, Step Two Provide Forgot User ID Login Information. How do I recover my access bank login ID? How to unlock my access Florida account? Click on the black "Log In" button at the top of this page and select "Create or retrieve your FSA ID now." Your EBT card will be deactivated by contacting customer service. P.O. Once you have attempted to log in, you will be taken to a page that says, "Your FSA ID is locked." You will be given two options to unlock your FSA IDe -mail or challenge questions. Tap Send Security Code. Why EBT card is not working? This case number is always at the top of the letter you receive from your place of work. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2012-2023 On Secret Hunt - All Rights Reserved the online application and MyACCESS Account. 3. All Rights Reserved. If you are not already there, then click this link to go to the page. Have you applied for or enrolled in any of the following programs? What do I do if my Florida EBT card is lost or stolen?