No one can figure out why. I may earn a commission for purchases. You-hoo, anybody in the market for some belly laughs? A joke that lets everyone know who gets the first cup of coffee in the morning. Knock, knock! But when you're not laughing and slapping your knee at everyone else's jokes, you're in search of your own comedian-grade material. How many have your kids read so far? She is also an author, book developer, and freelance writer who has written hundreds of articles on parenting and education. Even the jokes only remember the winners. Knock, knock. Knock, knock. Then read on for 151 of our favorites. Knock, knock! Knock knock Who's there? Here are the best jokes for every letter of the alphabet! Dawn. I know a knock knock joke but you have to start it. Ivanna. Beak careful, that pan is hot! Mustache who? Whos there? Bad Jokes That You Cant Help but Laugh At, Funny Photos That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud, Cheesy Pick-Up Lines Guaranteed to Get a Laugh, The Absolute Best Funny Movies of All Time, Weird Facts You Never Knew About Laughter, Work Cartoons to Help You Get Through the Week, Clever Wedding Jokes Perfect for Any Speech, We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Science can be mysterious, wonderful, and incomprehensible all at once. Jokes galore! A herd who? Keith calm and carry on. Feline. If you just started dating, keep your jokes light-hearted, but dont be afraid to spice up the romance. That was a very wise joke. Honestly, think twice before you invite in a knock-knock joker. Knock, knock! 2. It Tex two to tango, my friend. If you like your jokes, like you like your coffeesweet and nuttythen dont miss these 25 coffee puns to wake you up. Iva. Aw, love you too! Owl stop knocking if you answer. Here are 20 more food jokes that will make you hungryand funny! We live in dark political times, so lighten everybody up with these knock knock political jokes. Whos there? This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Knock, knock. Mustache who? wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Babylon. The more awkward and nonsensical punchlines usually get the loudest laughs, whether theyre long jokes or short jokes. Woohoo! The format of knock-knock jokes provides a repetitive structure that children adore. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d3\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-35.jpg\/v4-460px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-35.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d3\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-35.jpg\/v4-728px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-35.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Says who? Tell them these knock knock birthday jokes, so they disinvite you to the party! Knock, knock. The key to every knock knock joke is the punchline, and that's why you need to deliver it just right. Olive knock-knock jokes! This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Hunter Rising. Figs the dang doorbell, Im tired of knocking! Have you known a child (or been one?!) Knock, knock! The two jokesters take turns telling each other knock-knock jokes while holding a spoon in their mouths with the ball (egg) in it. Ready to saddle up for some more horsing around? Can I have one of yours? Hope this joke doesn't alienate your friends. Whos there? Knock, knock. Luke. Whos there? Dont miss these 70 dad jokes that are actually pretty funny. Scold outside, let me in! Harmony who? You who? The great thing about a dirty knock-knock joke is that it's almost always unexpected. Then look no further! Knock! Practice these beforehand to make sure when you tell it to others, you really communicate where the humorsuch as it isresides. Mike Weiner is ready for you. You auto be familar with me by now. Whos there? Aida who? Knock, knock. Snow who? Like all the best knock-knock jokes, these dog jokes will make you smile, cringe, and laugh all at once: 1. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Knock! They're a riddle, and a joke all in one wrapped up with a practical joke. Whos there? Mary me, I love you. Keith me, thweet printh, but look out for my looth tooth. Whos there? Knock knock jokes is a bit different from other jokes. Says. You want them to be bad. We can do something about that. Generally, audiences love humorous presentations. You. 195 Flirty Knock Knock Jokes for Adults. Whos there? 18 funniest things people have said while they were sleeping, 25 funny photos of cats working from home., funny Star Wars movie names that almost happened, 17 horse jokes that may cause unbridled hysteria, 25 friendly, work-friendly, and friendworthy jokes for your friends, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Sia. Knock, knock! Baking some cookies in there? Whos there? Owls say who? This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. You down to go down? if( navigator.sendBeacon ) { Goat to the door to find out! The setup and punchline give kids a chance to delight in the clash between the fourth line (blank who?) You could do so much better. Daryl who? Get ready to relish your inner dad and let one of the great dad joke forms speak through you! Dishes who? Knock, knock! This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5c\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-28.jpg\/v4-460px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-28.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5c\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-28.jpg\/v4-728px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-28.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Im not really listening to the gibberish youre spouting. Knock, knock! Classroom ideas, free printables, and great teacher ideas right here. Knock, knock! Madam foot got caught in the door. Knock, knock! Who's there? Are you ready to level up your comedy? Kenya who? Dough. We've got 'em. Yahoo, Im excited too! Looking for funny knock-knock jokes for the kids? This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-8.jpg\/v4-728px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Kenya. Knock, knock! xhr.open('POST', 'https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', true); Harmony knock-knock jokes can one person tell? Jewel. Open the door. And, hey, don't forget to knock when you get there. Obsessed with travel? Wire who? This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Daryl who? Knock! Waddle who? Quack. Ron a little faster, will you? Yesterday I was a dog. Leaf Me Alone! This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Kids love to memorize these and offer them up again and again. Hop over and find out who the culprit is! Who's there? When are you gonna reply back? Ketchup with you later. Knock, knock! If you dont know, then hang up the phone. Giraffe who? Then pick up the phone! Whos there? Heywood who? Basically, if you want some harmless and simple . } else { Knock, knock! This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/95\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-42.jpg\/v4-460px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-42.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/95\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-42.jpg\/v4-728px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-42.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Whos there? Dont sell yourself short, youre not a shoe! They can make anyone laugh aloud. Whos there? QT. } Knock, knock. 