .mw-body #mw-content-text .votebox .race_header h5.votebox-header-election-type { are websites; regular font is the candidates' Facebook page. A place to follow the work. if ($(this).next('div.vis_widget_table').is(":hidden")) { If you are a candidate and would like to tell readers and voters more about why they should vote for you, 6,087 candidates completed the survey in 2022. border-bottom: 1px solid grey; padding-left: 10px; .race_header.republican { } Thats why hes running for Sheriff: to ensure that experience prevails on all levels of government. padding-bottom: 8px; overflow: hidden; I want to change the perception of Franklin County by being tough on repeat offenders and bringing the focus back to the victims of crime.
   .contact_entity {font-size: 1.5em ;margin-top: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 0em;margin-right: 0.5em;} Posted 8:31 p.m. Jun 9, 2021  Updated 4:38 p.m. Jun 10, 2021 	} 		display: block; $('.showResponses').on('click', () => { 	font-size: 1.2em; 			width: 100%; } Once accessing this website, you will need to click on Human Resources, Career Opportunities. 	.non_result_row div { 		font-weight: bold; I currently serve as the Investigator with Littleville PoliceDepartment. $('.pastResponses').show(); 		float: left; 		left: 0; 	font-weight: bold; Franklin County, NC. 		top: -5px; 	background-color: grey; Our keynote speaker is state Rep. Matthew Winslow who will discuss the voter ID status as well as the pros and cons of North Carolina joining the Convention of States. 		font-weight: 300; According to county records, a deputy candidate earns $23.16 per hour while in training for about 18 weeks at the Washington . Lets work together to take back our communities. Committee to Elect Bruce Baker Sheriff of Franklin County. Jerry W. Jones, Troy Wheless, and Darryl Wright, Sr. ran in the Democratic primary for Franklin County Sheriff on May 17, 2022. p.survey-response {white-space: pre-line;} MORE 		font-weight: 300;  } else { First, well aggressively attack the drug epidemic in our county. 	.votebox-results-cell--check { Well be in touch soon. 	font-weight: bold; Jerry W. Jones, Troy Wheless, and Darryl Wright, Sr. ran in the Democratic primary for Franklin County Sheriff on May 17, 2022. 		margin-bottom:16px; .widget-row { VoterInfobyState_Resized = true;  Shannon Oliver: Being elected as YOUR sheriff has been an honor that I take very serious, and as I stated in my first campaign, I dont want to be A sheriff I want to be YOUR sheriff  someone you can talk to if you need to and someone you can trust to do the job. Convenience . Ballotpedia features 395,557 encyclopedic articles written and curated by our professional staff of editors, writers, and researchers. 		height: 56px; 		position: relative; 

color: black; .expand-all:hover, .collapse-all:hover {cursor: pointer; text-decoration: underline;} color: #888; } .image-candidate-thumbnail-wrapper { .inner_percentage.Green { overflow-y: hidden; top: 2px; display: table; } font-weight: bold; text-align: left !important; .inner_percentage { margin: 8px auto; chevron.addClass('fa-chevron-up'); } background: #4c4c4c; .race_header.republican { color: #fff; margin-bottom: -2px !important; .widget-row.Republican { padding-left: 0; .widget-img { Im Kevin White, and Im running for Sheriff to keep Franklin County safe for years to come. text-align: center; .inner_percentage, .inner_percentage.Nonpartisan, .inner_percentage.Independent, .inner_percentage.Constitution, .inner_percentage.unknown { Candidates from 36 states completed the survey. chevron = $(this).find('i.fa-pull-right'); display: inline-block; background-color: #db0000; Bruce Baker, Larry McKeithan, and Kevin White ran in the Republican primary for Franklin County Sheriff on May 17, 2022. margin: 0; color: #888; } div.survey-scrollbox { height:400px; overflow:scroll; margin:20px; padding:10px; border:1px solid gray; } FREE Concealed Carry Classes for Teachers. 694 candidates completed the survey in 2021. $('.collapse').collapse('show'); if(document.getElementsByClassName("reference").length==0) if(document.getElementById('Footnotes')!==null) document.getElementById('Footnotes').parentNode.style.display = 'none'; What's on my ballot? We are responsible for patrolling over 492 square miles and serving approximately 62,260 citizens. letter-spacing: 0.03em; He was on the ballot in the Republican primary on May 17, 2022. Paid for by the Franklin County Democratic Executive Committee. $("div.vis_widget_title").click(function(){ } Darryl Wright, Sr. (Franklin County Sheriff, North Carolina, candidate 2022). } .outer_percentage { Incumbency information for this election was not available. .widget-row.value-only.white { overflow-x: scroll; vertical-align: middle; Our campaign is about the safety of Franklin County. If you are a candidate and would like to tell readers and voters more about why they should vote for you, 6,087 candidates completed the survey in 2022. Ballot measures, Who represents me? .inner_percentage.CrossFiled { background-color: #003388; color: #888; } .results_row.winner { .votebox-results-metadata-p { Tourism Development Authority; E-Mail Updates; Franklin County Calendar; Government. Federal courts | Club Dr. 72 Club Dr. View 72 Club Drive, Louisburg, NC 27549 property records including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal . } display: inline-block; I am familiar with the operations ofthe sheriffs office from my time spentwith the Colbert County Sheriffs Office. Plus, well increase transparency at the office. } Franklin County GOP Ladies Meeting We meet the 4th Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. Our next meeting is Feb. 28 at the Hudson Manor, 908 Moulton Rd., Louisburg. })(); See also: Ballotpedia's Candidate Connection. 100% remote. background-color: grey; } .race_header.libertarian { }
