A Modern All-White & Black Tie Le Chateau Wedding in South Salem, NY. Also, the food - THE FOOD! Brie (bridal attendant) was a saint. QR code, vCard. If you're looking for a venue with history, class, beauty, and an amazing "always on hand" staff, then look no further. We got everything we wanted and more We chose Le Chateau as our wedding venue when it was in the middle of construction. She was so accommodating, so sweet, and made the whole process easy! People were so impressed by the gorgeously landscaped grounds, the DELICIOUS food, the attention to detail of all of the staff, and how quickly and thoroughly the runners/bartenders/staff catered to all guest needs. People are still telling me how good the Chilean Sea Bass was. All of our guests could not stop raving about the place on every level. We had a safe event in early December 2021, and the staff was completely professional with COVID protocols. Miranda & Matthew. I cant say enough about this magical place. Located in beautiful South Salem, NY Le Chateau is an amazingly beautiful mansion for your wedding. She listened to everything we told her and she really helped ensure our wedding day was set up perfectly and everything went according to plan! Being a covid bride, wedding planning was anything but easy. This hilltop estate boasts scenic views of the Hudson Valley, the natural beauty of its lush gardens, and sunny patios.. Check. They customized whatever we wanted for our menu, and all of the food is made to order on the day of the event. We actually got to enjoy every aspect of our wedding and I dont think that that is something many couples can say. Debbie (Maitre D) was awesome in making sure everything went smoothly from our arrival, to the ceremony walk-through, the ceremony, to getting us into the reception and to making sure we got everything we needed before we left. 06. After being in several other weddings and attending multiple other weddings, I can confidently say that not only was the food and venue lightyears above, but the staff at Le Chateau were the most professional group of people I have encountered. Tori, the event coordinator answered all questions promptly when planning. They're extremely professional. Those would be the three words to describe Le Chateau. Tip for those looking at this venue and are concerned about budget - off season and on Friday or Sunday will save you a LOT of money and you will still get the same experience. Many of our guests have even said that our wedding was the best one they've ever been to! FOLLOW ME. It was totally unacceptable, stressful and heartbreaking. ), and the day of our wedding was no exception. When taking pictures, she would run up between shots with water and say "HYDRATE!" She was always one step ahead of us and she clearly cared to make sure my husband and I were having the best experience. Tori was super responsive to emails and helped us with any detail leading up to the wedding. They also remind you of what they need from you in a kind and caring manner. The venue speaks for itself, Le Chateau is a stunning location all around. The venue's beauty speaks for itself when you see it. Also, during our photos, we had 2 lovely women (staff) who kept bringing us drinks and apps from our cocktail hour so we didn't completely miss out on the food. Every detail is magical from the grounds, to each magnificent room, to the sparkling chandeliers in the ballroom. @loretadaka_ instagram. Le Chateau was truly amazing. Le Chateau can host up to 265 guests. She was always 10 steps ahead of whatever I needed! I had quite a few unique asks, including food, and they were able to accommodate everything! Home run. I cannot thank her enough for making our dreams come true. From start to finish, we felt that our day was truly amazing and we would do it all over again at Le Chateau! Woodwinds Wedding Yari + Chike. From the booking end - Sarah takes care of everything. Right from the start, guests are in awe over the structure and the setting. I surely felt like a princess and I wish I could do it all over again! And the guys got ready at a nearby VRBO on Lake Truesdale in South Salem called the Lakeside Retreat. They were consistent, responsive and while they had many other couples, they made us feel special and they built a personal rapport with us as individuals and as a couple. We had many people say this was the best wedding they have ever been to and that we set the bar high - and these are some people who are exceptionally hard to impress. They told me the table service staff were great at getting the food out to the right people and cleaned up quickly. I was very hesitant but went along with it anyway, not expecting much. The grounds were absolutely stunning, and unlike anything we had seen before. We hope to attend a wedding at Le Chateau as guests so we can enjoy and eat more of their food! It legitimately rivaled food from the best restaurants in NYC. We didnt even need to add anything extra to what was already included by Le Chateau. Our daughter and her husband flew in from Dallas the next day and the rest is history! Throughout the year and a half leading up to our wedding, Le Chateau was *incredible* in keeping us informed of requirements. Originally called Savin Rock, the country retreat was designed by Atterbury & Atterbury, prominent architects of the day. n. I cant even put into words how perfect our wedding at Le Chateau was (June 2019). My husband said, and our parents agreed, its the single best value item we spent our entire wedding budget