2. Whos there? Jewel be happy to know its Friday! If you like your jokes corny, here are 85 of the corniest that are sure to pop for cornballs! Justin time for dinner. Here are 16 physics jokes that science lovers will find funny. Whos there? Watch the owls funny reactions as he hears corny jokes that kids love. indemnifyme September 20, 2011 @JaneAir - I'm embarrassed to admit that I still find knock-knock jokes pretty funny. Kenya guess whos at the door? 20 Revealing Signs He's Into You, 10 Amazing Tips On How To Not Be A Dry Texter - Make Her Fall For You. You tell me!! Read them aloud at your perilyou might be asking whos there? a few dozen (or a million) times. Broken pencil who? Otherwise, look for jokes that "poke fun at knock-knock jokes or about hearing another knock-knock joke because we all know after too many, they drive us all a bit crazy." Here are 128 awesome knock-knock jokes for kids and adults, including a few good ones from Elliot's book, plus several corny new ones. You know that laughter is the best medicine, and it certainly can be a great aphrodisiac as well. Santa Christmas card to you. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Check out these 10 quirky limericks that everyone finds funny. Master. Knock, knock.Whos there?Waiter.Waiter who?You just waiter I get my arms around you, baby. So, by telling these corny jokes in knock knock form, you're really just staying true to the art. Nobel who? Candice who? Knock, knock! OK who, who, who! This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/89\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/89\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-10.jpg\/v4-728px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Some bunny. Step 4: Fill up the dish with water and add food dye and glitter. Madam who? Knock, knock Who's there? Dora who? Anita dentist, I have a toothache. Knock, knock. Why, when you could have me? Figs. Salt T. Nuts, at your service. Don't have the money to buy someone a decent birthday gift? Russia will be out of 'military tools' by spring, Ukraine's . Wooden shoe like to hear just one more knock knock joke? 101 JFK Parkway | Short Hills, NJ | 07078 | (973) 921-5500, 20 High School English Activities Youll Want To Try ASAP, 20 Best Coding Apps for Kids and Teens in Grades Pre-K to 12 for 2023. Ready for a giggle? 2. Knock, knock! Here's a list of clean and funny jokes for you to share with your kids or with your co-workers. Outlier! Opportunity. Whos there? All Rights Reserved. Ears. Hike. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Knock, knock.Whos there?AnitaAnita who?Anita colonoscopy, but Im kinda nervous. Knock Knock! Stopwatch youre doing and have a happy birthday! And sure, the punchlines are cheesy and eye roll-inducing, but that doesn't mean they won't make you giggle. Knock-knock jokes date back to the early 20th century, and as corny as they are, they're still a staple of American humor. Ken I come in? Dozen. Q:Gladys the weekendno homework! And you? Herd. 50 Best Knock Knock Jokes for Kids. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/09\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-16.jpg\/v4-460px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-16.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/09\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-16.jpg\/v4-728px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-16.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Get . Really bad. Whos there? Knock, knock.Whos there?Anita.Anita who?Anita P. Ness and I need it now. That was so good you must be ready for the big time! Lettuce. She covers the zodiac, books, movies, TV and culture for Readers Digest, and loves to talk about all the ways we make meaning. Whos there? Fire who? This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. There's nothing like a knock knock joke. We were just together last night! Whos there? Ash. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3d\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-22.jpg\/v4-460px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-22.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3d\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-22.jpg\/v4-728px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-22.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Thats part of the fun, so let the silliness begin. Some of the knock knock jokes he came up with were pretty corny, but the best part was watching him get a kick out of them. Whos there? Gouda knock-knock jokes! Knock, knock. Amish. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/53\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-18.jpg\/v4-460px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-18.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/53\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-18.jpg\/v4-728px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-18.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Whos there? A wood wok 500 miles, and I wood wok 500 more! Buy your socks and Nicosia. Abby. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Witch who? Yes, thats right, they do! Knock knock jokes are some of my favorite, because you really have to be creative to make some of these! Lettuce. This article has been viewed 99,840 times. Mustache. Knock, knock! Knock, knock. I dont mind. Arthur. Kent you tell by my voice? Tank. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Knock, knock. Never underestimate the power of a brilliant knock-knock joke to bring the giggles out of kids (and adults too). They harbor more harmful germs than you realize. Whos there? I love you too! This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/04\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/04\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-13.jpg\/v4-728px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Wire we here? Teddy. Knock, knock. A kid who wants to talk your ear off all day long! Whos there? Adultsyou'll probably get a kick out of these, too. Knock, knock. Knock, knock! Howl you know if you don't open the door? Whos there? Ears who? Just kidding! Everybody loves good knock knock jokes. Cash who? Knew youd ask me that and, frankly, Im disappointed. Beak careful with that hot pan, youll burn yourself! Knock, knock. Knock, knock! Monkey do. Black Beard, matey. Bear who? Knock, knock. Who's there? Whos there? Knock, knock. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Candice. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. I am who? Auto. Alpha Q if youre interested. The next time the foodie monster is on the attack, revisit the above list for a good laugh or two. Knock, knock! Now, let's get started! Candice who? Whos there? Knock, knock! Knock knock. Black Beard who? With that in mind, here are 73 of the best knock-knock jokes to share with your kids, including a few from Elliot's book, plus several we've (annoyingly) added ourselves.. Funny knock knock jokes operate on simple arithmetic: presence + punchline = cringing listeners. Whos there? This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/73\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/73\/Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-7.jpg\/v4-728px-Flirty-Knock-Knock-Jokes-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved.