Despite her on-again, off-again relationship with Kelso throughout the show, the two characters didn't end up together by the end of "That '70s Show.". We could see that she used to have slimmer cheek which looked a little sunken since she has a slim figure. Who'll find love on our blind date? Even though there is no doubt that Laura Prepon is still best known for her acting prowess, as of late she has learned to diversify her career. yeah for sure, i agree. 'Her brows are delicate, which I find cool and different amongst the bigger brows these days,' Tina told us. Laura looked so fresh-faced and pretty at a Fox network party one year before That 70s Show ended its run. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, PrettyLittleThing - Offers on women's clothing, Get inspired by the newest styles and offers, Click through for ASOS promo codes this Autumn, Spend less with Missguided's exclusive codes, Treat yourself to offers on make-up and accessories, Check out the latest Wayfair sale to save on furniture. But she has been very vocal about her wellness routine, which includes plenty of healthy eating. The October Road star sported platinum blonde locks at the Apple Lounge grand opening. Donna is also a published author. All Rights Reserved. Strangely enough though, Ive actually just started the book as it was given and recommended to me by a friend. Prepon has also been experimenting behind the camera as a director andgoing into the wellness world with various projects. The book has many fans, and Prepon is always singing its praises hey, there's nothing wrong with diverse interests! Ina Garten certainly has her fair share of celebrity fans, so we're kind of not surprised to learn of yet another perhaps Prepon will get to visit Ina at her Hamptons estate at some point! Serving up the hottest food trends and the inside scoop on restaurants worldwide. before snagging the role of Alex Vause on the wildly popular Orange Is The New Black. Prepon's character Donna was a bit of a tomboy and you'd often find her in jeans and tees rather than some of the more over the top pieces other characters wore, but still apparently she just wasn't a fan of the clothing. Their daughter Leia (Callie Haverda) is coming of age with her classmates and neighbors. For those of you whove never heard of Vidcon, it is an annual event that brings together the top YouTube content creators. It always feels so good being out in nature. speaks to her maturing priorities in life. Inspired by photoshop fixes on r/awfuleyebrows. Prepon takes a different approach to where she grew up. Given the fact that Laura Prepons That 70s Show character often was an irresponsible young adult, it is quite the switch to envision the person who brought her to life as a parent. Have something to tell us about this article? Also in the thin-brow-brigade back in the 90s was Angelina. Donna's hair-color change on the last two seasons of the show was due to her role in the 2006 film "Karla," which required her to ditch her red shade and go blonde. I make a broth every week. Laura sported a dark bob and looked stunning while attending the 28th Annual Critics Choice Awards. Has the woman aged at all? He worked at the Photo Hut and recurred on the show. No longer in each others lives on a weekly basis, it must have been cool for most of that sitcoms stars to reunite on the set of The Ranch in 2016. Laura Prepon played Donna on "That '70s Show." Dimitrios Kambouris, Stephen Shugerman, and Michel Boutefeu/Getty Images She made sure people knew she was a natural redhead in a 2012 piece for Us Weekly where she revealed 25 things fans didn't know about the actress. Prepon went from a comedy to a drama. Her father died in 1993, when she was 13 years old. The 36-year-old actress looked every inch the glamorous star in a Nha Khanh tulle-skirted gown and Celia New York shoes, which were complemented perfectly by sultry, smoky eye make-up, courtesy of celebrity artist Tina Turnbow. The star flashed her pearly whites at the premiere of NetflixsOrange Is the New Blackfinal season premiere. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, thenView saved stories. Last night, Tina wanted to do a 'beautiful smoky navy eye to match Laura's dress.' We'd love to see her as a redhead again! Laura Prepon couldn't have looked more different from her Orange Is the New Black character Alex Vause at last night's season four premiere of the show in New York City. Regarding all the accusation about Laura Prepon which based on the plastic surgery, it seems that she does not want to give any respond what so ever. Like how did they stick up so far beyond her glasses??? ! She needed to look different. Charlize Theron Hair Change. While the majority of actresses have some kind of a blonde-ish, brown-ish color naturally, Prepon is actually a natural redhead with gorgeous auburn locks. Season one of "That '90s Show" kicks off with the family visiting Red and Kitty in Point Place for the Fourth of July. r/awfuleyebrows aims to expose them. Laura certainly made the most of her time on the show and has since enjoyed a very long and illustrious career in the spotlight. Red is just as cranky as ever on the spin-off, this time toward a new generation of kids. License to lash! He has a hair-salon chain called Chez Fez and his home country is still unknown to viewers. I love to make healthy shakes for a quick meal, she shared. The actress did a double whammy with straight and skinny now that's a commitment. Thankfully, the answer to that question is no. She appeared in two slightly less successful television shows, October Road and Are You There, Chelsea? While appearing on " The Arsenio Hall Show ," Prepon talked about the first thing she shot for the show. At least Im sitting down with my eyes closed, just being chill, Laura revealed of her self-care routine as a mom. She is the daughter of Marjorie (Coll) and Michael Prepon. "Thin brows will actually overexpose features and reduce balance to the face." We're not sure if she loves the analytic part of it or what, because to most people, poker is a high-stress game, but hey whatever works for you! Her character Alex Vause is a bit of a daredevil, but we never knew Laura Prepon herself liked the odd thrill as well. She was catapulted to stardom at the age of eighteen-years-old when she was cast on That '70s Show, the retro sitcom in which she played stunning redhead Donna Pinciotti. 'I fill them in a bit, but not to the point where they are much bigger than they naturally are. Prepon has confessed that she owns every single Barefoot Contessa cookbook and she uses them all the time. Website for moms seeking advice, community, and entertainment. Liquid Mineral Foundation Mineral Fusion, Do not sell or share my personal information. Not so beige now! All rights reserved. Kutcher wasn't as present as much on the final season due to his interest in exploring film projects, but Kelso did return to ring in the new year with his friends. Tina explained. This is why we suspected that she has done some procedure to change her nose appearance. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Read the original article on People. Drew was another of the original 90s babes who went to town with the plucking these days, she owns her own beauty brand and has switched back to the bushy-browed crew, where she truly belongs. She couldn't look any more different in the brow department now, could she? Can you just imagine if you were having fun in a multi-player game and ended up hearing Laura Prepon's voice coming from a character on screen with you? Fans have watched Laura Prepon on TV ever since her late teens. Instead of using a typical contour palette, Tina applied different shades of foundation to sculpt Laura's face in a very natural way. Likely introduced by their mutual friend Danny Masterson, what we do know is that Laura Prepon and Ben Foster met and then many years later they became a couple. With having two young children under the age of four and working from home, what I try to do is to find moments of self-care in 10-minute increments. ", Season one of "That '90s Show," the sitcom sequel series to ". She's a busy, talented woman and we're going to fill you in on 16 things that you may not have known about her. She used a blue eyeliner (Mineral Fusion Eye Pencil in Azure) on Laura's inner rim and lash line and continued the line all the way around the eye to create a wing shape. These grooming tricks are not limited to the thick-browed set, they're just more noticeable on them. Orange Is The New Black star Laura Prepon has largely been absent from our screens since the 2017 feature filmThe Hero. Plus, those face gems and space buns wouldn't look out of place on any self-respecting festival-goer these days. Advertised We're not sure if she's just an absolute pro who does it better than anyone else, or if her friends just prefer the way she does it, but it's a kind of quirky detail about her that makes her seem even more interesting. We have to admit besides being absolutely adorable, that confession majorly makes us want to see Prepon in a role on the next hot medical drama. Ad Choices, Stars Who Refuse to Jump on the Full-Eyebrow Trend, Yes, yes, fullness in eyebrows is the big thing in Hollywood and on the runways right now (check out the Lipstick Index for proof), but in all honestly, the look isn't for everyoneincluding celebrities like Laura Prepon, Tatiana Maslany, and Mariah Carey. It's incredible