on (as it should be!). When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. The entrees were superb. Any time she ran to grab something for us, everyone would say "LOVE HER." We had our tasting in April - and it was set up like a wedding where future brides/grooms came to party, try out stations and meet with a handful of recommended vendors. The staff was very responsive, easy to work with, and made the evening run seamlessly. Le Chateau South Salem, NY is a french mansion in a remote location in upstate NY. They day of the event, the staff was able to efficiently and effortlessly help my mom and two cousins set up everything for both the ceremony and reception. Christine, my bridal attendant, was by my side from the mi How lucky are we! She would check in with us and provide periodic updates on the status of our wedding - which was ultimately postponed to 2022. It is an unforgettable day at an unforgettable place and we couldnt be happier. The staff was a joy to work with. by Josh Wong Photography updated on November 16, 2022 April 26, 2022 Leave a Comment on Wedding Photography - Le Chateau Banquet - South Salem, NY. Watch. Closed todayOpens at 12PM tomorrow. Our guests raved about the ambiance, food and overall beauty of the venue. LE CHATEAU | South Salem, NY. South Salem Tourism: Tripadvisor has 251 reviews of South Salem Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best South Salem resource. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Theres one server for table - people dont even have to walk to the bar because the server will bring them drinks. Chips & Salsas $5.00. The venue is absolutely stunning and the staff is nothing short of amazing. Basically the entire staff is top notch, including the wait staff who ran drinks all night and our guests raved to us about. d did not want to lose it. The Le Chateau facility and grounds are gorgeous! Everything was spectacular. We did not have a wedding planner, but Le Chateau (and Tori especially!) We are so thankful we chose Le Chateau - not only is it stunning and unique, but the experience - both in the planning phase and day-of - for brides, grooms, their families and guests will be exquisite and unforgettable! Le chateau has an amazing team of people that are kind and professional, and ensured our special day ran smoothly. Debbie hunted down the band when it was time to dance and within minutes, they were up and jamming. I literally did not have to worry about one thing the day of the weddi My wife and I recently got married at Le Chateau on June 10th 2022. She was so calming and so helpful! They truly exceed all expectations! We couldnt be happier with our choice to get married there - our wildest dreams cam My husband and I celebrated our wedding at Le Chateau on 8.17.19 - Almost 6 weeks later and we still can't stop thinking about the most wonderful day of our lives. Right from the beginning, my husband and I knew that we were in good hands. 10. 03. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was already enough of a headache but the team at Le chateau went above and beyond for my husband and I On February 21, 2020 my husband and I got married at Le Chateau. er had at a wedding and that the building and setting were gorgeous. I initially found Le Chateau through my wedding planner as he had a relationship with the Director of Sales there. They made sure everything was perfectly matched to our vision - and beyond. This grand and elegant mansion is a breathtaking setting for couples to host the wedding of their dreams. When I first visited Le Chateau, it was a construction site and my mother actually forced me to go look at it after speaking with Sarah over the phone. s in making our decision. The garden was a beautiful setting for an outdoor ceremony, and the hills and trees made for a gorgeous backdrop for cocktail hour at sunset. It was clear throughout our experience that the staff at Le Chateau really cares about providing couples with a wonderful wedding experience. Wedding Day. There were many ups and downs in the year and and half postponement of the wedding due to COVID , but she was always reassuring and worked closely with us to reschedule. Thank you again to Le Chateau for hosting my dream wedding. Ive had lots of close friends get married over the past year or so. We cannot thank Sarah, Tori and Debbie enough for their continued support throughout the entire planning and execution process. Our guests raved about dinner (the halibut was a hit). I keep looking back at pictures and feel that it is still so unreal. She got back to me on every point. The last few weeks of wedding planning are of course very stressful, so thank goodness for Tori who eased our anxiety and transformed our vision to a reality! I knew that Le Chateau would host an outstanding wedding reception but they really exceeded all of our expectations. Le Chateau, South Salem, NY Hyde Film & Design. The love we felt from her was something we'll remember and cherish for the rest of our lives. We had such a lovely day and would not hesitate to spend the money again. We cannot recommend this venue enough! Initially, we had envisioned an October wedding with the backdrop of colorful NY fall leaves. Our bridal attendant was Bre- she was AMAZING! It is one of the most beautiful and scenic venues in the New York/Connecticut area with its stone walls and wood/stone architecture and beautiful vistas and sunsets to the west. The team at Le Chateau is truly exceptional and the venue is absolutely magical. A year later as