   .contact_entity {font-size: 1.5em ;margin-top: 0.6em; margin-bottom: 0em;margin-right: 0.5em;} 	} Out of the 694 candidates who completed Ballotpedia's candidate survey, 147 won their election. 		letter-spacing: .03em; 			} Your support would mean the world to me - will you sign up below to receive important updates from my campaign? var nTimer = setInterval(function() { 		height: 50px; By becoming proactive rather than reactive to crime, we can actively prevent premature crime. 		color: #fff; }) $('.showResponses').hide(); 			display: block; Troy Wheless and Kevin White ran in the general election for Franklin County Sheriff on November 8, 2022. Franklin County, North Carolina,  held  elections for local offices in 2022. Shannon Oliver: I have served the citizens of Franklin County for 20 years in law enforcement and believe that this is what I was called to do. 	.results_text {  As a Christian, Larry goes to church here in Franklin County. School districts |  	} .widget-row.Democratic { 	} 	.results_table { Public Comments. 	} Overall, North Carolina was Solid Republican, having voted for Mitt Romney (R) in 2012, Donald Trump (R) in 2016, and Donald Trump (R) in 2020. Bruce Baker, Larry McKeithan, and Kevin White ran in the Republican primary for Franklin County Sheriff on May 17, 2022. 	} 	color: white; 		width: 100%  2022 by FCDEC- all rights reserved | Proudly created with Wix.com. You will do a super job as a member of the Board of Education. 		top: -5px; } [email protected]. > What do you hope to accomplish if youre elected?    } Kevin White (Republican Party)  ran for election for Franklin County Sheriff in North Carolina. 		padding-top: 8px; Republican primary for Franklin County Sheriff Bruce Baker, Larry McKeithan, and Kevin White ran in the Republican primary for Franklin County Sheriff on May 17, 2022.    .external_links_table { width: auto !important; } Click here to contact us for media inquiries, and please donate here to support our continued expansion. 	text-align: center; 	} Please use the following address for USPS when mailing your notice of candidacy: PO Box 27255. $('.showResponses').on('click', () => { 	} 	color: black; 	.mw-body #mw-content-text .votebox .race_header h5.votebox-header-election-type { 		overflow-x: auto; 		z-index:1; 		background-color: green; Shannon Oliver: I grew up in the Tharptown community of Franklin County and graduated from Russellville High School. 		background-color: #f9d334; Cities | 		background: #4c4c4c; 		display: inline-block; 		display: table; .clearfix { 		letter-spacing: 0.03em; You can ask  Darryl Wright, Sr. to fill out this survey by using the button below or emailing [email protected]. .survey-result {padding:10px;} }) 	.race_footer { If so, was a photo or non-photo ID required? 	color: white; a.communitylink { color:black; font-weight:bold; }    } 		left: 0px; Cities | 		margin-right: 12px; $('.showResponses').hide();  if (document.readyState === 'complete') { 		font-weight: 200; 		background-color: #6db24f; 	} 		padding-left: 0; .widget-row.Democratic { This number represented 13.5% of all 5,138 candidates Ballotpedia covered in 2021. Darryl Wright, Sr. has not yet completed Ballotpedia's 2022 Candidate Connection survey. .key-messages li:last-child { margin-bottom: 0px;} Noteworthy respondents included U.S. Representative Jasmine Crockett, North Carolina Supreme Court Justice Trey Allen, and Los Angeles County Sheriff Robert Luna. In keeping with my pledge to modernize your Sheriffs Office I announced months ago that we had begun integrating our incident reporting system to the RAIDS online database. If you are Larry McKeithan, click here to fill out Ballotpedia's 2022 Candidate Connection survey. 	} Home. 	} 		width: 50px;  Franklin County Sheriff's Office Announcements: New Sheriff Elected! 	font-weight: bold; If elected, I will support smart growth policies beginning with advocacy for a bypass around Youngsville connecting 96 Highway with U.S. 1. 	.mw-body #mw-content-text .votebox .race_header h3.votebox-header-office-name { 		padding-left: 16px; 		margin-top: 0px; 	font-weight: bold; Who fills out Ballotpedia's Candidate Connection survey? 	.votebox-results-metadata-p { I would like to see the sheriffs office more involved in our schools and communities. 		font-weight: 300; 		background-color: #db0000; 		width: 90%; $("div.vis_widget_title").each(function(index) { 	background-color: #f9f9f9; } 		height: 100%; widget_load_check_jquery(); 