that she struck gold not only once but twice with shows that lasted several years Laura Prepon has been around in Hollywood for just over twenty years now and has lucked out by snagging roles in not just one, but two incredibly popular television shows. Laura Prepon isn't one of the celebrities that's most commonly associated with Scientology there are others who are far more outspoken. Even with that she still has to make it modest so no one will know that she is really did it. The actress shot to stardom at the age of 18, playing DonnaPinciottionThat 70s Show. MORE:Khloe Kardashian's hairstylist reveals the LONG process behind her blunt bob haircut. Stars Sam Elliott Laura Prepon Krysten Ritter See production, box office & company info Watch on Prime Video included with Prime More watch options Add to Watchlist Added by 42.7K users 70 User reviews 82 Critic reviews 61 Metascore Awards 2 wins & 6 nominations Videos 12 Trailer 2:25 Watch Trailer #1 Clip 0:59 Watch Platinum-cookies Clip 1:07 Since That 90s Shows debut on Netflix, fans have taken to Twitter to express that they think Laura Prepons appearance has changed. She's a born and raised Jersey girl, and she's proud of it. She rose to fame with her role as Donna Pinciotti in the Fox sitcom That '70s Show (1998-2006). Next on we could see that Laura Prepon still has her charming skin condition. She also authored the 2016 cookbook,The Stash Plan. Thankfully for parents who dont want to talk to people in their real life, they can always turn to Laura Prepons parenting book for her wisdom on the subject. Prepon admitted that she did the hair and make-up for both of her sisters' wedding, which is no small feat most people take endless pictures on their wedding day and know it's a day they'll remember forever, so they want to make sure everything about their look is perfect. Murdaugh is heckled as he leaves court, Ken Bruce finishes his 30-year tenure as host of BBC Radio 2, Missing hiker buried under snow forces arm out to wave to helicopter, Hershey's Canada releases HER for SHE bars featuring a trans activist, Insane moment river of rocks falls onto Malibu Canyon in CA, Fleet-footed cop chases an offender riding a scooter, Family of a 10-month-old baby filmed vaping open up. While other people may eat peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon, Prepon is all about almond butter. Even when years has passed, but we could not see any change in her appearance which makes it possible that she has done something to her skin. If were going to do celebrities, please hit up Kristen Stewart! One fan wrote in a tweet: Bro it is her. But when you see her know, we could see that all of that has changed so now she has full cheek on her face. That said, this image of them all together shows just how much theyve all changed over the years, including Laura Prepon. During her time starring in That '70s Show, it is safe to say that Laura Prepon made several appearances at red carpet events. During the day, if I can, Ill close my eyes for 10 minutes and just not try not to think about work or if I do thats OK, not be so hard on myself. Paris' then-bestie Nicole Richie followed suit with her own brow look, of course. r/awfuleyebrows aims to expose them. However, this much more recent image of Laura walking in front of the media at the 67th Emmys is markedly different. Donna is also a published author. And to celebrate all you non-thick-browed rebels out there who are bucking the trend and going thin while the rest of the crowd goes all Cara-Delevingne power-brow on us, we put together a smattering of famous ladies who have joined you. Ill always see her an Donna though so maybe that has something to do with it. What lack of sleep REALLY does to your face: Expert reveals the warning signs your skin is suffering, My Daily Horoscope: What does March 2nd hold for MY star sign? It just means you can focus on other things, like this season's flirty blush. She stands 5 feet 10 inches or 178 cm (1.78 m) tall, and her weight is only 64 kg or 141 Pounds. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. However, Prepon is majorly into it in fact, she even appeared in the group's magazine, Celebrity. We, Yahoo, are part of the Yahoo family of brands. Earlier in this list, we looked at the fact that Laura Prepon wrote and released a cookbook recently. The latest movie news, trailers, reviews, and more. Laura Prepon, who played Donna in That '70s Show, stepped behind the camera for the reboot Netflix series That '90s Show, and she's getting praise from her Point Place, Wisconsin family. She looks so different! A second fan said: I love this that 70s show so much and was super stoked for #That90sShow. Laura Prepon has been around in Hollywood for just over twenty years now and has lucked out by snagging roles in not just one, but two incredibly popular television shows. Even with that many of her fans, they still want her to explain it to public. Unlike many of her acting peers, however, Laura has embraced our new digital world with her own YouTube channel which has over 181,000 subscribers as of this writing. Of course, that is an impressive feat but penning a book without the prying eyes of the public is completely different than dealing with the stress of taking part in a cooking segment. ', Mineral Fusion Lipstick in Nude ($15, mineralfusion.com), Benefit CosmeticsGoof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill ($24, available soon at sephora.com), Mineral Fusion Liquid Mineral Foundation ($30, mineralfusion.com), Mineral Fusion Eye Pencil in Azure ($15, mineralfusion.com), Mineral Fusion Eyeshadow Trio in Riviera ($25, mineralfusion.com), Mineral Fusion Eyeshadow Trio in Stormy ($25,mineralfusion.com). As an actress, the key to Laura Prepon fame is both her talent and her appearance that perfect and beautiful so they could attract a lot of fans. Scientology is a set of beliefs and practices invented by author L. Ron Hubbard, and an associated movement. Some ladies just like a more arched look, some think their delicate features work better with a more manicured approach, and, well, some just can't grow them that thick, so they figure why stress out about it? only lasted one season before it was canceled. As we all know, when you look at a photo of someone there is no way to truly know what is going on in their mind. Think of what an amazing doctor she would be on the screen! The new eyebrows look great and I was hoping someone would do it, but I find her more attractive in the above pic. I went back to old episodes to check something up and the difference is staggering. Despite that, Laura not only has become a mother over the last few years, but she now has two kids she and her husband are bringing up. You could draw Cameron's eyebrows on with bright orange felt tip and she'd still look stunning, couldn't you? Laura Prepon's character was not the only one with whom Topher Grace's Eric shared a first kiss moment with on That '70s Show. Scroll down to see Lauras transformation over the years in photos. Anyway we see that Laura Prepon is a very beautiful actress that still young, this is why she still has a long way to go with her career. Speaking of beauty it seems that, if Laura Prepon's make-up artist didn't show up to set one day, she'd be absolutely fine because she's a bit of a makeup pro! Laura Prepon is happily married with two kids now, but when she was on 'That '70s Show,' she dated one of her co-stars. Eyebrows that need fixing. By Lane Vasquez. Next, we must see that Laura Prepon always looked beautiful, but when you looked further, you will notice a little change had happened to her, especially when it comes to her cheek. Orange Is the New Black make-up artist reveals secret behind Laura Prepon's eyebrows Blue is the new black! "My first scene was actually a naked shower scene with Taylor Schilling, who plays my lover," Laura recalls. Apparently its not like the series at all. But on the finale, Kitty had a change of heart and realized she didn't want to leave, so the couple stayed in Wisconsin. So, if you ever find yourself at a UFC match near Los Angeles, keep your eye out for Laura Prepon! Ready for a walk down memory lane? In the past, Matthews work has been published by Cracked.com, Watchmojo, The Richest, The Talko, The Sportster, and The Things among others. All I see is Donna here. "I was very proud of her, I was immensely proud of her and I was nervous for her, because that's who I am," Debra Jo Rupp, who plays Kitty Forman, told Yahoo Canada. This is why we could not know for sure whether she really did it or not. Another thing you can you take away from all this is that not every trend is for every person and that's, Emily Ratajkowski Joined the No-Pants Brigade in an Oversized Blazer, Kaley Cuoco and Tom Pelphrey Just Welcomed a New Addition to Their Growing Family, A Complete Timeline of the Selena Gomez and Hailey Bieber TikTok Drama. Of course, it seems safe to assume that throughout Laura Prepns life she has taken the time to enjoy the beauty of nature from time to time. First able to attain fame after the premiere of That 70s Show in 1998, Laura Prepon has had a public profile for almost all of her adult life. Unlike many actresses who end up working service jobs for years and years before getting their big break, who have plenty of time to debate whether or not acting is the right career choice for them, Prepon ended up finding success at a young age and didn't have to make that call.