our wedding date approached, Tori was very personable and helpful with finalizing the details and making sure we covered everything. She reminded us to stay hydrated and to eat. She is a gem and made our day even more special! Dinner was amazing - we had the pumpkin ravioli, trevisano salad, and an option of the 24-hour short rib, faroe salmon or eggplant. they provided a list of recommended vendors. evergreen,community-life-bt,community-life-p300,at-bt-articles-home,at-bt-articles-community. Le Chateau worked beautifully with all of our vendors, making the reception schedule feel seamless. Thank you LC team for the best day of our lives. I would highly recommend this venue based on professionalism, uniqueness, and beauty! Such an amazing wedding venue and cant recommend enough! Highly recommend! Sunsets at Le Chateau are beautiful, make sure to time your day accordingly! Debbie and Riley made sure everything was taken care of the day of and that no detail was missed. Le Chateau is extremely organized and professional, and with such a small team, they are also so warm and personable--a real pleasure to work with. The reception ends at 11:00pm. huge windows during the reception was gorgeous. We arrived early, and they made sure that myself and everyone in the bridal party was taken care of the entire time. Debbie, our maitre d', was absolutely amazing - she was attentive and helped make sure everything ran as planned. th our booked and prospective clients. She was quiet yet confidently by our side all day. If I could get married again Id still choose Le chateau. stunning landscape and gorgeous newly added ballroom that Le Chateau provided. Attire: Formal. Sarah was incredible the first day making sure we felt comfortable especially since the place was still under renovation. Between the New York skyline view and the stunning ballroom, this venue checked off all their boxes! Nothing has to be compromised at Le Chateau. All opinions. On the day of, the entire staff was extremely professional and made us feel very taken care of with their can-do (or more accurately, have-done many, many times) attitude. Our wedding was just a week ago and guests are still raving about the food, views, attention to detail, service EVERYTHING! Weddings. The staff's attention to detail ensured that we did not need to worry about a thing. Sarah and her team were incredible and patient as we watched the venue to come life during its renovation. Not only were they extremely attentive, but they were also such lovely people to have around us on our big day. We knew Le Chateau was the place for us to get married after the first meeting with Sarah (Sales Director Sarah, Tori, and Debbie went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Thank you and the entire Le Chateau team for a night we will never forget!!! They kept in regular communication with me and my vendors, coordinating with them to make sure everything ran seamlessly. During cocktail hour, she came up to us with a tray of food and said "EAT!" Le Chateau. Being extremely flexible with our meeting times and even when we needed to drop off our items the day before the wedding. Every bride stresses over their wedding planning, but I can confidently say that I never once felt stressed over any aspect involving Le Chateau. She took the time to answer all of our questions and was willing to work with us on all of our requests. Le Chateau is an unparalleled wedding venue in so many ways: the staff is incredible, the venue itself is stunning, the food is to die for, and the atmosphere is everything cozy and warm. Mar 3, 2020 - Gorgeous and elegant wedding at the amazing Le Chateau in South Salem, New York. Anthony's Oceanview Wedding April + Carmine. To the right of the bride and groom, there is a fireplace making this room extra cozy. I'm still hearing about it from our guests :) I have to mention our bridal attendant Kirsten - she was at my side for anything I needed! I had guests that were so enthralled by cocktail hour they didn't know if they could eat dinner. Our wedding guests cannot stop talking about the venue grounds, the incredible food selection at the cocktail hour, the beautiful ballroom and of course the reception FOOD. LE CHATEAU WEDDING, SOUTH SALEM NY. 383 posts. Table service was top notch. You wouldn't have even known they had three weddings before ours because they were on top of everything and still happy to help with whatever we needed. Le Chateau was the absolute perfect venue for our wedding. The morning of our wedding, the forecast for the evening had an 80% chance of rain, and we had resigned ourselves to having an indoor ceremony, but, Sarah showed up on her day off to meet with the onsite team to ensure they had the flexibility to set up outside if the weather cleared up. My daughter was just married there and the setting, inside and out, was just so special and truly unique. The only complaints we got from our wedding guests were that they were too full for all the dessert. Thank you for giving me the wedding of my dreams! Le Chateau Wedding in South Salem New York by Jessica Haley Bridal Real Bride Meaghan Wearing Perla by Antonio Riva in a glamorous ballgown! From our first meeting with Sarah, we knew we would be in good hands. Starting with meeting Sarah Schiller on our first day we felt in professional caring hands. 3.5 20 reviews. Tori was on top of everything! 