. margin-bottom: -2px !important; U.S. Congress | } height: 22px; For your convenience we have developed an online residential check form for you to fill out should you be away from your primary residence for an extended period of time. padding-bottom: 8px; } else { .votebox-scroll-container { } overflow-y: auto; top: 0px; text-align: center; } chevron.addClass('fa-chevron-down'); font-size: .9em; .inner_percentage.Republican { Republican primary for Franklin County Sheriff Bruce Baker, Larry McKeithan, and Kevin White ran in the Republican primary for Franklin County Sheriff on May 17, 2022. display: block; .votebox { padding-bottom: 7px; School districts | } font-size: 2em; position: relative; OFFICE OF SHERIFF STATE-BY-STATE ELECTIONS INFORMATION STATE Elections Division Website Sheriffs' Election Info No. color: white; $('.collapse').collapse('show'); display: inline-block; .outer_percentage { } Office Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm excluding holidays Phone Number: (919)-496-3898 Fax Number: (919)-496-7418 Contact Email: [email protected] MY VOTER INFO Click the My Voter Info button to: } max-width: 600px; display: block; } Apply today! .hideResponses { display: none;} width: 150px; Parks & Recreation; Planning and Inspections; Public Utilities; Register of Deeds; Sheriff's Office; Social Services; Solid Waste; Soil and Water . }. .expand-all:hover, .collapse-all:hover {cursor: pointer; text-decoration: underline;} if(document.getElementsByClassName("reference").length==0) if(document.getElementById('Footnotes')!==null) document.getElementById('Footnotes').parentNode.style.display = 'none'; What's on my ballot? } Board of Elections; Cooperative Extension. FREE Concealed Carry Classes for Teachers . height: 100%; Shannon Oliver: I have served you as your sheriff for almost four years and want to continue working for the people of Franklin County and continue to try to make the county a safer place to live. width: 100% Franklin County deserves a Sheriff that will treat all citizens fairly, not play political games for power, and will work hard every day to ensure the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. width: 250px; Facebook. Counties | 41st Annual Miss RHS Pageant takes stage March 3, Franklin County students compete in annual cook-off, Chucky Mullins committee plans golf, youth sports, remembrance events, Ralph Bishop: Rec center name emphasizes former mayors commitment to community, Lack of buy-in quells documentary participation, Money Matters: Go back to basics with your finances, Grow roses from cuttings for garden delight, NW-SCC baseball splits four games during busy week of action, RHS softball gets first varsity win of season, Forestry commission gives out free trees March 2-3, RB council works toward new garbage collection system, BTCPA to host auditions for final show of season, REB renews line of credit, reports on blackout, T-mobile holds Russellville ribbon cutting, Spring enrollment at NW-SCC sees 32 percent growth, 4-H opens registration for rabbit, chick projects, Russellville council authorizes solid waste franchise, purchase of dumpsters, Russellvilles Susie Malone earns nomination for GFWC Jennie Award, Russellville Middle School students demonstrate projects at STEM Expo, Space camp scholarship application period opens, PHOTOS: West Elementary celebrates Valentines Day, Russellville City Council authorizes paving grant application. $('#candidate-connection-email-132778').on('click', () => { ga('send', 'event', 'surveycta', 'surveycta-click-email'); }); Incumbency information for this election was not available. @media (max-width:600px) { Oops, there was an error sending your message. .non_result_row div { padding-left: 0; Candidates for Franklin County Sheriff present platforms By News Staff on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 The Franklin County Citizen Leader presented each local candidate with a set of general questions ahead of Tuesday's primary. $('#candidate-connection-twitter-132780').on('click', () => { ga('send', 'event', 'surveycta', 'surveycta-click-twitter'); }); Read the 2022 report for more information about that year's respondents. $('.collapse').collapse('hide'); margin: auto; } .infobox { I willremain open minded, with the ability to adapt or evolve with our profession when necessary to better serve our community needs. $('.hideResponses').hide(); GET INVOLVED! word-wrap: break-word; background-color: #dac113; Noteworthy respondents included U.S. Representative, 694 candidates completed the survey in 2021. .widget-value { .widget-img { .non_result_row { } margin: 0px 10px; height: 100%; Visit Franklin County. display: inline-block; padding-bottom: 8px; } font-size: 1.2em; } This number represented 13.5% of all 5,138 candidates Ballotpedia covered in 2021. Contact our sales team. This number represented 8.9% of all 68,747 candidates Ballotpedia covered in 2022. VoterInfobyState_Toggle = true; padding:7px 8px 8px; .mw-body #mw-content-text th.votebox-results-cell--text { .key-messages li {margin-bottom: 10px;} } margin-bottom: 4px; } padding-left: 10px; if (typeof $ != 'undefined') { clearInterval(nTimer);