730-9200 2) Identify yourself as part of the "Grieco-Sliter Wedding Block" Room Options: King Room (1 King Bed) $169.00/night Double Queen (2 Queen Beds) $189.00/night . We started our wedding planning journey in October of 2019. The flow of the night was impeccable. The menu options accommodate all We got married on 9/16/22 and had the most beautiful wedding at Le Chateau. Usually our highest compliment for a wedding is "Boy, I wish I'd been a guest!" But our assistant Brendan did us one better in his assessment of Lauren and Taylor's wedding. What the photos do not show is the stellar guest experience Le Chateau creates for both you and your guests. Le Chateau Wedding Highlight Video | South Salem, NY | Jenna & Alex http://www.chrislobelloproductions.com/ Book me for your wedding!My Wedding GearS. The guests raved about the be Our December 8th wedding at Le Chateau was a fairytale we are so grateful to everyone on their team for an incredible experience! helped answer all of our 1,000 questions - truly a gold standard for how vendors should treat their clients. It was an unforgettable night and overall seamless experience. I wish we could go back and do it all over again. . Contacts Hours Reviews (20) Related places Get directions Photos page . The staff was very helpful to us throughout the planning stages through the reception itself. Lastly, the views are stunning. This place hosted our dream wedding, and theyre the biggest reason I can say my day was absolutely perfect. . Sarah was tasked with pleasing not just one or two families, but three, and I can assure you that everyone was beyond pleased with the end result. If you want to treat your guests to something special, book with Le Chateau. Also, the staff Debbie, Tori, and the bridal attendant Brie were also SO incredible day of! We knew that they truly cared about making our vision come to life. While the ballroom began its legacy recently, the rest of the building holds tight . We have spoken with many of our guests and have yet to hear even just 1 complaint - everyone (and I mean everyone) has said that this was the best wedding theyve been to! The food was spectacular! The staff followed our directions and set out our decorations exactly as specified. Being true foodies, the food was absolutely to die for. The staff went above and beyond. The bouquets . We booked our date on the spot because we knew we had found the perfect venue an My husband and I could not have picked a more perfect place to have our wedding than Le Chateau. Le Chateau made our day as wonderful as it could have been so don't hesitate, book now!! (March 2019), I walked into Le Chateau and knew immediately "this is it!" Fast forward to our wedding day July 2021, I could not have pictured a better more perfect day!! www.LeChateauBanquets.com. Sarah, Tori, Debbie, and Kirsten all guided us through the process so seamlessly and were so helpful in answering our questions, getting us excited, and making our dream wedding a reality. The biggest "complaint" was that our guests' stomachs were too full to enjoy all the food! It was super helpful when My husband and I are so happy we went with Le Chateau for our October wedding venue. Day-of, Debbie ran a tight-ship and ensured everything came together and nothing was forgotten! Thanks to all the staff for the perfect day From the pizza at the cocktail hour to the main course at the reception and lets not forget those baby lambchops, our guests were in awe. This was one of the first vendor visits we had, so she was so kind and insightful in making sure we were asking the right questions during tours - testing out the seating, and giving us great advice for hosting a winter wedding (ie, are there generators in case power were to go out, is there a complimentary coat-check, what is the snow plan, etc). The ballroom takes your breath away. It was the smoothest, easiest day ever because of her! Le Chateau was once a privately owned mansion built in the Gilded Age that has now been transformed into an exclusive wedding venue complete with crystal chandeliers and immaculate views. Everything about this place was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have imagined a better day anywhere else. Everyone we worked with from Tori before the wedding day to Debbie and Kirsten during the wedding were truly amazing. They have a wonderful operation and truely know how to provide hospitality for these events. The event turned out even better than we even imagined. The venue is beyond stunning and speaks for itself however, it is the staff that make it a truly incredible place. Debbie, our Matre d', and Tori, our event coordinator ran a tight ship, with impeccable service. 228 following. The venue promised many, many times that rigging points would be installed to allow us to do this. I cannot explain how upsetting this was. She was awesome! South Salem, United States. Tons of opportunities for awesome pictures, and even better is that it's all yours since they only host one event at a time. The ambience was perfect for our black tie reception. I know I'm leaving praise out for something. A MODERN ALL-WHITE & BLACK TIE LE CHATEAU WEDDING IN SOUTH SALEM, NY | MELISA & ERIK. Wedding Venue Photo Gallery. Endless thanks to Sarah, Patty, Tori, Debbie and the bridal attendant in which the name escapes me and everyone else that made our wedding seamless and beautiful for us and our guests. New on Instagram. Pinterest. Our wedding was delayed a year due to COVID, and Tori was so accommodating and generous with her time during the almost two year long planning phase Our daughter's wedding this past Saturday could not have been any better than it was.